The A-Team Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She could see Alison raising her hand and high-fiving Melissa, "Tag, I've got to have some Aria ass," the blonde said.

"I'd recommend it," grinned Melissa. "Tag," she in turn said to a smiling Mona, "My toy needs a mouth wash."

The women rearranged themselves, Alison clambering on the couch behind Aria and pushing her strap-on into the teen's butt-hole, whilst Melissa stood over Ella and fed the older woman's daughter a well-used cock. Aria slurped at it greedily, bobbing her head back and forth down the toy as the other two toys began to hammer her holes.

"She's a natural isn't she?" grinned Mona as she picked up her phone, "Ella we've got to get some pictures of you fucking her as well."

Ella grinned, "Oh yes." She began to pound hard at her daughter's twat as Mona snapped away at the trio making Aria airtight.

The fucking was as hard and brutal as before, the swapping of holes reinvigorating the tops and causing them to hammer at Aria's holes with renewed passion. And Aria, desperate to please and show them what a slut she was, sucked and bounced and jerked in time with them, using every muscle and sinew she could to meet their fucks. Her body burnt and ached and strained; it was worth it for the continuous flow of ecstatic pleasure that flowed through it and all through it Mona continued to lift her phone and snap photo after photo.

After a few minutes Mona tagged Ella and the four women changed holes again, this time Melissa picking up her phone to take the pictures whilst Mona slammed Aria's pussy from above, Ella butt-fucked her from below and Alison fed her dildo over the couch arm. For the next while the four tops continued swapping and fucking so that all of them enjoyed all of Aria's holes, leaving the ass gaping, the pussy soaked and Aria's jaw so sore that she could hardly speak.

Eventually Mona pulled the cock out of Aria's ass, "I'm exhausted," she said, wiping her forehead and dropping down on the other sofa.

"I am as well, but it was worth it," grinned Melissa, she pushed Aria up and pulled the soaking wet dildo from her pussy.

"I could fuck her ass again," said her Mom, popping the cock from Aria's mouth and letting the teen gasp for air. Ella looked at Alison who was holding her camera to take a snap of the gaping butt-hole, "If the other two have finished are you up for sharing?"

"I am," grinned Alison, "Which hole? Spit roast or DP?"

Ella grinned, "You misunderstand, When I said sharing I mean the same hole."

Alison's eyes widened in surprise and then her smile grew bigger, "You mean double anal?"

"I do," said Ella.

"This I've got to see," said Melissa jumping up and grabbing her phone, as Mona nodded and joined her.

"Okay ass whore," said Ella lying back on the sofa, "I want you to stand up and then lower yourself backwards on to my dick."

"Yes, Mom," said Aria submissively. She waited until her Mom was fully in position, before climbing on top and lowering herself down. Melissa was kneeling beside them taking the dildo and guiding it into the teen's well-opened hole. Aria moaned as it entered, continuing to slide down the shaft until she was seated on her Mom's prick.

"You ready?" asked Alison.

"Yes," whimpered Aria in a small voice.

"I wasn't talking to you," snapped Ali, "Ella?"

"Let's do it," grinned the Milf, pulling Aria back so that the teen was lying on her chest.

Alison climbed on the sofa, it squeaking as she waddled forward, dildo in hand, the toy slick with cunt juice and saliva and whatever else. Aria closed her eyes and gasped through gritted teeth as the blonde started to push her dick into a hole already filled with it. "MMmnnn, it's tight again," Alison said.

"Push it Ali," Mona laughed.

"I think you'll really have to split her whore ass to get it in," agreed Ella.

"Yes, it's slow," said Alison.

She continued to push forward, gradually forcing the hole even wider open than it had been before, wider than Aria had thought possible. It ached, like been forced to do the splits whilst sitting on a concrete bollard. Aria's teeth ground together and her eyes were closed so tightly that she could feel water leaking from them, further ruining her already wrecked eye-liner. She squeezed her fists together, knifing the nails into her palm as if that could reduce the agony in her stretched butt.

"Mmmnnn, this is so hot, double-ass fucking an anal whore," grinned Ella, working her toy in and out to help Alison's enter.

"It is, I can't believe we've never done it before..." Alison said.

"Oh we'll be doing it more," grinned Ella

Aria let out a grunt, "Uuuhhh."

"Looks like the ass-whore is enjoying it as well," said Alison laughing. She pushed the cock a little further in, grimacing with the effort, "God, that is good."

The dildo slowly moved deeper, Alison stopping every few moments to pull it back half an inch and then push it again. Ella continued to work with her, pushing in unison so that both cocks were spearing the hole together, forcing apart the walls and filling the hole so completely with plastic. Aria gasped and groaned, trying to ignore the pain and instead thinking about how sluttish and submissive it was to have two dicks in her ass. And not any two dicks either, one belonging to her Mom and the other to her enemy; that was even more humiliating and submissive.

"Look how wet she is," giggled Melissa, "The dirty slut is enjoying this."

"She is a whore," agreed Ella. "I think we're almost in Ali."

"Yeah, Ella, another inch," grunted Alison, her hands pressed on Aria's thighs forcing the legs further back and giving herself more room to press in, expanding the hole slowly, but surely.

"Mmmnnn," Ella grinned, "This feels so good on my pussy, think you can go harder?"

"Yes," said Alison and began to move in and out.

It wasn't as hard or as fast as when she'd been solo in Aria's ass, but it was enough to gape the hole and make Aria scream and squeal, "AAaarrrghh, aaaarrghh." It was painful, but there was pleasure there as well, intense and powerful, like getting burnt alive in a heavenly fire. "Aaarrrrghh, fuuuuckk, aaaaarrgghh."

Alison pushed and pounded, driving her dildo over Ella's and into the asshole. "Fuck," she grunted, "Fuck."

"These are some for the album," grinned Mona holding her phone, "You'll have to see them, I'll send them you, it's so sexy, the two of you sharing whore ass."

"It's really fun," giggled Ella, "It makes me feel so close to Ali, we should make sure we do this more as a bonding exercise."

"Oh I am so in for that," said Alison, wiping her forehead and pushing forward again, "We ought to make this a weekly thing, double-fucking Aria's ass."

"Double-anal Friday," said Melissa, "Sounds a good idea."

"MMnnnn yes, let's do that," said Ella. She gripped her daughter's titties and thrust up, joining Alison in entering the hole.

"Aaaarrrghh," screamed Aria, "Fuuuuckk, aaaarrrgghh, yesssss"

The four tops laughed at her agreement as Alison continued to thrust forward for a few more moments, before she pulled the toy out, sweating and flushed. Ella's cock sprang out seconds later as Alison looked down at the butt "God that hole is gaping."

"Up," said Ella, "Lean forward and let me see."

Aria sat up and rolled forward onto her hands and knees, showing her battered asshole to her Mom. Ella whistled, "You're not joking, that's massive." She swatted Aria's butt, "Get on the floor on your hands and knees, I want to take a picture."

Aria did as she was told as Ella got up and picked up her phone. She grinned at her friends, "You should all be in at as well, after all it's not just a memento for me."

"Okay," laughed Alison. She slid herself forward on Aria's back, her wet pussy sliding down the teen's spine. She rested her head at the top of the ass crack and hooking a finger down, pulled the open hole up. Even as she was doing that Melissa and Mona was sitting down on either side of Aria, resting their heads on her butt cheeks. They slid a finger each into her hole, pulling it wider, so that the three tops were opening Aria's ass as wide as it could go.

"Smile," grinned Ella and snapped the photo.