The Adventures of a Slut Mommie Ch. 07

Story Info
Katie Muggleton's continuing adventures.
26.6k words
4.81
8.8k
17

Part 7 of the 11 part series

Updated 04/15/2024
Created 07/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 7: Fixing the Frank Problem.

Hi everyone. I'm glad so many of you are still with me. I still can't believe how many people are following my adventures, and I appreciate every one of you. Let me remind you how the last chapter ended, and then I'll describe what happened next.

Sean and I attended my best friend's birthday party at her home. As he always does, Sean roped in several other husbands and began a Texas Holdem card tournament, leaving me to my own devices. Fortunately, many of my girl besties were at the party, so I had plenty of people to chat with.

Finding Kath surrounded by our friends, I said hello and wished her happy birthday. But because she had so many people around her, I knew it would be ages, if at all, before I could get some one-on-one time with her. Deciding to leave her until the crowd around her thinned, I took my husband's and my jackets to the guest room Kath had assigned us.

Opening the door, I found my son and the three women from the hot tub party episode indulging in gratuitous casual sex in the room. After dumping the jackets and my handbag, I swiftly left before my resolve weakened, and I knelt and took Johnny's proffered cock in my hand and then mouth.

The evening passed pleasantly enough, but when I checked in on my husband, I realised it might still be hours before he was ready for bed. Kath was still surrounded by people, so at a loss as to what to do, I returned to the guestroom.

The scene in the room was still as pornographic as it was earlier. My son was now ploughing Jennifer as Charmaine ate Gina's pussy. Turned on by the debauched couplings occurring before me, I allowed Charmaine to guide me to the seat beside where Johnny fucked Jennifer.

Charmaine kissed me and spoke loving words into my ear, and I eagerly waited for her to drop to the floor and tongue my dripping pussy. However, before she could, Siobhan, Phil, and Caoimhe boiled through the door and joined the erotic couplings.

As I watched, Siobhan pushed Phil onto the bed, pulled his pants off, and devoured his throbbingly erect cock. Then, to my shock and amazement, his sister, Caoimhe, casually dropped her dress and straddled her brother's head before lowering her vulva onto his mouth. Phil clearly wasn't bothered by this, as he eagerly tipped his head back and lashed his sister's pussy with his tongue.

Watching this shameless display maxed out my libido, and when Charmaine bit my neck and twisted my nipples, I climaxed. Knowing if I didn't do something urgently, I'd be on my knees beside Jennifer demanding my son fucked me, I swung my leg over Phil's groin and lowered my pussy onto my best friend's son's cock. His girlfriend Siobhan, giggling delightedly, guided her boyfriend inside me, and I swiftly orgasmed on Phil's big tool.

Unfortunately, even that wasn't enough to satiate my incestuous desires, so I adjusted my clothing and bolted from the room before I did something insanely foolish, like letting my son fuck me in front of an audience.

I returned to Mike's den in time to watch Sean win the final pot and, therefore, the tournament. My husband was sleepy, so we walked up to the room. Fortunately, only Johnny and Gina were still there and appeared to be sleeping. Sean and I stripped to our underwear and got into bed. A few minutes later, Sean's big cock throbbed against my curvy ass, so I guided him inside me.

Sean whispered that he wouldn't last long, so to hasten my orgasm, I lifted my knee and ran my fingers onto my clitoris. Lifting my knee raised the blankets and exposed our coupling to Johnny. Johnny woke Gina, and they mimicked Sean and my spoon fuck as they watched. I could feel my husband was about to cum, but I wanted to time my orgasm to my son's.

However, Johnny beat me to the punch and orgasmed first. Gina seemed to intuit that I wanted to watch him cumming inside her, so she raised her hips, causing Johnny's cock to pop out of her. Seeing my son's big, thick cock spurt its juices onto Gina's clit ignited my orgasm, and I had to stifle my scream. My clenching pussy set off my husband, and he filled me with his seed.

Revelling in my post-orgasmic bliss, I snuggled happily into Sean's embrace and fell asleep.

That brings up to date, readers, so, with your indulgence, I will relate my subsequent adventures.

Sean woke me later that morning by climbing over me, mumbling about needing to pee. After he dressed and left the room, I shifted back against the wall and tried to doze, waiting for him to return. But after twenty minutes of waiting, I realised he wasn't returning, so stretching and yawning, I sat up and reached for my dress.

