The A.O.S. No. 01: Corrupting couples

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, grab my titties Joel," Sara moaned as Shannon scanned the crowd next to them.

The two ground against each other at the window while John watched with a raging hardon from the bar with Tad. He watched as Joel rubbed and massaged his wife's ass. He about lost it when Joel lifted up her shirt and cupped her bare breasts while dry humping her from behind.

"Your not a participator?" Tad asked John while his wife dirty danced with his good friend.

"Not really, I like to watch her when she's like this! It's like a drug to see her writhing in pleasure! She'll take care of me later. I'm into this to watch her," John explained.

"Nothing wrong with being a voyeur! I have a feeling she is gonna give us some good shows in the future," Tad said expectantly.

"I'm gonna make sure of it! Shannon is gonna get a run for her money. It's my goal to make sure Sara experiences every one of her slutty desires,"

"And I'm sure a few of yours also," Tad chuckled.

Joel watched his wife intently as she gyrated to the music next to him. Her entire focus was on the two studs she'd seen earlier in the night. He repeatedly caught her reaching down and touching her pussy.

"Like what you see baby?" Joel asked his entranced wife as she moved to the beat.

"I more than like baby, I get so horny when I see a hot guy in an expensive suit! And those two are H. O. T." Shannon quickly replied.

Joel leaned over and kissed Sara's earlobe before whispering to her. "What about you? You like that also?"

"Do I ever! That's some man meat I need to taste," Sara moaned loudly.

"Ohhh, she wants it just as much as you baby!" Joel said back to his mesmerized wife.

"I want it so bad I can taste it! Sara you want to pick up some man meat with me," Shannon deviously asked.

"Hey Tad, can we bring people up here?" Shannon asked Tad from the window.

"Unfortunately, only VIP members are allowed up here. All your exploits with non members need to happen in the club or off premises," Tad replied.

"Bummer," Shannon whispered only loud enough for Joel to hear. "It would have been amazing to bring the studs up here to play," Shannon thought sadly to herself.

Seeing his wife's disappointment Joel immediately made a suggestion. "Go ahead honey, go down there and do your thing! I'll watch from up here. I have the perfect birds eye view. Text me if you want anything more from them and we will come up with a plan," Joel reassured his wife.

Joel spun Sara around and firmly grabbed her ass as he pulled her in for a minute long make-out session. She moaned loudly and grabbed his cock as they kissed. He moved to her ear and quietly whispered. "I want you to go down there with her and do everything in your power to get that man meat to fuck you both! You know that's what John wants, don't deny it. This is your opportunity to make your fantasy happen," Joel prodded her.

"Hell yes, I want that so bad," Sara purred.

Joel handed Shannon the elevator key and kissed his wife before wishing her luck.

"Remember, when things start heating up, text us. John and I will have a plan that will satisfy us all."

"Feel this," Shannon said grabbing Joel's hand and placing it on her pussy. "You make me so fucking wet when you let me hit on guys," Shannon breathlessly told her soul mate.

The threesome walked to the bar next to John and Tad. Joel sat on the stool next to John.

"John, you ok with the girls going down to the bar to flirt with the two hot guys in the suits who were sitting by us!" Joel told more than asked John.

John looked at his wife and saw the pure carnal desire oozing from her. Shannon waited with baited breath, her heart racing for her friends yay or nay.

"That's what I wanted to hear all night long," John thought before replying. "Nothing would make me happier than watching you seduce some men that get you as hot as I see you are now!" John replied to the cheers of the group.

"And by the way, I want to watch you do more than flirt with them later tonight! Just putting that out there! John said excitedly.

Tad mixed the girls new drinks before they made their way back to the elevator and the bar. Joel and John pulled some bar stools right up to the two way glass in preparation of the show.

"I gotta head back down to the bar and do a little managing tonight," Tad chuckled. "The bar is open up here, feel free to drink as much as you want."

"Thanks Tad, we greatly appreciate every thing you do,"

"No worries, check ya later," Tad said as he made his way back down to his staff.

———-

Steven and Justin were having a great time. They'd been flirting and talking with many different women over the last hour. They were pretty disappointed when the two hot women they'd initially stalked disappeared with their husbands. But, they had to admit, this was a pretty good gig. Free drinks all night and all they had to do was hit on women. Steven set his drink down and glanced to his left. To his amazement the two sluts they had originally stalked were sitting a few tables down chatting animatedly to each other. Steven elbowed Justin, interrupting a conversation he was having with a cute twenty something brunette.

"They're baaacckk," Steven said in his predator voice.

Justin glanced over and smiled, happy to see his original prey back in play. He quickly dismissed the girl he was chatting with and put his full attention back on the sexy sluts from earlier. Justin and Steven continued their small talk as they watched the women intently. The blonde caught them staring at her and slowly licked her lips with her tongue while smiling at them. They watched the blonde giggle and obviously tell the brunette about them. The brunette glanced their way and smiled mischievously as she sucked on her drink through her straw.

———-

"I think the predators have caught scent of their prey," John chucked as he watched the two men eyeing their wives.

"The question is, who's the predator right now and who's the prey?" Joel said seriously.

"We'll find out soon enough my brother," John said excitedly.

————

"Good, they noticed us! Did you see how fast they booted the girl they were talking too," Shannon giggled.

"My god Shannon, I've never felt this exhilarated before! I'm nervous and anxious and excited all all once," Sara said

"And horny," Shannon reminded her.

"Does it always feel like this when Joel let's you roam?" Sara asked.

"It definitely does for me, that's why we live for the weekends now! We're both constantly chasing this high. Shannon answered.

Shannon caught them staring directly at them and licked her lips, smiling seductively in return.

"I just caught them staring and smiled. Look over and give them a fuck me look," Shannon told Sara quietly.

Sara looked directly at them while taking a very suggestive sip of her drink.

"OMG, that was so exciting," Sara cried.

"Now that we have their full attention we can make them come to us," Shannon schemed.

Shannon twisted slightly in her chair so her body was facing the hot studs more directly. When she noticed them looking again she slowly opened her legs and recrossed them. She saw them smile in appreciation when they viewed her totally shaved bare pussy. When Sara noticed Shannon had gotten their full attention with her up-skirt flash she seductively squeezed her hard nipple before taking another drink through her straw.

"Perfect Sara, they'll be over here in no time," Shannon purred.

The two sex bombs continued their conversation about their sexual desires while they waited for their man meat to attack its prey.

——-

Justin's mouth fell open when the blond brazenly spread her legs open before slowly recrossing them again. She wasn't wearing panties and her pussy was totally bare, just the way he liked it.

"I can't believe their husbands left them alone," Steven said after he viewed the blondes amazing pussy.

Within seconds the brunette across the table from her caressed her breast while pinching her large protruding nipple. She capped it off by staring at them with sultry fuck me eyes.

"I think that's all the invitation we need, but we'll make them wait for a bit before we head over to them," Justin said with a predatory look.

"What if their husbands return," Steven asked. "Maybe we should approach them now. I don't want to deal with excess baggage and lose them for a second time tonight."

Justin laughed out loud. "I don't think we need to worry about their husbands. The blonde has an anklet on her right ankle. That means she's available to fuck," he explained to his friend.

Tads studs for hire finished their drinks and walked up to the bar for refills. Justin ordered four shots and two vodka rocks. Steven grinned when he caught the women subtly watching them from their table as they collected their drinks.

"Im so gonna fuck the shit out of these sluts," Justin thought as they confidently began advancing towards their prey. From their table the women's eyes followed them greedily as they made the short trek from the bar.

"Hello, I'm Justin and this is Steven. We were hoping we could join you," Justin said with his typical alpha male confidence.

He set the round of shots on the ladies table and flashed his best smile.

"Well...are you good guys? Or bad guys? Because we're not at all interested in meeting good guys tonight," Shannon said seductively while uncrossing and recrossing her barely covered legs.

"Oh! We're definitely bad boys! Are you sexy ladies down for some trouble making tonight?" Steven quickly replied without hesitation.

"You don't even know how much we were hoping you would say that! What do you think Shannon? Should we let these guys join us?" Sara giggled.

"Well I've always had a hard time saying no to a hot guy in a sexy suit," Shannon said winking at Sara. "Plus, if they're naughty also, how can we say no," Shannon answered while reaching over and lightly massaging Stevens arm.

"Is that Italian? I just love Italians...suits I mean," Shannon laughed as she felt the expensive fabric.

"You know your suits well, lucky for you the suits along with everything inside them is all Italian. I'm Steven and this is Justin. We saw you earlier and knew we had to meet you!" Steven said.

"Sara and Shannon," Sara responded while pointing at her friend.

Shannon looked at Steven's swell bulging from the crotch of his form fitting pants and thought to herself. "I'm definitely gonna make sure I get a little of what's inside those pants later." She could tell just by looking at his package that he was above average in size. "OMG, could this be the night I get a monster," she thought again. Shannon had never taken anything bigger than Tad, and his eight inches had rocked her world. Shannons pussy started dripping imagining the cock she might unwrap.

"You guys ready for a shot?" I believe It's always best to start off a new friendship with a toast," Steven said mischievously.

Both the women quickly agreed to the shots while at the same time inviting them to sit at their table. As the studs joined them Sara coyly reached over and ran her hand over Justin's abs.

"Ohhh Shannon, he has hard abs! I like, I like," Sara purred.

"That's not the only thing that's hard right now..." Justin wolfishly replied as he gazed at Sara's eraser hard nipples protruding from under her sheer top.

Steven held his glass up and made a toast. "Here's to two hot women and two mildly attractive men achieving much, much, more than friendship tonight."

Shannon and Sara smiled deviously at each other as they tipped up their glasses and downed the shots in one gulp. Steven reached over and lightly felt the material of Shannon's dress.

"Your dress feels amazing, Is it rubber?" Justin and I were wondering when we saw you walk by earlier. I have to say, you look fucking spectacular in it!"

"Yes, it's a rubber latex dress my husband picked out for me. I'm glad you like," Shannon replied as she took Steven's hand, discretely placing it on the tiny bit of rubber dress that covered her thigh. "Feel free to touch it as much as you want. I don't mind at all," Shannon told him.

"I notice that both of you have big diamonds on your fingers. Does that mean you're off the market for two good looking guys like us?"

"We're off the market for relationships, but our husbands definitely approve of us being on the market for..." Sara paused as she and her friend began loudly giggling.

"And where are your husbands now? Justin asked, genuinely curious.

"Johns probably got his cock out stroking right now as he watches me," Sara thought to herself smiling inwardly.

"They're around somewhere, they might join or meet us later if you know what I mean, but don't worry about them! Why don't you pull that stool up closer to me, you're so far away," Shannon told the two gawking men in a deadly serious voice that left no room for an argument.

For the next thirty minutes the group chatted and flirted. Steven sat inches away from Shannon with his hand massaging her inner thigh. Justin was standing up directly in front of Sara's stool. Her legs were spread wide for him to stand directly between them. Sara massaged Justin's ass slowly with her left hand. The sexual was tension building up second by second. After over an hour of wearing it, Shannon's large rosebud had totally stretched her ass out. Her ass muscles were totally relaxed and every nerve ending in her tiny behind was tingling. Very subtly Shannon began to rock on her stool, grinding her ass into the rosebud. Each tiny movement she made ground the rosebud in her ass deeper sending explosions of pleasure throughout her body.

"Ahh," Shannon quietly moaned.

"Damn you Joel, I can barely contain myself from fucking this rosebud right here at the table," Shannon thought.

Steven heard Shannons low moan and took that for a sign that she was really loving his hand massaging her leg.

"Time to push the limit a bit and be the bad boy she wants," Steven thought.

Emboldened, Steven moved his hand all the way up to were Shannon's long tanned leg met her pussy lips. Slowly he began to massage and rub making sure his pinky split her bare dripping lips. Within seconds his finger was completely drenched from the sluts soaked lips. As soon as he felt Shannon's warm stickiness his cock began to swell and engorge in his pants.

"Mmm, yes," she mumbled quietly while slightly thrusting her hips up. The small thrusts ground the rosebud and pressed his fingers even more tightly against her snatch.

"OMG, I'm gonna cum right here on the bar stool," Shannon thought in horror, but she couldn't help herself. The rosebud in her ass, Steven massaging her thigh, combined with his finger lightly touching her pussy was sending her over the edge.

Shannon leaned into Steven, kissed his earlobe and panted quietly in his ear. "You're a fucking bad boy, I love it! But I need a break or I'm gonna cum right here.

Justin watched his friend make a move on Shannon and he immediately decided to match his buddies intensity. He pushed himself directly up against Sara, leaned in and slowly starting kissing her on the lips.

"Holyshit, I hope John is seeing this!" Sara thought as she passionately returned the kiss. She placed her hands on his chest and felt the firm hardness of his pectoral and abdominal muscles. Her body screamed in excitement as Justin placed both his rough hands on her milky thighs while his tongue flicked and delved into her open mouth.

Steven coughed and broke Sara and Justin's lip lock. "Why don't we head to the dance floor and burn off some of this alcohol before another round of drinks and shots."

"I'd love to! How about you Sara?" Shannon asked, incredibly happy to get off her bar stool. Getting up literally prevented an orgasmic explosion.

"I'm in, I'm not letting this stud out of my sight tonight," Sara purred.

Ping.

Shannon pulled her iPhone out of her clutch and checked her message. Steven watched her with a concerned look as she read.

"Hey, you look amazing down there! John and I were thinking we would run and get a room at the closest hotel If you two want to fuck those guys later. Let us know. P.S. tell Sara John is standing here with his cock out, jacking off!"

Steven watched Shannon's expression light up into a mischievous smile. She immediately leaned over and whispered into her friends ear. "The guys want to know if they should get a hotel room so we can fuck this man meat later! What do ya think...you in?

"Hell yes, tell them to do it and text us when they have the room ready," Sara whispered back.

"Sorry guys, one second, it's just our husbands, no worries," Shannon said as her fingers flew over her phone.

"Do it...text us name and room number as soon as ready and we'll drive there...love you more than the world."

Shannon slid her phone back into her clutch while winking at Sara and nodding her head.

"Everything ok?" Justin asked with a note of concern in his voice.

"Oh, more than fine! Our husbands are gonna set up a little surprise for us later if you baaad boys are willing to join us," Sara deviously teased.

"We're definitely in, let's hit the dance floor until then," Steven said taking Shannon's hand.

Justin wrapped his arm around Sara and the foursome eased their way into the thumping beat, pulsing vibrations, and sea of writhing bodies on the dance floor. Steven led the group through the mass of gyrating intertwined dancers to a small open area in the back corner. Steven found a small vacant area and grabbed Shannon by the waist and pulled her firmly against his hard body. Justin eased up behind Sara and let her grind her bubble butt against the straining material of his crotch. The song Shots by LMFAO began blaring from the massive sound system as the group began dancing to the pumping beat.

"I fucking love this song" Shannon thought as she straddled Stevens thigh and began grinding hard to the fast beat of the song. She interlocked her hands around Stevens neck as he reached around her waist and firmly placed both his hands on her ass. Her rubber dress was so short it rode up only covering half her ass. As her hips thrust up and down in perfect rhythm with Steven's body, Shannon's diamond rosebud glittered brightly. The giant visible diamond was clearly exposed to anyone watching her half covered ass grind against Stevens leg.

"Mmm, he really knows how to move," Shannon thought as her bare pussy lips ground onto the expensive Italian fabric of Stevens leg. She lost all sense of time and was totally oblivious to her her dress riding up so high. Totally entranced, Shannon blocked everything out except Steven and their passionate dry humping.

"OMG, he is completely hard...or he has a really large dick," Sara thought.

Justin had his hand on Sara's hips as he moved and gyrated his swollen crotch on her amazing ass. Bouncing to the beat, Sara's loose sheer mesh top refused to hold her massive 36DD tits in. Every time she bent forward her tits flopped out and swung freely in the wind. Sara felt a nervous exhilaration from exposing herself so completely to the mass of people on the dance floor. Jealous men closely watched Justin and her with envy. She could feel Justin's approval growing larger on her twirking ass by the minute. Frustrated that she had to keep adjusting her top Sara turned around and put her mouth to his ear.

"I'm gonna face the wall so I don't have to keep adjusting my top, ok. Keep doing what your doing. Your cock feels so good against my ass!" Sara nearly shouted in his ear over the blaring music.

Sara faced the wall and resumed her erotic dancing to the disappointment of many gawking eyes. With renewed vigor Justin eased up behind her and roughly ground his fully engorged cock against her ass.

Slap! Slap! Slap!