The Adventures Of April Ames Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oooo yeah," she groaned and gripped his chest, allowing herself more traction on her bounces. Their bodies slapped together over and over. Alissa screamed now as each thrust brought her closer to climax.

The professor had tensed his body. He had given up protesting and was smiling as she fucked him. He gripped both hands around her tits and squeezed, sending Alissa into a frenzy of screams and moans.

"Oh god I'm gonna cum!" Alissa squealed. "Your big cock is gonna make me cum!"

"Hmmm!" The professor moaned.

I watched as two more bounces and she was orgasming. Her body twitched up and down as a cry of pleasure escaped her lips. She gasped for breath and clutched onto his chest as she worked her pussy furiously on his monster cock.

"Ohhhh yessss fuckkk!!" She squealed as she rode up and down him. She bounced one final time and then left him all the way inside her as she rode the wave of pleasure that washed over her.

"Oh wow!" Alissa hissed then rolled off him onto the floor. "Come on, let's go!"

"What, now?" I asked.

"Yes," she gasped and gripped her coat in both hands. "It's time to go. If he wants more, he'll call. Won't you professor."

The professor nodded, clearly spent from the fuck he had just been handed.

"I'll let the butler know your down here," I said and we both ascended the stairs to the main foyer and called a cab home.

12