The Adventures of a Slut Mommie Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Of course, that left Freya as the only one not to have cum, so we attacked her and quickly had her naked on her back with my mouth on her clit and the other two on her nipples. We swiftly brought her to a climax, but I felt it was an unfulfilling one, so I continued lashing her love button with my tongue.

"Let me eat you," Freya begged Kristy.

Kristy willingly settled her pussy onto Freya's tongue, but then Shawna complained, "Aww, Mom. You always eat out the other girls first. Can't I have a turn at going first?"

I gasped as I realised Shawna was Freya's daughter and Gina's sister and immediately wondered if Gina and her mother got it on together, too. Kristy was happy to give up her spot on Freya's mouth and moved aside. Looking around, Kristy spotted Freya's strap-on and picked it up. This strap-on was a more traditional one without the double end, so Kristy could easily slip it on and buckle it into place.

A few seconds later, I felt my daughter kneel behind my voluptuous ass and place her 'cock's head against my entrance. I willingly accepted it inside me but didn't feel any urgent need to cum, so I encouraged Kristy to back out. Moving aside from Freya, I gestured that Kristy should lie on the small-breasted woman and fuck her. Kristy quickly slid the strap-on cock into Freya and experimented with a few different strokes before figuring out how to fuck Freya effectively.

Moving behind Shawna, I removed her top and bra and cupped her small breasts. As I cupped them, I mused that Gina seemed to have inherited her breast size from her father's side of the family. My son's girlfriend was similar in breast size to my daughter, although I thought both would develop breasts as big as mine with childbirth and age.

Shawna turned her head, and we exchanged a heated French kiss as I squeezed and kneaded her breasts. Looking over Shawna's shoulder, I saw that my daughter had figured out how to fuck using the strap-on and was pounding Freya as hard as she could. Sweat poured from both women as their bodies slammed together.

Shawna began panting again, and I knew she was close to cresting, so I lightly bit where her neck meets her shoulder and twisted and pulled her nipples. Then, with another loud groan, Shawna came on her mother's mouth. Freya lapped gamely at the liquids gushing from her daughter's pussy, but they flooded over her chin and neck.

Feeling her daughter's orgasm set Freya free to revel in the sensations Kristy was engendering in her cunt, and a few seconds later, she moaned as her entire body, from heels to shoulders, lifted off the floor, and she climaxed. Shuddering, Freya bucked twice more before collapsing to the floor. Her collapse pulled Kristy's cock from her pussy, and Freya smiled as she played her fingers over her clit, revelling in her post-orgasmic flutters.

Shawna pushed my daughter onto her back and straddled her hips before guiding Kristy's cock into her vagina. My pussy had heated back up, and I felt the familiar ache of need pulsing in my clitoris, so swinging my leg over Kristy's head, I lowered my sopping pussy onto my daughter's mouth.

Shawna and I exchanged heated kisses as we pinched and pulled the other's nipples. It didn't take long before we crested and moaned our orgasms into each other's mouths.

After our shared orgasm, Freya pushed her daughter off mine and unbuckled the strap-on. Then, after throwing it aside, she went down on my daughter. Freya's gifted tongue quickly elicited another orgasm from Kristy, and satiated, we all sunk onto the floor.

Kristy and Shawna snuggled against my breasts as Freya spooned her daughter, her hands idly playing with her daughter's boobs. After a restful few minutes, Freya sighed and said, "Katie, you and I need to get together and chat about this and what it means to our friendship and how to ensure your son, Johnny and my daughter, Gina, don't hear about it." Then pinching Shawna's nipple, she added, "That means no skiting off to Gina that you got to fuck Katie and Kristy, little one."

The 'little one' comment got my attention, and I asked, "Your daughter is your submissive?"

Freya looked at me pensively, considering how much to admit before answering, "Yes, she is. Gina and she both were, but Gina belongs to your son now."

I understood where Gina's ability to dominate me came from now. Plus, knowing she was her mother's submissive plaything enabled me to understand why I'd been easily able to swap our roles because, beneath the bluster, Gina was at least as submissive in her nature as I was. Putting our clothes back on, Kristy and I exchanged hugs and kisses with the Matthews women and left for home.

On our way home, I suggested Kristy ask her dad if she could model her new lingerie for him and that I'd suggest Johnny get his camera and take pics. Kristy thought that was a great idea but suggested we could drive them both wild by posing together. Of course, being in Honey Birdette meant I'd purchased a whole heap of new lingerie sets to titillate my husband, too. Getting home, I sent Kristy to change and dress in the first of her various lingerie sets as I began dinner.

