The Academy Ch. 05

Story Info
Stripped, bound and displayed for detention.
3.3k words
4.41
28.1k
12

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 08/30/2023
Created 07/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Katie_Mae
Katie_Mae
104 Followers

If dread alone could slow time, Saturday would never have arrived. But it did. Nothing could stop the irreversible march of time. So, Saturday afternoon, I fronted up to Mr Rogers for detention. I made sure to be early. Mr Rogers stood, arms crossed, and looked me up and down. I noticed he held a large handbell in one hand.

"I see you're not late this time," He greeted me. I never HAD been late and once again I was struck by the sheer unfairness of it all.

"No Sir," I said. A week of waiting. Of anticipation. Of dread. I hadn't wanted this day to come, but now it was here I wanted it just to happen so it could be over.

He had me strip. As I expected. Next I expected him to order me to my knees before loosening his belt and unzipping his fly. But he didn't.

"You're going to the wall," he said.

The wall. I'd heard it talked about in whispers and pieced together what I could about it. From what I'd heard, I'd hoped never to go there. He ushered me out into the hallway, which was still quite crowded as most of the girls were still making their ways to where they needed to be. Mr Rogers rang his bell. The clear sound rang down the hall and most girls stopped in place and looked in our direction.

"Make way! Make way!" Me Rogers called. "Slut headed for the wall.

Oh dear God. This was a walk of shame.

I wanted to look at my feet, but Mr Rogers forced me to walk with my chin up. I tried not to make eye contact with anyone as I walked down the hall. Some girls looked away, others looked at me with pity. And Mr Rogers, the cruel little tormentor, seemed like he was enjoying every minute of my shame and discomfort. Finally, we made it out the door, the guards let us through, and we were outside.

It was my first time being on the outside of the main entrance, when I'd come here I'd came at night and entered through a side entrance. There was a wide path flanked by green lawns edged by rose gardens. These days there are benches and picnic tables there and it's a popular place for students to meet and have lunch, but in those days it was out of bounds. At the end of the path, there was, as there is today, a high brick wall with a gate. We went through the gate and about two metres out from the brick wall was a wrought-iron fence. The tall spikes split at the top and slanted both outward and inward, a deterrent against those escaping, but also those trying to climb in, and for extra good measure there was barbed wire along the top. Along the brick wall were fixed large wooden crosses. An X shape, with straps on the end of each arm. Mr Rogers led me over to one.

"Well, Kassandra," Mr Rogers said with a sneer once we'd arrived in front of one of the crosses. "You've not been on a cross, have you?"

"No Sir," I answered.

"Best place for a stupid slut like you. But it needs one last addition." He pulled out of his pocket a dildo with a screw at the base. He fitted the screw into a socket a little lower than the middle of the cross and twisted it in. At the foot of the lower two arms there were small planks of wood protruding and Mr Rogers directed me to stand on them. It would have been rather difficult to get my balance at the best of times, but being naked and nervous made it worse.

Mr Rogers strapped my hands down first, pulling my arms up and out. Then he reached into his pocket and pulled out a small bottle of lube and squeezed it onto the dildo. By now I realised what had come next. He placed his hands around my waist and lifted my body slightly before settling me slowly, but firmly, onto the dildo. I tried not to give him the satisfaction but I gasped in pain as the dildo was forced into my arse in one smooth motion. He moved swiftly onto my feet. I couldn't quite see how but the planks my feet were on were lowered, just a smidge, then strapped down. Finally, he pulled something else out of his pocket. It was a round ball with a strap on it. He inserted the ball in my mouth and the strap went around the back of my head, gagging me.

"There," Mr Rogers said, looking me over with satisfaction, "Two hours will do it, I think." Then without another word he turned and walked away.

My predicament was soon apparent to me. The dildo was quite flared at the base. Rest on my feet and the dildo was pushed more deeply into my arse. I could lift myself up, saving my arse a little, but then I was on my tippy-toes with most of my weight hanging off my arms which caused my shoulders to ache. Just a few minutes in and I was constantly switching from one painful position to another. Two hours would be torture.

