The Adventures of a Slut Mommie Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm not sure that Siobhan had intended to or whether she, too, was caught up in watching Freddy tonguing Kristy, but the game had ceased as Freddy and my daughter went at it. As we all avidly watched, Kristy peaked again and moaned as another orgasm made her toss her gorgeous, shapely body on the couch. Finished, Freddy sat up proudly and gazed lovingly down on my daughter.

Unfortunately, Kristy didn't notice Freddy's look, or she ignored it. She bounced to her feet, announced, "I'm ready to go again, " and took her place in the circle.

Siobhan looked sympathetically at her fiancé's friend but knew saying something would only make things worse. She turned the music on and said brightly, "Around and around they go. Where they stop, don't nobody know!"

When the music stopped this time, Mike faced Kath. There were no rules except for the time limit, so Kath stroked Mike instead of sucking him. All the while, she described what it was like to feel Rick's cock in her ass as she rode Mike. I doubt that it was a minute before Mike orgasmed onto her tiny, conically nippled breasts.

Siobhan announced, "Kath is our latest winner. Freddy, move to one of the sofas. Kath, you have five minutes of Mike's undivided attention. Do with him as you will."

"If Freddy's willing, I'm going to make Mike watch me fuck him," Kath announced. Freddy, you game?"

Freddy, who was defeatedly staring at the carpet, suddenly perked up. Getting to fuck the gorgeous sports news presenter, who was also his mate's mom, and one of his regular fap fantasies, was too good an opportunity to resist. His divining rod swiftly lengthening and stiffening, Freddy eagerly rolled onto his back and held his rampantly erect cock so it pointed at the ceiling.

Freddy's rod had accurately divined moisture because, with a deeply satisfied sigh, Kath lowered her ragingly hot pussy onto it. "Kneel with your head as close to our hips as possible, Mike," Kath demanded. "Watch this handsome young man's gorgeous cock opening your wife's"... Heck! I still struggle to write that word, even if it wasn't me saying it. Okay. Here we go... "cunt and pushing inside."

Mike obeyed. I'm not sure if anyone else was aware of Mike's submissive proclivities, but it was soon apparent he wasn't hurt by Kath fucking Freddy. Indeed, he was turned on by it and began masturbating as he watched his wife getting fucked. Kath's libido was running rampant because it took way less than the five minutes allocated before she climaxed on Freddy's sturdy pole. Freddy came into her as she orgasmed.

Kath climbed off Freddy and shoved her cum-messy pussy into her husband's face. "Clean me," she demanded.

Mike did so eagerly. Kath rubbed Freddy's cum all over Mike's face, achieving a minor climax as she did. However, the surprise came when Mike tipped his head back, groaned, and orgasmed, too. Being forced to submit to his wife and having her dominate him was too much for his libido, and he lost control.

We had three more unsuccessful rounds before Jennifer suggested we swap. "The men can kneel where we are. When the music stops, we jump on the cock before us. The men have four minutes (because it takes us girls way longer than you men) to make us cum. Same rules: If the man succeeds, he does whatever he wishes with us for five minutes."

My reveries were interrupted by Charmaine staggering into the kitchen. Trying not to laugh at the dishevelled young beauty, I made an expresso coffee and gave it to her.

"Lawd!" Charmaine protested. "What time did we finally stop f... making love and go to sleep?" Then she shrugged and added, "I'd sleep in my bed, but Jennifer doesn't like sleeping alone, and she's always horny, so I get very little sleep even then."

I examined the petite, dark-skinned woman before me. Charmaine had put on a pair of pink boy-cut panty briefs and a matching short robe. The only button she'd done up was the one immediately under the swell of her diminutive breasts. As Charmaine moved, her pierced belly button showed along with tantalising glimpses of the top and bottom curves of her breast mounds. Once again, I marvelled that I, Mrs Kaitlyn Ashley Muggleton, housewife and Slut Mommie, was making love with this gorgeous sylph-like creature. That 'little tingle' I often feel between my thighs moved a little higher and centred on my thick clit.

"Maybe you should lock your door," I suggested.

