The Adventures of a Slut Mommie Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're so tight, Mom," my son moaned. "I won't last long, so get your fingers on your clit and cum with me."

That was another new idea for me. When I let Sean take me in my ass, I concentrated on relaxing and gripping his cock with my ass' sphincter. I didn't think of my pleasure and only waited for him to cum, knowing feeling his semen boiling into my ass would ignite my orgasm. Johnny had brought me close to orgasm without me doing anything to aid it, so when my fingers found my clit, I gasped and immediately teetered on the precipice of an enormous orgasm.

Johnny was close but was trying his best to wait for me. Unfortunately, I still had the typical submissive's need to be given permission to cum, and Johnny hadn't given it yet. My son continued pounding into my ass, grunting and groaning as he fought to stave off his inevitable orgasm. The sensations had gotten so intense that I was gasping and mewling until I finally managed coherency and pleaded, "Let me cum, baby, please."

Understanding, Johnny pulled back until only his cock's tip remained inside me, then whacked my ass as hard as he could and jammed into me.

He roared, "Cum for me, my delicious little Mommie slut," as his cock blasted cum into my colon.

Turning my face into the pillow, I pinched my thick clit hard and screamed as my climax shattered my thoughts. Johnny collapsed on top of me as my scattered wits drifted away, and I slept. I woke when I felt a warm washer cleaning my ass. Strangely, it didn't feel abused as it typically did after I'd let my husband use it. Instead, it felt like I could go a second round in there.

Noticing I was awake, Johnny rolled me over, moved between my shapely thighs and slid inside my soaking pussy. "That was special, Mom," he whispered, kissing my bee-stung lips. "We might make that our special thing to do when we want to show how much we love each other."

That sounded good to me, but, right now, I needed to be pounded. I raked my nails across Johnny's back to get his attention and hissed, "Enough of this maudlin sentimentality! Fuck me, Johnny! Pound me through this mattress onto the floor!"

Chuckling, Johnny grabbed my big, mounded breasts and pushed himself away from my body. He moved his knees up and spread them outside my hips. Then, resting on his hands and knees, Johnny wrenched me back by my breasts as he ripped into me with his cock.

Good, Lord, did it feel good! "Again!" I demanded. Johnny rammed into me again. "Harder!" I ordered.

Johnny got the hint, squeezed my grapefruit-sized breasts, and fucked me as hard as he could. My hips rose to meet every thrust, and as he drove into me, I pulled with my legs, trying to increase the force of his jam into me. Moving his hands under my armpits and onto my shoulders, Johnny ripped me down as he rammed his hips forward. The sensation of his pubic bone slamming into my clit drove me wild, and I bit his neck multiple times as I slashed his back with my nails.

Insane with lust, I squealed and moaned as Johnny's blurring hips rocketed in and out of me. Sweat poured from us as our passion raged. Johnny reached the end of his endurance, reared back, then slapped my face lightly and demanded, "Cum for me, you cock swallowing, cum guzzling Mommie slut!"

Pulling my son down and biting where Johnny's neck and shoulder met, I screamed as my orgasm exploded through me. Feeling Johnny's big cock spurting its goo into me ignited another orgasm, and I shuddered as his cock jerked inside me. As soon as my son stopped cumming, I pushed him off me, spun and took his slowly wilting cock into my mouth. Cupping his big balls, I carefully licked and sucked our combined juices off his magnificent cock.

Satisfied he was clean, I turned back. Johnny took me in his arms and kissed me softly before saying, "That was one hell of a ride, Mom. Your passion seems to be increasing, and you're becoming more relaxed about things sexual. It's good to see, Mom, but what's changed? And aren't you worried that Dad will question why you've changed?"

Giggling, I kissed my son again and replied, "Well, it's yours and your sister's fault. You ignited my inner Mommie slut, and now you get to reap the rewards! And your dad's never complained when I initiated sex before, so I doubt he'll start now!"

Johnny held me for a while longer before patting my bottom and saying, "I need to shower and head for the cub, Mom. Are you okay with me leaving you home alone?"

"Of course," I giggled. "I'm a big Mommie slut, not a little girl."

I saw what I'd done to his back when Johnny rolled and got off the bed. "Oh my Lord, Johnny!" I gasped. Then feeling guilty, I said, "I'm so sorry, baby boy. I didn't even know I was doing it!"

Turning so he could look in the mirror, my son grinned and replied, "Gina's going to be so jealous it wasn't her who did that, Mom! And when the guys at the club see it, they'll be jealous it wasn't them."

