The Adventures of Kathy Pt. 08

Story Info
Kathy's parents come to visit.
3.6k words
4.56
4k
3

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Have you ever done anal?" Were the words Catori woke up to with Kathy whispering in her ear.

"Have you lost your mind?" Catori replied rubbing her eyes.

"It's just something I keep thinking about, I wonder how bad it's going to be the first time," Kathy pondered.

"Holy shit girl, you need to talk to Dedee about crazy shit like that," Catori told her.

Dedee was waking up in the next bed over rubbing her eyes. She heard them talking but wasn't sure about what she had heard.

"Damn it's early, don't you have your own room now? What are you doing in here?" Dedee asked.

"I been thinking what it would be like to do anal, you know, let him have all of me," Kathy whispered to Dedee.

"With Wade? I would say he will rip you in half and leaving you needing to go to the ER for stitches," Dedee told her while looking at Catori in disbelief.

"Fuckin sun ain't even up yet, have you slept at all?" Catori asked.

"Some, but I just keep thinking,,,well you know," Kathy said back in a whisper.

"Stop thinking, just go make some coffee since we are up now," Dedee told her.

"And no more talk like that while I'm sober," Catori finished.

The girls were finished with breakfast and coffee, sitting on the porch when they saw a Black Navigator coming up the drive. Pops was still inside at the table and most of the guys were looking at a new calf in the corral feeding from the mother.

The Navigator pulled to a stop in front of the house and the doors opened.

"Oh shit, it's my parents," said Kathy.

Her father was out first, a business-looking man in a suit standing 5'10" or less weighing 150lb. Her Mom was an attractive-looking lady. an inch shorter and very thin. Her gaudy-looking sister had to be over 6 feet tall with long blonde hair looking like an overpriced big city call girl.

Her father walked straight to the porch and in a scolding tone said, "Kathy, we need to speak with you, alone."

Catori smiling, stood and said, "Good morning Sir, we can go inside to give you some privacy."

Dedee looking worried stood to follow her lead.

As soon as they stepped in the door they heard him raise his voice.

Her Father started with "Have you had enough fun playing cowgirl yet?"

"Dad, this is what I want to do with my life, they are giving me a great opportunity to get my accreditation hours here." Kathy tried to tell him.

He had already grabbed her by the arm and was pulling her towards the Navigator while she was trying to pull away.

"You're not even old enough to know what you want in life!" he bellowed.

"Dad, I went to college for this, this is my dream, not yours, but it's exactly what I want to do," Kathy pleaded.

"I agreed to pay for business college, and you spent that on playing with farm animals for four years," He roared.

"It is a business Dad, it's a lucrative business that I enjoy," she wailed as he opened the back door to put her in.

Her Father felt his arms get pinned to his sides with huge hands wrapped around them, his elbows dug into his rib cage as he watched his daughter get a foot shorter as he was spun in a half-circle and planted back on his feet. As soon as he regained his footing and was on the ground released he spun 180 to scream at whoever had lifted him.

He started loud, "I'm Henry Lee Blackwell, I'm here to get my daughter and you just made a huge mistake," he finished with his voice lowering with each word.

He realized he was looking at the chest of the man who had lifted him off the ground, a man with arms the size of his head. He took a step back so he could look up to see the face of this man who extended his left arm straight out to his side with a halting signal.

Wade was in a full-on march with anger on his face when he got the signal to stop. He heard the words, "I got this" and stopped to see how this was going to play out.

"Well Mr. Blackwell, I'm Leroy, the foreman on this here ranch and you just laid hands on one of our employees. I've been known to be the peacekeeper when I can. That feller over there is Wade, and if you grab her like that again, well he ain't gonna be so peaceful," Leroy said in his very slowly quiet and soft country accent.

"I own company's that swallow ranches like these, and I am not a man you want to mess with, now I'm here to take my child home" Mr. Blackwell growled looking back and forth between Wade and Leroy.

"I don't want to leave" Kathy yelled at her father.

"Well I happen to own the piece of land your standing on right now, and the gate you came through to get here," Mr. Rutherford said stepping off the porch.

"Ms. Kathy, why don't you show your Mom and Sister that new calf you delivered, while your Father and I have a glass of tea and get to know each other more diplomatically?"

"You delivered a baby cow?" her mother said astounded with a huge smile.

"Come, I will show you both around," Kathy said seeing the excitement in her Mother.

Kathy showed her Mother and Sister the calf, explained how the mother's milk gave him colostrum to strengthen their immune system. Then she showed them the horses, and Trouble behaved like a fully trained show animal. Then in her office, she explained a lot to them about her job duties and working for Hoss part-time. After an hour and a half of show and tell they headed back towards the house.

Mr. Blackwell and Pops were both in rocking chairs, while Wade leaning against the rail on the porch. Catori and Dedee had brought them each a glass of sweet tea which Kathy noticed her Father had drunk half of.

"Come inside, I will show you my room," Kathy said to her Mom and Sis not wanting to interrupt the men's conversation.

After the room, they looked around the house in amazement.

"This really is a large house and very nicely decorated" her Sister finally said.

"So, you told and showed me everything, except this boyfriend I see you found. Is that the Wade outside? The other big cowboy?" Her mother finally asked.

Kathy beamed and pointed to a picture on the wall, he was on a bull, hat in the air and with the fans in the background cheering.

"Yes Mom, he is a real Cowboy and rode Pro Rodeo for a while. He is the sweetest most gentleman I think you could ever ask for," Kathy told her.

"He didn't look very gentle when we first got here," her sister said.

"He might be a wee bit protective" Kathy nodded, "But you know how safe I am here?"

Wade stuck his head in the door and said, "Darlin, your Dad is ready to leave."

Kathy took that opportunity to introduce her Mother and Sister.

"Mom, Trish, this is my Wade," she said as he stepped over to greet them.

"Ms. Blackwell, Trish, it's a pleasure to meet you, ladies," he said shaking both their hands.

"The pleasure is ours," her mother said with a smile then whispered, "Please look out for my daughter."

"You have my word mam," Wade responded looking into her eyes.

As they stepped back to the porch Ms. Blackwell felt her daughter was in good hands.

As the Blackwells got into the Navigator Wade approached Mr. Blackwell.

"Sir, I know you don't know me yet and we got off to a bumpy start, but I just want to let you know I love your daughter and plan to marry her, it would be helpful to have your blessing," Wade said.

"You two kids haven't known each other long enough to see the bad sides yet, I can't give you my blessing right now. You wait a year and if you both still feel the same I will talk with you then," her father said.

"That's a reasonable request," Wade said extending his hand to shake.

Hesitating for a few moments Mr. Blackwell finally extended his hand to shake with Wade.

As they drove out the driveway Wade and Kathy stood and watched them go.

In a very apologetic voice Kathy started, "I'm sorry Wade, my Dad can be a dick."

Wade turned and put his hands on her side and lifted her straight up grinning.

"What are you talking about sweetheart, I have you for the rest of my life, waiting a year to please your dad I don't mind if it makes peace with him," Wade said grinning ear to ear.

"Hell, that went Ok, let's all saddle up and go for a ride," Catori said bouncing off the porch.

"Kathy, come help me for two minutes first" Dedee yelled from the door.

"Go ahead, we will have the horses ready," said Wade.

Kathy followed Dedee up the stairs into the bedroom without thinking about what she needed help with. When in the room Dedee shut the door and guided Kathy to stand at the foot of the bed facing it. Dedee stood behind her and told her to drop her pants to her knees.

"WHAT?" Kathy said surprised.

"Just do it quick, and I will explain," Dedee assured her.

"These too" Dedee said yanking her panties down just below Kathy's butt.

"Shut up and put your heels apart and spread your cheeks, You asked about anal, now if you are serious just do it," Dedee said quietly.

Kathy in utter disbelief did as she was told to see what Dedee had in her head.

"Spread wide and push it out," Dedee told her as she squatted behind Kathy.

"This is kinda stupid timing don't you think?" Kathy said pushing her anus out for inspection.

Kathy felt something wet touch her butt hole, then in a flash, it was buried in her ass.

"What the actual fuck?" she said trying to escape twisting and falling on the bed.

Dedee yanked her arms standing her back up and keeping them from reaching behind her. Then snatched the panties up with swift action.

"Leave it there and pull your pants up" Dedee ordered.

"No, what the fuck is it? Kathy demanded.

It's a beginners butt plug, the entry-level of preparing for anal sex, now pull your pants up and wear it today," Dedee told her.

"I can't do that in front of people, no fucking way," Kathy exclaimed.

"Just try it, and walk around the room for a minute, nobody else will know," Dedee told her.

Reluctantly, Kathy pulled up her jeans wiggling her butt back into them and fastened her belt.

"Don't squeeze, just relax and walk, the way it is shaped it is made to stay in," Dedee assured her.

Kathy stepped out of the room to see what it felt like to walk with this thing in her ass, then walked halfway down the stairs.

Turning around she told Dedee, I can't do this."

Give it fifteen minutes and it will feel natural, just do it," Dedee pushed back.

Catori opened the front door, saw them halfway on the stairs, and shouted, "Let's go, horses are ready."

Kathy headed to the door with Dedee pushing very preoccupied with her ass filled with a foreign object. It didn't even cross her mind that she was going to be bouncing on a horse for the next few hours until Wade handed her the reins. She turned wide-eyed to look at Dedee who grinned and told her to relax.

"Everything Ok?" Wade asked.

She's good, just still shook up about her dad showing up," Dedee said, "What she needs is a good run" she finished.

Kathy looked at Dedee with daggers in her eyes as they started in a trot. As soon as they cleared the field fence Catori let out a yell and kicked Lightning Bolt into a full run. Kathy after taking a deep breath followed the lead of the others.

Wade's Thoroughbred had no problem keeping up with the Appaloosa, while the Mustangs Kathy and Dedee rode were doing all they could to maintain the pace.

Over the hilltop and all the way to the creek they ran. Kathy had a better understanding of anal sex by the time they reached the creek and dismounted to walk the horses in the knee-deep water.

The water was refreshing with today's temp in the mid-'90s.

Kathy exited the water and started walking on the other side.

"Where you going?" asked Wade.

"That bush, I have to pee'" she said nonchalantly.

"Me too" Catori chimed in following her.

As soon as they were behind the small thicket Catori asked, "What's wrong, your face is beat red?"

"I have something called a butt-plug stuffed in my ass, Dedee did it just before we left," Kathy answered in a whisper.

"You the dumbass that started talking anal, hope you're getting the idea," Catori laughed.

As they mounted back up Wade complimented Catori on how good her Filly was doing after only being broken a short time.

"Yeah, she does good but doesn't really like to trot well, we need to work on that," she said glancing over at Kathy.

Kathy rolled her eyes and tried to shake her head NO knowing the toy would be bouncing in her bad in a trot.

She was trying to get her feet in the stirrups which seemed too low as they started.

"Yeah, I adjusted your stirrups for you, they seemed a bit short," Dedee grinned as she rode past.

In a trot, Kathy was bouncing in the saddle not able to absorb anything with her legs this time. They rode ten miles before turning back toward the main part of the ranch. It was near 6 Pm when they dismounted at the stable. Kathy was drenched with sweat and looked like she just got out of a pool.

"Are you feeling ok?' Wade asked her.

"I'm fine, just needing a cold shower," she told him.

"Right after we wash and brush these horses," Catori announced.

"Go ahead, I'll clean him up for you," Wade offered.

"Siver spoon city girl all tuckered out?" Catori asked.

Kathy removed the saddle and blanket from the mustang and lead him to the hose.

"I'm NOT a silver-spooned city girl," she shot back at Catori.

After the horses were tended to and were being put in stalls Catori called Kathy.

"He's acting funny," she said as Trouble was stomping and snorting while Catori tried to put Lightning Bolt in the stall.

Kathy talked with Trouble as she realized he was watching Catori lead Lightning Bolt out to the corral to walk circles.

Kathy grabbed some carrots and a halter from the tack room. She put one carrot where the bit goes and Trouble slid his head in smoothly as she buckled it behind his head. Trouble backed away and stomped then reared up in protest unfamiliar with the feeling. Kathy settled him fairly quick with another carrot then opened the gate to the stall.

As he stepped out she gently snapped a lead on him while caressing his neck. He started to protest the lead but was ready for another carrot. He followed Kathy outside to the corral while she led him with the carrot holding the lead loosely. Catori looked amazed and scared as they entered the corral.

"Just keep doing circles," Kathy told her. For the next twenty minutes, they walked circles while Timbo came and stood outside the fence watching. Pops and Wade watched from the porch in amazement and how well Trouble followed Kathy and Trouble followed Lightning Bolt around the corral.