Siobhan's dad and his crew had completed the alterations I'd wanted. The main hallway upstairs, which I'd always thought was out of balance with the rest of the upstairs area, was now a metre narrower. Initially designed as the maid's quarters, our guestroom was now four separate rooms. It had a combined Kitchenette, lounge, and dining room. Plus, a combined shower, bathroom and laundrette were in a separate area off the kitchen. Then, two bedrooms off a short hallway were created by moving the house's hallway wall, the wall between the guestrooms and the first spare room and adding another. What was the first spare bedroom was now part of the guestrooms. Charmaine and Jennifer shared this area.

I'd amended the house rules for the upper area. The lower area was clothing optional except when we had guests, and then it became clothing mandatory. The upper area, for us girls, was naked mandatory. Jennifer and Charmaine both had body image issues when they joined my household, and I wanted to rid them of their fears by making them realise a naked body was just that: a naked body. Whatever your body's size or shape, there was no reason to be ashamed of it. And, no matter what shape, there were always people who were attracted to it.

My parents used a similar tactic with their three daughters. None of us, even though my mother and sisters are literal 'whales', have issues believing we are sexy and deserving of love and attention.

Charmaine giggled, "She'd just knock until I opened it."

Charmaine was close enough, so I slid my arm around her slender shoulders and brought her closer. Opening my toned, shapely thighs, I moved my young charge until her tiny, upturned nipples pressed against me. Charmaine sighed happily and turned her face up for me to kiss.

"We haven't spent enough time alone together lately, little one," I told her after kissing her pouty lips. "Do you have uni today?"

"Just a morning class," Charmaine explained. "Speaking of which, I should shower, change, and get ready."

"I'll have a fruit smoothie ready for you when you get back, honey." I looked at the wall planner above the bench and saw that only the gorgeous Chilean woman and I would be home this afternoon. Well, assuming I closed the office and re-directed the phones to the service. Kath had offered Charmaine an intern spot working for her. It was only two days a week, but when uni finished for the year, she'd work the same five days Kath worked--typically Thursday to Sunday. Her internship was unpaid, but it was a start. Kath said Charmaine was popular with the editorial staff and floor managers. Today wasn't one of her days interning, so I added, "Come to my room when you're finished at uni."

Looking at me lustfully, Charmaine nodded, kissed me again and skipped from the room.

'If only it were so easy to make everyone so happy,' I thought as I watched Charmaine's delectably tight buns skipping away.

Yawning, a rumpled-looking Gina walked into my kitchen as Charmaine left. "Did I hear someone mention coffee and smoothies?" She asked as she stretched and yawned. All my son's fiancé wore was a skimpy black thong, so I was treated to her magnificently rounded C-cups bouncing enticingly before me.

"You know how to use the coffee maker," I pretended to grouse. "I'll start on the smoothies."

"Oh, I see how it is," Gina teased. "You made Charmaine's coffee, but I have to make my own? Now I know Charmaine's your favourite!"

"Yes, you're right," I agreed disarmingly. "Charmaine's my favourite smallest pseudo-daughter. You're my favourite of Johnny's future wives."

"What about me?" Jennifer asked, entering the kitchen. Jennifer, as she usually is, was already dressed to the nines--showered, hair and makeup done, and dressed in a clinging white micro-skirt with a blue bra constraining her D-cup breasts. Her breasts were covered with a soft pink scoop-necked singlet.

"You're my favourite tallest daughter," I deadpanned.

"Cool!" Jennifer straight-facedly responded. "I'm the favourite! Eat your hearts out, bit... err... girls!"

I smiled, realising my girls were taking their lessons to heart. I'd told them, on pain of corrections on their breasts and asses, that I expected them to clean up their language. They were beautiful young ladies, and it was time they started acting like them. The younger generation's tendency to use obscene and profane language bothered me, so I was doing my little bit to clean up my part of the world.

Johnny wandered in next. He, too, looked a little worse for wear. I smiled as I realised the youngsters were more tired than I was. "What's for breakfast, Mom?" He asked as he made himself a coffee.

"The usual?" I asked back. "Bacon, hash browns, eggs, and toast?"

"You're wearing me out," Johnny pretended to complain. "Better add a couple of sausages to that to boost my protein consumption."

Gina and I laughed as we surrounded and hugged him. Johnny patted my sexy bottom familiarly before letting me go so I could start his breakfast. Thirty minutes later, my 'children' were all out the door. The girls were off to their uni classes. Johnny to his studio. Looking at my watch, I realised I had barely enough time to shower and change before I had to open our office.

I do my hair and makeup so often that it doesn't take me long to get ready, especially if I'm alone in the shower. So, at about ten to nine, I was dressed in my black Clasi shawl collar, wrap hem romper and standing at the inside door to Sean's and my business, Muggleton Consultancy. My outfit clung to and revealed large portions of my delightfully mounded breast globes. It looked like it was glued to my lean waist and then flared, barely covering my toned, curvaceous ass and hips. It looked like a micro-dress from the front, but from behind, you could see the 'skirt' was actually pants. The pants did display my sexy ass and long, shapely legs beautifully, though.

Before leaving on his business trip with our daughter, Sean had contacted his existing clients and explained he'd be away for nearly two months. If they had any questions, they could contact me, and I'd help as best I could. Anything I couldn't handle, he'd fix remotely from wherever he was. If it were urgent or important, I'd get a message through to him, and he'd call at a time convenient to them, despite any time differences.

I turned the lights and computers on and unlocked the front door before switching the phones to active and away from the answering service. I checked, but there were no messages.

The day's first phone call was from Eugenie Matson. Eugenie and I'd had a quick liaison when she brought her husband, Bryce, in to consult with Sean. She'd made it clear to me that she wanted to play with my husband and me. Sean had put her off twice, saying he was too busy and would be until after his return. However, Eugenie wasn't one you could say "No" to.

As I picked up the phone, I quickly brought up her account. As it connected to Sean's investment software and the net, I cheerfully, trying to suppress my anxiety, said, "Hello, Eugenie. Nice to hear from you again." I hid a relieved sigh when I saw that the Matson's investments were tracking above where Sean had projected.

"Relax, my darling Katie slut," Eugenie drawled. "I haven't called about our stock market portfolio. I've already seen we're ahead of the schedule your husband set."

I closed my eyes momentarily and let that word flow over me so it didn't ignite my libido as it still often did.

"What can I do for you?" I asked brightly, glad she didn't want to grill me about that. I thought I had a pretty good grasp of the basics of Sean's programs, but I was a babe in the woods compared to him or the formidable woman on the phone with me.

"You'll come to my place for lunch on Thursday," Eugenie announced. "Twelve O'clock. Wear something sexy and don't be late. Oh, bring your favourite strap-on."

She hung up before I could protest. 'I guess I know what I'm doing for lunch on Thursday,' I mused as I put the phone down and turned to the computer. After closing the Matson account, I shifted desks to the reception area and opened my online course website. I checked my latest submission and saw that my lecturer had marked and returned it. Forty-nine out of fifty, hmmm. I checked to see which question I'd missed and silently berated myself when I saw that a simple juxtaposition of numbers had cruelled my run of perfect scores.

'Darn!' I thought. 'Dopey! You know to recheck every answer.' Sean had been standing behind me, playing with my nipples when I finished that unit. Distracted by my arousal, I hadn't checked the last page of my test and submitted it anyway. The resulting error ruined my run of nine perfect score tests. However, just as I was about to change web pages and begin my latest unit, I saw a note from the lecturer.

It read, "Ms Kaitlyn, I'm surprised that you managed to reverse the order of two numbers. I'd hate to ruin your perfect score, so please, assuming you know which two are reversed, repair and return so I can record your final result."

I happily fixed the error and resubmitted it. A few minutes later, I received an announcement that I'd received a perfect score for that test.

I read through the learning material for my latest unit, Methodology for Business Research, and began the preparation exercises afterwards. I aced the exercises, but unfortunately, it was too early to do the end-of-unit test. However, I was able to begin my project. After spending time researching what I needed, I changed to my Masters course, but I'd completed everything I was allowed to do with that, too. Sighing, I closed all the web pages and made a cup of tea. Relaxing, I let my mind wander back through the last few weeks.

The second 'musical chairs' game we played that night, the one with the boys kneeling and us girls jumping on their cocks, was a complete disaster. An amusing one, but still a complete disaster.

Again, I was unsure if it was by good luck or by Siobhan's desire, but Kristy was before Freddy when the music stopped for the first time. She didn't hesitate and swiftly knelt on his medium-sized cock, took it inside her slippery tight pussy, and Freddy orgasmed almost immediately.

Of course, that meant he had to do whatever my daughter wanted him to do for the next five minutes. And, of course, Kristy made him clean his semen from her soaking pussy. We all laughed at Freddy's pulled face and applauded when he went about the business of licking and sucking his cum from the confines of Kristy's tight vulva.

Siobhan waited until Kristy rejoined the circle before she restarted the music. When it stopped next, Caoimhe was in front of her father. Mike lasted inside of his daughter for about as long as Freddy had inside Kristy. Caoimhe's reward was to make her father use his tongue to clean her and bring her to an orgasm.

Once Mike had done that, Siobhan announced the men were all "hopeless" and that we needed a different game.

However, my vigorous activities from earlier that night, and now the games we'd played here, meant that I was starting to flag pretty badly. Sean realised that and announced he was taking me to bed alone. My girls groaned disappointedly, but Sean insisted. He picked me up and carried me upstairs. I don't remember him opening our bedroom door, so I assume I fell asleep in his strong arms.

Hearing the office doorbell chime startled me from my reminiscing. I looked up and smiled when I saw who it was. "Hey, Freddy," I said happily.

I liked the young man. His parents had severely damaged his ego and psyche, but he was still a good guy on the inside. I remembered one of the conversations I'd had with my husband before he'd left--whether he would permit me to take Freddy Singleton under my wing and bring him out from the shadows his domineering, bullying father and submissive, weakling mother had cast over him. Sean had encouraged me to help the young man in the only way I knew best: I'd seduce him and fuck him into dominance. Well, assuming Freddy was prepared to take that journey with me.

The first thing I thought I needed to change was his name. I mean, Freddy is okay for a kid or even a teenager. But Freddy was about to hit twenty--soon, if I remembered correctly. I vaguely remembered his birthday being between Christmas and New Year. Other than Christmas Day itself, I couldn't imagine a worse time to have your birthday. I wondered how often Freddy got presents on his birthday. I guessed most would give him one present on Christmas Day and say it was for both events.

'Freddy, Fred, Frederick,' I mused. Fred sounded too old, Frederick? No. Australians would never use it. The rule here is to shorten names to their most diminutive form. If they couldn't be compressed, like Todd, for example, then, perversely, they'd length it. Todd would become Toddy or even 'Todster'. Hence, Michael became Mikey or Mike. Johnathon, Johnny, or John. Kaitlyn, Katie, Katie or even Kay.

Neither of the two Frederick diminutives was acceptable, but could I do something with the 'Rick' part of Frederick? I looked at him and thought, 'Ricky Singleton?' Nah! Still too childish sounding. 'Rick Singleton?'

"Earth to Katie Muggleton," Freddy teased.

Shaking my head, I smiled and pushed my chair back, purposefully spreading my toned, shapely thighs and giving him a flash of my scantily covered nirvana as I did. I'd let myself sink down in the chair as I pushed back. This forced my romper suit to ride up and press against my vulva. My camel toe and thick clitoris were clearly delineated through my suit's pants. Freddy gaped. He couldn't help it. And I smiled happily, knowing my ability to sexually excite the young man was still strong.

"I was thinking about your first name, Freddy," I told him. "It seems a little childish for a strong, handsome, virile young businessman like yourself. I was trying different names in my head to see what would suit you."

"Did you choose one?" Freddy smilingly asked.

"Yes," I replied. "How does Rick Singleton sound to you?"

"Weird," Freddy answered honestly. "A bit like our friend, Rick Coleman (The dominant we've been playing with). Still better than Freddy, though. Dad started that when I was only a baby, and it's stuck ever since. And the only time I hear Frederick is when my mom's pissed at me. Then it's Frederick Albert Singleton; what have you done?"

"Anyway," I dismissed. "A conversation for another time. What can I do for you, Rick?"

Freddy laughed before saying, "After an extensive fight with my father, I've finally taken control of my financial affairs. I needed Mom and Dad's permission to sign because I was under eighteen when The Lions contracted me to their academy. They put all my money into a managed account--an account managed by Dad. Dad's been siphoning off that money ever since.

"I didn't mind when I was living at home because taking me to training and the games and paying for the incidental gear like socks, shorts, jerseys, etc., wasn't cheap, as you well know. Plus, although I had a sign-on bonus, I wasn't being paid to play. So it was only fair that my parents took some of the money I'd been paid to cover expenses. I live away from home now, yet he still takes money from the account. After a court battle, that's all been fixed, so I need to invest my money and start making it work. You know? Just in case our studio doesn't work out."

123456...9