All Comments on 'The Adventures of Boipussy Pt. 04'

by flatiron2

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
StraycatndcStraycatndc10 months ago

I think I’m at a crossroad. I want Pete and Carlos to be together and I also want to see Pete and Ace together but not sure how that would work living in different cities. I was almost expecting Ace to surprise Pete and walk in on them. Can’t wait to see how this plays out.

flatiron2flatiron210 months agoAuthor

I'm at a crossroad myself, and I'm the guy writing the story! I'm so glad you're reading, but I've got no preconceived ideas for what happens next either :) Message me with your ideas?

Exluke1Exluke110 months ago

This chapter really made things move along and was a great way for Pete to explain his sort of open relationship with Ace. I’m glad to see that Pete finally put his foot down and made it clear to Carlos that he was tired of the mixed messages. It was sad to learn of Pete’s lack of any kind of romantic relationships but really good to see Carlos really care about Pete’s future, even if it didn’t involve him when all was said and done. I don’t know if Ace has really cared about Pete as much as Carlos does now. So this visit will be very interesting…I wonder if Pete will think ahead enough to even consider getting an extra room?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous