The A-Team Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was the sound of approaching footsteps and Melissa drove in deep, not stopping even as she heard the key in the lock and the door open. Her Mom stepped in, taking a few steps into the main room before stopping, her eyes widening as she saw Melissa fucking Spencer over the sofa. The Milf's face went through a variety of expressions, surprise and shock, horror and disgust, jealousy and envy, before settling on wanton desire. Melissa grinned, "Hi Mom, I'm just butt fucking Spencer. She's such an anal slut, aren't you Spence?"

She removed her fingers from her sister's mouth and slapped her ass as she fucked her. She could feel Spencer burning with embarrassment, but unable to deny her older sister's words, "Yes, I'm a cock loving butt-whore."

"It's like mother like daughter, isn't it Mom, you slut dyke?" grinned Melissa as she slammed into Spencer, who gasped and not from the orgasms. "Take off your jacket and shoes, make it look like you're not about to go out again."

"Sorry Melissa," her Mom apologised and took them off.

"Now your blouse and skirt," ordered the young woman. She slowed her fucking of Spencer to a crawl, keeping the teen on edge, but not tipping her over it. She could see Spencer's head turning to watch at her stripping Mom, letting out little sounds of surprised shock as her Mom followed Melissa's instructions.

"How's this?" Veronica Hastings stood in her sexy panties and a black almost see-through bra, blushing red, but not opposing her eldest.

"Take off you bra now," grinned Melissa. Her Mom did so, holding it for a second before Melissa curtly told her to drop it. Melissa slid her finger down to Spencer's cunt again, running teasingly over it. "What do you think of Mom's tits? They're big aren't they? I sometimes make them swing when I'm fucking her, don't I Mom."

"Yes Melissa," her Mom was as red as Spencer and that was very red indeed, neither comfortable with suddenly having their incestuous relationship with Melissa revealed to the other. Melissa, on the other hand, was very much enjoying it - but then she was a top in control and they were bottoms bent to her will.

"Jiggle them, then, let Spencer see them bounce," Melissa said, slowing almost to a halt so that her sister could watch uninterrupted. To help the teen she gripped her chin, lifting her face and making sure it was pointed in their Mom's direction as Veronica swung her hips making her tits bounce. "They're bigger than yours aren't they Spence, but don't worry yours are perky." Melissa squeezed one of them to reinforce her words, before turning back to her Mom. "Now remove your panties."

Blushing a deep beetroot red Veronica did as she was told, exposing her shaven slot to her daughters. Melissa grinned widely as her Mom stepped out of the panties, "Now turnaround."

Her Mom went even redder, but did as her top demanded. There was a gasp from Spencer as she saw the butt-plug encased between her Mom's cheeks. "See Spencer, you're not the only cock loving ass whore in the family," grinned Melissa, "Is she Mom? Tell her."

"I love being banged in the ass by your sister, by her friends, whenever she wants I spread my cheeks for her big strap-on cock and let her pound me open. She told me to wear this earlier, so that I'm nice and ready for later."

"Mmnnn, and you will be Mom. But first let's finish with Spencer. Come and join us."

Her Mom came over as Melissa pulled the dildo out of Spencer ass. "Get down on your knees Mom, that's right, now suck this dick."

Without complaint Veronica did so, her mouth opening over the toy and sliding forward. Melissa kept one arm round her sister's waist, keeping her standing close, as she fed the dildo forward. Spencer blushed, but like her Mom, didn't complain. Melissa felt proud at how well trained they both were - a month ago both of them would have run shrieking from the house, now they did what they were told no matter how taboo and depraved. She took hold off her Mom's head, dragging it further forward so that she took more of the toy in her mouth. "Taste nice? Do you like the ass-flavour of your daughter...mmmmnn, you do, don't you?"

Veronica's head nodded forward in affirmation, slurping at the dildo. Melissa grinned, "I bet you'd like her pussy as well." She pulled the toy out and her Mom looked at Spencer, her cheeks bright red, before nodding her agreement with her eldest daughter. Melissa grinned and stroked Spencer's ass, "I want you to place your legs over Mom's shoulders, with your cunt at her face, nice and close."

Her sister did as she was told, straddling the older woman, pressing her Mom's head back a little, but not so much that Veronica didn't have easy access to her slit. The Milf started licking and lapping, her tongue moving up and down quickly. Melissa moved round to get a better view, her own pussy blazing with lust as she watched her Mom tongue her sister. Veronica was fast and hard, showing a real eagerness to obey Melissa and please Spencer. Spencer seemed enjoy, like her Mom she had got over the lesbian incest taboo. "MMnnnn, uurrhh, yesss," she rocked back.

