The Adventures of a Slut Mommie Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Inviting Freddy to sit on a chair beside me at Sean's computer desk, I brought up his investment program and began entering details. "How much are we talking about, Rick?"

Freddy smiled again and said, "All up, I've got around five hundred thousand left after what Dad pilfered. Is that enough to get started?"

"More than enough," I assured him. "With that kind of nest egg, Sean and I will have you retiring as a multi-millionaire before you're fifty."

Stunned, Freddy said, "Really?"

I finished entering the variables and turned the screen so Freddy could see. "The top figure assumes an extremely conservative return of just the CPI (Consumer Price Index). Typically, CPI averages out at about 4.1% annually. That gives you a total of $1,669,136. The second figure is if we invest your stocks a little more aggressively. Placing some into high-risk stocks, more into medium-risk, and the rest remaining in low-risk. That should give us an annual return of about 7.00%. As you can see, that boosts your retirement fund to $3,806,123."

"What happens if we move even more into the high and medium-risk areas?" Freddy asked.

"You find another financial management team," I teased, knowing my husband would say the same thing. "Typically, Sean will spend some time every week sorting through your portfolio and moving your stock around to garner the greatest return. That means the returns I've shown you are at the conservative end of our predictions." I turned the screen back to me and entered another series of numbers. After checking them, I showed Freddy.

Gobsmacked, Freddy looked at me, "What's this?" He asked, seeing the almost nine million dollar figure showing.

"This, Rick, is what retirement looks like if your investment matches Sean's average client return."

"Wow!" Freddy sputtered. He sat contemplating things for a while. Then, a slow smile appeared across his face. "Nine mil., huh?" That'll show the old bastard I'm not a useless piece of shit!"

I couldn't help it! How could a parent say something so horrific to their child? How could you create life--wonderful, beautiful, vibrant life, and then shatter and beat it down until it barely shone? I burst into tears and hugged the handsome young man to my bosom.

Freddy's breath hitched, and then he sobbed. "I tried everything, Momma. But no matter what I did, it was never good enough. Do you remember Johnny's, mine, Frank's, and Phil's last year of age group football together? We won every game, including the final, and yet, when Johnny got 'Best on Ground' in the Grand Final and also won the club's end-of-year 'Best and Fairest' award, Dad told me that he always knew I was a loser and would never amount to much. I was voted best defensive back and club man, but even that wasn't good enough for the old prick."

What could I say? What was there to say? I didn't know, so I held him to my breasts, placed my cheek on the top of his head, and cried with him. Uncomfortable and with my back aching from leaning forward and hugging Freddy from my chair, I shifted to his lap. Freddy looked up with a sad smile, so I kissed him lightly and guided his head back onto my bosom. Freddy sniffled a few more times, but then his head shifted, and I felt his warm breath and soft lips between my full, luscious breasts. Simultaneously, Freddy's hands moved from my shoulders to my taut, shapely ass.

"Freddy!" I meant to warn but moaned instead as I felt his medium-lengthed but sturdy penis stiffening against my perineum.

"Please, Momma," Freddy murmured as he tilted his head back, hoping for a kiss.

He got his wish! I couldn't deny the sudden rush of desire that sent my usual tingle into a bonfire of sexual arousal. Freddy was such a sweet young man, so thoughtful and loyal, and from what I knew from our earlier escapades, a damned good lover. 'Thank goodness I asked for Sean's permission earlier,' I fleetingly thought before getting down to the serious business of kissing this gorgeous, young creature. Turning so I could press my luscious breasts against his muscular chest, I then kissed Freddy with every ounce of skill and passion I possessed.

"Gawd, Momma," Freddy groaned. "You're so beautiful. I want to make love to you. May I?"

"No," I growled. "But if you don't stick your stiff cock in me and fuck me like the slut I am, I'll scream!"

"Lawd, Momma," Freddy crooned as he unzipped my romper and eased it off my toned shoulders. "You're such a delectable Mommie slut, that I don't what I'd do without you."

Effortlessly, Freddy stood, lifting me as he did, and peeled my romper off. He chuckled when he realised that it was all that I had on. Sitting me on the desk, he quickly locked the front door and turned the sign to 'closed'. Returning to where I squirmed on the desk, my pussy juices already pooling under me, Freddy dropped to his knees and moved between my firm, shapely thighs. Lifting, spreading and then lowering my thighs over his shoulders, Freddy spread my juicy pussy lips open, exposing my thick throbbing clitoris and attacked it with his tongue.

"Gawd, that's good," I moaned as I squeezed Freddy's head to my soaking pussy.

Freddy alternated swift swirls over my large button as he sucked firmly with slow licks from my drooling entrance to my clit. I moaned again as my climax swiftly approached. Then, with a loud squeal, I found my mountain's peak and threw myself off it. As my orgasm thundered through me, I grabbed the back of Freddy's head and ground my pulsating pussy against his strong chin.

Slowly coming down from my orgasm high, I wriggled off the bench and gestured that Freddy should take my place. Before he could sit in my leaked pussy juices, I dropped to my knees, pulled down his khaki trousers, and peeled his jockeys off. When he sat, I took his throbbing member into my mouth. Swallowing his approximately 6-inch tool in my hot, wet mouth, I cupped and gently massaged his tight balls as I sucked hard and swirled my tongue. Freddy didn't seem to have had much sex lately because it took me less than a minute to bring him to fruition.

"Oh, Gawd, Momma," Freddy groaned as his ejaculate filled my greedily swallowing mouth.

It was time for the first of Freddy's many lessons. Holding his semen in my mouth, I pressed my lips to his. Then, knowing he'd try to pull back, I grabbed the back of his head, parted my lips and pushed his cum into his mouth. Freddy tried to pull away and refuse to accept it, but I was relentless and held him tightly until he had no choice but to accept my gift.

I let Freddy pull away. "Swallow," I demanded. "Swallow, or neither I nor my girls will ever give you another blowjob."

Grimacing, Freddy reluctantly allowed my gift to slide down his throat. "What the fuck was that?" He growled after swallowing.

"Do you expect your lovers to kiss you after you've gone down on them?" I asked as I ran my hands over his broad chest and tickled his tiny nipples, starting to rekindle his arousal. Freddy nodded. "After you've come inside them, but you're not satiated yet, do you expect them to suck your cock and get you ready again?" Freddy repeated his nod. I smiled appealingly up at him and said, "What's good for the goose is good for the gander, Freddy.

"If a woman's considerate enough to give you a blowjob, you darned well better kiss her afterwards to thank her. If you've cum inside her, but she still needs more, you'd sure as heck better go down on her until she's satisfied. Otherwise, you're a user, Freddy. You're not a user, Freddy, are you?"

"No, Momma," Freddy asserted.

Freddy's sturdy penis had reinflated, so I cut our conversation short and took him in my mouth again. Satisfied he was ready, I turned and lay my lusciously firm breasts on the desktop. "Take me, Rick," I demanded.

Freddy stood and moved up behind my sexily presented ass. Then, standing on tip-toes, he slid his steel-hard penis into my slippery warmth. Realising he'd had to stand on his toes, I kicked my heels off, spread my feet wider and bent my knees. Now that he could stand firmly on the ground, Freddy began thumping into me. However, something was lacking in his strokes--a dominance I was accustomed to or a firmness that I needed to skyrocket from my orgasm's launching pad properly. What he was doing felt good and would bring me to an eventual climax, but there was a diffidence to his actions, and my orgasm would be a soft, unfulfilling one.

"You're a man, Freddy," I sneered. "Surely you can make one weak woman submit to your needs? Own me, possess me, and make me yours, even if it's for only as long as you're fucking me. Dominate me, Freddy. Make me beg you to fuck me harder!"

"Momma?" Freddy questioningly called.

"Fuck me, Freddy," I demanded. "I'm a woman who needs to feel possessed to orgasm properly. Take me, force me to submit to your will. Say to me, 'You will cum, woman, because I command you to'." Freddy's hand lifted from my hip, and he half-heartedly slapped my ass cheek. "Harder!" I demanded. "I'm your woman, and I'm refusing to yield to your lovemaking. Force me to yield, Freddy." His hand came down on my shapely rear with a little more force, but still way below dominance. "Is that the best you can manage?" I sneered. "Maybe I should get Johnny in here to fuck me properly."

Suddenly, Freddy threw off the shackles. His hands--big hands. Hands that powerfully, dominantly forced other players' grasping hands away from the AFL ball. Hands that forcefully shoved off opposing tacklers. Hands made to take ownership of his woman's toned, shapely ass. Hands that lifted before coming crashing down onto my bare bottom.

"Yes!" I exclaimed. "Make my body sing to your demands, Freddy!" Freddy's hands raised and came stingingly down again. "Tell me what you want, Freddy," I asked. "Make me obey. Force me to respond to your dominance."

He was like a madman, and I briefly worried I'd created a monster. However, his thrusts into me were powerful and not painful. His crashing hands stung but weren't violent. He disciplined my smart mouth but did not punish me. He was the man, and I was the willing vessel for his manly seed.

"You like that, my darling slut Katie?" Freddy asked as he slammed into me and whacked my firmly muscled ass. "You love my cock slamming into your dripping cunt, don't you, slut Katie? Show me that you're my willing slut, Katie. Cum for your man."

"Nipples," I gasped as sweat dripped from Freddy onto my lower back and off my shapely nose onto the desktop. "Nipples."

Freddy was no slouch when it came to making love. He only needed to know how to fuck, and how to tell when to do one or the other. Freddy had stopped 'making love to his momma', and Rick was now fucking his woman. And fuck me, he did! Leaning onto my toned, leanly muscled back, Freddy reached around my luscious body and cupped my large, bouncing breasts. Taking my puffy nipples between his thumbs and forefingers, Freddy pulled, pinched and twisted as he relentlessly slammed his sturdy, thick cock into my increasingly soppy pussy.

Then, Freddy let go of my right nipple and whacked my right ass cheek resoundingly. The sudden explosion of different sensations smashed me off my orgasmic peak's precipice, and with a shattering scream, I climaxed on his throbbing, thrusting manhood.

Hearing my orgasmic squeal, Freddy smacked my ass a final time before short-hunching several times and ramming his cock as deep into me as he could. Freddy groaned vociferously as he unloaded his tight ball sack into my willing pussy. He wasn't deep enough to squirt onto my cervix, so I missed my secondary orgasm when that occurred. Still, it was the best orgasm the young man had given me, so I gratefully pushed him away from me, turned and dropped to my knees. Guiding his slowly deflating penis into my mouth, I carefully and gently cleaned our combined secretions from on and around his cock.

Finished, I helped Freddy pull up his pants and tucked him away. Kissing his sweaty face, I grinned happily and said, "That's a good start, Freddy. I'll teach you how to love and make love to a sexually submissive woman yet."

"Is this how I need to be with Kristy to get her attention, Katie?" Freddy longingly asked. "Do I need to force her to submit and make her take my cock?"

It was extremely poor form to ask a woman that you've just fucked to give advice on how to pick up another, but I forgave the forlorn young man for his faux pas. "Not in the beginning, Freddy. If you try to do something like this without first establishing a relationship, Kristy's likely to cut your balls off."

"Then, what do I do, Katie? I try to talk with her, and she just ignores me. Either that, or she treats me like a brother from another mother or a guy firmly in the 'friend zone'. How do I get her to go out with me?"

I knew Freddy's ego was fragile, so I didn't want to say too much about how he behaved. His behaviour was diffident. He was reluctant to put himself forward. Too shy to take the spotlight. He'd have to learn how to fix all of those things if he were to be a suitable partner for my head-strong, too similar to me, daughter.

So, instead of saying anything about those things, I offered, "Let me teach you, Freddy. Let me help you to become the man for a sexually submissive woman. A woman who is fiercely independent but needs a man's dominant presence to stop her from straying from the path and to correct her when she does. Can you be that man, Freddy? If you can, you just might attract my daughter."

"It seems to come so naturally to Sean and Johnny," Freddy said wistfully. "I watch how Sean is with you and Kristy. How he is with the other girls, and I'm in awe of how he calmly and casually interacts with them. He's a powerful, confident, emotionally strong man. All the girls know it, and they're all attracted to him. Hell, even Charmaine, who's more lesbian than not, wants to fuck him. Johnny's the same with Gina, Jennifer, and Charmaine. I wish I could be like that."

"You can be," I assured him. "It's learnt behaviour, Freddy. It's knowing your worth and being confident in it."

"Well, now that I have control of my money, maybe my worth will be enough for someone like Kristy."

Suppressing an exasperated sigh, I answered, "Your self-worth has nothing to do with money, Freddy."

"It doesn't?" He doubtfully questioned.

"When Sean and I married, we had nothing. Sean was studying at university, and I was pregnant. I worked any kind of part-time jobs I could get, struggling to put enough money together to pay the rent. I admit we were proud and didn't ask our parents for help, but we wanted to show we could do it on our own. Then, finally, Sean got his degree and was snapped up by Pepperstone, Australia. The rest, as they say, is history.

"The thing is is that present wealth is fleeting. It can be temporary. Shockingly temporary if you don't invest wisely and control your budget and spending. However, future wealth is almost assured if you use your money cleverly, invest judiciously, and get the right help.

"But, remember, even without two cents to rub together, Sean was as he is now--emotionally strong, calm, and self-confident. Women throw themselves at my husband, Freddy. They have for as long as I've known him. He even had girls trying to attract him before we were teenagers."

"Yeah, I've seen that with Johnny," Freddy said thoughtfully. "Even when he's out with Gina, who's both beautiful and earthily sexy, other women flirt with him. I've even seen women slip their phone numbers into his pocket as he danced with Gina."

I giggled, "Well, if the way to a man's heart is through his stomach, then the way to a woman's heart is through her dancing feet. Show a woman you can dance well with her, and you've already got her halfway in bed."

"Will you teach me, Momma?" Freddy asked plaintively.

"I'll teach you everything you need to know, Freddy. But this is your one chance, okay? You disobey, fight me, or refuse to do something I ask you to do, and you're gone, and your chances with Kristy are gone with you. Do you agree?"

"Yes, Momma."

"The first thing is this: Stop calling me Momma. In company, I'm Katie, and we act like the friends we are. When there's just you and me, I'm your girl. Treat me like I'm your girl. You don't own me, and you'll never own any woman, but you can show them, through your powerful presence and dominant manner, that they're yours and protected by you. I need to feel safe in your presence, Freddy. No matter where we are and who's coming onto me, I need to know that you're there to protect me from them.

"If you carry yourself confidently, with a calm, assured presence, guys will back off. If they don't, you need to make them. I don't mean by using violence, necessarily, although you might need to do that sometimes. I know you, Phil, and Johnny are into your martial arts, and I saw you take down Frank the minuscule dick (I may have explained before, but I don't use 'dick' when it comes to men's equipment. Men can act like or be dicks, but they have cocks. Throbbing, pulsating, semen-squirting cocks. However, Frank was a dick, and a tiny cocked one at that!) and his dick head mates, so that helps me to feel safe. Am I making sense, Freddy?"

"Yes, my love," Freddy replied.

"Good start," I smiled.

"What do we do now?"

Purposefully, I misunderstood what Freddy meant. "Well, first, I have to run you through the paperwork so Muggleton Consultancy can legally become your financial manager."

"No," Freddy grinningly protested. "I mean about training me to be the man to a sexually submissive woman."

"You date me as if I were your girl, Rick," I replied.

"What do you mean, Katie?"

"Surely you know how to date a girl, Freddy."

"Oh," he said, trying to raise some courage.

"I'm free for lunch tomorrow," I said helpfully.

Freddy immediately sweetly asked, "Would you like to go to lunch tomorrow, my darling Katie?"

"Are you asking your girl or telling her?"

Freddy grinned deprecatingly before saying, "Katie, my love, I'll pick you up from here at one tomorrow and take you to lunch. Wear something pretty for me."

Lowering my eyes, I agreed, "Yes, Sir." I could tell he liked this side of me because his trouser front had tented again. My tongue unawarely touched my bee-stung top lip, and I quietly said, "I'm still naked, Sir." Reaching out, I ran my fingers over his pants-covered cock.

"Kneel and take me out," Freddy commanded.

'This is more like it,' I thought as my pussy exploded like a gasoline-doused fire. 'A strong, emotionally powerful man commanding my obedience.' I knelt submissively at Freddy's feet, undid his fly and pulled his zipper down. Tugging his jockey briefs down, I eagerly slurped his sturdy 6-inch cock into my voracious mouth. Freddy's precum poured onto my tongue as I gently manipulated his small, tight balls.

I felt Freddy's balls tighten against his rigid stem and thought I'd receive another mouthful of his delicious cum. However, Freddy surprised me. Instead of coming in my mouth, he pushed me off his throbbing cock and told me to sit on the desk's edge. Then, dropping to his knees, Freddy pushed my knees back and apart to expose my thick, swollen with desire clitoris. Sucking my aching love button into his mouth, Freddy bit gently before slashing his talented tongue over it.

"Gaaawwwwddddd!" I moaned as Freddy's sudden dominance unleashed my inner slut. Then, just when I thought it couldn't get any better, Freddy's right middle finger slid inside my slippery, squelchingly hot vulva and massaged my G-spot. I moaned, "Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!" as what I knew would be an explosive orgasm gathered around my ragingly hot pussy and in my mind.

Freddy must have known I was close, but he mustn't have wanted me to cum on his tongue. So, despite my moaned protests, he removed his sucking, slurping mouth from my gushing pussy and stood. Pulling me off the desktop, Freddy flipped me over, smacked my curvy bottom and demanded that I spread my legs and bend my knees.

123456...9