As I leaned over to grab it, I was intensely aware that my son's eyes were open and watching me. Pretending I hadn't noticed he was awake, I yawned and stretched again, this time turning my ample chest towards him. Johnny slit his eyes, hoping I wouldn't notice he was awake, and delighting in his attention, I cupped my breasts and gently played with my nipples. As I pretended not to watch, movement under the blankets near Gina's chest showed that Johnny had slid his hand onto his girlfriend's breast.

Unwilling to take the game any further, I stretched once more and then donned my dress. Then, taking my sneakers out of my oversized handbag, I put them on and padded out the door.

Entering the kitchen, I found Kath sitting at her breakfast bar alone. It appeared that she was checking one of her social media feeds and was so engrossed that she hadn't noticed my arrival. Smiling, I crept up behind her and slid my hands under her armpits onto her high and tight breasts. Then, taking her nipples in my fingers and thumbs, I gently rolled them as I nuzzled and kissed her neck.

Kath initially froze as I cupped her breasts, but she arched back and turned her head for a kiss when I nuzzled her neck. Softly kissing my friend, I pulled her T-shirt out of her pants and ran my fingers up her taut tummy and back onto her braless breasts.

"Gawd, Katie," she moaned. "And a very good morning to you, too."

Kath shook her shoulders and primly pulled her T-shirt down. Taking the hint, I released her breasts and stepped back after a final quick peck. Turning, I poured coffee from the carafe to hide how aroused I was. I'd often jokingly cupped my best friend's breasts, but today was the first time I'd ever held them without her shirt or blouse between us. Kath's initial sexual response had encouraged me to go further, and now I worried that I had affected our friendship.

When I turned back, Kath saw my distress, took my coffee from my hands, and put it aside. Then holding my head with her hands, she pressed her lithe body against me and kissed me passionately. Letting go, she said, "I want to, Katie. My pussy burns for you, but I'm scared. Scared of what it might do to our friendship, scared of what it might do to my marriage and family, and scared of what it would do to my career if the media discovered that I had lesbian relationships." Then she lowered her eyes and added, in a quiet whisper, "Mostly, I'm scared by how much I want you."

Wrapping my arms around her, I hugged my best friend fiercely and said, "I want you, too, Kath. I have done ever since we were girls experimenting with kissing. I'll tell you what I want, so here goes nothing, okay?"

Kath nodded, so I added, "There are luxury holiday units called Sunshine Coast Hideaways in the hills above Beerwah. Each cottage is self-contained and isolated from the view of every other cottage. I say we take a long weekend, Thursday night to Monday morning, and spend that time in one of the cottages. We'll take our time and learn to be close, and then, if it feels right, we'll make love. But we go with no preconceived ideas about how it will work or what we'll do.

"What's the worst that happens, Kath? We find we can't make love and spend the time laughing and giggling and travelling to Montville and Maleny shopping like we did when we were young. Nothing will ever stop me from loving you, Kath. Even if we make love and you feel guilty afterwards and want to end that side of our relationship, I will still be your friend and want to spend time with you."

Kath remained pressed against me, and I was intensely aware of her hard nipples pressed against the undersides of my breasts. To add to the intense feeling, Kath had cupped my lush bottom and rhythmically squeezed it as she pulled my pudenda hard against her.

Kath turned her head up, waiting for me to kiss her, so I softly locked my lips with my best friend's and brushed my tongue along them. Kath moaned, and her lips parted, allowing my tongue to explore her mouth. As our kiss morphed into a full-on French kiss, Kath shuddered and began grinding her pussy against me.

I knew I could have my friend in that kitchen right then, but I also knew she'd regret it, and it might drive a wedge into our close friendship. So, holding the kiss for a moment longer, I broke from her grip, smiled at her lovingly and picked up my coffee.

Confused, Kath moved to the bench to get her coffee. Waiting until she'd taken a sip, I smiled and said, "I don't want our first time to be a ragged, rip our clothes off lustful romp in your kitchen with half our attention on being scared of being caught. I want to make love with you, Kath, not screw. After making love for the first time, we can screw like bunnies for the rest of the weekend."

Kath picked up her phone and looked through it. Finding some dates that worked for her, she texted them to me before saying, "Do you mind making the bookings, Katie? If those dates work for you, I'd be thrilled."

I checked the dates and saw they were for a week from the coming Thursday. Delighted, I squealed and kissed her. "Perfect, my love," I told her. I'll book and pay for it as soon as I get home. Looking around, I curiously asked, "Where is everyone?"

"Our husbands took the opportunity to piss off and play golf," Kathy earthily replied. "Phil, Siobhan and Caoimhe declined breakfast and headed back to Siobhan's place." Kath looked thoughtful for a moment and then said, "I'm unsure what to make of Phil and Caoimhe's relationship, Katie. They act more like lovers than brother and sister, but Caoimhe insists she's a lesbian and has no interest in men.

"Siobhan's a professional Dominatrix, Katie. She does sex shows for a living and has confessed that she often has sex with the men in the audience as part of her show, yet she insists she loves my son and wants to marry him and have his children. When I ask Phil, he says he loves her but doesn't own her and that he knew what she was before they got together and is happy with their relationship.

"Then it seems that Siobhan is more lesbian than straight, and I wonder about her relationship with Caoimhe. Sometimes it seems Siobhan and Caoimhe are lovers, too, even though they vehemently deny it."

I knew, of course, but I couldn't say anything about what I knew to Kath without revealing how I knew, so I asked questions about why she thought as she did and gently deflected her thinking to safer areas. I pointed out that Phil and Caoimhe were always close and affectionate, then added that she was with Mike and her children, too, but that didn't mean they were all having sex together.

Then I said that the details of Siobhan's and Phil's relationship were between the two of them, and as long as her son was happy, what did she care? Next, I pointed out that even if Siobhan and her daughter were intimate unless they admitted it or she knew for sure they were, telling Phil her suspicions would only infuriate him, especially if they weren't true.

"Our kids are over eighteen, Kath, and even though we can't stop being their mothers, they no longer have to listen to us. Your problems are compounded by the fact they no longer live with you. If they did and you were supporting them, then you'd still have a say. But you don't support them financially anymore, so all you can do is love them and be there to pick up the pieces when they fall."

"Easy for you to say," Kath mockingly groused with a grin. "Your two still live at home!"

"Yeah," I laughed. "And they listen to me about as much as yours listen to you!"

"You and Kristy have always been close, though," Kath pointed out.

Grinning, I replied, "My 'mini me'? Yeah, we've always been close. But even she is exerting her independence more and more every day."

"I've never been that close with my two," Kath almost sobbed. "Mike has always been closer to them than me. My work hours have always meant I often weren't there on weekends when they were home. Plus, my overseas trips covering world sporting events meant Mike spent way more time with them than I did. Sometimes it seems I hardly know my kids at all."

"Kath, you are a great mom," I assured her. "All kids ever need to know is that their parents love them and would do anything for them, and you made sure they knew that every day!"

"I was absent so often, Katie," Kath explained. "I missed sports days, concerts, awards nights and all kinds of things."

"So did Sean," I pointed out. "And our kids don't love him any less because he did."

"I want to be closer with my kids, Katie," Kathy sniffed. "But I don't know how."

Giggling, I said, "Well, if Caoimhe and Phil are lovers as you suspect, maybe you should join them!"

"Don't even joke about that, Katie!" Kath said fiercely. "Incest most foul? I cannot condone that!"

Kath and I were sitting close, and despite her protest, I could smell her sudden exploding arousal and knew, given the right circumstances, Kath would be intimate with her children. So I teased, "Oh, I don't know, Kath. Phil is a handsome, athletic, articulate, gentle young man. Surely you're attracted to that?"

"By that criteria, Katie, you must be attracted to Johnny," Kath responded, but I could sense the curiosity under her facetiousness.

Wondering how far I should take it, I grinned and responded, "I'll admit to some unwholesome fantasies about my son, Kath. But they will always remain exactly that —fantasies!"

Staring at me intently, Kath nodded and admitted she'd had some about her son, too, but that she would never let them go beyond the fantasy stage. Then my best friend stared at me even more intently and asked, "About six weeks ago, Katie, you suddenly changed, and instead of being covertly sexy, you became overtly sexy. If I didn't know you better, I'd say you had an affair on Sean.

"It's been like someone threw a switch, and now your sexuality is the first thing people notice. Before, the first thing people saw was your beauty. Katie, you're a stunningly gorgeous woman, and except for around three years when you were a scabby-kneed, gangly prepubescent, you always have been. So, my love, what changed?"