"That's it Mom, lap Spencer's slut cunt, she's so wet isn't she?" Melissa grinned. She took one last look of her Mom's tongue slapping over her sister's slit before she moved behind the teen again. Her hands reached down to Spencer's ass and she squeezed the cheeks as she eased them apart again. "Look how lucky you are Spence, I'm going to bang you in the ass again as Mom tongues that hot twat of yours."

"Oh, God, yes," Spencer shivered partly from the pleasure that was already coursing through her body and part from the anticipation of what was to come.

"MMnnn, let me fuck this hot booty," said Melissa as she pushed in the toy for the second time. It had gone in easy before, but it was even easier this time, the walls making no pretence of effort, allowing Melissa all the way in. She grasped her sister's waist, fucking her forward and into her Mom's mouth.

"Mmnnn, uuurhh," Spencer moaned, "Fuck your little whore ass, Melissa fill it with your big plastic dick.

Melissa did so enthusiastically. Her cock pounded in, the plastic toy stretching her sister's asshole wide open. Her sister shuddered and shook, gasping in pleasure as both her holes were worked. Melissa gripped the teen's firm tits, squeezing tight and feeling the erect nipples pressing at her palms. Down below she could hear the slurps of her Mom as she obeyed Melissa's commands her tongue deep into her youngest daughter's hole.

"This is so hot, you're both total sluts," Melissa grinned. She had been planning this with her friends for weeks, ever since she'd banged her Mom. It had taken a further weakening of their already weak will-power to make sure her Mom would go down on Spencer without complaint, and that Spencer would accept it without complaint. Melissa had to slowly bend them to her will without either of them noticing, luckily she was part of the A-Team and the support and encouragement of her friends on it had been invaluable. But it had been worth the wait. "You're a pair of family fucking whores aren't you?"

"Yesss," squealed Spencer and Veronica nodded her head, slurping at teen cunt.

Melissa pounded forward, slamming her body at Spencer's and making the teenager rock and shake like she was being pummelled by a boxer. The toy was going all the way in, only stopping when Melissa smacked into her. Spencer was shrieking with joy, either enjoying the experience or acting worthy of an Oscar. Melissa gripped the teen's tits harder, squeezing and squashing them, making sure she owned them. Spencer shook, her back arching so her head rested against Melissa's shoulder as the more dominant Hastings pounded her, "Aarrrrghhh, yesss, yesss, you're making me cum, ooohhh you're both making me cum."

"Who owns you slut?"

"You do Melissa, I'm your fuck-toy, please don't stop, fuck my asshole open," Spencer squealed in reply.

"You are and so is Mom," Melissa pulled out the toy, hearing Spencer's whine of disappointment. However, she didn't care for Spencer's pleasure - that was secondary. She slapped her sister's ass hard enough to remind her off her place, deliberately aiming for one of the weals to give it an extra sting. "Get on your hands and knees and raise that slutty ass."

"Yes Melissa," there was a small touch of sulkiness in her sister's response. But she did as she was told.

Veronica remained on her hands and knees like a dog who's just had his bone taken away. Melissa smiled and looked down at Spencer's ass, the hole was gaping and dark, little red marks and bruises around it showing the extent to which she'd been fucked and spanked. "What do you think Mom? Has Spencer just got the juiciest butt?"

"Yes Melissa," her Mom nodded in agreement.

"So whippable and bangable isn't it?"

"It is Melissa, you must enjoy it."

"I do, but you're going to enjoy it now as well."

"I am?" Veronica said, then nodded. "Yes Melissa."

"I want your hands and knees behind her - that's right. Now get your tongue in her dirty, slutty asshole and lick it out."

Her Mom did as ordered. Melissa was so turned on as she watched the older woman bury her head between her sister's cheeks and begin to tongue at the hole. She wasn't holding back, going in deep and fast, slithering her tongue round as far in as she was able. Her hands came up to Spencer's buttocks and she gripped them, ignoring the painful wince from the teen and pulled them apart as far as she was able. The hole stretched wider and Veronica took advantage and went in further.

"Ooohhh," Spencer moaned and shivered as her ass was licked. Her back arched and bent, her hair flowing down as she shuddered.

Melissa walked round them in a circle, drinking in the sexy tableau, this was now her family, two trained whores who would happily pleasure each other at her word. She felt proud of her achievement, and grateful to her friends for their support. She was also highly turned on.

Ending her walk behind them she looked down at her Mom's jiggling ass, the butt-plug fully pushed in. Reaching down she slipped her finger through the hook and pulled it out with a pop. The ready hole gazed at her enticingly. Melissa almost slipped in straight away, but she had one more thing to do. Taking the plug she walked round to her sister and knelt beside the moaning teen. She dangled the plug from her finger, "Open wide Spence."

