The Acolyte

Story Info
An Acolyte Fulfills her Duty
749 words
4
4.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sound of the cathedral bells could be heard all over campus. Father Jonas burned the dried palm leaves from Palm Sunday outside the narthex, creating ash for today's ritual. Father Jonas presides over the chapel in St. Katherine's Women's College. He is waiting on his personal acolyte, Heather. Heather is a 19 year old freshman and has been an acolyte for several months now. She fulfills her duties well. Today is a special day and she is to be rewarded.

Heather is to walk quietly, she is to hold her bible close to her chest, she is to keep her head bowed as she approaches Father Jonah. He leads Heather through the Narthex to the Altar. She is to remain silent as they pass over the crossing, she is to remain facing the Sacristy, she is to position herself between Father Jonah and the Altar. She is to silently kneel under the alter, she is to close the curtain, she is to neither be seen nor heard during the service. If she were to be seen or heard it would be a sin and she would be punished.

Father Jonah then returns to the Narthex to greet the students as they come to morning Mass. Today is a special day, he places his thumb into the ash and makes the sign of a cross on each girl's forehead as they enter mass. As the processional begins Heather's service is about to begin.

She is to know the service by heart. Welcome, Kyrie Eleison, then, the reading. She is to pull back the curtains. The curtains and the robes all meld together. If she were to pull back the curtains too soon she'd see Him on the cross. That would be a sin and she would be punished.

Father Jonah begins the reading. He is met with a familiar feeling. His acolyte is faithful in her duties.

She is to pull the curtain back once the reading begins. She is to move quickly and quietly, there is no room for error. She is to put her bible under her knees so she is the right height. She is to get up onto her knees, she is to place Him in her mouth, and she is to suck gently. She is to take care to keep her teeth covered at all times. If she were to use teeth it would be a sin and she would be punished.

Father Jonah continues. He scans the Nave. All of the beautiful girls are looking at him humbly and with piety. Their heads are bowed, but their eyes look up at him. He silently gives thanks for the service of his acolyte.

She is now to move her head back and forth, she is to suck Him into her mouth, she is to use her tongue on the underside. She is not allowed to use her hands at all, that would be a sin and she would be punished. She is to continue until He provides her with the sacrament. She is to swallow the sacrament without fail. If she does so she is forgiven for her sin. If she spills a drop it would be a sin and she would be punished.

Father Jonah catches his breath as his acolyte uses her tongue to lick the sacrament from the head of his cock. He must be more careful, he must ensure that no one is aware of his private acolyte or her service. This acolyte is extremely gifted, the best that the Lord has provided.

She is then to close the curtains and remain until she is retrieved. If she does not it is a sin and she will be punished.

Today is a special day, it is St. Valentine's Day. Today she will also receive a chocolate heart for her service to the Lord. She will not speak of her service to anyone. As she passes the Narthex Father Jonah stops her. She turns slowly, afraid she has sinned. Afraid she will be punished. She keeps her head down. Father Jonah dips his thumb into the ash and draws a cross on her forehead. "Thank you Father," Heather says as she turns away and heads to class.

Heather's friend, Jenny, asks her "How'd He taste today?"

"Good," Heather replied smiling. "I think Father Jonah had pineapple for breakfast."

The two girls headed to class together, laughing and smiling. Heather reached into her pocket to ensure her chocolate heart was still there.