Time was hard to track. I felt like crying but didn't want to make it more difficult to breathe nor give Mr Rogers the satisfaction when he returned. So I tried to occupy my mind. Opposite me was the wrought iron fence, but it wasn't that interesting to look at. Beyond that was a clearing followed by dense forest which, while beautiful, didn't take my mind off the situation.

I tried having a conversation (in my head) in Mandarin but most of the phrases I knew were rather sexual and I felt too vulnerable right now for an imaginary sexual conversation. So I tried listing words I knew in alphabetical order. My tutelage so far had included, and somewhat focused on, rather rude words. Like Cào, which meant fuck. Provided you pronounced it correctly. Mandarin seemed full of seemingly identical words with completely different meanings. I'd think I was saying the word correctly and next thing you know David would burst out laughing and insist I was saying something totally different. "But can't you hear the difference?" he'd say. "They're two totally different words." But David wasn't here to laugh at my pronunciation right now.

I moved through the alphabet from fuck to bullshit to bastard, listing body parts, crude words and insults. Shǎbī was the word I chose for 'S.' I remember Daniel saying to me "Don't let anyone tell you it means 'Somebody' because it doesn't. It means 'Stupid cunt,' okay love?" It was one of the many times I'd wished for Google so I could search for myself why there was such disparity in the meaning of that particular word. I did ask David at the time, but sometimes his explanations seemed rather one-sided and very black and white. I made it to the end of the alphabet, finishing with xiōng, (even though I had already used different words for that particular body part in "n" and "m") yínxué (and yes, I had used that body part before too) and zázhǒng.

What next? Same in English? Arsehole, Bastard, Cunt, Dick... nope. Too easy. I tried other languages but none had the challenge I needed. I started on complex sums.

I was mid-way through 121 multiplied by 23 when I was alerted by a noise. The noise, or rather noises, came from the forest. I heard voices, laughter and, as the voices came closer, the occasional crunch of a branch. None of us girls knew exactly where The Academy was. In those days its location was hidden, even from us, as a form of protection. Our arrivals had all been orchestrated in various ways which meant we hadn't been given the actual location ahead of time. I, for example, had visited "corporate" in London and been driven here. I'd nodded off in the car-- though looking back I don't know if that was genuine tiredness or something else. I do know other girls were drugged and transported while unconscious. But what we did know is that there was something nearby, walking distance away. We guessed it was some form of tertiary educational facility. Moore than that we did not know, but girls sent to the wall would often report well-dressed young men coming to gawk or jeer at them. And this is who was coming to visit me.

There were three of them. The first to emerge was tall, broad-chested and rather handsome. He had fair skin and dark brown hair that flopped over his eyes. The second was a little shorter. He was black, more muscular than the first and had a great smile. The third was shorter too, lean, almost scrawny, fair-skinned and with a face that suffered from both acne and freckles. In my head I named them Handsome, Sexy, and Pimples.

"We've got one!" Handsome whooped with delight. In his hand he held a long, thin stick. It looked a bit like a pool cue and he waved it in the air as he cheered. Were they planning something with that stick?

"Oh, she's a bit fat," Pimples said. Ouch.

"That's not fat, that's shape," Sexy said as he gave Pimples a playful-looking shove. If I hadn't been gagged, I would have been able to reason with Sexy, maybe beg or barter for their help to free me. Or at least give me information about where I was.

"Either way, it will jiggle when we make her dance," Pimples said. "You ready?" He looked at Handsome who nodded and passed him the stick... sticks. Now they were a bit closer I noticed there were two and most probably pool cues. He then slung a small knapsack off his shoulder to the ground and opened it up. Then he pulled out a roll of duct tape. Well, I was already tied up, gagged, and out of reach to boot. What did they think they were doing with that? It soon became apparent. Handsome pulled some other objects from the bag and set about taping them to the poles. To one he taped a bright pink vibrator -- why are they always pink? And to the other he taped a small bundle of feathers. Once the sticks were ready Sexy took the feathered one and Handsome the vibrator one and what was to happen next was pretty obvious.

Handsome set the vibrator starting and pushed it through the bars, he went straight to my pussy and held it there, firm and unmoving. No subtly at all with it. He pushed it hard against me, so much so that I could probably ignore the vibrations and hold off an orgasm for quite some time. But then there was sexy. Sexy was light-handed, and with his feather stick he didn't immediately head for my most sexual areas. He teased me. He caressed me lightly across my forehead, travelled over my eye and down my cheek. Then he trailed across my neck. Goosebumps began to dance over my body and I could already feel my nipples getting hard.

"Oh yeah, this is so hot," Pimples said. I looked over at him and saw him unfastening his fly and easing his dick out of his trousers. "I'm going to cover your whole body with cum, slut," he said to me. Well, that might be better than being forced to swallow it, but it sounded like a lot of cum for such a little guy. I wished I could tell him so, but the gag in my mouth prevented me from making petty insults so I just turned away as he started pumping his fist up and down.

Sexy was trailing the feather over my breast now, doing small circles around my left nipple, and Handsome still had the blasted vibrator jammed up against my clit. I was getting wet now, thanks more to the feather than the vibrator, but the extra lubrication around my pussy was making the vibrator feel just that little more pleasurable. I really did not want to come in front of them.

"Oh yeah, look how hard her nipples are getting! You like this slut, don't you?" Pimples jeered.

"She does," Handsome agreed. "Bet she wishes there wasn't a fence between us and we could all take turns fucking her, what do you think Kingsley?" this question was directed to Sexy, who shrugged.

"I wouldn't mind a piece of that," he said nonchalantly.

I'm going to cum!" Pimples moaned. "Take it, bitch." He let out a moan and I braced myself for the feeling of something warm and sticky landing somewhere on my body. It didn't come. Instead, Pimples' seamen landed with a small splat on the ground between us.

"Well Seymour," Handsome said, "I think you've rather missed your mark." Sexy-- Kingsley laughed at this.

"I'd like to see either of you hit her from this far away through the bars," Pimples, or Seymour as he appeared to be named, shot back as he stuffed his dick back into his trousers and zipped them back up.

"Challenge accepted." Handsome indicated to Seymour to take the vibrator pole. Seymour took it over and soon Handsome had his dick out and was working it with his hand.

"Aim for her face!" Seymour said.

"Or just aim to reach her," Kingsley said.

Handsome took longer than Seymour had, and to distract myself I began wondering where they were from. They all looked and sounded rather posh. They were dressed for walking, but even so, their clothing looked new, clean, well cared for, and had that casual elegance you see more amongst the old money. That's something my stepmother never understood, she'd drape herself in brands and logos that screamed 'Look at me! I'm expensive!' She'd rather wear something off-the-rack with a visible brand than a custom, well-tailored outfit that didn't scream its maker. But these chaps sure looked to be in the latter camp. They definitely seemed like students, but other than their apparent similar ages I didn't have much to base that on.

Handsome let out a groan and this time I did feel something warm and gooey, as his semen landed on my leg.

"A hit!" Seymour cried out. "Pity you missed her face,"

"A pity you missed it too," Handsome shot back. "Well Kingsley, you want me to take that cue from you?"

"No," Kingsley said, "I like my feather. I think she likes me with it too don't you?" He trailed the feather over my belly and I gasped beneath the gag. "I can manage two rods at once, besides, ladies first." With his free hand, he unzipped his trousers and slowly started massaging his cock. Seymour kept the vibrator on my clit and Kingsley upped the ante with the feather, swirling over my stomach, back over my breasts and neck, and then back down over my inner thighs. I went back to my complex sums but it was too much, and I felt a tingle building deep inside me. With a gasp my fingers curled and I rose up on my toes and then I cried out, muffed through my gag. But naked as I was, with no way to hide, the lads clearly saw my orgasm.

