The Adventures of Boipussy Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You told me you loved me a few minutes ago. I don't know exactly what you meant by that, Carlos, and I'm still processing. But do you know how much I've dreamed about hearing those words from you, yet thinking I never would?"

Carlos didn't answer Pete's question.

"What *did* you mean when you said those words, Carlos? Were you saying you care for me like a deep friend?"

"Yes," said Carlos, "but much more than that. Since Gorilla died, I've learned that you're a deep, thoughtful, caring, engaging individual. The fact I only ever viewed you as a drummer and a blowjob dispenser is a harsh reflection on me, not you, and I can see now why it might've made you feel like I didn't like you or didn't care for you. My friendship with you was transactional, based on the things I could take from you while giving almost nothing back. It was selfish of me, and I can see now what I've lost by taking too much and giving too little. I never took the time to get to know you. I could make all the excuses in the world right now, but that's all they'd ever be -- excuses. You are someone I love conversing with and learning from, you've got a wicked sense of humour, you helped me get my awesome job at Eternal, you are a comfort in distress, and as far as I'm concerned, you're sexycute. You've become my best friend, and I want to feel as close to my best friend as possible." He paused for a second. "Coming back to your original question, I care for you like a deep friend, but so much more than that I can't possibly describe. I would do anything for you, Pete. Anything at all. I know it's incredibly selfish of me to say this, but ... I wish more than anything you were single right now. Ace is a very lucky dude to have you in his life."

Pete was crying so hard he thought his eyeballs might dry up.

They both knew they should get ready to leave. "We're sharing a room for the next few nights," said Carlos, "including tonight. We've got a show to play soon. Are you up for it? If you aren't, we can cancel. I'll tell the venue there was a plague of locusts."

Pete smiled a weak smile. "We're here for a reason, right? To become international rock gods? This is the life we want."

Carlos repeated Pete's words. "This is the life we want."

Pete stood up. "But first, I need to take a piss."

Carlos laughed. "Bathroom's free." He stood up too. "I don't want to get in-between you and the toilet bowl, but can I have a hug first?"

Pete smiled from ear to ear as he wrapped his arms around Carlos's neck. He felt Carlos's hair brushing against his own. They looked deep into each other's eyes, thinking about their pasts, and wondering if the present could've been different to this. Pete kissed Carlos gently on the lips before heading to the bathroom. "I love you too," he said. "I always have."

Carlos waited until Pete had unloaded his bladder and returned to the room. "Hey, I've got an idea. We'll be playing Ottawa on Friday, then Toronto on Saturday. Text Ace. Maybe he can come up and hang with us? Last-minute flights might be expensive, but it's worth a shot."

Pete's face burst into flames. "Fuck yeah! I'll message him. I mean, he knows I'm in Canada with A2M, but maybe he didn't think he was welcome to hang with us."

"He's your boyfriend," reassured Carlos. "Of course he's welcome!"

Pete unlocked his phone. His fingertips danced madly across the screen.

*

They lugged in, soundchecked and played. They were supporting a local Québécois death metal band they'd never heard of. They received a similar muted response to their Montréal reception, but tonight, Carlos jettisoned the French. He spoke to the audience entirely in Spanish. Through the foldback speaker near the drum riser, Pete heard every word, though he didn't understand many of them. At the very least, he knew Carlos had said "good evening" and "good night" in Spanish.

They went backstage. A case of Michelob was waiting for them. It was a terrible beer, but it was free, and they were thirsty. Carlos ripped the tops of two bottles, gifting one to Pete. "Awesome show tonight," he said.

"Same," said a thirsty Pete, almost necking the entire bottle. "I loved watching your ass tonight."

"Careful what you say," Carlos joked, almost sitting on Pete's lap. "We're sharing a room."

Right now, Ace felt a little distant. Pete felt so excited when he texted Ace to invite him up to Canada earlier in the night, but hours later, he hadn't received a response.

Their roadies unplugged, packed up and shipped out, preparing for tomorrow's flight to Ottawa. They arrived back at their hotel. They cranked the thermostat, and Pete offered Carlos first use of their shared bathroom. "I'm sorry," Pete said, "but I already used both towels." He paused, feeling slightly guilty. "I hated you this afternoon."

