The Adventures of a Slut Mommie Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stop with the moralising bullshit, Sean, and answer the damned question!" I snapped as I gripped his cock with my pussy as tightly as possible and slid up and down it.

Looking stricken, Sean admitted, "Yes, Katie, I do. I want to make love to our daughter."

I immediately swung off him and undid his ties. Then, taking out my mother's heirloom cane, I knelt, lowered my eyes, lifted it above my head, and offered it to him.

Sean climbed off the bed and crossed to me, "Katie?" He asked. "What's going on?"

"I, too, have incestuous fantasies about our children, Sean. But worse than the fantasies about Kristy I've admitted, I also admit harbouring desires for our son."

Sean stood, unmoving, staring down at me. Eventually, he asked, "Katie, how did you know caned corrections could be forgiven by making the corrected service you with their mouth and tongue?"

Hunching in on myself fearfully because this was a make or break our marriage moment, I sobbed, "Because I did that with my parents regularly, Sean. After they'd used the cane on us for at least half the number they'd stipulated, they'd offer us three girls the option of servicing them with our mouths and tongues instead of receiving the rest of our corrections."

"Jaysus, Katie!" Sean exclaimed. "And you did?"

"It wasn't really an offer, Sean. It was expected. But I swiftly came to enjoy doing it. I enjoyed sucking my daddy's cock and licking my mother's pussy, Sean. I loved giving them orgasms because they'd let me play with myself and have orgasms, too. So, there you go, husband. My crimes are way worse than yours, and your loving wife is nothing more than an incestuous slut Mommie."

"Jaysus, Katie!" He exclaimed again. "I understand now why my spanking you turns you on so much. You equate being corrected with orgasmic pleasure."

In a small, scared voice, I asked, "Have I lost you, Sean? Do I need to move into the guestroom until I can find somewhere else to live?"

Sean took the cane from my hand before saying, "Look at me, Katie." But I couldn't. "Katie," he said more insistently. "Look at me." I shook my head, and Sean said firmly, "Katie Ashley Muggleton, raise your fool head and look me in the eye!"

Of course, that was a demand, and as a submissive woman, I couldn't refuse. Lifting my weeping eyes, I looked at the only man I'd ever loved. Oh, I love my father and son, but that's not what I mean. I love my father and son as my father and son, not as romantic lovers. Sean is the only man I've ever loved romantically.

When I raised my eyes, I saw that Sean had put the cane aside and held his extremely hard and throbbingly erect cock.

Smiling, he said, "Foolish woman, your story excited me, and I wished we'd done something similar with our two. Katie, you should know me well enough to know I wouldn't have left you over something like what you described.

"Looked at it one way, it's child abuse and paedophilia. At another, it's two parents lovingly correcting and guiding their daughters to be the best women they could be. I know your parents well, Katie. There's not an abusive bone in their bodies. What they did came from their love and desire to see you three happily married to strong, dominant men.

We may have gotten things backwards in their eyes, had sex and then married instead of marrying and having sex, but they got what they desired, Katie. You're married to a strong, dominant man who loves you to death and wants to grow old and grey with you!"

Then he chuckled and added, "Well, I'm already grey, but if I know you, Mrs Muggleton, you will never allow a grey hair to show! Not even if you're ninety!"

Feeling incredibly relieved that the risks I'd taken in exposing my incestuous desires for my son and revealing my incestuous past had panned out, I giggled and replied, "Not on your life will I let a grey hair show!" Then I cupped my big, firm breasts and added, "Can you imagine how saggy these big things will be when I'm ninety? Sheesh, Sean, I'll have to wear a bra then, or I'll trip over the silly things when I walk."

"That's okay, Baby," Sean joked. "I'll be lying on the floor with a broken hip, and your nipples will be at a perfect height for me to suckle on!"

"Oi!" I protested. "I'll probably resemble that remark!"

Picking me up and lowering me onto his stiff pole, Sean chuckled and said, "You won't, Katie. You and I both know it. You'll get breast reduction surgery to reduce and tighten them. I guarantee you'll be the prettiest woman in the nursing home, babe, and you'll probably still be an incorrigible flirt."

Wrapping my arms around Sean's neck as I wrapped my legs around his hips, I kissed my man as passionately as I knew how and responded, "And you'll still be the only man I want between my shapely thighs, lover."

Sean lowered me onto the bed, grabbed my hands and pushed them above my head. Then spotting the restraints, he tied my hands to them. Backing out of my wanting pussy momentarily, Sean bound my legs before pushing a pillow under my luscious butt.

He re-entered me and reached across to my nightstand. I think he expected to find my standard vibrator, a hard plastic device with a pointed head for clit and G-spot stimulation. Instead, he found my new clitoral stimulator. Instantly recognising it for what it was, he backed out of me again and covered my clit, slit, and entrance with it.

Sean got a pair of my panties out of my drawer, released my legs, insisted that I let him pull them up my toned legs, and then snugged them around the stimulator. Then taking the remote, Sean set the vibrations low and took out the original item he had looked for. Setting that vibrator quite high, Sean rubbed it over my sensitive, puffy nipples.

The twin sensations were maddeningly stimulating, and I began undulating my hips as if to meet a lover's thrusting cock. Unfortunately, no matter how hard or far I pushed my hips up, it didn't increase my pussy's contact with the stimulator.

Sean left the clit stimulator on its low level as he stroked the vibrator over my nipples, breast globes, collarbones and neck. The soft, insistent vibration on my pussy was driving me nuts, and I began panting. Hearing my pants, Sean tapped on the stimulator with the vibrator. The sudden increased vibrations on my clit ramped up my arousal, and my pants changed to groans.

Taking my nipple between a thumb and forefinger, Sean tweaked and pulled on it as he held the vibrator's tip against the stimulator for longer. I couldn't stand the eternally slow climb to orgasm, and my mouth fell open, "Please, Sean," I begged.

"What was that, Katie?" Sean teased. "Please, Sean, I have to cum," I pleaded. "So cum, Katie," Sean replied coldly, though I could see a smile playing on his lips. "You're not doing enough to get me there, Sean. Please, I need to cum." "You mean that unlike you, I'm not teasing you with images of how your children look and how sexy they are? I'm not providing graphic descriptions of what I think you'd like to do to them?"

I groaned and bucked my hips, trying to time my buck to when Sean pressed the vibrator against the stimulator. "Sean," I begged. "I need your big cock in me, please, baby, take your slut hard."

"My big cock, Katie?" Sean drawled. "What about Johnny's? Would you take his cock inside your wet cunt, Katie? Would you like to feel Johnny's cock's head splitting your slutty pussy lips open and driving deep into your hot, slippery cunt? I could go and get him now, Katie. I'm sure he'd love to fuck you while you're tied to the bed. Shall I get him, Katie?"

Shaking my head, I tried to keep the salacious pornographic images my husband created from forming in my mind, but it was impossible. I'd fantasised about being taken by two men simultaneously so many times that the added piquancy of imagining the two being my son and husband had me burning with the need to climax.

"You shake your head, Katie," Sean crooned. "Yet your arousal pours down your thighs. Katie, you're so turned on that your pussy is dripping like a faucet. I could get him, Katie. Shall I?"

I shook my head, but my denials were made moot by my following moan of desire and my swiftly bucking hips. "Please make me cum, Sean," I pleaded again.

Holding the vibrator over my clit until I was barely shy of my apex, Sean removed it at the last second and demanded, "Admit you want our son's cock in your slut cunt, Katie, and I'll make you cum!"

"Darn you, Sean," I snarled. "Yes! Alright? I want my son's cock shoved up my hot, wet cunt!"

Holding the vibrator firmly against where my clit was under the stimulator, Sean kissed me hard and whispered, "Good. Because I want to watch that, and I want Kristy, too."

That image blew me apart, and screaming until I passed out, I climaxed. I woke later to find Sean had released me from the restraints and moved me so I was draped over his muscular chest. He'd placed my hand on his throbbing cock, and even in my passed-out state, I was gently and rhythmically squeezing it.

"Back in the land of the living, I see," Sean grinned. "That was some orgasm! I don't think you've cum that hard ever before, Katie. You like the thought of me watching Johnny push his cock up you, huh?"

Fearful of what it meant, I whispered, "But it was just fantasy, right? You wouldn't actually want to see our son do that, would you?"

Sean grimaced and seemed about to admit something, but then the shutters came down, and I realised I'd blown it.

"Of course, it's only fantasy, Katie. Just like when you fill my mind with images of me having sex with our daughter."

'Katie, you dumb fool.' I admonished myself. 'Sean was about to admit his incestuous desires to you, which would have segued beautifully into telling him of his daughter's desire for him to be her first, and you act fearful that he wanted to watch what you've already let happen.'

