The Actor

Story Info
A new porn star is made.
1.7k words
4.57
10.7k
9

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gary_4_u
gary_4_u
279 Followers

The ad was on Craigslist. It was seeking actors for an adult oriented movie. I replied to it with little hope of being selected although it did say "no experience required" in it. I was contacted in less than an hour from sending my inquiry.

After a brief telephone interview I was told where and when to go for an audition so I decided to do it. I am no great shakes to look at, just an average looking guy of middle age but in better shape than most I suppose. However I do have an above average sized cock so I was hoping that since this would be for an "adult movie" that that attribute might be enough.

I have seen many of these types of movies and was hoping the actress would be young and have a killer body; I am 100% heterosexual at the time.

I arrived at the location with plenty of time to spare and was ushered straight in for my audition. I was a little nervous and hoped I wouldn't have any issues with my equipment, although I never have had in past. But one never knows about that when being overly nervous.

After a lengthy chat I was asked to take my clothes off. I did so without any issues and was soon standing in front of the producer/director as I was informed he was. Nice he told me, walking around and looking me over. Can you stroke your cock so I can see how big it gets, he asked me. A little embarrassed I did so and it wasn't long before it was at its glorious 9" and almost 3" thickness. Very nice equipment he told me. May I he asked again reaching towards it not waiting for my reply.

Now I have never had another man touch me before in this manner but my cock didn't seem to mind. In fact it liked it, a lot. Then he told me to sit and he went back behind his desk. I think you will work out very well for us he told me. We just have to get you tested for any STD's and then see how well you get along with your fellow actors. If all of that works well we will schedule a scene for you and get a feel for how well it is received.

I was then dismissed with instructions to a nearby clinic to be tested as well as when to return for my follow up screen test. I left there very excited. But I didn't tell anyone about any of this because I didn't really want anyone I know to know about this.

When I returned for my follow up I was greeted by the receptionist and told to go right in as I was expected. Entering the office I saw the man that I had already met behind his desk as well as three other men and one woman. I assumed these would be actors and soon found out all but one of them would be.

After the introductions I was once again asked to disrobe and did so. They all were intently watching me and commenting as to how well I looked. Then they all began touching various parts of my body, leaving no place untouched. Again a first for me as no man has ever done this to me before. My cock was quick to respond and the woman was told to disrobe now and give my cock some attention.

I soon found my now rigid cock in her mouth as well as a naked man up against my back. I could feel his cock against my ass crack and his hands around me and pinching my nipples. The other two men and director just watching, as this was happening the director told me that the two playing with me would be my co starts and the other two would be the camera crew. I was now quite aroused and felt like I would soon explode in the woman's mouth but he told us all to stop and I was left standing there with my cock standing out quite hard and dripping.

We then dressed and sat back down. I was told to be at their studio, in the next building, at 10 am the following morning. I asked about a script and was told I wouldn't need one as everything that would take place would be natural and spontaneous to make it feel more realistic.

I arrived right on time and ready for action. I figured I would be nervous in front of the cameras so I took a little blue pill just as I got there as a little precaution. As soon as I walked in the building I saw that everyone else was already there and ready to go. The director took me aside and told me that this scene would actually be filmed outside behind the building in a park setting.

The woman and I would be sitting at a park bench and making out with me feeling her up and we would be accosted by two men and it would evolve into a rape scene. All I had to do would be follow along and act natural. Nobody would be hurt but there would be some bondage involved on my part.

Everything was going fine as her and I were getting hot and ready for some sex when the two men arrived and confronted us. One grabbed me while the other one grabbed her. They then stripped us both and tied me to a tree while they pawed her all over. While she was fending them off I was telling them to stop and leave her alone.

They had kneeling by the table and while one of them began forcing his cock into her mouth the other one told me to shut up or he would do the same thing to me that his buddy was doing to her. I kept yelling at them to stop and they both came over to me than and untied me. Then they forced me to kneel beside her and they began fucking us both orally. I was trying to struggle but they had our hands tied behind our backs so we really had no choice.

I had never before sucked a cock and was struggling as much as I could when the one fucking my mouth held my head and forced his cock into my throat. As he did this I couldn't breathe and he told me to stop fighting it and he would pull out so I could get some air. Having no choice I relented and he pulled his cock out of my mouth. His partner then looked over and the pill I took earlier was doing its job and he told his partner that I must like it because I had a great big hard on. They then laughed and once again began fucking our mouths.

It wasn't long before I felt the cock in my mouth begin to pulse and fill my mouth with its seed. They both decided that I should be fucked properly and tied me bent over the table. They told the woman to get under it and suck my cock while they took turns fucking my ass.

The one that she had been sucking then began to lube my hole and forcing his finger in it. Pretty soon he had a second finger in and then a third. It hurt like hell but with her sucking my very hard cock somewhat as a distraction he then slowly began forcing the head of his cock into me. When the head of his cock popped through he stopped and began taunting me.

He was calling me a cock sucking faggot whore and that I would soon be begging them to fuck me hard. I told him, never but he just laughed and pushed the rest of his cock into my stretched out opening. Once he was all the way in he began fucking me, slowly at first and as he did it began feeling good and my ass was trying to push back at him, wanting more of his cock in it.

He stopped and asked me if I wanted him to stop or did I want him to keep fucking me. As much as hated it I told to please keep fucking me. He laughed once again and then began really pounding my ass. I could feel his balls slapping against my own and suddenly shot a huge load right down her throat. When I did this my ass tightened on his cock and he bred me with his seed.

She moved away from my cock and he pulled his cock out of my ass. This is when the other guy took his place and slammed his much larger cock all the way into my open hole. He didn't say anything or give me any time to adjust to its larger size; he just started driving into me hard and deep. I felt so full.

He fucked me for ten minutes like this fast and hard then slow and easy and the fast and hard again until we both came hard. I have never cum like that before and certainly never without my cock being touched in some way.

Now they walked away leaving just her and I and I heard the director yell cut, that's a wrap. She untied me and we all dressed. I was not really sure how I felt about all of this although I did end up liking it for the most part.

When we had returned to the office the director could see the anguish on my face and told me that he didn't tell me about what was really going to happen to me because he wanted to get a real reaction from me to it all and he was very pleased with the outcome. He then handed me an envelope with my pay in it and told me to call him when I was ready for some more as he thought I had a lot of potential in the porn industry.

I left and once home I opened the envelope to find $5,000 in it. I set it on the table, took a shower and then looked at it again. With a big grin on my face I went to bed.

In the morning I called him and told him I wanted to do some more!

gary_4_u
gary_4_u
279 Followers