All Comments on 'The Actor'

by gary_4_u

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
phallustinephallustineover 1 year ago

Wow, that was hot!

RobJasperRobJasperover 1 year ago

Hot scene and liked the way it was framed as a porn movie he consented to make!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

i cummed so hard 2 this, nice job! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great little story. What a lucky guy! Not only does he discover that he likes gay sex, but he gets paid for it too.

undies4lifeundies4lifeover 1 year ago

Sounds like he was a natural bottom boy!

DomFckrDomFckr3 months ago

I Love turning guys especially married ones as they invite me over for threesomes with their wives and then end up of being cucked but made to suck or the filling in a sandwich as they fuck their wives as i fuck them timing my climax to theirs. Best is impromptu with verbal reinforcement especially telling his wife to see how much hubby is enjoying another man; as they succumb to the pleasure as most never realize how sensitive their ass is; so i use it to say how bi or gay they are and now with my dna in and part of them they too are now my bitch. Wives go crazy watchig hubby turned gay from some big macho guy who admits their cock is hard and forced to admit they like it, another convert and sometimes they become more of a cock hound with newly discovered pleasure; while maybe forced or tricked they have to admit and reconcile they like it. Some even turn into full cucks or even had a couple become sissy bitchboi's serving as fluffers and entertainment if extra guys being fucked alongside their wives who i have turned from ice Queens barely ever wanting sex from hubby to now being sluts as ow they can be fucked by many men including younger or bigger cocks. Some wives turn Dom with hubby after i fuck them and open pandoras box as they instruct hubby it is the new way or the highway and beat down hubby wants to stay married or keep his life; only now he is slowly turned bi and into a sub. Any in Indiana, Chicago area or lower Michigan want or need help converting hubby or assisting in opening up a previous cold wife contact me and i have friends who Love assisting too.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergary_4_u@gary_4_u
I am a bi mwm and always looking for a dominant top male to use me for our mutual pleasure

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Actor Series Info