The A.O.S. No. 01: Corrupting couples

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well...you were right about that. I never knew they felt that way about us. Sara always wears very revealing outfits around us, but I didn't think she was into us like that," Shannon said in an awestruck voice.

"I believe the picture I sent of Tad ramming you from behind put them over the edge," Joel said proudly.

"You sent them a picture of Tad fucking me! OMG Joel! Shannon cried out in exasperation.

"Don't worry, John told me years ago they were in the lifestyle. This was a good way to break the news to them about our entrance into it also. Plus you look fucking amazing in that picture," Joel reassured his wife.

"Ya, I guess you're right. That was way easier than saying, Oh by the way, I fucked a hot guy in front of my husband a few weeks ago," Shannon laughed.

"I sure wish I could've been a fly on the wall watching their reactions when they saw that picture!" Shannon said mischievously.

"Now you don't have to have anxiety about that slutty dress your wearing tonight," Joel smiled.

Joel had received a text from Tad earlier verifying they were coming to the club. Tads text made sure to emphasize that he had a special present to give them. When he showed Shannon the text she licked her lips and told him to pick out something spectacular for her to wear. Joel wanted to make sure he really pushed Shannon's limits tonight. The outfit he chose had to make a statement. He'd spent extra time picking out the perfect ensemble that was going to really solidify her as an exhibitionist Hot wife. In preparation, last week he ordered a few accessories from wicked temptations.com that he thought would bring a little edge to her already skimpy wardrobe. The first item was a silver crystal choker necklace that had the word "sexy" spelled out in gemstones across the front. The choker was about an inch and a half wide and very sparkly. It was guaranteed to bring eyes straight to the glittery word advertised across her neck. The second item was a pair of silvery dangle earrings that had the word "bad" encrusted in small diamonds. The last items were two stainless steel gemmed rosebud butt plugs. The plugs were two sizes. The small one was two inches wide and 3.75 inches long and the large was three inches wide and five inches long. The small plug had a ruby gem at the end and the large had a diamond gem at the end. Joel carefully laid out the jewelry on the bed along with the dress Shannon would be wearing. Shannon walked over and looked over the items Joel had laid out and nodded her head in approval.

"I love them Joel," Shannon said as she looked over the jewelry and held up the black Rubba-Wear Domina latex minidress Joel had chosen for the night.

"Wow, it's very small!" Shannon said as she held the dress up to her naked body.

Shannon immediately tried to put on the dress, but it was so tight and sticky she couldn't pull it on. Joel watched in amusement as his wife struggled to put the rubber dress on.

"Actually their is a special way to put it on. You have to roll it up first, then you pull it over your head and roll it down over you," Joel chuckled.

Joel rolled the rubber dress up like he was rolling a towel.

"Now hold your arms up for me," Joel asked her as he dropped the rolled up dress over her arms and head. When the dress reached the top of her giant breasts he began to slowly unroll the rubber over her. The rubber latex was skin tight and clung to her every curve like wet paint. When he had the rubber dress completely unrolled down over her it hung a meager one inch above her dangling pussy lips.

"How does it feel baby."

"I love it, it's so tight and form fitting! It feels like it was sprayed on," Shannon cooed as she walked up to Joel and hugged him tightly.

Joel grabbed his wife's ass and was amazed by the feel of the rubber clinging to his wife's body. It was so tight and form fighting he couldn't move the dress a millimeter. There wasn't a bit of air between the rubber and her skin. Joel grabbed a bit of the dress between his thumb and index finger and pulled it away from her ass. When he let go it made a snapping sound as it rebounded back tight against her body.

"Awesome," Joel said in awe as he pulled and released the rubber material a few more times, letting it snap back against her ass.

"This is perfect for tonight, go put your makeup and jewelry on while I get dressed. I'll put your jeweled rosebud in right before we leave," Joel said matter of factly.

"What...you expect me to wear a butt plug out to the bar for the whole night?" Shannon said with a look of surprise and nervous confusion.

"Most definitely baby! It's gonna be hot. I've been hard all week thinking about it," Joel told her.

"I don't know honey, my ass was sore for a week after you and Tad DP'D me in Miami," Shannon said worriedly.

"That's the reason you'll want to wear it. Pornstars use rosebuds to stretch their assholes out before anal scenes. They say they're very comfortable and stimulating. I did some research on it and they say to start with the smallest size for a couple hours then move to medium and lastly the large before you have anal sex. Studies prove it makes anal much easier and more pleasurable when your ass is properly prepped. I only got the small and medium to start with. If those work well I'll order the larger sizes," Joel said with conviction as he tried to convince his wary wife.

"Maybe," Shannon said pessimistically. She picked up the small rosebud and examined it closely.

"Wow, it's heavy for how small it is. I do love the the jewel at the end though! It looks really cool," Shannon said with a concerned smile on her face.

Joel sensed his wife becoming more open to the idea and knew right then he had to sell his case. He walked over, pulled Shannon close and whispered in her ear.

"Think Of Tads reaction when you bend over in front of him. Your dress will ride up, and he'll get a look at your bare pussy lips. But the coup de grace will be a brilliant gem shining where your asshole should be! You'll make him jizz right there, not to mention any other men,"

"Ohh, that does sound hot! Ok, I'll try it for you, but only because I love you. One thing though, I'm going to take it out right away at the bar if it's uncomfortable...agreed," Shannon said to her beaming husband.

"Of course baby, we'll start with the small one. After a couple hours you can put the larger one in or take both out completely, it's your call," Joel said as blood rushed to his engorged cock, growing immensely in anticipation of the night.

"Oh by the way, their is one other thing I expect. I ordered you a little surprise. I wasn't going to show you until later, but if I'm going to wear a jeweled butt plug then I expect you to wear my little surprise. It's in the toy drawer next to the lube," Shannon said with a devious smile on her face as she returned to the bathroom to finish getting ready for the night.

Joel walked over to the dresser and opened the drawer. Inside he found a small box labeled, triple cock display ring. He opened the box and took out the cock ring. The stainless steel cock toy had three different size O rings welded together in a triangle shape. He marveled at the sturdy construction and weight of the display ring. Joel set the cock ring down and read the directions that came with the box. After reading the instructions he sat on the end of the bed and carefully slid the largest ring around his cock and balls like a normal cockring. He then took his balls and squeezed them through the medium size ring. Lastly he eased his cock shaft through the smallest sized ring. Joel stood up and examined himself in the bedroom mirror. He was amazed at how well the triple ring displayed his manhood. The large ring squeezed his cock and balls, simultaneously slightly pushing it all forward. The medium ring pulled, held, and thrust his balls forward not allowing them to pull back into his body cavity. And the small ring provided slight pressure to his shaft stimulating sensation to his already engorged package. Joel smiled and called to his wife.

"Check it out babe!"

Shannon walked into the bedroom and her mouth dropped open.

"OMG, it makes you look huge Joel," Shannon exclaimed.

"How does it feel?"

"It's tight, yet stimulating, the pressure keeps me semi hard. Good choice you sneaky slut," Joel teased.

Joel pulled on his tight designer jeans without any underwear. His triple cock ring barely allowed him to pull his pants over his pushed out package. Next he put on a black fitted dress shirt along with a tan Ralph Lauren sport coat. He finished it all off with a watch and five squirts of his favorite Prada cologne. Satisfied he flicked the t.v. on until his wife was ready.

Thirty minutes later Shannon emerged from the bathroom looking like a sex goddess. Her black rubber dress hugged and caressed every curve of her body. The black rubber barely covered the nipples of her heaving tits. Only the thinnest of rubber straps around her neck kept her tits from spilling out from its latex embrace. The choker glittered around her proclaiming the word "sexy" like a neon sign. The new earrings he purchased dangled an inch below her lobes advertising she was "bad" to everyone in bright glittery diamond. She stood a whole seven inches taller than her actual height from the black platform seven inch stiletto heels that sheathed her tan feet.

"How do I look," Shannon said as she spun a circle for her gawking husband.

Before he could reply she noticed the prominent bulge in the front of Joel's jeans.

"OMG honey, is the cock ring doing that? Your package looks amazing! Shannon exclaimed.

"Ya it really pushes my junk forward and out, but you're what's making it really swell right now. Are you ready for our little coup de grace?" Joel breathed heavily.

"Mmm hmm," Shannon breathed as she turned around, bent over, and placed her hands on the wall. As soon as she bent over her short dress rode up exposing her bare pussy and ass.

