The Acceptance of Cassie Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How did I not notice your chastity before, wow. Only been with one other sissy in chastity before. It's really fucking hot..." He said, as he ran his fingers along Cassie's balls, "Does it hurt?"

"No daddy," Cassie said, surprising herself yet again as she responded so quickly with his request, "It feels quite comfy honestly."

"I love your caged little clit," the man said, gripping Cassie's balls and caged clit all in one fist, "Makes me glad that this is all about you pleasing me."

"That's what I'm here for, Daddy." Cassie said, giggling silently to herself almost at the playful acting nature of her persona. She was enjoying this. She was enjoying being someone else beyond even Cassie or Andy. It was like they were enjoying playing the role of the subservient sissy for this man.

"Good girl," the man said, as he wrapped his throbbing cock in a condom and slathered it in lube, "hope you're ready."

"I was born ready," said Cassie, pausing for dramatic effect, "Daddy."

The man felt a wave of horniness just at that pause and statement of his title. He pressed his lubed cock hurriedly into Cassie's hole, resulting in a resounding groan from the both of them. He seemed experienced, because he didn't rush much past that, easing his cock in slower before drawing it out and beginning to pump some slow, shallow strokes. If Cassie hadn't been plugged before, this would have been impossible, but her hole was as ready as it could be for his dick.

Cassie moaned in chorus with his thrusts as she buried her face in the mattress and arched her back like a good girl. She felt warmth and pleasure spread through her lower back, like it usually did when she was being pounded. He increased pace, and her pleasure only grew. She had only time to imagine and think, given she was face down in doggy, and she found her thoughts drifting to thoughts of her own sexual identity. She thought about how she enjoyed having her masculinity diminished, which was nothing new to her. She knew that she enjoyed that through humiliation she chose, less by degradation and abuse. This man was better at accommodating that.

But right now, there was more. She had a realisation that her sexuality wasn't just linked by how she chose to be, or act. Sure, she chose to be a sissy, but she could do that at home. Any sissy can dress up and masturbate. She chose to do more, to be more. She instead chose to diminish her masculinity even more. She was overwhelmed by the power that emanated from the dick she chose to please tonight. Andy would never have the forcefulness or the confidence of this man that now fucked her from behind. She loved caving to the masculinity that now pounded her into femininity. She was attracted to what this man, and his dick, could do for her. It could put her in a place of ecstasy and femininity. She deliberately worshipped the more masculine form of other men that were superior to Andy. She praised herself for it and was praised by others for it. She chose this. She wanted this. She experienced sexuality beyond what she knew before. And she loved it.

Warmth spread in a now familiar way as her thoughts lingered on dick, replaying porn and hypnosis and hentai all in one. The warmth emanated from her hole and coalesced even on her caged, flaccid dick, and the night's frustrations all culminated in one gush of cum out of her caged penis, leaking out liked a stream of piss. Only it was gooey, slippery sissy spunk. With each rope that she felt pass through her foreskin and drip to the bed, she moaned gleefully like a bitch in heat releasing a pressure built deep within.

"Holy shit, did you just cum?" asked the man, but Cassie only groaned in answer, too enveloped in the ecstasy of relief after a night of sexual frustration, and the beautiful realisation of her sexuality. She felt him bend down, slowing his pumping thrusts to angle his head to look under the place where her caged clit dangled.

"Fuck me" he said, in exclamation. As if on cue, with only the gentlest thrust of his hips, the man came. He did so loudly, seemingly out of shock to himself having cum at the sight of her cum coalescing on the sheets. He unloaded his cum straight into the condom in Cassie's hole. She felt him spasm inside her and rode the ever-continuing wave of that powerful orgasm, still going even now. All she could do was groan.

He stayed inside her for a little while longer. Cassie felt her powerful orgasm abate slowly. The orgasm only fully left her a few moments after the man pulled out of her wordlessly. She heard him kneel under her and look at the dripping cage.

"Best fucking sissy ever," he sighed. Cassie hardly heard him, lost in the afterglow of what she just experienced. She heard him rip the condom off and tie it, then walk down to the side of the bed closest to her head, where she still lay, immobile with her ass in the air.

"What's your number, sissy?"

"Huh?" Moaned Cassie, only just coming back to coherent thought.

"I want to send you your pictures. And the videos."

"Oh," said Cassie, coming back to clarity, "Yeah, sure, please."

Cassie scrambled off the bed to her bag by the door, removing her phone from it. She spoke her number to the man, who added it into his phone, and asked if he could send them through whatsapp. She merely acquiesced in a post-orgasm stupor, sitting on the edge of the bed next to her mask and the spare condom.

As if drunk, Cassie accepted the request on whatsapp when it arrived, watching the files comes in through a chat from a profile called "Mark." The pictures were hot, and she was still incredibly horny. She alternated between watching them come into her inbox and looking at the wet patch of cum on the bed where she had orgasmed.

"So, your name's Andy, huh?"

Cassie's drunkenness disappeared then and her back stiffened. She was suddently startlingly awake, clutching her phone.

"I can see it on your whatsapp," the man said.

She was lost for words, in a freeze response. The man seemed to notice her alertness.

"Sorry if I scared you. Your secret's safe with me. I don't want my friends knowing I'm here either."

Cassie was stuck in the fear but muddled out a response: "Thanks, Mark."

"No worries, sissy. I've sent everything. I'm getting dressed and heading out. Hope I see you again."

Mark got dressed as Cassie half-heartedly gazed at her phone, cursing her own stupidity. Mark left without another word a minute later, opening the door and then closing it again.

Cassie sat on the bed and wondered what to do. She felt suddenly unsafe but sat with completely conflicting emotions. On the one hand, she felt like she could get up, run home, and purge all her sissy gear. And on the other hand, her cage clit sat snugly in her chastity cage, her hole began to retract, and the horny side of her brain said I could go for another cock.

She sat in that conflict for a time, staring at the photos and videos Mark had sent her. She looked at the hungry way she bobbed on that cock from Mark's perspective and marvelled at the glee that she had and wondered where it went. She thought to herself that he said that he didn't want anyone knowing he was here either. She also knew that Andy was a common name.

She opened the rest of her messages and saw she had some replies from Anna. Anna had said she read the manga by Aian and loved it. "I nearly came just from that but wanted to watch some porn as well." She replied to the photo with a "Have fun xx." Then she left a question: "What type of chastity cage do you have? I was watching some of that porn you like, and I was looking at the chastity cages. Now I'm doing some research and I think you have a holy trainer, but I want to be sure."

Cassie blankly replied: "Glad you liked it xx. I have a knockoff holy trainer from ebay. It does the trick pretty well."

No reply came yet. Cassie sat alone in the gloryhole "fuck" room. If she could wank, she would have, but she couldn't. She was a sissy tonight, caged and helpless. So, she stood, walked to the door, still naked, opened it, and put her head out the doorway. When she locked eyes with a stocky man lingering in the hallway and held his gaze for longer than could have been chance, she went back into the room, leaving the door ajar.

She then knelt on the floor, waiting. She didn't have to wait long for him to enter. As soon as he did, she opened her phone, opened the camera app, and passed it to him.

"Please take some videos, master." She asked. She passed him the single condom that Mark left behind and started to undo his pants.

15-minutes later, as the man pounded Cassie from behind, he played the part of master and cameraman. He noticed a text notification flash on the screen but never read the content, too intently focused on the pleasure he got from this sissy's hole.

The text was from Anna.

"Stay tuned babe, I'm gonna get you a shiny new cage xx"

12