All Comments on 'The Adventures of Kathleen M. Ch. 02'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
hotbiandreadyhotbiandreadyover 17 years ago
hot bob

As usual very hot and waiting for next installment.

Heels LoverHeels Loverover 17 years ago
Very Hot!

Love the sexy conflict going on in her mind! Really like the way she reveals her 'slutty' side with low-cut blouses, short skirts and 'fuck me' heels! Well-written and a great erotic fantasy.

(Minor complaint: No hot woman shops for thongs and such at Wal-Mart! Next time, she goes to the mall in the next county and puts herself on display as she strolls around the mall, buying herself short, tight skirts, sexy lingerie and many more pairs of high heels.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Excellent

Great story, Please continue and finish the novel. Thank-you for the wonderful stories.

flowernibblerflowernibblerover 11 years ago
Very well done

This is a very hot story that is very well and economically done. Keep it up JPB. Thanks.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Unknown man

Stranger gets a blowjob on the bus. Makes perfect sense as a whore is born.

goodnabor789goodnabor78910 months ago

This is one hot woman!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
9075 Followers
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...