"They say war is hell," Carlos replied moments later, stepping out of the shower as he wrapped a damp towel around his sexy mane, "but did anyone in the trenches ever have to deal with a lack of dry towels? By the way, I just wanna say, you sounded fucking awesome tonight."

Pete blushed. "Thanks for saying that. You did too." Pete took his own shower, and Carlos checked socials on his phone until he heard the water shut off. Pete stepped out of the bathroom. "I love how you own your language and heritage, Carlos," he said, drying himself off with a wet towel. Hearing you speaking Spanish to the crowd was beautiful, even though I barely understood any of it. Tonight's crowd probably thought we came from Mexico or South America, but I don't care." The towels wrapped around him were no longer doing the job. "Do they have hair dryers in Québec City?" he asked.

"One step ahead," said Carlos. He'd already retrieved it from the cupboard. He waved it in the air like drunken redneck with a gun.

"Thanks, I think I'm gonna need that." Pete took it to the bathroom and plugged it in, preparing to dry his shoulder-length Irish red locks. It didn't work. "Fuck!" He climbed into his single bed with damp hair. Carlos turned out the light before hitting his own sack.

Their single beds were about a metre apart.

They each tried to sleep, but their hair was too wet.

At least the room was warm.

"I'm cold," said Pete.

Carlos said nothing. After the day they'd just had ...

"I'm cold," Pete repeated.

"I am too," Carlos replied. "Fuckin' Canada," he muttered under his breath, shivering a little.

"Is it snowing outside?" asked Pete.

"I don't know. Probably." He heard bedsheets rustle from the other bed as Pete rolled over to face him.

"You're closest to the window," stated Pete. "Can you take a look?"

Carlos threw the covers off and stepped towards the window. He pulled the curtain back, and they both saw gentle flurries cascading down. "Behold!" said Carlos. "Spring in Canada!"

"I'm never fuckin' moving to this shitty-ass refrigerator of a country," Pete laughed.

Carlos climbed back into his single bed.

"I'm cold," Pete said again. "I loved hearing you speaking Spanish to the audience tonight."

"Gracias. You already said that."

"But I mean it," whispered Pete. "By the way, you've got a really nice ass. I just caught an eyeful when you were walking to the window."

In the darkness, Carlos smiled. "I've been told that before."

Pete rolled onto his back and stared at the ceiling. "I was thinking about the day I came to Eternal with you for your interview. We had dinner later, and then you invited me back to your place."

"That was a great day. I'll never forget it. But in some ways I regret inviting you back to my apartment that night," Carlos admitted. "Maybe we should have parted ways after dinner. We fucked, and it was great, but I think we took different things away from it, and I worry that it's made things between us more difficult, and if it has, it's all my fault." He took a short breath before continuing. "Fuck, sorry, that was a long sentence. Don't get me wrong, Pete, I loved spending that night with you, but again, from my perspective, it was transactional. You helped me get a job, so I felt like I needed to repay you somehow. I remember you told me you loved me that night, and I shut you down. I remember what I said in response: 'you think you love me, but it's just lust'."

Pete could barely breathe. He remembered that night so clearly. He remembered the feeling of Carlos's cock in his ass like it was just yesterday. "Is there anything wrong with lust, Carlos? Is there anything wrong with feeling attracted to someone, and to want to have sex with them, with no strings attached?"

Strings of attachment were breathing and alive, growing through their hotel room like an intricate, delicate maze of spiderwebs, climbing up the walls and stretching across the ceiling, slowly building a cocoon.

Carlos didn't answer Pete's question directly. "I'm not a hesitant guy, but I'm feeling hesitant right now because I've developed feelings for you. I kept them to myself last night, but all my cards are on the table now. You know how I feel, and I really didn't mean for this to happen. I know you're with ... someone else. But imagine how different things might've been if we got to know each other before Gorilla came into my life, but I was a self-absorbed asshole then, and maybe Gorilla is the reason ..." Carlos's breath caught as he remembered his fallen comrade-in-arms. "I still feel sad when I think about him. I wish I was over him, but maybe I'm not. But at the same time, I can't deny how I feel about you."

"I know you miss him," said Pete.

"Yeah, I do, but he isn't coming back. And I don't want to lose you."

"You won't," said Pete. "You're always gonna need a drummer, right? But at the same time, life goes on."

"I know." Carlos paused for a second. "But you're more than a drummer to me, Pete. Eres precioso para mi."

Pete said nothing.

"I love you, Pete," said Carlos. "Te amo."

Pete breathed nervously, knowing he had two sexy dudes who wanted him at the same time.

Out of the frying-pan; into the fire.

"I'm so fucking hard for you right now," Carlos whispered.

"I'm cold," Pete whispered. He put Ace out of his mind. "I know you're cold too, Carlos. Let's keep each other warm."

The thermostat was cranked to maximum. It might've been snowing outside, but their hotel room couldn't possibly have been any hotter.

Carlos climbed out of his single bed, and into Pete's. They lay together in the warm darkness. Carlos stroked Pete's hair. "Are you really sure you want to do this?"

"I'm not sure about anything right now," Pete whispered.

"I think I know how you feel," Carlos admitted. "So let's not be sure about anything together."

Their lips met gently at first; and then their eyes. As Pete felt Carlos tenderly running his fingers through his hair, the dam walls cracked and burst open as he gave in to what he thought he could never have. He jammed his tongue as deep into Carlos's hungry mouth as he could.

This time was different. This wasn't going to be a 'thank you' fuck, this connection had meaning, and they both knew it.

Carlos took a quick breath, pulling his face back for a brief moment so he could drown in Pete's eyes. "Fuck, Pete, I love kissing you."

Pete grabbed the back of Carlos's neck, pulling his mouth back into his own. "I want to feel you inside me," he whispered. He reached down to touch Carlos's dick -- it was rock hard, and he gave it a tender squeeze.

Carlos threw the bedclothes off; it must've been a million degrees in their room, and he was beginning to sweat.

Neither of them had brought any lube with them; neither thought they needed to.

"Roll over," said Carlos.

Pete lay on his stomach as Carlos parted his cheeks and began to eat him out. Pete moaned helplessly. He couldn't speak.

"Can I fuck you?" Carlos pleaded.

Pete rolled over onto his back and spread his cheeks. As his back touched the mattress, he felt a damp patch on the sheets where he'd leaked. He wasn't surprised to feel it; if anything, he was surprised Carlos's tongue didn't make him cum. "I want you so fucking bad."

Carlos knew he wouldn't last long inside his drummer's warm, sexy cunt. He forced himself inside and it only took a dozen or so strokes for him to unload. His tongue was feverishly battling Pete's when his balls twitched. "I'm sorry," he whispered. "You feel so fucking good, Pete."

Pete felt wave after wave of semen firing inside his digestive tract. He felt his sphincter clenching involuntarily around Carlos's shaft, milking him dry. This was the shortest sex of Pete's life, but possibly the most meaningful. He tenderly stroked Carlos's face.

Carlos pulled his dick out of Pete. "Roll onto your side," he said. He spooned Pete from behind. He wrapped one hand across the top of Pete's shoulder and his other underneath Pete's torso. Pete felt warm, sweet breath on his neck as he felt Carlos's hand wrap itself around his shaft. "I love you, Pete," Carlos whispered as his fist pistoned up and down. Pete felt helpless, like a rabbit caught in headlights. He moaned as his balls twitched, drenching Carlos's hand with his sperm.

They lay in silence for a moment or two, but it felt like hours. Carlos's hand was still wrapped around Pete's rapidly-deflating cock, drenched in warm semen.

They lay there, breathing, in their warm cocoon. Outside, it was snowing heavily.

Seconds felt like forevers, and they each wished they could lay like this all night, but the mattress was narrow, and Carlos's ass was beginning to fall off the edge.

"I don't want to let you go," said Carlos, "but these beds are too fucking small."

Pete nodded.

"It's fucking hot in here," Carlos declared. "And we need to make a plane tomorrow," Carlos said. Pete rolled over to face him, and they kissed for a final time before Carlos climbed back into his own bed. His mattress was cold.

Pete stared at the ceiling, praying for sleep. He checked his alarm for tomorrow morning, resting his phone on the bedside table, making sure it was plugged in to recharge overnight. And just as sleep began to arrive, his phone beeped. With bleary, post-sex eyes, he picked up his device, squinting as the brightness of the screen burned his retinas. He'd received a text message from Ace.

'U sure? Fk yeah dude! won't be able to come up until saturday so can meet you in Toronto and we can fly back to ATL together txt me yr flight back and ill book on the same plane ... love u!'

There was a bright red heart emoji at the end of the message.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.