"Shit, even if you bend over a little your exposed,"Joel breathed heavily as he picked up the small rosebud. He applied a tiny amount of lubricant to the shiny stainless steel.

"Here it comes!"

Shannon felt slight pressure on her asshole as Joel gently massaged the tip of the toy against her hole.

"Just relax honey, I'm gonna push it in now," Joel said.

The slippery metal slid easily into her tight ass. She felt it split open her sphincter as its widest point slid in. She relaxed her ass and felt a satisfying fullness as the jeweled end snuggled up against her asshole.

"Ahh, How does it look?" Shannon asked. She actually liked the feeling of the jewel in her ass.

"All I can say is wow! Wow! Wow!" This is taking it to a whole new level baby. Are you ok with it? Does it feel alright?" Joel asked in rapid fire succession.

"Surprisingly, I actually really like it. I feels good, like my asshole is constantly having attention paid to it. I don't think I can take the bigger one though! This one is filling me up quite well," Shannon purred.

"That's why you start with the small size. In a couple hours your ass will be stretched and relaxed enough for you to take the next biggest size. Don't worry about it now, if you just want to keep that one in all night you can. We'll keep the bigger one in your clutch incase you change your mind," Joel reassured his wife.

"Cmon stud, we don't want to be late picking up John and Sara!" Shannon said grabbing her husbands hand and leading him to the car.

——-

John watched his wife walk out of the bedroom for the fifth time. Each of the previous four times she'd went back because her outfit wasn't just right. The texts Joel had sent them last night convinced them that she had to wear something that was extraordinarily. First she came out in a little black dress that highlighted her amazing body. It looked great but they both agreed it was a little boring. Next she came out in a short jean skirt and white tube top that hugged her 36DD chest. She did a couple spins for him, but decided it wasn't skimpy enough before he could even make a comment. For her third try she came out in a short black tube dress that clung to her every curve.

"Closer honey, but I'm thinking a touch more extreme," John reassured her.

The next time Sara walked out, John grinned with approval.

"That's it baby, fucking perfect!" John cheered.

Sara had on a tiny, sheer, loose fitting, white fishnet string tank top that was so short the bottom of her tits were visible. she paired it with a pair of low rise, hip hugger, side lace, daisy dukes that clung to her voluptuous ass. She completed the outfit with a pair of six inch white stiletto heels.

"I know I usually only wear these around the house for you, are you ok if I wear them out tonight?" Sara begged.

"You did good baby, we just need to make a few adjustments. Go find your smallest black g-string," John told his wife.

Sara peeled off her shorts and quickly walked back to her room in search of the perfect g-string. She didn't usually wear thongs but she was ok with Johns request. John loved when Sara showed off her magnificent ass and this little adjustment would help her with that. Tired of impatiently waiting on the couch he walked to the bedroom where Sara was pulling on a tiny black g-string. John tossed the shorts on the bed to her with a devious smile. Sara held up the shorts and examined them with admiration before pulling them on. The back was so short they rode up her ass crack exposing over half her ass. The front was cut so high that you could see the sides of the black g-string she was wearing at her crotch. Sara spun around a few times examining herself in the mirror.

"Wow, these are really small baby, you sure you're alright with me wearing them?" Sara asked hoping he would say yes.

"Hell yes, I just need to make one little adjustment, turn around," John said as he slid his hand under her shorts and pulled up the straps of her thong up exposing the g-string she was wearing underneath.

"I love it when I see women exposing their thongs in public. I was hoping you would do it for me tonight," John pleaded.

"I'll do anything for you John, anything," Sara whispered back in a sultry voice.

Saturday 9:20 PM

The engine of Joel and Shannon's black Challenger SRT 8 roared as the couple cruised down the highway on the way to their friends house. Joel alternated between shifting the Manuel transmission and rubbing his wife's sexy left leg as they chatted. The pressure from Shannon's rosebud tingled every nerve ending in her ass. The constant stimulation and vibration from the car kept her in a state of heightened arousal. They pulled into the driveway ten minutes later and walked hand in hand to the front door to ring the bell.

Shannon waited in nervous anticipation. Even though she'd been wearing sexy outfits for months now this was the first time they were exposing their lifestyle choice to friends that they knew. She didn't care if strangers judged her, but she did care what her friends thought. Her heart thumped in her chest and the seconds seemed to last minutes.

