The Actor Ep. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked into his crystal-blue eyes. "You're not finished unwrapping your present yet, cowboy," she whispered. Is it the wine that has given me such confidence?

He slipped his fingers underneath the delicate silk and slid her thong down her thighs. She had a little tuft of red hair above her vulva, but her wet, blood-engorged lips were shaved clean. Jake's nervousness vanished as lustful thoughts filled his mind.

He eased himself on top of her and she wrapped her arms around him. They shared another slow hot kiss, and then he licked and sucked on the delicate flesh of her neck. She ran her hand through his thick salt-and-pepper hair as he moved lower, taking her nipple into his mouth. He loved hearing her little moans and whimpers as her body responded to him. After he let her rigid nipple slip from his mouth, he kissed and licked her stomach, leaving a little saliva trail on her delicate alabaster flesh.

It had been so long since Chad had given her this type of attention and pleasure. It was something he'd done occasionally, way back when they first started having sex, but his skills were sorely... lacking... and she'd never been able to achieve release. She only hoped that Jake would give her a better experience.

When his mouth reached her navel, he dipped his tongue in and out of it, filling it with his saliva. His mouth was sending little tingles through her core, and it felt like every nerve ending in her body was on fire. He ran his nose through her pubic hair and then took some strands between his teeth and gently pulled them, which elicited a little moan from her lips. He inhaled deeply, taking in her scent.

"Please, Jake," she whimpered. His tantalizing tease was almost more than she could take, and it felt like her mind was slipping in and out of consciousness. He slid between her legs and she opened them wider. Her vagina looked like a wet flower, with the petals glistening like just after a gentle spring rain. He gently bit her inner thigh, and she let out a little groan. Then, using the tip of his tongue, he ran it over her lips, collecting some of the moisture. She tasted tangy and just a little sweet; he couldn't get enough of her.

Jake slipped his tongue inside her and slowly began working it deeper. She ran her hands through his hair and gently pulled his head towards her, sending his tongue further into her. Involuntarily, her hips began to move towards him, grinding her pussy into his mouth. Her secretions were now covering his face as he licked the walls of her vagina. She'd never experienced anything like this. The times she could recall Chad going down on her had never felt like this. Jake's enthusiasm and enjoyment of his efforts made her feel very special and very desired. Chad was just clumsy and inept, at best.

Jamie lost herself as the pleasure overwhelmed her. She moved her hands to her breasts and pinched and pulled on her nipples for added stimulation. Jake had taken her on an incredibly quick climb, the tension inside her body rising to nearly unbearable levels. He withdrew his tongue, and she gasped when he slipped a finger deep inside her. He took her clit into his mouth and gave it a few hard sucks, and then he rolled the little nub around on his tongue. Her orgasm hit without warning, and she was in no way prepared for it. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head, her body began to shake, and he wrapped his arms around her thighs to hold her still.

After almost a minute, she finally got her breathing somewhat under control. She looked between her legs and their eyes met. "Was that... ummm... okay?" he whispered with a smile.

She felt like her head was somewhere up in the clouds, and she had to focus on being able to respond to him. "More," was all she could muster.

She let out a low guttural moan when he inserted two fingers deep inside her and then curled them upwards towards him, putting pressure on her G-spot. She closed her thighs tight around his head and he took her clit back into his mouth, rolling it around on his tongue. "Oh, Jesus, Jake," she groaned.

He could listen to this beautiful woman say his name for an eternity, and he reveled in giving her pleasure. Again she started grinding her hips into his mouth, and he reached up and gently kneaded her breast but then pinched and pulled her nipple. Her body just exploded as wave after wave of her orgasm consumed her. Again, many long moments passed until her senses began to return. Jake slid up her body and pulled her tight into his arms, rousing her further. When their eyes met they exchanged a deep passionate kiss, and she could taste herself on his mouth.

Jake pulled her with him as he rolled onto his back. When they broke their embrace, she rested her head on his muscled chest and he gently ran his hands through her long red hair. "Are all cowboys like this?" she teased.

"Nope, just me, Ma'am."

She giggled. "You're, you know... pretty good at that." She looked up at him through her tousled hair.

"Well, I aim to please, you know."

"I'd say your aim was dead-on... I can see why all the women in this town are pining over you," she quipped.

"I'm sorry you had to see all of that," he said sincerely.

"It's okay, I'm a big girl and I can handle it." She closed her eyes and listened to his strong heartbeat. She felt a little vulnerable, yet he made her feel so safe, so protected, that she decided to open up a little bit. "You're only my third lover," she whispered.

"Really? How the hell are men not chasing you around everywhere you go?"

Now she really felt vulnerable and exposed. "Why would they? I'm... chubby and I'm not that pretty, and I know that, remember?"

He gently pulled her chin up. "You're the most beautiful thing I've ever seen, Jamie."

She could feel her heart melting, but she wasn't sure she could believe him. "You don't have to say that."

"I'm saying it because I mean it, because it's the truth," he said a little more sternly. "You don't know how perfect you are, do you?"

She wasn't sure how to answer him. He seemed so sincere, like he genuinely believed what he was saying. Slowly, she began to come around, at least a little. "Really?"

"I've never met anyone like you, honey." He thought for a moment. "You have this beauty, an inner strength. I'm not a poet, I'm just a simple cowboy, but I know it when I see it and you have it."

Tears were now forming in the corners of her eyes. She was overcome with emotion, and she didn't know how to express it, but she wanted to try. "You're twice the man that Chad is, that he'll ever be, Jake."

"I'm just me, Jamie, an old actor and ranch-hand trying to find his way like everyone else."

"You're much more than that," she whispered. She placed her hand on his stomach, and she felt his muscles quiver. She slowly moved lower until she reached his underwear. "How about we get those tighty-whities off." They slid them down together, and he threw them onto the floor. She giggled. "Jesus."

"Am I... ummm... adequate?"

She was still trying to wrap her mind around the size of his member, and it took her a moment to formulate a response. "Adequate and a half," she whispered. She'd never seen one that big. Chad's was average... at best ... and her high-school boyfriend had been about the same size. She leaned in, kissed him, and then took his cock in her hand. It was so thick her fingers barely got around its circumference. As their tongues played in each other's mouths, she began to gently stroke his cock. "That feels really good, honey," he groaned.

"Let me do something that will feel even better," she said wantonly. She gave him another little kiss and then slowly began to work down his body. She flicked and gently sucked on each of his nipples and then kissed down his stomach before nestling between his open legs. She deeply inhaled and smelled that manly, musky scent that delighted her nostrils. Jake wasn't a boy; he was a man, something she felt she'd never had. She always enjoyed giving head, but it was something that she rarely did with Chad. If he wasn't willing to please her with his mouth, why would she want to reciprocate? But Jake had exceeded her every expectation, and she wanted to return the pleasure that he'd given her.

She took his bulbous head into her mouth and gave it a few gentle sucks. She loved hearing his little pants. She ensured her mouth stayed warm and wet and worked him in a little deeper. Saliva was now dripping down his shaft, and he gently ran his hand through her long red locks. When the head reached her throat, she tried to work him in deeper, but it triggered her gag reflex, and she coughed and sputtered for just a moment. She'd been able to deep-throat her other lovers, but she quickly realized that wasn't going to be something she'd be able to do tonight.

She quickened the pace, concentrating on his head and shaft as she worked about half of him into her mouth. He lovingly stroked her hair as her saliva collected in a little pool on his testicles.

He studied her beautiful green eyes as he watched her fellate him. Her mouth felt so amazingly good, he wanted this experience to go on forever, but all too soon he felt his orgasm begin to build, and he wanted to be a considerate lover and warn her. "Baby, I'm close," he said through ragged deep sips of breath. Undeterred, she kept bobbing on his cock, working him in and out of her mouth at a fevered pace. She closed her lips around the head, and his hips lifted off of the mattress, sending his cock a little deeper into her mouth.

She placed her hands on his thighs as he erupted, sending strong hot shots of semen spurting into her mouth. As she swallowed, her mouth filled up again, and she had to swallow two more times to get it all down. When she looked into his eyes they were tightly closed, and his breathing was still deep and ragged. She gently took his cock at the base and then ran her tongue up and down his shaft, collecting the few drops of semen that she'd missed.

She rested her head on his thigh and gave him time to get his breathing under control. When his eyes finally opened they met hers, and he pulled her into his arms, where they shared a passionate kiss. Kissing her after he'd come in her mouth was something that Chad would never do, but Jake was obviously comfortable with it. She snuggled into his arms as he held her tight. He loved how her body molded to his, and he couldn't get enough of her. "I'm going to want more of that," she said sexily.

He reached down and squeezed her firm bottom and laughed. "You're going to have to give me a little time, I'm not 18 anymore."

"I'll give you all the time you need," she said in a tone barely above a whisper. She loved his hard body pressed tightly against hers. She felt connected to him, listening to his soft breathing and feeling his heartbeat, and she wasn't sure why.

"You're... ummm... pretty good at that, little lady."

She giggled. "So are you."

There were a few moments of comfortable silence as they enjoyed being in each other's arms, then Jake broke the silence. "I have to check on one of the herds in the bottom 40 tomorrow morning when we get back to the ranch. There's been some coyotes sighted in the area and I need to make sure my ladies are alright. I'm not sure that I'll be able to see much of you until tomorrow afternoon," he said.

"Will you let me go with you?"

"You'd want to? It's a long ride."

"Yes, if you'll let me."

"Of course I'll let you, Jamie."

She loved being in his arms. He made her feel so safe, so protected. It was a feeling that she'd never experienced with any other man. As she felt his erection pressing into her thigh, she knew he was ready. "I need to feel you inside of me, Jake," she whispered.

He gently pushed her away from him; she slid onto her back and opened her long legs invitingly for him. He moved in between them, and he took his cock at the base and ran the tip up and down her wet lips, splitting them. "Go slow at first," she said softly.

He nodded in acknowledgment. Once he found her opening, he eased the head inside her and she let out a little moan. Slowly and carefully, he pushed a little deeper, simultaneously opening and filling her. Already, the muscles in her vagina contracted around his cock, squeezing him. She felt like a warm, wet glove that was made only for him. Methodically, he moved forward, taking his time and being gentle and patient. She put her hand on his muscled chest, and he pushed forward one last time until their bodies touched, and she let out a low deep moan. "Are you okay, baby?" he said.

She took a deep breath, "Yes, give me a moment, Jake," she murmured. He was exploring recesses deep inside her body that no man had before, and she needed time to acclimate herself to his girth. After a few moments had passed, she was ready. She looked up, and their eyes met. "Okay, slowly, Daddy." Her words shocked both of them, and she wasn't sure where that word came from, but it ignited their passion. When he eased out of her and pushed himself back in, it nearly took her breath away, but she'd never felt anything so incredibly good. He established a slow, steady rhythm as he rocked himself in and out of her. It felt like every nerve ending was on fire and ready to explode.

Jake picked up the pace and moved forward a bit, changing the angle, so his thick cock perfectly caressed her clit. Her orgasm caught her by complete surprise--she shook and convulsed underneath him, and she let out an ear-piercing scream that he was certain the entire motel would hear. When her senses were beginning to return, Jake had increased the tempo. He reached down and squeezed her nipples and her body exploded in multiple, successive releases, something that she'd never experienced.

He wanted to stay inside this ethereal woman forever, but the contractions of her vagina were squeezing and milking his cock. Normally, he had very good control, especially after already coming earlier, but this exquisite young woman underneath him was giving him pleasure that he'd never experienced either. "Jamie... I... I... can't hold it back," he said through deep, ragged breaths.

"Inside me, Daddy... inside me," she moaned. Just as she felt powerful spurts flood her womb, her world went dark as a powerful orgasm overwhelmed her to her very core. As she began to come back around, she discovered that he'd collapsed on top of her, and both of them struggled to catch their breaths. She wrapped her arms and legs around him, their lips met, and they shared another deep, passionate kiss.

"So, I'm your Daddy now?" he gently teased.

She blushed. "I don't know, maybe?" He gently kissed her and ran his hand through her fiery red hair. "I'm not sure of anything anymore, but I am certain that I'm going to want a lot more of this."

- - - - -

To be continued...