Catori felt it had been long enough so she turned back into the stable to put Lightning Bolt in her stall. Trouble followed step by step like he had done it a hundred times.

"Fuck Yeah," was the first words Catori spoke giving Kathy a high five on the way out of the stable walking to the house.

"Now, you've earned that shower city girl," she grinned at Kathy.

"Pick a different nickname, I'm not having that one," Kathy returned.

As they crossed the porch Pops announced he was going into town and would be back in an hour or so. Kathy hurried to her room to get clothes so she could get in the shower first. After grabbing an outfit she half-ran to the shower. She wiggled out of her jeans and panties together, then propped a foot on the toilet to see if she could pull the butt-plug from her bottom.

Wade opened the door and walked in just as she had finished examining it and dropped it on her dirty pants. Instinctively she pulled her shirt over her head and threw it on top of her other clothes to hide the toy. She felt grossed out by how slimy her womanhood was from a combination of seat and light cumming all day bouncing in the saddle.

"What if I was pooping?" she asked as she unhooked her bra with him walking to her.

"Someday you will be pooping while I brush my teeth with a kid knocking on the door," he replied.

Kathy had not put any thought into children yet. Did he want children? Did she want children? A boy? A girl? How many? Those were the thoughts racing through her head as he planted his lips on hers lifting her and sitting her on the countertop.

"I need to shower first," she tried to tell him.

"You've been shaking that ass all day driving me crazy with every step you take, I need you right now," he said nibbling on her neck and rubbing her drenched wet slit.

"I feel dirty" she tried to protest as he dropped his pants.

"Good, I like it when you are thinking dirty, and I think you do too," he said rubbing his rigid cock against her clit.

Wade slid the head of his prick into her wet sweaty shaved snatch with zero resistance. He placed his arms under her legs lifting her knees fold over to rest in the inner folds of his arms. With one steady push, he was buried inside feeling his balls against her sweaty smooth ass.

"Oh my Fuck," she wailed at how easy he slid into her depths filling her.

"Give it to me, give it to me hard," she said wanting to feel abused.

Wade followed her instructions and started pulling out to the tip and slamming back balls deep feeling his balls slapping against her ass. The smell of sweat and slickness of her body took him to a new plateau of delight making her scream with no escape. She felt him getting ready to cum after her second orgasm and when he pulled out she grabbed his cock with a firm grip.

She stroked him fast and hard making him shoot cum on her abdomen and sweaty tits. After s short kiss he took a step back to admire her gaping open pussy and sperm-covered torso. She used both hands to rub his cum into her breast teasingly while smiling back at him. After licking one of her fingers she thought she might be pushing dirty too far for him.

"Dirty like that?" she asked shyly.

"Yes, that will hold me over for now," he said following with "Are you good?"

Kathy grinned wide nodding her head and getting in the shower.

"It's about damn time," Catori said as they walked down the stairs together.

"It's like having pet rabbits, I swear," Dedee said heading up the stairs.

"I better fucking not step in any splodge on the floor," she said going out of sight.

Kathy and the girls sat and listened to Wade, Leroy, and the rest of the gang talking about Trouble the rest of the night outside on the porch. Kathy finally asked if all barrel racers were like the ones she met at the party.

Catori became offended saying, "Hell NO, it was an honorable thing till that Pervert Patterson hired them hoes. That's why I quit."

"Who is Pervert Patterson," asked Kathy.

"The twisted SOB that owns the ranch east of us, and the quarry at the south end of our last pasture," answered Wade.

"Inherited money and land, the bastard wouldn't know honest work if it fell on his head," Leroy threw in.

Kathy was taking in all the info when her phone rang.

"Hey Dad, did y'all make it home yet?" she asked.

She listened to her father on the phone as she stood to walk away from the crowd. She tried to control her anger as he spoke.

"Dad, I don't want a pretty house in town to park the BMW in front of, in fact, I don't really even use the car. If you really want to help me what I need is a truck."

After a short pause, she yelled, "Yes Dad, a pickup truck just like the construction men drive, I need a four-wheel-drive Super Duty with wide tires and wheels for being in the fields and pulling trailers, and I want a handgun too. Maybe a 357 revolver. I do NOT want a new house in town."

Kathy hung up after another exchange and walked back over to sit down.

"How did that go?" Catori asked.

"He said I can't possibly be his daughter," Kathy replied looking broken.