"Don't worry baby, I promise they are into the same fetishes we are," Joel reassured his wife as he sensed her anxiety.

"I know, I know, it's just that this is the first time they've seen me like this," Shannon nervously giggled.

Before Joel could reply the front door opened and Sara burst out embracing Shannon in a hug.

"OMG, Shan Shan, l missed you so much," Sara screamed as she bounded out the door.

"I know, we have a lot to catch up on," Shannon giggled as she spun a circle for her friend.

"Mmm Joel, looking hot as ever," Sara purred as Joel enveloped her in his arms.

"Missed you to Sara, I mean really missed you," Joel chuckled as he ogled the sex bomb in front of him.

"Come on in, John's mixing us some pre bar cocktails," Sara said, leading her two long lost friends into the house.

The threesome walked into the kitchen and John greeted them with margaritas and a chaser shot of tequila. The second he saw Shannon his jaw hit the floor. She was in a rubber dress that looked like it was poured on over her. Her tits were barely covered and straining against the rubber to burst free, and her heels were so high she stood at least six feet tall.

"Where has this Shannon been all my life," John gasped as he pulled Shannon into a tight embrace.

"Aww thanks John, Oh, by the way, were swingers now!" Shannon blurted out.

Joel laughed as he shook Johns hand and greeted his good friend.

"Missed ya buddy," Joel told him

"Been way too long" John answered back.

"Sara you look fucking amazing. See honey, I told you had nothing to worry about. Sara brought her A-game tonight," Joel commented as he took in every detail of his friends luscious body.

Joel's eyes immediately locked on Sara's amazing 36DD tits. The top she was wearing was totally sheer and gave him a perfect view of her monsters. Sara was obviously very aroused because her nipples were rock hard and prominently sticking out. Her flat, tanned, exposed belly seemed to go on for miles before ending in what he would call some semblance of shorts. When he followed her into the house he made note that most of her ass was totally exposed. The tiny bit that was covered in shorts was only covered slightly more than what a scrunch butt bikini would cover. Her exposed g-string straps only highlighted how small her daisy dukes really were.

"Aww, thanks Joel... and Shannon welcome to the club, we've been dabbling for years in the lifestyle. We always hoped we could corrupt you. But, I see we didn't need to," Sara replied while taking her in her friends slutty outfit and amazing transformation.

"Let's finish these drinks and get going. We have a lot to talk about when we get to Bull Riders," Joel told the group.

———-

The Challenger SRT rumbled into the parking lot of Bull Riders and the foursome spilled out, ready for their first group lifestyle outing. The boys grabbed their spouses hands and confidently walked into the club. The music was pumping and the lights pulsing as Joel and John proudly walked hand in hand with their goddesses to a small table on the quieter side of the bar. Shannon smiled as hundreds of awestruck eyes watched lustfully as they strutted by. The girls suggested a table away from the dance floor where they could talk and catch up. A female bartender wearing a short skirt and crop top greeted them and took their drink orders.

"Sooo, what the fuck guys! How did this all happen?" John asked as his wife gave an approving nod of her head.

"I guess it all started the last time we all went out to Off The Chain. Sara looked amazing and was getting tons of attention. I loved it. When we got home that night I told Shannon how much it turned me on. Her sexy outfit, the looks, the teasing. It reminded me of how Shannon dressed and acted when we first met," Joel said

"I always loved wearing sexy clothes, but after we got married I just thought Joel wouldn't approve anymore. So I started dressing conservative. When Joel confessed how turned on he was by Sara's outfit and the men starring. I confessed how much I used to love showing off and getting hit on," Shannon added.

"From that weekend on we have been slowly pushing our limits and trying new things," Joel said.

"And trying new people," Shannon winked to Sara.

"OMG, I loved that picture of you getting fucked by that guy," Sara commented. "John and I have talked about it many times but have never pulled the trigger. Tell me all about it, I want to hear every detail," Sara begged.

For the next hour Shannon and Joel told them everything they'd experimented with in the last three months. John and Sara pumped them for information on every explicit detail. Recalling the events was making all of them incredibly horny. Shannon massaged Joel's package as she told Sara the juicy details of getting fucked by Tad.