"See, told you the bitch likes it!" Seymour whooped.

"Indeed," Handsome agreed.

It wasn't long before Kingsley also came, and like Handsome he hit his mark. I felt his cum hit me on my stomach, slightly to the left, and then dribble down leaving a sticky, slightly itchy trail down my abdomen and thigh.

I thought now they'd had their fun they'd up and leave me alone. No such luck.

"My turn," Handsome said, "I want to make her cum now." He took the vibrator pole off Seymour and held it against my clit. Still sensitive from my orgasm, I quickly had a second.

"My turn with the feather," Seymour said. "You can't hog it the whole time!"

"Only if Hackett gives me the vibrator," Kingsley conceded. Handsome, or Hackett as his name appeared to be, nodded and the boys switched poles again. Seymour wasn't as good with the feather as Kingsley had been, but Kingsley was very good with the vibrator. Considering it was on a long stick and he stood over a metre away from me, he did amazingly well at teasing my clit in just the right way and soon I was having a third orgasm.

Now they'd stop... surely... but no.

They were unrelenting.

Again and again, they drew orgasm after orgasm out of me. If I hadn't been aching before they stated their assault, I would have been now. My calves were on fire, my clit twitching and desperate for a timeout. I was flushed, sweating and exhausted. But still my orgasms flowed over me, my own body betraying me with every peak.

Footsteps sounded beside me. They must have caught the lads' attention too because Hacket said,

"Quick!" He grabbed his knapsack as the others quickly withdrew the poles.

"It's okay boys," Mr Rogers' voice called out, "No need to run, I think I like what I see here!" The boys had already turned to start running when he'd called out, and slowly they turned back, looking a bit apprehensive about trusting Mr Rogers at his word. Mr Rogers had reached me now and trailed a hand across my flaming skin. "My, you've put her through a bit, I'm impressed," he said. "How'd you do it?" The three young men showed Mr Rogers the two pool cues through the fence and explained simply how they'd teased me with the feathers and vibrator. Mr Rogers asked them to come a little way down the fence and they did, where they had a conversation with him out of my earshot. I could hear laughter and at the end of it they all shook his hand through the bars before heading off back into the forest.

"Well Kassandra," Mr Rogers said after he'd walked back to me, "You're quite the exhibitionist, aren't you?" Obviously I wasn't, and equally as obviously I couldn't answer, but he prompted me, "Well?" With no choice of doing much else, I nodded my head.

Mr Rogers' untied me, eased me off the dildo which was up my arse and helped me down off the cross. He supported me while I stamped my feet a bit; I didn't want him to but it was necessary as I wasn't quite steady on my feet right away. Now I was back on solid ground I ached even more. He ungagged me.

"Well, Kassandra, have you learnt something from today?"

"Yes Mr Rogers," I said, hoping he wouldn't ask what I'd learnt. He didn't.

"Well, we do need to do another pop quiz, to see just how much you've learnt, but not right now I think. You look worn out and well in need of a shower. Get cleaned up, relax and report back to me after tea." Mercy? From Mr Rogers? That was unexpected. I thanked him and he escorted me back to my room, where I'd need to remain until tea time.

I would have loved a bath, but my en suite only had a shower. But still, the warm water and soap was very welcome and soothing on my body. I took my time, hot water wasn't limited here, and then wrapped myself up in my towel to relax on my bed a bit. It wasn't until I was relaxing that I wondered if delaying the pop quiz was done out of mercy. Because as much as I hadn't wanted to give Mr Rogers a blow job straight after coming down off that cross, now I couldn't really relax still knowing I had that left to do. But there was nothing to do about it now, once in my room I was confined there and had to wait to be let out. And now I had nothing to do but wait.

Katie_Mae
Katie_Mae
104 Followers