The A.O.S. No. 01: Corrupting couples

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

———

Adam watched from outside the window with awe. The blonde was fucking the big dicked guy like a mad demon. Her tits flopped up and down in a seductive dance with her sweat glistening torso. Her hard nipples protruded prominently from her tits proclaiming to the world her heightened state of sexual arousal.

"This is better than any porn I've ever watched in my life," Adam thought as he took another long drink from his thermos. He was beginning to feel very buzzed as he sipped the potent cocktail. Buzzed and relaxed, Adam leaned back against the outside railing with a huge bulge prominently protruding from his jeans.

"Fucking awesome," Adam mouthed to the blonde women in the room as he continued to watch the show.

——-

"You love that cock honey?" John asked Sara from across the room.

"OMG yes, I love it," Sara moaned.

"I think you need more cock, don't you?" John goaded his wife as she fucked doggy style.

"Ahh, Yes...I need it!"

Slap. Slap. Slap.

"You need what?" John asked her again.

"Unnnggg, I need more cock in me! I need more holes filled! I want it so bad John," Sara whimpered and begged her husband.

"I want all my fucking holes filled baby," Sara begged again.

"You heard her Joel, it's time to fill my wife up with cock!" John said to his friend. "Justin lay down next to Steven and Shannon," John commanded.

Justin pulled out and ripped his magnum off before quickly replacing it with a new one that John tossed to him.

"Sit on my cock and ride me baby!" Justin commanded Sara as he laid on the bed next to his stripper buddy.

Sara crawled over and climbed on top of her fuck toy. She carefully reached underneath her crotch and guided Justin's thick monster into her pussy.

"Ahhh, you feel so good in me Justin! I fucking love your big cock," Sara purred as she leaned down and stuck her tongue into Justin's open, waiting, mouth.

John watched Sara grind on top of Justin for a minute before motioning Joel to get in position behind his wife's ass. Joel climbed up on the bed and slowly pulled the rosebud out of Sara's ass.

"Are you ready to get another hole filled baby," Joel groaned as he stared at the big, voluptuous, ass in front of him.

"So fucking ready Joel! Fill me up! Sara panted as she continued to grind her pussy on Justin's cock.

John tossed a bottle of lube to Joel from the nightstand with a devious grin on his face. Joel immediately squeezed a stream onto Sara's ass and asshole. He massaged the lube into Sara's visibly relaxed sphincter. He slid one finger into her ass while squeezing another dollop onto his raging six inch boner.

"Mmm," Sara groaned as Joel's finger entered her ass. The rosebud had done its job, wearing it for multiple hours had stretched out her asshole, relaxing it and preparing it for the invasion that was about to happen.

"Here comes cock number two," Joel teased as he slid his blood engorged member into Sara's ass.

"Ahhhh, fuck yes! Put it in deeper," Sara screamed as her second cock of the night pushed into her asshole. She couldn't believe how easy it was to take Joel in her ass. The anal toy had spread and relaxed her ass, making it incredibly easy to take her second cock.

"OMG John I'm fucking two cocks baby! It feels so fucking good!" Sara moaned as both of her men began rhythmically fucking her two holes.

"Ohhh fuck, your ass is so fucking tight Sara!" Joel groaned as he pushed his six inches all the way into her asshole. As he pumped he could feel Justin's cock fucking Sara's pussy only millimeters away.

"OMG two cocks feels so fucking good! Fuck me, fuck me, fuck munnngh," Sara cried out right as John rammed his cock into her open mouth.

———-

Adam watched from outside room 225 as the brunette with the amazing ass was DP'd next to her friend. He nearly shot his load into his pants when she took the thirds guys cock into her mouth as the two other men pummeled her ass and pussy. Nothing turned Adam on more than seeing a dirty slut get all her holes fucked and filled. He was so horny he wanted to pull his cock out and start jacking off right in front of the window. The problem was too many of the college kids kept walking past the room snickering and glancing at the live porno happening inside.

———-

Shannon watched with envy as every hole of her friend was filled with cock. She smiled as she watched her husband fuck her friends ass with pure ecstasy beaming from his face.

"How does my husbands cock feel in your ass?" Shannon asked her grunting, cock filled friend.

"So g.g.good Shannon, I want John to fuck you in the ass next to me!"

"Mmm, I've been wanting to get double teamed like that all night! Take my ass John!" Shannon demanded Sara's husband.

Shannon got off Steven and turned around, facing him. She remounted him, and guided his long member back into her pussy. John maneuvered behind Shannon and extracted the extra large rosebud gem from her ass. Joel handed over the bottle of lube to John who then squeezed a large amount of lube onto Shannon's gaping asshole.

"Take my ass John! I want to feel you in my ass while Steven fucks my pussy," Shannon breathed heavily.

John pushed the head of his seven and a half inch cock against Shannon's tiny ass. With a soft grunt he pushed into her sphincter.

"Ahhh, Yes, Yes, Yes," Shannon moaned as Johns cock spread her asshole open.

Shannon writhed in pleasure as John slowly eased all seven and half inches into her ass.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck me! I'm cumming!" Shannon screamed out loud as John bottomed out his cock in her ass.

She had never felt such pure pleasure in her life. Her last DP with Tad and Joel had been slightly painful, but this, this, this was pure pleasure. She easily took all of Johns above average cock into her ass. The rosebud had spread open her asshole stretching it and making it incredibly easy and pleasurable to get ass fucked. Shannon's body convulsed over and over again as the two men continued to fuck both her holes as she violently orgasmed on them both. Shannon collapsed onto Stevens rock hard chest and panted heavily after her eruption of an orgasm. Both men relaxed with their still hard cocks inside Shannon while she relaxed for a few moments to trying to regroup.

"Ahhh fuck, ahhh fuck, so fucking good," Sara moaned as she was double penetrated by Justin and Joel. The feeling of two cocks in her felt amazing! Sara ground hard on the two cocks and felt a sudden spike in the temperature between her thighs up to her abdomen. As she was fucked by the two cocks the insides of her thighs were racked by small tremors and the slight urge to pee. The small tremors were demanding a sudden urge to release.

"OMG, what's happening to me!" Sara thought horrified. "Ohh fuck it! I'm just going to go with it!" Sara thought to herself as she arched her back and squeezed every muscle in her body! Her legs trembled and shook.

"Ahhh, oh fuck, omg, omg, Ohh fuck," Sara screamed as she released and squirted warm liquid all over Justin and the sheets of the bed.

"Jesus Christ you dirty slut! You just fucking squirted everywhere!" Justin exclaimed.

"OMG, that was fucking awesome Sara! You are one amazing piece of ass," Joel groaned as he resumed pounding Sara's quivering ass with long deep strokes. Sara's ass puckered and gripped Joel's cock as his orgasm came closer and closer.

"Fuck Sara! I'm gonna cum in your ass," Joel grunted out as his balls tightened and prepared to jettison their hot load.

Unnn, unnn, unnn, fuck! Here it comes baby!" Joel cried out as his cock pulsed and convulsed in Sara's ass, expelling it's hot, gooey, load deep into her asshole. Joel pulled out his cock and watched his white cum began to pulse out of Sara's ass. John quickly crawled off Shannon, grabbed his camera and snapped pictures of the warm creamy cum spilling out of his wife's ass.

"That was so fucking hot, but now it's time for Steven and Justin to really take our wives over the edge! Don't you agree Joel?" John said to his panting friend.

"Hell yes! Make them scream guys, John and I are just bystanders for the rest of the night,". Joel told the bulls as their wives looked on with open eyed startled expressions.

"Shit, I don't know how much more I can take,". Shannon thought to herself as Steven forcefully grabbed her and lifted her off the bed. Steven easily lifted Shannon up and carried her inches away from the motel window. Shannon wrapped her arms around Stevens neck and wrapped her legs around his torso as he moved her right next to the window and the man watching from outside.

"Put my cock in you," Steven commanded as he held Shannon up in the air for a standing Fuck.

Shannon took one arm and reached down and grabbed the ten inch fuck stick once again. She began to rub it on her pussy and slide it into her when Joel yelled from across the room.

"Oh, and one other thing take the fucking condom off and fuck her bareback! Fill her up!" Joel demanded forcefully.

Shannon stared at her husband with goggling, exasperated eyes. "I can't believe it,". She thought to herself as she quickly pulled and ripped the magnum condom off her Bull. She guided Stevens bare cock into her dripping pussy and luxuriated in the feeling of his bare cock filling her. Steven took over the second he completely entered and filled the slut. Shannon moaned panted loudly as he dominated and took total control of her sweating body.

"Ahhhhh! Yessss," Shannon cried out as Steven fucked her hard and deep against the open window.

Not wanting to be outdone by his friend Justin ripped the magnum condom off his throbbing cock. John watched with gawking eyes as Justin ripped the condom off and bent his wife over directly next to Shannon and Steven. Sara placed her hands on the glass of the window as Justin rammed his bare member into Sara's dripping snatch.

"Ohh fuck John, he's not wearing a condom! Is that ok?" Sara called out concerned, but loving the feeling of Justin's hot bare cock penetrating her.

"God yes baby, it looks fucking amazing,". John replied as he snapped pictures of the four fucking against the window.

"Take it, take it, take what you want Justin," Sara screamed as Justin plowed her like a freight train from behind.

"This is what I want, this pussy right here," Justin groaned as he fucked Sara and watched the remnants of Joel's cum still leaking from her asshole.