Despite knowing what her sister planned Spencer immediately complied, her eyes watering a little as Melissa slid the large plug, recently up their Mom's ass, into her mouth. "Suck on that," she ordered.

The sound of her sister sucking merged with that of her Mom ass-lapping. Melissa loved the sounds, knowing they'd soon be joined by a third set. She moved behind her Mom and grasped the older woman's buttocks, pulling them apart she guided her strap-on into the waiting wanton hole. Her Mom paused for a second to moan as she was penetrated before swiftly returning to her other daughter's butthole, tonguing and licking that. Melissa thrust forward hard and fast, opening the bits of the tunnel that the plug hadn't reached. As she'd already banged her Mom that morning after Spencer had left for school the older woman's tunnel didn't give much resistance and soon the cock was in as deep as it had been with the youngest Hastings. Melissa grasped her Mom's waist and began to bang.

The position she was in gave her a good view of her Mom's tongue slapping and slurping at Spencer's rear hole, the Milf going at it with an almost unbelievable passion, swinging and swirling round the tunnel like she was born to it. Even as the chute slowly closed Veronica wasn't pausing, using all her strength to pull apart the cheeks and keep the hole as open as she could. Melissa banged harder, encouraging her Mom's tonguing, the Milf responding with greater speed, driving her tongue as the hole, even as the sphincter was closing around it.

It was hard to see what Spencer was doing from the same angle, but Melissa was content to here her sister, the teen eagerly sucking at the plug like it was a dummy. She was shivering in pleasure, obviously enjoying her ass being tongued as much as she enjoyed it being banged. Melissa thrust forward, watching her sister bounce as her Mom's tongue pounded forward. The harder she went the more that her two sluts vibrated and shivered and the more work their mouths did. Melissa rammed harder...

"MMMnn, urrrhh, you're so hot on my cock Mom, I can really feel your ass working at my pussy. It's so sexy," Melissa moaned, "You're such a butt-loving dyke whore. MMnnn and an ass-eating one. I bet you think Spencer's well-used butthole tastes good. I love the way your tongue is slapping into it. It makes me so horny and being horny makes me fuck you more."

She shoved the cock in deep, feeling her Mom's hole shivering round the toy as it whirred in and out. Her thighs smacked at her Mom, cracking and smacking at the Milf until the skin was red. The older woman returned the favour with Spencer's ass, her tongue going so fast at the teen that it was a blur, driving hard and deep, forcing the chute to remain open for it.

"UUUhhh, yesss, urrrrhhh," Melissa gave it her all. She was damp with sweat, the perspiration dropping down her naked body. Her Mom was dripping as well, but not from sweat. Melissa's fingers found the pussy and rubbed it harder, making the Milf buck and squirm as she came. Veronica was well trained though, as even as she orgasmed she was continuing to service a slurping Spencer, the teen also bucking and shivering as pleasure owned her almost as much as Melissa did.

"OOohhh, yes, fuck, yes," Melissa gave another thrust and pulled out, spent. Her Mom and sister, without orders to stop, continued. Melissa grinned as she saw them continuing, before getting up and finding her phone.

"Keep at it," she said as she raised it, "I just want to take a picture."

*

Mona had her strap-on deep into Hanna's ass when the phones beeped. Ali, who was also, deep in the same butt hole at the same time, grinned and clicked her fingers at her slut, Ashley, "Bring our phones."

"Yes Alison" said Ashley obediently. She put down the tray she was holding with cool drinks and cookies for when the two dominant teens needed refreshments and walked over to the sideboard where there phones were. Mona watched her walk, marvelling at how well trained she was, not complaining that she was dressed in suspenders and nothing else and literally serving her girlfriend as said girlfriend double-fucked her daughter's ass. Not that Mona could complain about Hanna either, the blonde was taking two cocks in her butt without complaint, something that wouldn't have happened three months ago.

"Here you are Ali, Mona," Ashley passed the two A-Teamers their phones.

They both slowed the fucking as they opened them, though their naked bodies continued to brush. Mona smiled as she saw the message she'd been sent, there were no words - only a picture of Veronica's Hastings, butt agape, face down in Spencer's ass. "Looks like Melissa scored her Mom-sister threesome," Mona grinned at her friend.

Ali nodded, "Looks like things are going to change in the Hastings house, " she paused, "and hopefully in Rosewood as well."

"Did Ella speak to them about what we've done?"

"Yes, the council are sending someone to have a look. Here, Ashley, take these phones again."

The two teens resumed their double-ramming of Hanna's ass.

12