All Comments on 'The Ad'

by Alainn

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Client8Client8almost 3 years ago

I assumed "MMF" referred to straddle woman, bisex men. This story seems more like DP. Written well in any case.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Fantastic!!!

Wife and I did this before the Internet. We placed an ad in a swingers magazine. Four weeks later we met. At the last second my wife backed out. The guy had traveled over 600 miles. I had guaranteed him sex, if not a threesome, than sex with me. Karen, my wife, said she would watch, but not join. The guy was drunk, ugly and limp! When I went into the bathroom to wash up, the guy was all over Karen. I came out to find him pulling her pants off. After a little scuffle, I gave him his sex held him face down and fucked his asshole!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Taking one hugh cock with so much passion

old now but what a real fantastic very exciting horny story.

you write, brilliant story awesome writing. would have love the next part The Ad was some thing else .

LEATBTLEATBTalmost 17 years ago
Great start

I'm looking forward to plenty more of this!

Well done

Texan065Texan065almost 17 years ago
Pretty Good Start

You are a great storyteller. This is a pretty good start to what is going to be a great several part storyline.

<br/>

<br/>

You got a couple of "facts" wrong initially though. Is wife_is_curious using a hushmail account or a fakemail account? And in the first email from Cassidy to Dante he asks why, if he is straight, does he want to do a MMF? In Dante's first email to wife_is_curious he says nothing at all about being straight or bi or anything like that.

<br/>

<br/>

So, a few wires crossed, but other than that, it's a great story that is well written. I particularly like the poetic part of him running his tongue along the shell of her ear. I haven't ever heard that phrase used like that and it fits that action perfectly. I would like to use that in some of my stories if I may.

<br/>

<br/>

Kudos!!

CindysBobCindysBobalmost 17 years ago
nice

very well done, nice fantasy, loved her getting taken in the ass.

bob

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous