All Comments on 'The Ad'

by Alainn

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
CindysBobCindysBobalmost 17 years ago
nice

very well done, nice fantasy, loved her getting taken in the ass.

bob

Texan065Texan065almost 17 years ago
Pretty Good Start

You are a great storyteller. This is a pretty good start to what is going to be a great several part storyline.

<br/>

<br/>

You got a couple of "facts" wrong initially though. Is wife_is_curious using a hushmail account or a fakemail account? And in the first email from Cassidy to Dante he asks why, if he is straight, does he want to do a MMF? In Dante's first email to wife_is_curious he says nothing at all about being straight or bi or anything like that.

<br/>

<br/>

So, a few wires crossed, but other than that, it's a great story that is well written. I particularly like the poetic part of him running his tongue along the shell of her ear. I haven't ever heard that phrase used like that and it fits that action perfectly. I would like to use that in some of my stories if I may.

<br/>

<br/>

Kudos!!

LEATBTLEATBTalmost 17 years ago
Great start

I'm looking forward to plenty more of this!

Well done

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Taking one hugh cock with so much passion

old now but what a real fantastic very exciting horny story.

you write, brilliant story awesome writing. would have love the next part The Ad was some thing else .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Fantastic!!!

Wife and I did this before the Internet. We placed an ad in a swingers magazine. Four weeks later we met. At the last second my wife backed out. The guy had traveled over 600 miles. I had guaranteed him sex, if not a threesome, than sex with me. Karen, my wife, said she would watch, but not join. The guy was drunk, ugly and limp! When I went into the bathroom to wash up, the guy was all over Karen. I came out to find him pulling her pants off. After a little scuffle, I gave him his sex held him face down and fucked his asshole!

Client8Client8almost 3 years ago

I assumed "MMF" referred to straddle woman, bisex men. This story seems more like DP. Written well in any case.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous