All Comments on 'The Academy Ch. 02'

by Katie_Mae

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Is he Mr.Song? I feel like he is! 😏

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This story has the Potential to go many more chapters. Hopefully after she get all train at the Academy, she be the perfect slave slut. But what I'm really hoping for, is that she can get big time revenge on her stepmother for what she has done to her. Let me tell you a very short story, the best hooker that I ever paid money for, were highly educated and most could speak a couple of different languages. To put it simply that besides for the sex we had, the Thrill and excitement came from the Knowledge that this lady was most likely three times smarter then I was. But just knowing that I was able to Purchase her pussy for a few hours or the day for a few dollar, just Excited me Beyond belief kept me harder for longer and more Often. One day I had woman that was Miss Philippines, of course she even proof of it, I has hard all day long. Dumb hookers are only slightly better then giving yourself a hand job!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKatie_Mae@Katie_Mae
Thanks for visiting. ___________ Update 23 sept Chapter 10 of The Academy is still pending. I also had some requests pending to merge and rename the earlier chapters. Unfortunately one of these edits has been only part done, which means I have some duplication of text. I've...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES