The Adventures of Angela Pt. 03

Story Info
My first bi-sexual experience.
2.4k words
4.4
8.5k
2
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The adventures of Angela.

Chapter 3

I was on my way to Mike's when the panic set in. I was so horny earlier that I fingered myself to high heaven, but now as much as I want to see him and take the next step in our relationship, I was nervous. I was concerned I had got off so many times, that I wouldn't be horny, as loving, as frisky or as turned on as I wanted to be.

I hated the way I looked walking from my car to his place. I felt like the whole world was staring at me. I was dressed in the tightest pair of blue jeans I could fit into, with a long white free flowing shirt. I felt my hips and stomach were way too big. I felt like a 10 pounds of sugar, crammed into a 5-pound bag. Mike greeted me at the door with a big smile. I was carrying the food I ordered and he invited me in. I got the grand tour of his place and got to see pictures of his family and adventures he had gone on.

Mike made my time with him comfortable. He wasn't weird or scary. He acted like a complete gentleman and as we ate; and even after just hanging out and talking, I was becoming more and more comfortable with him. Being a woman, sometimes, you don't know how a guy will act like when your alone with him. Especially someone new and the first time alone at his house.

After dinner we sat in the couch listening to the TV in the background and just talking. I was growing more and more fond of him and I wanted him. But damn it; if I had gone to extremes earlier that day and had gotten myself off so many times that I didn't feel horny. No matter how I tried to fantasize quickly in my head, the juices weren't flowing. But I had to try. I wanted to come over here to fuck him. To be intimate, to get him off.

When we started kissing the feeling was incredible. To be back in the arms of a man who was treating me with dignity and respect; care and compassion was so unusual that it threw me for a loop. Don't get me wrong, everyone's on their best behavior when the situations new. But I just felt so comfortable with him, there was no red flags and I was overly excited to be here instead of being scared and nervous as I usually am.

I put Mike's hand on my tit over my shirt, I wanted him to know it was okay to touch me and to seduce me. He didn't hesitate to rub and caress my breasts over my shirt and to start getting himself more and more turned on. I was liking him feeling me up. I was excited a man was touching me again and now -- at least at that moment -- I wish I hadn't masturbated so much earlier that day, because I wanted to fuck him.

I unbuttoned my shirt giving Mike better access to my tits. It didn't take him long to pull my bra up and over my tits setting them both free. His head leaned down and he sucked, licked and nibbled on my nipples driving me crazy. Remember I told you I have pretty big tits, so he was in heaven just playing, touching and sucking on them. I was enjoying it too. I like when someone gives the proper attention to my tits.

I slid my shirt off and managed to unclasp the bra. Mike and I laid down on the couch with him partially on me, with his hands still rubbing and caressing my upper body. My hands were wrapped around the back of his head and along his face as our kisses grew stronger and deeper. I wanted his cock. I wanted to see what it looked like. How big it was. How hard I could get him. But I knew I probably wasn't going to fuck him tonight.

I reached my hand down along his naked chest, just after he pulled his T-shirt over his head exposing his upper torso. His chest still outlined -- with what once was - a muscular chest, with his little tummy sticking out. I rubbed further and further down as his hands also started rubbing further south than before. His hand ended up in between my legs, rubbing along my inner thigh, as I was trying to reach down far enough to get to his crotch.

Mike adjusted himself further up and on me, so my hand could reach his dick and he could reach my pussy better. I unbuttoned his jeans shorts and slowly, seductively unzipped his zipper. His hand was cupping my pussy over my jeans and even though I was turned on, I was nowhere near wet enough or ready enough to take his cock.

I slid my hand down inside his pants and found his cock sticking upwards inside his underwear. It was full and plump and fairly long, not the longest I've ever seen, but surely not short. And I just got to tell you what an incredible feeling it was to be holding a hard cock in my hand again. I slowly stroked him off as we kissed more. As he tried to unbuttoning my tight ass jeans, I pulled from our kiss and whispered, "Period."

It was the only thing I could think of to save him from diving his hands down onto my dry ass pussy. I wanted to fuck him; believe me I did, but the lesbian fantasies and even fantasies of him earlier that day, had expelled every bit of orgasms I could have mustered.

Mike didn't seem to disappointed and just continued rubbing my pussy over my pants as I continued giving him a hand job through this heated make-out session. I didn't want to disappoint him even more, so I asked him to sit up, so we could re-adjust.

After we got re-situated. I was sitting upright next to him on the couch as, his back was against the cushion. I opened his pants even more and pulled his underwear flap done, letting his cock out. His dick was sexy! It was long, but not too big, thick and full with a beautiful rounded head. And I was looking forward to having that I my mouth, in my pussy and up my ass.

I slid down off of the couch and started pulling at the sides of Mike's pants sliding them off. The tip of his cock poking out of his whitey tight underwear as I edged in closer between his legs. I pulled his underwear down and got the first true look at his cock. It was all shaved, balls and all, probably six and a half inches long, hard and ready to be played with.

I leaned over and kissed the tip and lightly tickling it with my tongue. I slid his hard shaft into my mouth and felt the incredible sensation of starting ablow job, which I hadn't done in years. And that started to turn me on a bit, but still not enough to get me dripping wet and ready to fuck. I bobbed up and down on Mike's cock listening to his moans as his hands rested on the back of my head. My tits hanging low and swinging back and forth as I motioned up and down and back and forth.

I pulled away for a minute, pulling Mike's legs a bit further off the couch and out, so I could get a better angle. I lowered my head again and started sucking his cock, like only I know how. I wanted to make him cum. I wanted to taste him, I wanted him to be all mine.

As I was kneeling down my mouth was sliding all up and down Mike's hard cock. It was an incredible feeling having his cock sliding in and out of my mouth. I was so anxious and so nervous, but I was so ready to go further with him. As I sucked him, my mind started to drift off. I kept hearing Gia's words, kept envisioning her sucking pussy and then my thoughts turned to a fantasy of her being here right next to me.

In my mind, she was kneeling next to me, while I was sucking Mike's cock. She was anxiously watching, and getting aroused, watching me pleasuring him. Her left hand softly rubbing her tits, while her right hand slid between her legs. On occasion, she would rub up and down my bare back, feeling my skin, letting me know she was still there, turned on and awaiting her turn.

Through my fantasy, in my peripheral vision, I saw her lift her shirt over her head and my eyes tried to focus on her, while my head continued bobbing up and down. She leans in and is kissing up and down Mike's left leg, as her tits hang low in her bra. I pull Mike's cock from my mouth and she leans in and takes over for me, sliding his hard cock in her mouth. Her back arched, her head bobbing up and down and now I'm overly aroused by watching her sucking my guy's dick. I see her reach behind her, unhooking her bra, watching it fall down from her chest, as she slips her arms through the loop holes, throwing it to the side. Her tits hanging low from her chest. Without hesitation, I reach over and start rubbing up and down her back along the sides of her rids and reach under to get my first feel of her tits.

Through my fantasy, I slide my pants off. Spreading my legs letting both Mike and Gia see my pretty pink panties, which are already soaking wet. I slide my hand down in my panties and start fingering myself, as I watch Gia sucking Mike's cock. I see Gia, unbutton her jeans and slide her hand down inside her panties as Mike moans in pleasure. And now; not only do I want to see her pussy; I want to see her fingering herself while sucking cock.

After watching those two for a while, I sit back up and slide in behind Gia. I pull Gia's pants at the hips, helping her slide them off as she does her best to kick them off. Her ass is perfect. Her thong, running right up the crack of her ass. Her pussy lips protruding from inside the panties. I rub my hand up and down her ass, edging in closer, feeling her skin on mine. I softly kiss her back and along her hips, making my way along her soft silky-smooth skin.

In my mind, Gia pulls from Mikes cock from her mouth and suggests I take over again. I edge in and start sucking Mike off again, but this time, Gia's hand slides up in between my legs from behind and she starts rubbing my pussy. I am overly excited and overly aroused as I kneel here with a cock in my mouth and my best friends hand rubbing my pussy. I feel Gia pulling at my panties at my hips, sliding them down. Gia rubs up and down from back to front getting me even wetter than I already am. She slides a finger in and starts fingering me from behind. Her body is pinned up against mine, as both Mike and I start moaning louden and louder.

In my mind, Gia lifts me from Mikes cock and guides me down on the couch facing her. She slides up in-between me and starts licking my pussy. I am taken-a-back at first, but I am so wet, so turned on and so excited my best friend is eating my pussy, that I'm about ready to cum. Mike is sitting next to me, watching intensely, stroking his own cock, while Gia licks, sucks and eats me to orgasm. Feeling her warm tongue swirling on my clit and inside my slit makes me scream in pleasure.

In my mind, Gia stands and slides her thong down and takes my hand sliding it up between her legs. Her pussy is dripping wet and I start rubbing back and forth, just enjoying my first feel of a soaking wet pussy. It is all waxed and sexy, and as nervous as I am feeling another woman's pussy, I am so turned on by doing it. Just as I was about to start sliding my fingers in and out of her, Mike's (real) moans, bring me back to reality.

"Angel! Oh, fuck Angela." Spills from his mouth.

I realize that I am back with just him, my fantasy, was just that. A fantasy.

I am still down on my knees sucking his cock, lost in perverted thought. For a split second the fantasy and reality combined and I started looking around for Gia, but then realized, it was just him and I.

"Angela, I'm going to fucking cum! I'm going to fucking cum!" Emanated throughout his house, as I continued slobbering up and down on his cock.

I can feel I am wet, but I am more focused on making him cum and still envisioning my Gia fantasy, then getting fucked. Before I can even truly regain my composure and refocus on Mike, I feel his hands come down on the back of my head. His breath thickening, his hips starting to thrust and then... Boom! I feel him start shooting his cum deep in my throat. Squirt after squirt blasts into my mouth. I am overly excited and happy that I got him off. And I got the chance to suck his cock for the first time.

I swallow every bit down and continue slowly bobbing up and down, until I know he's completely expelled. Mike pulls me up from his cock, leans downwards and kisses me deeply. Our tongues meet swirling around each other's mouths and I know that even though my mind was elsewhere for a part of this blow job, I still managed to give him great head.

I did sleep with Mike a few days later and I must tell you, how fucking good it actually was. That time, there was no fantasy. Just him and I doing the deed. But this story -- as much as it is about Mike -- is more about my first lesbian experience. That happened about 3 months into Mike and my relationship, with my co-worker. A younger, sassier, sexy version of me. A girl named Amber.

I'll tell you about it in the next chapter.