The Adventures of a Slut Mommie Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As my imagination boiled, I heard the appreciative oohs and aahs of the crowd, and I could feel Siobhan's sure hand guiding my arousal and bringing me to a crashing crescendo. Feeling the squishy heat in my pussy turning into a blazing inferno, I opened my eyes and said, "I need a cock to suck."

Looking at each other, surprised by my willingness, they seemed at a loss as to what to do next. I'm guessing the other women they've bought here were fighting and yelling, trying to escape. Yet here I was, demanding someone shove a cock in my mouth. Unfortunately, it was Charlie who took me up on my offer, so I tried not to think about his acrid semen and sucked his cock as I swirled my tongue over and around his glans.

Charlie was pumping roughly into my mouth when I felt hands on my ass cheeks. Fearful that Jumbo II was about to push his massive penis into my tight pussy, I tried to relax. I couldn't see who slid into me, but when he said, "Fuck is this slut hot! Hot and fucking wet. Jaysus, what a slut!" I realised it was Tiny. Luckily for him, I do my Kegel exercises daily, and my pussy gripped even his miniature cock tightly.

Charlie blew in my mouth first, and I swiftly swallowed his bitter secretions. Tiny blew not long after Charlie, but as per Frank's instruction, he pulled out and came over my ass. Jumbo II took Charlie's place as Frank knelt behind me. Like the first time, I struggled to take more than Jumbo II's enormous glans into my mouth, but he seemed to like how I swirled my tongue and lapped at his cock's eye, and he was soon grunting as he pushed in and out of my mouth.

Even though Jumbo II's gigantic cock almost entirely filled my mouth, I remembered Mom's cock sucking lessons and ensured I kept my lips and tongue over my teeth, so I didn't scrape them on Jumbo II's glans. Concentrating on giving Jumbo II the best blowjob I could, I didn't notice that Frank had positioned himself at my tiny chocolate starfish until he brutally ripped his cock through my knot and into me.

I couldn't help my pained yelp as his dry cock forced my ring open. Frank snickered and said, "That's only the beginning of your torment, Katie. You'll squeal louder when Charlie dry fucks your ass, louder still when Jerry (Jumbo II) takes your sloppy cunt, and you'll howl in pain when you feel Jerry's massive tool splitting your dirt ring open. And we'll record it all, Katie. Record it and spread it over the dark web so millions worldwide can see you exposed for what you are —nothing but a cock sucking, cum guzzling piece of dick meat good to be nothing more than a man's cum bucket!"

As he yelled the last, he climaxed and spat his cum into my abused ass. Pulling out, he snarled, "Charlie, grab the camera and come around this side. Jerry, pull your cock from the whore's mouth and shove it in her fat cunt. Jam it in until she screams and passes out, and then pull it out and jam it in her ass. The pain should wake the slut up again, and we'll hear her scream even louder than when you ripped her cunt open."

Jerry obediently pulled out of my mouth and moved behind me. I felt him positioning his gigantic cock at my entrance, and I prayed to a God I hadn't believed in for many years for rescue. Jerry pushed, I felt my pussy sphincter unwillingly give a little, and his glans popped inside me. Gawd, I felt full. Even with only his cock's head inside me, I felt fuller than I ever have before.

I felt Jerry pull back, and I tried to relax, hoping he wouldn't tear my poor vagina apart when he shoved in. However, I knew it was a forlorn hope, and I despaired, believing there was no way I could hide the damage from my husband and that my marriage was over.

Tears poured from my eyes as I waited for my life to be ruined. But, just when it seemed all hope had abandoned me, I heard the splintering sound of a door being smashed open. An authoritative voice commanded, "Police! Nobody move!"

Frank snarled, "Bitch!" and I heard the unmistakable sound of a flick knife opening. I screamed, knowing it was too late and Frank would slice my face open. But two shots rang out before he could, and Frank was knocked away from me and into the wall.

Johnny was beside me instantly, swiftly undoing the chains. Once he had me free, he took me in his arms, and I burst out crying. Stroking my hair, Johnny said, "I've got you, Mom. You're safe now."

Of course, that wasn't the end of it. The officer killed Frank when he shot him, so there had to be a full inquiry. That meant, of course, I had to tell Sean what happened and why I had willingly gone to the house. Johnny, Freddy, and Phil backed up my story that Frank had taken many pussy pictures when I got carried away during the lumber yard shoot and that Frank had blackmailed me into meeting him. I'd gone along with Frank's blackmail only to give Johnny and Freddy time to break into Frank's computer and erase those pics, but Frank and the others had forcibly stripped me and chained me to the table.

I swore black and blue that I'd only given them a blowjob each, trying to give Johnny, Phil and Freddy time to save me. I don't think Sean fully believed me, but he accepted that I'd been forced to do what I did, and after some difficult times and a number of sessions with a marriage counsellor, he forgave me. During these sessions, Sean admitted to a long-time sexual relationship with his secretary and that he'd had many flings and one-night stands when he travelled. He agreed that not forgiving me for doing something I'd been forced to do was hypocritical, at the least, and downright ridiculous when considered.

I'd spoken with the boys on the way home from the police station, and they filled in the blanks. Hacking Frank's computer had been a relatively simple affair because the fool had used his birthdate as his password. Hackers know to try various combinations of middle names with birth years before trying more exotic combinations.

They were already heading to rescue me when Phil heard Frank explaining what he intended to do. Phil immediately phoned '000' (Australia's equivalent of 911) and reported a currently happening rape and warned the cops that the assailants had knives. Arriving silently at the address, the Tactical Response Team used miniature cameras to see into the room. Seeing that Jumbo II was raping me, they used a hand ram to smash the door open, and the rest, of course, I knew.

During these struggles, I had to put all my plans and shenanigans on hold, but Sean insisted I take my four-day break with Kath. When I returned from that break, we worked through our problems with a marriage counsellor, and John finally forgave me. When he accepted that I hadn't cheated on him, he returned to his usual happy, playful self, and our marriage swung back on track.

End of Chapter 7

Coming soon: Chapter 8: Four Days with Kath.

1...345678