"Take me behind just like Sara," Shannon whispered in Stevens ear as she bounced on his pole.

Steven immediately complied with the goddesses wishes and quickly set her down, flipping her around facing the window. Smiling, he bent her tiny ass over and pushed his cock deep into her from behind.

"Gawwd, your pussy is fucking perfect," Steven groaned as he began jackhammering Shannon from behind.

——-

Adam stood up and gave the thumbs up sign to the four people fucking directly against the motel window. He took another long pull from his thermos as he watched the big tittied bimbos getting fucked from behind. Watching both the women's massive tits flop back and forth as they were fucked hard was mesmerizing. The brunette smiled at him and flicked her tongue out seductively at him as her eyes rolled back into her head from pleasure.

———

"Just like that guys! Show them how you fuck single women you pick up at the bar!" Joel taunted the two men as they ravaged his and Johns wife.

Slap, slap, slap, slap.

The sound of the guys balls slapping against the wives asses filled the motel room.

"Ahhh, mmmuhh, mmmuhhh, fuck me, take this pussy," Shannon screamed out as Steven continued his deep thrusting into her pussy.

"OMG Shannon this is fucking amazing! Unghhh, unghhh," Sara exclaimed to her friend.

Sweat dripped and glistened all over the men's bodies as their hips thrust, jabbed, and ground deeply into the sluts.

"I can't get enough! I want more, more, more," Shannon gasped.

"Justin, I'm getting fucking close, don't know how much longer I can last," Steven panted to his friend fucking next to him.

"I'm right there buddy, I can shoot my wad any time you're ready," Justin replied, "Sara's pussy is like heaven, she's gonna milk every drop out of me.

Both men grabbed the hips of their women and began thrusting deep and hard to matching Rhythms.

"Joel... ahhh, fuck yes...you know what I want...unghhh...can I have it please honey?" Shannon groaned out between hard deep thrusts from Steven.

"It's ok with me as long as John says Sara can have the same at the same time," Joel replied to his panting wife.

John looked at Joel with a perplexed look before Joel explained what Shannon so desperately wanted.

"She wants to filled with Steven's cum," Joel explained to his friend.

"You ok with Sara being fucked and filled before your eyes?" Joel asked John with a devilish cast in his eyes.

"Ohhh please John, I want his cum in me so bad!" Sara pleaded with her husband.

"Fuck them and fill them up! Do it now!" John commanded the two bulls to the delight of Sara and Shannon.

The thought of Steven cumming inside her sent shivers down Shannon's spine and instantly caused her pussy to convulse with an impending orgasm.

"I'm gonna blow!" Steven cried out when he felt Shannon's pussy tightening and gripping his raging hard on.

"Fuuuuuccckkk cumming!" Steven yelled loudly as his ten inch cock pulsed violently multiple times deep into Shannon's pussy. Hot, sticky cum, sprayed out from his cock head at the same time Shannon's pussy clenched and orgasmed on his cock. The simultaneous orgasms raced through every nerve of the intertwined couples bodies.

"Fill me up with your cum!" Sara screamed when she saw Shannon getting pumped full of Steven's semen.

Seconds after Stevens eruption Justin relented and began expelling his load.

"Ahhh, here it comes you hot little slut!" Justin moaned as his massive load shot deep into Sara. Justin felt a minimum of five huge pulses ejaculating cum into the brunettes dripping pussy.

"OMG, yesss," Sara purred a she reveled in Justin's cum spraying inside her.

"Keep fucking me baby! Fuck your cum into me! I'm so fucking close!" Sara cried out to Justin.

Justin grabbed Sara's hips and renewed fucking her cum filled snatch. His cum squirted and oozed out with every thrust. Feeling Justin's cock fucking her cum filled pussy put Sara over the edge. Her legs began to quiver and shake as a massive orgasm ripped through her drenched genitals.

"Unnnghh, ahhhhhh, cumming so hard!" Sara screamed.

The women collapsed onto the bed spent and full of cum.

"We are the luckiest husbands in the world," Joel said with awe as he walked over and grabbed his wife's hand.

"Beyond lucky," John added as the two bulls grabbed their clothes and walked to the bathroom to cleanup.

Shannon stood up and wrapped her arms around her loving husband with a smile of pure contentment on her face.

"I love you so much," Shannon whispered in Joel's ear as Stevens hot cum leaked out of her pussy and ran down the insides of her thighs.

"I love you more, thank you," Joel whispered back.

The two soulmates glanced over at John and Sara. The two were passionately kissing. Sara's legs were spread wide and John was massaging Justin's cum into his wife's pussy.

"I definitely think we've found our swinger soulmates," Shannon chuckled as Joel nodded his head in agreement.