On our trip home, I'd stopped by our local seafood market and bought some scallops and shrimp for tonight's dinner. I'd do these in two dishes —the first course would be a warm bacon and scallop salad. Taking the lazy option, I bought a Caesar salad kit from the supermarket. I chopped the bacon into two-by-two-centimetre squares, then fried the bacon and scallops in lemon juice, chopped parsley, Dijon mustard, and honey, then mixed it through the finely chopped cos lettuce from the kit. Once that was complete, I mixed shaved parmesan cheese through the salad.

The second course would be a one-pot lemon-garlic shrimp pasta. First, I'd boil the linguini until it was soft but not soggy. After draining it, I'd set it aside before using the same pot to cook the shrimp. After melting butter into virgin olive oil, I'd add garlic and crushed red pepper. When these had mixed to the point of emitting their delicious aroma, I'd add in the shrimp, lemon, salt, and pepper and then stir them through until the shrimp turned pink.

Before the shrimp had completely cooked, I'd toss in sliced spinach and oregano and then put the linguini back in and mix it through. Once the spinach had wilted, the meal would be hot and ready to serve. Of course, I wouldn't do the last part of this meal until after we'd enjoyed our entrees. Kristy had returned from dressing in her newly bought lingerie and helped to complete the entrée, which gave me time to shower and dress for tonight's 'show'.

Everyone loved my dinner choices, and we enjoyed two bottles of Under Wrap Mornington Peninsula Pinot Gris with dinner between us. Sean had drunk a little more than usual and had a nice buzz happening. Johnny was happy and chatty, a sign that he, too, was buzzing along. Our men's slight inebriation meant that when Kristy suggested she and I model our latest lingerie acquisitions, they immediately agreed, and Johnny quickly retrieved his camera from his room.

Looking at each other and giggling, my daughter and I dropped our wrap dresses to the floor, revealing that we wore matching sheer black stockings clipped into black suspenders. The suspenders were black leather that cinched our waists and trailed down our shapely thighs. Over the suspenders, we wore black leather panties made in the form of Celtic runes. Our bras matched the panties.

"Oh, wow!" Johnny exclaimed as he held his camera and started clicking away.

Sean said nothing, but his pleased smile and bulging trouser front told the story.

Kristy and I didn't have any real idea what we were supposed to do, so we kind of milled around, waiting for directions. Eventually, my husband realised we were pretty aimless and suggested that Johnny direct us.

"Oh, of course!" Johnny replied. "The muse is there for the artist to direct, not to create the scene herself."

Johnny had me move through various poses, all of which were disappointingly modest. He then repeated those poses with his sister. When he'd finished this lack-lustre series, my husband's cock had wilted, and he looked bored.

Knowing if I didn't change things up, my husband would excuse himself and go to his office to work on his stock market projects, I said, "Surely, from what we did the last time you had Kristy and I pose, you want more than these bland photos for your portfolio and website, don't you, Johnny?"

Chuckling nervously, Johnny admitted what he'd taken so far probably wouldn't make the cut to feature in either place.

Sean broke in, "Then pose them as you want them to be, son. If you photographed them in more revealing poses before, why aren't you doing it now? Are you afraid of offending me? Come on, Johnny, you know me, your father, better than that!"

Johnny chuckled again and began encouraging Kristy and me to pose together. The first pic was of me bent over at ninety degrees with Kristy pretending to smack my ass. We swapped roles, but when it was my turn to pretend to hit Kristy's bottom, I spanked it for real.

"Ouch!" Kristy yelped as her father and brother laughed.

Next, Johnny instructed me to place my hand on the small of Kristy's back as I pushed my pudenda against her bottom and swung my head back. Once in position, I was to gyrate my hips and pretend to slap his sister's curvy bottom with a back-and-forth motion. Of course, I ignored the 'pretend' part and smacked Kristy's ass for real.

Johnny told us to swap roles, so I immediately knew what to expect. Kristy would take this opportunity to gain some revenge. Sure enough, as soon as my daughter's hot pussy pushed against my lush ass, she slapped my butt. Kristy would swing her hips away, smack my right ass cheek with her palm as she swung her hand from right to left and then hit my left with the back of her right hand as she swung in the opposite direction. After the second strike, Kristy thrust her pubis against my ass as if she were fucking me.

I glanced at my husband and noticed his hand inside his pants, playing with his cock. Pleased, I began pushing my bum back to meet Kristy's thrusts. Johnny took a few more pictures like that, then gulped and said, "Swap over again, girls. Kristy, put your hands on the sofa's armrest and spread your legs as wide as possible, then arch your pretty bottom as high as you can. Mom, I want you to kneel behind Kristy's ass and pretend to pull her panties down."

Wondering how far to push things, I knelt and did as my son had asked. At the start, I curled my fingertips into her panty's elastic band and held it there. But when I saw Johnny's rampant erection and Sean moving to get a better view, I pulled the elastic away from Kristy's skin and lowered her panties until her ass cleft showed. Neither my daughter nor my husband objected, so I lowered Kristy's panties until the waistband was barely above her delicious little brown ring. Any lower, and my daughter's starfish and perineum would show.

Sean was openly playing with his cock under his pants, and Johnny had a spreading wet stain on his sweatpants' front, which sent my rampant libido racing. My desire was a red-hot furnace in my dripping pussy, and I longed to pull my daughter's panties down and taste her sweet essence. But ignoring my want, I held my pose until Johnny told us to swap places.

I felt Kristy's hands on my leather panties and expected her to go further than I did and pull them down until my wet pussy showed. However, Kristy dragged them up until the leather strained against my perineum instead of pulling them down. With the soft leather pulled this tightly, my entrance, slit and thick clit were clearly defined through the leather. I heard my husband moan as he gazed at my sexily displayed vulva, and Johnny snapped away happily, his wet spot expanding all the while.

Johnny took more pictures before suggesting, "Kristy, sit on the sofa's edge near Dad with your knees up and spread. Mom, kneel between Kristy's knees and pretend you're about to peel her panties off and taste her pussy."

I gulped and glanced swiftly to see what Sean's reaction would be. But he smiled as he stroked his thick cock and sipped his wine. I looked at Kristy, but she shrugged and took up the requested position. Moving between my daughter's shapely thighs, I gripped her panty's waistband and lowered my head close to her pussy. This close, I could see and smell Kristy's arousal. She was at least as hot and wet as I was, and I knew I'd have to stop this, or she and I would be making love in front of Sean and Johnny.

"Get closer to her, Mom," Johnny requested, and I moved my lips near my daughter's dripping pussy. "Closer," Johnny crooned. But if I were any closer, my lips would be on her leather-covered pussy. "Closer," Johnny asked again.

That had to be it, I realised. My will was swiftly fading, leaving only the desire to taste my daughter's divine essence. Pushing away, I growled, "You ask too much, Johnny. Your sister and I are not porn stars, and we will not denigrate ourselves by doing sexual things for your amusement."

Johnny immediately apologised, but I stalked up to my room to wash my dripping pussy and get changed into something suitable to sit demurely in the lounge wearing. After a quick shower, concentrating on removing my arousal juices from my pussy, perineum and inner thighs, I rubbed some rose-scented moisturiser into my pussy area, dressed in my long backless silk slip nightgown and threw my long sheer lace see-through kimono robe over that.

I pushed my feet into my terry cloth sandal slippers and returned to the lounge. Kristy had put her dress back on and sat on the sofa beside her father with her head on his shoulder. I smiled when I saw that Kristy had turned to face her father's shoulder and her sexy C-cup breasts pushed against Sean's upper arm. Sean had moved a cushion onto his lap to hide his throbbing erection.

Crooking my finger at Kristy, I took her into the kitchen to make coffee. When we were out of earshot from our men, I whispered, "Go and put your new faux leather mini dress on sans underwear, pull on your new thigh-high boots, then return to the lounge." Giggling, Kristy ran for her room.

I took the coffee I'd made back to the lounge and announced, "Boys, prepare to have your minds blown." Then spotting my daughter marching eagerly towards the lounge, I added, "Sean, Johnny, I present The Mistress Kristy Ann Muggleton."

Kristy strode in, and both men gasped. Sean was speechless, but Johnny wolf-whistled and said, "Oh, wow, Sis! You look spectacularly hot. Hot, as in you is one hot biatch!"

Of course, he immediately picked up his camera and began snapping away. He asked his sister to strut back and forth in front of the fireplace. Kristy did so, but as she neared me, I said, "Bounce."

