The Actor Ch. 02

Story Info
The next movie.
1.1k words
4.52
4.2k
6
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gary_4_u
gary_4_u
279 Followers

In the morning I called him and told him I wanted to do some more!

He told me he would get back to me as soon as he could put together another shoot. Three days later I got his call. He told me that he had scene for me if I was interested in it. However this one was a little more involved as it would be a gang rape scene with me the one getting raped by six or more men and they would all be black guys.

I told him I would have to think about it as I was really hoping to just do straight sex stuff, that I wasn't gay. He told me he would need my answer by tomorrow and that with me being straight is what will sell this kind of video. The audience will eat it up if they think a straight guy is used by a group of black guys and they turn him out for some big black cock.

I wasn't sure about this but the money would be good as he promised to double the last one I did. When he called me in the morning I told him I would do it. He told me when to be at the studio and to be ready for a lot of fucking and sucking. There would also be some bondage involved but nothing too serious or painful.

I arrived right on time and was introduced to the rest of the cast and crew. I was pretty nervous because I had only that one experience before with gay sex and never any with black men. They all seemed to pick up on my nervousness and were very reassuring that I would enjoy this experience and would probably become addicted to big black cock. I nervously laughed.

The scene started out with me going into an adult theater/bookstore and looking around. I went into the back theater area and then on to the booths. Here I was to go into one with a glory hole and start watching the movie. Pretty soon I had my cock out and stroking it when I saw a finger in the hole. Then I heard someone tell me to give him my cock.

I stuck my cock through the hole and he started sucking it, but stopped before I could come. I pulled it back and he pushed his big black cock through but I wouldn't do anything with it for him. He then pulled it back and came into my booth. He forced me to my knees and told me to start sucking his cock and cock teasers would be punished.

As he forced his cock into my mouth he was calling me his little white cock sucker and soon to be cum slut. He was holding my head so I couldn't get away from him. His cock suddenly started spurting his cum into my mouth and I had no choice but to swallow it. When he released me I figured this was the end of it. I was wrong. He took my clothes and told me to follow him.

We went out to the front and he gave the clerk my clothes and they told me I could have them back when everyone was through with me. Then we went into the theater. As we went in there I was told to stand against the back wall and do what I was told.

Pretty soon I was the center of attention. Black men were all around me feeling my cock, pinching my nipples, fingering my ass and telling me what they were going to do to me. I bolted for the door but was stopped and told that since I was resisting they would have to tie me up.

I was taken into another area that looked something like a dungeon. I was soon put into a sling and my hands and legs secured so I couldn't get out of it. My head was in such a position that anyone could push their cock into my mouth. My ass was also in such a position. Someone then put a bottle to my nose and told me to take a deep breath. This began making me quite horny and I soon had a cock in my mouth as well as my ass. I felt completely full now and was told to take another breath as the bottle was once again placed under my nose.

Pretty soon they had the sling swinging in a motion that would force me onto the cocks so I was being fucked at both ends with every swing. It wasn't long before both of these big black cocks filled my holes with their seed. As soon as they were done fucking me another one took their place and I was given more of what I found out later to be poppers. Every time I took a breath of them my holes just became hungry for more cock.

This went on for a long time and I lost count of how many times I was fucked but it was a lot.

Once everyone had fucked me multiple times the director told us to take a break while the crew set up the set for the next scene. I thought this was the end of my fucking but I was wrong. We were soon back at it but this time I was being led out of the store, still naked and into a van. The scene then changed to me being led away from the van into a house.

We were greeted by several more black men and I was soon taken into a bed room and tied to a bed spread eagled. Then the fucking began all over again. First some poppers then a big cock filling my ass. As I was helpless to stop any of this I was repeatedly fucked by hard black cocks for the rest of the night.

By the time it was all over and I was released I could barely walk. The director told one of the others to get me a shower and cleaned up. As we were both in the shower washing he began to get hard and pushed me to my knees. I knew what to do and soon had a mouthful of his cum.

We got dressed and the director gave me an envelope and told me he would let me know when he wanted to see me again.

I went home and was soon asleep. When I woke up I had several messages on my phone from some of the guys from the movie asking if I was okay and would I like some company. I ignored them for several hours before calling one of them back. This was the one that helped me shower and forced me to suck him off. He was soon at my place and we talked about everything that had taken place that day.

Pretty soon he was fucking me and I had indeed become a big black cock cum slut!

gary_4_u
gary_4_u
279 Followers