I wanted to tell her and confess my sins. After all, if not my best friend, then who? Opening my mouth, I expected Edgar's prohibition of talking about what happened to prevent me from speaking. But, just like that, everything poured out. I kept my incestuous relationship with my parents and children secret. But I confessed what happened during my three visits to Edgar's clinic, having Frank use me during the photo shoot at the disused lumber yard. Being blackmailed into meeting him again, and my performance at the Chateaux, followed by my almost rape.

I described the Flicker: image: episodes and how they caused me to have many screaming orgasms, but how, through them, I learnt to be no longer only sexually submissive. I ended by describing what I'd done with Juana and attributed my night with Kristy and her daughter to a night with Juana, leaving out Kristy's involvement, of course."

When I finally reached the end of my tale, I fearfully sipped my coffee and waited for my nearly thirty-five-year-old friendship with Kath to end.

Kath had gaped as I described going to the clinic and what had transpired. She'd shuddered as I recounted my almost rape and, before that point, delighted in my disguised performance with Siobhan. She even whispered that doing something like that was so exciting that she wished she had the guts to do it.

I had, of course, left out having sex with her son's girlfriend after the second show, but she was angry that Siobhan had left me to face Frank and his mates alone. But when I described what had happened to her the previous time she'd helped one of Frank's intended victims, she understood why Siobhan had done what she had and was proud that the man Siobhan turned to for help was her son.

Kath gasped when I explained how I was bound and Frank's statement of what he and his mates would do to me, and then marvelled at my rescue by Johnny, Phil and Freddy.

In the end, I felt and heard no judgement from my friend, only happiness that I'd come through all of that to a safe, happy place where I could freely express my burgeoning sexuality. She did worry about what it meant to my marriage, though. But when I assured her that, more than ever, I needed Sean's firm hand on my buttocks to ensure my path remained positive, she agreed that my experiences had helped me to be a better person.

Kath hadn't had the same experiences of calm, forceful discipline I'd had. Still, her parents believed in physically correcting bad behaviour, and she, too, had learned to equate physical discipline with sexual arousal and orgasms. Although her relationship with her husband Mike wasn't as strictly Top and bottom as mine was with Sean, it was very similar, and Kath loved her husband correcting her when she erred or stepped over the line.

"I have to be the Queen Biatch at work most of the time," she explained. "A woman in a male-dominated industry has to be, so it is so nice to come home and have that balanced by serving my husband."

Kath had succinctly described the dichotomy many people lived through. How do they balance their alpha work persona with their innate personality? Many people at work were in positions of immense power when their very natures meant they needed to submit to someone. I believed the way to balance those needs was to serve at home.

Because of my early in-life pregnancy, I'd only joined the workforce briefly, so I'd never had to face that dilemma. My story was the opposite —a woman who had submitted to dominant male figures all her life, learning to dominate others that needed it as she aged.

As Kath and I chatted, Johnny and Gina eventually joined us. Kath asked if they wanted breakfast and made Johnny a ham steak, bacon, eggs, mushrooms and hash brown meal. Gina opted for a fruit smoothie. Kath made that while waiting for Johnny's steak and bacon to cook.

After eating, Johnny and Gina left, leaving Kath and me alone in the house. I was still tired because Sean and I had only had around five hours sleep, so I took Kath's hand and tugged her after me. I debated going back to the guest room Sean and I had shared with our son and his girlfriend but feared it would stink of sex. So, instead, I walked down to Kath's room.

Entering, I turned and kissed her softly before I stripped and got into her bed. Then, holding my hands out, I encouraged Kath to cuddle with me. Kath hesitatingly stripped and got in the bed with me. I pulled her close and gently kissed her pouting lips before pushing on her shoulder to indicate she should roll so I could spoon her.

Kath took the hint and rolled over before backing her bottom into my groin. "Did you sleep at all, honey?" I asked as I moved my left arm up and over her shoulder onto her breast.

As I snaked my right hand across Kath's taut tummy, she replied, "A little. The last guests didn't depart until nearly 3.00 am, and by the time I'd cleaned the messes that would congeal and leave permanent stains, it was almost 5.00 am before I got to bed. Then Mike woke me before seven and insisted I make him and Sean breakfast before they went to golf."

123456...8