Kristy immediately added the heel lift and dropped I'd demonstrated for her and soon had her magnificent breasts jiggling back and forth as she walked. Sean's hand had slipped under the cushion, and I could tell by his arm's slight movement he was stroking his cock again.

After Kristy had bounced up and down the room twice more, I whispered, "When you get in front of your father, turn away from him and toss your hair. Then look back over your shoulder at him and bite your bottom lip. When you see him react, smile, look forward again, keep your legs straight and bend at the waist. As you do that, arch your bottom as high as you can."

"I don't have knickers on," Kristy whispered back. "I know," I tittered. "That's why I told you to do it!"

Kristy giggled and flounced across to where I'd said. The only extra thing she did was to bend further over and grin at her father from between her legs. Her grin widened when she saw him looking at her young, sweetly exposed pussy. Dancing away, Kristy returned twice more to tease her father. Of course, that would give me an excuse to correct Sean's behaviour when we went to bed, which was my plan.

Sean's face was blazing red after Kristy's third tease, and he called an end to the night by congratulating her and me for a great show and stating he was off to bed. We'd need to be up by 5.00 am so I could take him and Kristy to the airport.

I dutifully followed my man up to our room, but when I got inside, I donned my Mistress Katie persona and growled, "Once again, Sean, I find you perving on our daughter with an erection. What was worse this time was that you were openly masturbating as you ogled your daughter."

"It was you I was looking at, Katie," he tried to protest, then, embarrassed because he knew there was no chance of that flying, he shut up.

I told him to strip and then pointed imperiously at the bed, "Assume your correction position, Sean."

Of course, every other time Sean had been in this position, I'd brought his 'secret admirer' in to blow him, so he quickly stripped and leapt onto the bed. After securing him, I wrapped my scarf around his head before muttering that I needed to pee. Racing down to Kristy's room, I took her wrist and led her back to my room.

Opening the door, I let Kristy enter the room first, indicating she should climb on the bed and blow her father. Once she knelt between his legs, I leaned over her back and said, "Sean Peter Muggleton, once again, I find myself having to discipline you for having impure thoughts about our daughter. Tell me what happened tonight. Did you drink your wits out of your ears? I concede you were playing with yourself when Kristy and I posed together, but Sean, you were playing with yourself as your daughter posed for Johnny's camera. That is not acceptable, Sean. You know that!"

I gestured that Kristy should take hold of her father's cock and start pumping it.

"Kristy wasn't wearing underwear," Sean protested.

"Nor do I most of the time," I pointed out. "You don't wank yourself when you see my naked pussy anymore. Is that it, Sean? Are you wanting to throw me out of your bed and put your daughter in there instead?"

I motioned that Kristy should take Sean's cock in her mouth.

"Of course not, Katie," my husband protested. "But you must admit our daughter is a very sensual, sexy young woman!"

Kristy realised I couldn't answer if she held her father's cock in her mouth, so she let him out, and I replied, "And that excuses you fantasising about fucking our daughter, Sean?"

Kristy took her father back into her mouth.

"But you admitted having inappropriate fantasies about them, too," Sean argued.

Waiting until Kristy released her father, I replied, "Yes, I admit I do. But I don't sit on the couch masturbating as I ogle them, Sean. It's one thing to acknowledge to each other that our children are sexy and gorgeous and that if they weren't our children, we'd have sex with them. And another to hold our genitals and masturbate as they innocently pose for one another."

"I'm sorry, Katie," Sean apologised as Kristy bobbed on his thick cock.

"Do you think sorry covers it, Sean?" I snarled when Kristy released his cock. "You watched me with my mouth mere centimetres from our daughter's pussy, and I bet you almost came in your pants, Sean." I held up two fingers to indicate that Kristy should bob up and down twice. "And I bet that when I spanked her bottom, you wished you could spank her and too, and then make her blow you as you always do to me."

I held three fingers up. Kristy quickly did her magic trick with her mouth. I added, "What were you thinking when she pulled my panties into a wedgie, Sean? Were you thinking she'd take your hard cock in your hand, kiss and suck it to make it wet and then guide it into me? Did you think she'd kiss you passionately as you fucked me, and she played with your big meaty balls?"

I held three fingers up again. When Kristy released her dad's cock, I said, "I tell you what, Sean. I'll let you fuck our daughter the moment after you let your son push his big, hard cock up my cunt!"

1...345678