However, the damage was done now, so I kissed down my husband's body and took his cum messy cock into my mouth. I've always enjoyed our combined tastes, so I took care to ensure his cock, balls, and surrounds were clean before I rolled and presented my bottom to him. As I hoped, Sean cuddled into me, and his thick cock poked against my bum.

Reaching back, I guided him against my tiny brown ring and whispered, "Punish my evil thoughts by dry fucking my ass, please, Sir."

"No way, Katie," Sean chuckled. The last time I did that, my cock's head was raw for a week. Use your mouth to wet me again, then I'll spit on your ring and use that for lube."

So that's what we did.

I woke when Sean stirred, and after relieving myself in the main lavatory, I put my silk robe on and went to the kitchen to make breakfast. I made ham steaks, eggs, fried mushrooms and tomatoes, along with hash browns and toast for my men and peach and banana smoothies for Kristy and me.

Sean was meeting with another potential client, and Kristy had to work, so they'd be out all day. Johnny said he was staying home for the morning but would head into the club after lunch for a weights and stretching session. I smiled because I knew my son would wait until the others left and come looking for me.

I hadn't had his marvellous cock inside me for too long, and I looked forwards to him 'finding' me somewhere compromising where he could bend me over and slide into me. Even after letting Sean take me anally the previous night, I still had a hankering for some more, and my son hadn't had me in there yet, so it would be a new experience for us both.

Tuesday is my standard top-to-bottom house cleaning day. I'd generally dress down for this day, but because I knew my son would come looking for me, I returned to my en suite and showered, douched my pussy and ass, did my makeup and fixed my hair. After brushing my teeth, I used a hand mirror to check my pussy was still bare. Kristy helped me wax it every other week, but stray hairs always seemed to appear between waxing. Satisfied I was hairless, I worked rose-scented moisturiser into the area and went to put clothes on.

I dressed in my army green mini cargo skirt. This item is another that clings to my curvy bottom but has a hanging hem that prevents anyone from seeing too much when I bend over. The only thing I had to watch was that if I squatted, it tended to pop off my cheeks and pool around my waist.

I added a clinging khaki-coloured crossover top, braless, of course. The top exposed most of my breasts, finished barely below my globes, and left my tummy bare. I swapped out the simple belly button ring I had on for an emerald-centred exploding sun one. Stepping into some low sandals, I left my room to start cleaning.

Taking my stepladder, I started by dusting the high ceilings, the tops of cabinets and doors and worked my way through the house, moving methodically from high to low and one end to the other. Reaching the front door, I put the duster and stepladder away and got the vacuum. Returning to the top, I vacuumed the whole house before following that by mopping the uncarpeted areas.

Looking at my phone, I realised I'd been working for nearly three hours and still no sign of my son. Disappointed, I took some cleaning rags and multipurpose cleaner and started on the bathrooms. Taking everything off the basins and benches, I ensured the surfaces were clean before wiping down the various bottles and ornaments and replacing them.

Next, I worked on the baths themselves, but they were quick to clean because they were hardly used. The showers took longer because we all preferred those to the baths. But using a product I'd recently discovered, CLR Brilliant Bath Foaming Bathroom Cleaner Spray, meant I could spray it on, move on to another task, and then return and rinse it off. The only cleaning I had to do was for the caked-on sections, and the spray and wipe I had in my kit worked for that.

Another hour had passed, and still no Johnny. Deciding he wasn't going to find me and play after all, I did the last and most distasteful task, cleaning the toilet bowls and cisterns. The only difficulty was the bowl in the main lavatory. For some reason, my son's aim seemed horribly inaccurate, if you get my drift. Kristy regularly complained that he didn't lift the seat, so she slipped into our en suite and did her business there as often as possible.

I was kneeling, cleaning behind the bowl in the shared lavatory when Johnny finally came looking for me. Laughing because he had me trapped, Johnny knelt behind me and smacked my lush bottom. Then, taking his cock out, he positioned it against my entrance and pushed firmly into me. Johnny reached around my body, slipping his big hands inside my top and onto my breasts. Then gripping them firmly, he pulled me back as he slammed his hips forward.

"Let me up!" I protested. "If you only want a quick fuck, then you can fuck off to your girlfriend's place and get one from her."

Chuckling, Johnny backed away and stood up. Then offering me his hands, he helped me to my feet, threw me over his shoulder, placed his big hand on my curvy ass, and carried me to his room. Laying me on his bed, Johnny unclipped my skirt, pulled down the zip and tugged it off my hips, down my shapely legs and onto the floor.

"You're beautiful, Mom," he whispered. "I'm honoured to be your lover. Please lie back and enjoy what I will do, okay?"

Nodding, I lifted my knees and spread my voluptuous thighs. Johnny grinned and picked my left foot up. Slipping my sandal off, he tossed it aside and then kissed my foot. Kissing along my foot's top, Johnny sucked each toe into his mouth before licking up my toned calf.

Lifting my leg higher, Johnny kissed behind my knee before he licked along my hamstring. Moving back to my toes, he kissed along my shin, over my knee, and up my thigh. Stopping short of my dripping pussy, Johnny released my left leg and picked up my right and then repeated the actions.

Stopping short of my pussy again, Johnny helped me sit and removed my clinging top. Cupping my generous, firm breasts, Johnny pushed me back on the bed, covered my gorgeous body with his leanly muscled one and kissed my full, pouty lips. I felt his tongue sliding along my luscious lips, and I parted them and accepted his protuberance inside my mouth.

Our tongues battled in that age-old dance of love, and I was happy to surrender to my son's greater strength. Letting Johnny take possession of my mouth, I moaned as my legs unawarely lifted to wrap around his narrow hips and tried to pull him into my soaking pussy

My scorchingly hot entrance brushed briefly against his cock's tip, but Johnny chuckled and twitched his hips aside. Then he kissed my chin and neck, where my pulse fluttered between my collarbones, décolletage, and breasts, then lower still. Jumping over my belly button ring, Johnny kissed across my taut tummy and over my mound onto my clitoris.

Stopping there to suck and tongue my love button briefly, he licked along my pussy lips and down further onto my entrance. Then putting his hands behind my knees, he pushed until my hips raised off the bed and tongued along my taint. Pausing short of my tiny chocolate starfish, Johnny waited for my reaction. At my groan and attempt to lift my ring onto his tongue, I felt his grin as he tilted his head and slid his tongue onto my little starfish.

"That feels so good, Johnny," I moaned.

"Have you had anal sex before, Mom?" Johnny asked innocently.

I didn't know how I should answer. If I answered yes, would he think I was a slut? But if I answered no, would he stop and return to my pussy? Then I realised I was being stupid. Johnny already knew that I was a slut. His little Mommie slut, in fact!

"Yes," I replied. "Your dad likes it as a change from regular sex, and I like pleasing him, so I do it for him occasionally."

"Have you ever orgasmed from anal sex, Mom?" He asked.

"Yes. When your dad cums inside me, I almost always climax."

"Cool," Johnny said and began tonguing my starfish again.

Johnny worked moisture into my sexy butt with his tongue until he felt my sphincter flutter open, then sucking his finger until it was soaked with his saliva, he slowly worked it into my bottom. I'd never had it done like this before. When I allowed Sean to take my ass, I turned and presented it to him. Sean would lube his cock and my ass and push into me. There was some discomfort until my sphincter gaped enough for Sean's cock to glide, but it was insufficient to cause any real pain.

Johnny worked diligently to stretch my ass wide enough to take his cock without discomfort. His care and love for me made my heart swell, and I had to swallow my happy tears lest he thought they were tears of pain. Reaching into his bedside table, Johnny removed some lube. Taking his finger out of my ass, he added lubricant to my ring and his fingers before sliding two fingers back inside my bottom.

Johnny twisted his wrist back and forth as he forced his fingers apart. When the gap between his first and second fingers was wide enough, Johnny added a third finger and proceeded to force them apart, too.

"You're ready, Mom," Johnny stated. "You'll still feel some pain when I push through your knot, but I should slide through easily."

Johnny was correct on both counts. I jumped as his cock broke my knot open, but there was little pain.

"You okay, Mom?" My son asked."

Instead of answering, I moaned, pushed my hips forward, then thrust back at his invading cock.

Chuckling, Johnny said, "I'll take that as a 'yes', then." and began stroking into me.

Having my son penetrate my ass was a surreal experience. On the rare occasions I'd let Sean take me in my bottom, it had been something I did for him. And although I orgasmed when Sean ejaculated into my ass, the act of being fucked in the bum did little for me. But when Johnny's cock bottomed out (pun intended) in my bottom, it felt good! Moaning as he thrust into me, I pushed my curvaceous booty back to meet his thrusts.

123456...8