"You won't tell them it was your mom who did that, though, will you?" I worriedly asked.

Johnny chuckled, "Of course not, Mom. This needs to be our little secret forever. It's a shame because I'd love to shout to the world that my yummy Mommie and I were lovers, but alas, it's not possible. Besides, I think Dad might object."

I carefully asked, "You know that Kristy and I are intimate, don't you? Chuckling, Johnny replied. 'Yeah. I was there, remember?' "Are you and Kristy doing things together?" Johnny shook his head, "No, Mom. When Kristy said she was still a virgin, I decided to leave anything we do together up to her. I know she has her heart set on someone to be her first, but I don't know who.'

Relieved, I hugged him and let him go to the shower. I went to my en suite to shower and douche so I'd be ready for my husband if he wanted to make love later. As I showered, I reflected on how full my sex life suddenly was, from hardly getting any at all, especially with Sean away so much, to having sex almost daily. 'Katie,' I thought. 'You really are earning the name 'Slut Mommie'!'

Sean came home around the time for dinner and announced he needed to go to Sydney over the weekend to meet two potential clients. He had meetings booked for Friday afternoon and Saturday morning, and if they went well, he would take them to dinner Saturday night.

Of course, I immediately asked if he wanted me to come and act as hostess, but Sean hung his head embarrassedly and said he'd asked our daughter if she wanted to visit Sydney as she'd never been. He apologised for not asking me first but explained he'd received the confirmations when he'd got home and that Kristy had been enthusiastically welcoming him home at the time, and he'd blurted out that she could come before he could think.

I thought Kristy going with her father to Sydney was a great idea because it would give her a chance to advance her plan to seduce her father. However, I didn't think Sean was ready to take that step yet and doubted she'd succeed this time. I knew my husband was creeping closer to breaking the incest taboo, but he wasn't quite there.

I looked around the table and saw children were both grinning. I smiled back at them, but we had differing reasons for our smiles. Johnny was smiling because he'd have me to himself for three days and two nights. Kristy smiled because she thought she'd bed her father before they came back, and I smiled because I knew Kristy would come home with her hymen intact. However, if she did succeed, it wasn't a bad thing and only meant I could forget my plan to make it happen.

Thursday morning, I found my daughter and suggested we went shopping for some sexy outfits to wear to Sydney and after. Kristy swiftly agreed, and we were in my sunset red Audi A3 on our way to the Chermside shops. We started in Dotti but were mostly disappointed with the selections. We did make one purchase, however. An emerald green Ophelia gathered slip dress. This dress had a loose, low hanging scooped top that revealed plenty of Kristy's divine C-cups and a beautiful, sexy, gathered side split that, when she walked, exposed her shapely calves and thighs.

From there, we tried Forever New. I'd bought a few outfits from here before and hoped we'd have better luck than in Dotti. The first item we purchased was a Rhianna embellished satin shirt in salmon pink. The shirt clung to Kristy's globes gorgeously and, with the many buttons down the front, could be worn with several undone to create an alluringly sexy look or done up for more formal wear for work. We bought a black Gabi cargo skirt to go with this top with a front left split that exposed my daughter's inner thigh to barely below her panty line.

Unfortunately, those were the only two items I felt matched the look I was trying to create for my daughter. Because Kristy is still so young and doesn't have my mature curves, I wanted her to wear clothing even more risqué than I typically wear. When you're young, and you've got it, why not flaunt it?

We shopped in Veronika Maine next. I almost immediately dismissed it as being way too conservative for what I was looking for, but as I turned to guide Kristy back out, I spotted a Drapey weave blouse in black. The material was sheer enough to be barely opaque. I thought if Kristy wore a bra similar to my lacy black see-through half bra under this top, it would create a deliciously decadent look. From a distance, it would appear that if you walked close enough, you'd see my daughter's breasts, but that would prove to be an illusion.

We were a little disappointed in this year's conservative fashions, but we resolved to keep looking until we had a suitable wardrobe for her trip. Our next attempt was in Ally. As soon as we entered the store, Kristy saw a black, sleeveless, sweetheart's neck, faux-leather mini dress. A quick check confirmed it came in size 16 (12 US). The dress was a sexily gorgeous masterpiece with a plunging lace-up cleavage split and covered just enough of my daughter's curvy ass cheeks to be decent. It clung to every inch of her body, emphasising her sexy hourglass shape.

The next thing to catch my eye was a dark green, cut-out, crossover, high-neck, mesh maxi dress. The cut-outs were in diamond shapes between Kristy's breast globes and the curves between her ribs and hips. The skirt part of the dress had a sexy side split to Kristy's hips. We added a dark red bodycon mini dress with long sleeves, a V-neck and keyholes. The keyholes were spaced in the dress's cleavage, revealing delicious amounts of my daughter's cleavage.

Kristy and I decided that was enough dresses for now, and we'd look for some mix-and-match skirt and top sets. Ally seemed to have a good selection of these, but surprisingly, most of the tops seemed quite conservative compared to the dresses we'd chosen. We did find a canary yellow, long-sleeved knit crossover top that had a sexy gap that left a solid chunk of my daughter's cleavage exposed.

We'd just about given up on finding anything else, and we considered moving on when Kristy stumbled on a black corset top with a sweetheart's neck and laced long sleeves. This mini corset had half-cups that pushed Kristy's breasts up and out, deliciously leaving the tops of her mounds uncovered. Beside that was a sleeveless white lace cami crop top with a sweetheart's neckline. Like the corset, it came with half-cups that displayed Kristy's breasts as beautifully as the former item.

We had already bought one skirt but needed at least a few others to round out Kristy's new wardrobe, so we looked for those next. Our first purchase, of course, was a red-check, pleated mini skirt. This divine little number mimicked a schoolgirl uniform and would set men's libidos and fantasies racing. Like some of my skirts, this one had darts on either side that held the skirt to Kristy's ass cheek's curve, emphasising her lusciously curved ass. We added a couple of basic short bodycon skirts in varying colours to round out our purchases.

We probably had enough dresses for now, but I love shopping, so we walked to the next store on our list. Entering Sascha Drake, I murmured, "We need something sexy but relatively modest for dinner on both nights."

Agreeing, Kristy took down an apricot-poppy maxi wrap dress. The dress' cleavage line was deep enough to be sexy but remained modest. The dress material was opaque, and my daughter's long legs would show delightfully obscured, especially if the sun was behind her. That took care of one night, but we needed another for Saturday's event.

We'd almost given up when I spied another wrap dress, this one in midnight blue. It was a midi dress with a deep split on the left leg. Because it had a deep V, it could be made more demure using a gold clip to hold the V closed. Or the shoulders could be pushed off onto Kristy's upper arms and expose as much of her delicious chest assets as she chose.

We'd bought everything we needed, but more shops called, so we made our way to the next. Walking into Charcoal, I immediately spotted an onyx Opulence mini dress that I thought would hug Kristy's curves delectably and emphasise her gorgeous body. The dress had tassels swinging from either side of the skirt's hem that would bounce a jiggle with my daughter's swaying hips and draw all eyes to her sexy ass. The top of the dress clung to Kristy's breasts and was barebacked, with the skirt's beginning barely above her ass' cleft. It was divine, so we added it to our growing collection.

Unfortunately, after that promising start, we didn't find much else we liked. The only other item we purchased was a canary yellow barely-there vest top with a see-through lace cardigan that went with it.

Tired, we stopped for lunch at the food court. After eating, we passed briefly through Decjuba, City Chic, and Dissh but didn't find anything that we thought added anything different to what we had. Kristy thought we were done, but I had other things I wanted to get her. Although I tend to spurn underwear at every opportunity, I still have a vast collection of sexy underwear items I can wear to tease and titillate my husband.

Taking Kristy's arm, I guided her into Honey Birdette, and we spent a delightful hour trying on and selecting a range of bra and panty sets, bustiers, suspenders and stockings, all designed to try and drive Sean wild with desire.

We had one final stop to make. Kristy needed some shoes to go with the outfits she'd selected, so we made our way across town to 'Shoes of Hollywood'. After purchasing a basic set of four and seven-inch pumps in the primary colours of white, red and black, we moved onto strappy heels and sandals. Once we were happy with those, I showed Kristy a divine pair of 'thigh-high fuck me boots' I'd been eying the whole time we were in the store. I asked Shawna, the assistant, to take them down and help my daughter into them.

Shawna is a beautiful red-haired young woman with small boobs and a lithe figure, and I'd been surreptitiously watching the young woman as we'd shopped. It was blatantly obvious she found Kristy attractive. Well, she found us both attractive, but she mainly concentrated on Kristy.

Waiting until Shawna was on her hands and knees doing up the zip of the second boot, I knelt behind her and took her tiny breasts in my hands. Then kissing the back of her neck, I whispered, "You want to touch her, don't you? You can smell her arousal and want to touch and taste her. Go ahead, lower your mouth onto my daughter's pussy, but if you do, you have to eat me, too."

Shawna shuddered, hesitated, then slowly lowered her head onto my daughter's pussy. Moaning softly, she began tasting Kristy's sweet essence.

When I'd knelt behind Shawna and grabbed her breasts, Kristy's eyes were as wide as saucers, but when she heard what I said, she moved her bottom to the seat's edge and lifted and spread her knees.

Shawna lapped at Kristy's vulva briefly before pushing back, looking at my daughter's eyes and asking, "You're still a virgin?" Kristy nodded. "I can use my fingers and vibrator to cure that now if you want?"

Kristy shook her head and replied, "I'm keeping it for a special someone, so leave it be, please."

Nodding, the young woman returned her mouth to Kristy's pussy. I was still lying on the young woman's back, idly playing with her nipples as she ate my daughter, but my pussy felt wet and hot, and my clit ached for more. Standing up, I closed and locked the front door, then kneeling behind Shawna again, I lifted her short skirt above her hips and pulled her panties down.

Shawna helped me take her knickers off by lifting each knee in turn. Lying on the floor, I moved between Shawna's spread knees until I was under her pussy. Holding the assistant's hips, I pulled her down. Shawna took my hint and lowered herself onto my willing mouth. She'd clearly been excited for quite some time because her juices were intensely aromatic until my questing tongue elicited a fresh flood of arousal from her tender, young pussy. Now that Shawna's arousal flowed heavily, she tasted sweet and musky on my tongue, and I lapped eagerly at her entrance.

I was so involved in encouraging our new lover's climb to her peak that I hadn't noticed an older woman entering the store from the storage area. I first knew she was there when I heard, "Shawna! Oh, my lawd, not again!"

Thinking we were in trouble, I moved out from between Shawna's thighs and looked at the woman.

"Oh my Gawd, Katie!"

Stunned, I looked up at Gina's mother, Freya Matthews. Figuring that she'd either join in or freak out and kick us out, I smiled at her and then moved back between Shawna's thighs and began licking her pussy again. A few seconds later, I felt Freya's knee between my shapely thighs. Allowing them to spread, I waited to see what Freya would do next. I felt her hands on my breasts as she cupped and caressed them. Next, I felt her undoing my dress' buttons. All I wore was a midnight blue button-through shirt dress. Freya undid all its buttons and peeled it off my sexily curved body.

Sitting back, Frey admired my gorgeous form as she gently stroked her fingers over my breasts and nipples. She whispered, "I have a strap-on in the office. Would you like me to fuck you with it?"

I nodded eagerly and gave her a thumbs-up. Freya got up and momentarily left. A few seconds passed, and I felt her between my thighs again. She covered my body with hers and pressed her tiny breasts and rock-hard nipples against my breasts. Because I didn't stop licking Shawna to kiss her, Freya moved lower and suckled my nipples. Then, kissing across my belly, she slid her tongue across my prominent mound and onto my thick clit.

As I felt Freya's mouth on my pleasure button, I gasped into Shawna's pussy, eliciting a softly sighed orgasm. Kissing along my wet slit, Freya's tongue found my entrance and gently pried it open. Then, delving her tongue as deeply into my pussy as it would go, Freya began forcing me to climb to my crest. She snaked her hands across my softly curved tummy and onto my breasts. Then taking my nipples in her thumbs and forefingers, she tongue fucked me as she rolled my breast nubs in her fingers.

Freya's gifted tongue and hands swiftly brought me close to climax. Sensing that, she moved up between my lewdly spread thighs and positioned her 'cock' where her tongue had just left. Then, with a forceful shove, she filled my vagina. Freya's 'cock' was similarly sized to my husband's and son's. At its full depth inside my pussy, its tip brushed my cervix. This delightful pain stab had me climbing quickly to an orgasm, and I began panting into Shawna's sopping cunt.

Suddenly, as I thought I'd be the first to cum, Shawna groaned deeply into Kristy's pussy as her vagina fluttered on my tongue and gushed fluids. Shawna's loudly gasped groan set Kristy off, and she squealed as her orgasm hit. Feeling Shawna's pussy liquids pouring into my mouth, combined with the exquisite intermittent jab against my cervix, exploded me into orgasm, and I screamed into Shawna's cunt.

1...345678