The Adventures of Natty

Story Info
The girls hit Mexico Pt. 01.
19.1k words
4
3.1k
2
0

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 12/14/2023
Created 12/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JWB58
JWB58
7 Followers

The Sex Adventures and Stories of Natty...

A full story, of the beach... the holiday... the girls and The Man...!! Part One!!

The beautiful woman had been totally encased, wrapped in just a single massive pure white Egyptian cotton bed sheet, almost cocooned; in her own world within her our reality, barely ten minutes ago, she was in the shower... Soothing her body!!!

Natty sleep had been deep, restless, almost fitful, during the previous night, one of her cyber lovers, the Bad Man, The Englishmen, JWB 58 had set her mind racing, his words, he had reached deep inside her again, his words had seduced both the woman Natty, to her lovers, and her inner sexual alter ego, the sexy web cam woman... known simply as Secret Dream.

She been working hard, almost two 6 or 8 hour shifts a day for the last four weeks, as it was coming and coming fast, she could almost feel it on her skin, within the next 24 hours, she will be stepping off a plane, she would be in Cancun, Mexico... the holiday of all holiday's, the one that she and the girls, have been planning and dreaming, saving for all the last year...!!

The Sexy Six, or TSS, as they had decided the call themselves, six beautiful, young, vibrant, ladies and girls... all of them different, but as a group, they were invincible, strong, their love and friendship forged through time and sex, each of them complimented each other, they had loved each other, and as a group, and as and in threesomes,

Natty, with her supermodel looks and body, striking dark, sexy, sassy, was the ring leader, the web cam girl, open, her body full, ripe, her sex was shared by all, she loved it, she craved it, sex with whoever she wanted and desired, and even she had her secrets...!!

The others, where her pack, they operated like a pack of wolverines, they hunted men, they hunted women, they picked off their prey, the pack comprised of the following, and they were named as, Mia, Ellie, Eva, Valia and Ket, all of them had the bodies that men craved, each one of them could have been a sex goddess, or a sex machine it their own right, two of them where blondes, the rest dark haired, brunettes... they had what every man wanted between them endless legs, boobs, arse, bodies, the faces of angels, and a combined sex drive of an army...on the march.

She had finished work, late her sex was raw, from the cam guys onslaughts they knew she was going away, her toys, broken, their batteries where run dry, she had maxed out her tokens, she was happy, her skype shows where good, her special guys had looked after her, her sex had been on fire, she had teased them, she had cum to many times to remember, they had used her, she felt alive, the water from the shower, had revived her, she washed herself twice, as it was two women she was cleaning two personas, but for the next two weeks, only one would be here, Natty, this was Natty time,

She left the shower, she dried herself, she then set about rubbing body lotion into every sq cm of her skin, slowly, deeply, her nipples slowly erected, her sex responded, hmm, she looked at her reflection within her full-length bedroom mirrors, Oh Baby!! cool down baby, just cool down she said to herself, she was now in her bedroom, not Dream's work room, that door was closed, for now...

Her tight gym toned, naked body glowed, her Longchamp travel case lay open, all around her bed, was her stuff, shoes, heels, bikinis, dresses, tops, shorts, underwear... her stuff, her girlie stuff was strewn all over the bed, right she said to herself, 25kg of stuff, let's just do this baby, lets sort out babe's armour,... we have a plane to catch at 3.00pm,

Over the next 20 mins she tried on, looked at and sorted through her stuff, stuff she did not want she threw into a corner of the room, the other she laid on the bed..., she had been shopping, she had even hit Celina's, late last month, and got some very interesting stuff, two pairs of Kurt Geiger summer heels, two red hot Bluebella bikinis, orange and leopard print, and two very hot thigh split Donna Karan summer dresses, one in orange the other stark white...tight, woollen, and so very, very short...

First, she sorted travel stuff, skin tight leggings, bra and pants, her skin tight new T shirt, the ones the pack had made up, with the giant TSS logo, on the front, with the girls on tour, on the back, white with black and red letters...and then her trusty short and sharp Dior leather jacket, and her short heeled sexy see through lattice heels, her new Nike white flip flops, and her new lightweight ballet pumps, just in case...

Right, she packed away her stuff from Celina, she then added her newish white trainers, foot wear sorted, she then grabbed her bikinis, the new ones where packed, she then picked up her white micro, her thoughts said and her smile said, fisherman, hmm oh yeah, got to take that, she then picked up a shocking electric blue, and her sexy black gloss one, hmm, let me think, two weeks 10 days 5 swim suits..., she then grabbed two others, her trusty old yellow one, the other was just three patches of material, with strings, and it was adorned with a strange 1980s style retro pattern...

Her undies, was all La Perla, her favourite's stuff from Celina's, all sexy, revealing, some nude, some white, and dark purple, and her two-favourite sexy see through black sets, she picked up some stocking and her suspenders, smiled to herself, and said, yeah why not, you might get lucky, sexy chops!!! she then counted out 9 No sets, but hey babe, most of the time it is going to be Bikinis, she said to herself... Hopefully!!

Then it was two pairs of cut down Levi jeans, short shorts, that showed her cute arse off big time, then a normal pair of skin tight jeans, and a white pair of old Levi's, she also packed her long baggy white tailored trousers, then it was mini skirts and dresses, all summer block colours, and her tops, a few logo t shirts, all tight, various colours, and shapes, she put them all in, after trying them on, she selected two very hot halter neck shifts, sorted out a few other items, and then packed it all away,

Her make up bag was then emptied out, in the bathroom, she sorted out all her stuff, she looked at herself, in the stark light of the mirror, she looked tired, her tan was half faded, hmm, not heavy make-up, out there, let's go natural, keep it sparse, and the let the sun do its thing...

Soon it was 12 o'clock, she was packed, she had eaten an two big Egg & Bacon sandwich, her smart phone was buzzing like a rabbit on heat, with all the what's app group banter and chatter of the so called, The Sexy Six,... I am taking this, are you taking that, etc etc, do you think we will need these, then Ket, simply shut them all up, with the immortal line...so who's got the strap on cock, all the condoms, and the morning after pills sorted then!!!

At exactly 1.00pm, her apartment door buzzer sounded, and a voice screamed through the intercom, hey sexy chops you ready to rock and roll, she laughed, did her final sweep of her flat, checked around, grabbed her Chanel shoulder bag, and her case, and quickly left her apartment, she had made sure, that she had double locked and switched off everything, No MFC, no laptop, just the essential's,... Heaven!!

She rode the lift down to the lobby, and wheeled her bag outside, she was the last one, the minibus was already loaded up with the other five, and all their shit, they were all chatting and on their phones, the usual banter, and girlie talk pursued, before she even realised it, her and the girls, where all sorted, unloaded, and they were in the airport departure lounge, the first cocktail and drinks, of the holidays in their hands, they toasted the Sexy Six, made promises to look after each other, laid down some house rules about guys, and stuff like that, and agreed the sleeping arrangements for the next two weeks, they agreed to buddy up, they had three hotels rooms, between them, so it should be simple, Roxy had Mia, Eva went with Valia, Ket and Eli, the last pair, all sorted, all happy... The flight was called, they raised their glasses, and Ket, said out loud... All for one and one for all, the sexy six, sisters in love and crime, together forever, with that all downed their drinks, laughed out loud, and made their way to the gate...

The flight was simple, relaxing, long, they all chatted, slept, eat and drank their way to Mexico, they arrived late in the evening, the sky was dark, the air was heavy, stars beamed down on them, an hour later, they were on the bus, and heading out into the unknown depths of Cancun,

They arrived at the resort, at approx. 11.30pm, they all had just looked out of the window, of the mini bus, open mouthed, as they drove along the coast road, the beautiful beach on one side, and the town on the other, hotel after hotel... the place was buzzing, the main strip was full of bars, restaurant's, clubs, hundreds of people laughing, dancing, milling around, the bus slowed down, then it was just there it appeared out of nowhere...The Hyatt Zilara, Cancun, it was massive, a complete holiday complex, it had everything, Oh yeah, Ket shouted, well done girlies... we have certainly chosen well, just look at this place, and it is all inclusive...and adults only...ohhhh yeah!!! they all high fived each other!!

The hotel was and just looked amazing, as they walked into the reception, some guys unloading their bags, it was almost midnight the girl where tired, jet lagged, the entrance was serene, they could hear voices, music, and the general sort of stuff that a place like this would generate, the girls had booked the premier suite package, after the formal stuff, they were then escorted to their rooms, they were all next to each other, beach facing, and on the ground floor...

They all agreed, let's get some sleep, and do the mini bars, and then we can sort ourselves out in the morning, Natty and Mia, opened there room, they just looked at each other, their jaw's dropped, fucking hell, the room was massive, it had two double beds, a sofa, and even a double bath, a massive shower bathroom, outside was a nice sized balcony that lead out onto the pool, they had two sun beds that where just sitting in the fucking pool on a raised platform!!, behind the pool was a short promenade... then it was just the beach, and the sea, the noise of the waves crashing over the surf was intoxicating, white horses rolling into to the shore, within a few minutes all six of the girls where standing on the end of their rooms, shoes off, feet in the pool, looking at each other...

Oh yeah, ladies, Said Eli, well!! what do you think didn't I tell you this place was impressive, They all just turned and blew her big kisses, well done sis, said Natty, hell yeah, said one of the others, we have fucking landed girls, we have fucking landed...watch out Me- Xi- Co!! the girls are back in town, they all laughed, Ket, then said, lets hit the sack team, we have just 12 fucking nights and days to enjoy yet, so let's get some while we can...!!

The girls, quietly retracted themselves into their respective room, Natty and Mia, stood and watched the world for a few minutes, Mia moved back up onto the terrace and sat down on one of the balcony chairs, This is going to be good Natty, I just know it, we need this, all of us do, get away from the shit, and the crap we deal with every day, time to relax, laugh, not worry about life, enjoy ourselves, let our fucking uptight hair down, get drunk, bark at the moon, get fucked, and even fuck, who knows what's going to happen, but please god let us be safe, and let us enjoy our time, as I doubt if we will ever do this again... Yeah, said Natty, as she looked at her friend, her sometimes lover,... We do need this, baby, we sure do,

Natty, then said hey Baby girl, I am going to unpack, my shit, and get in the shower and get some sleep, I will take the bed on the right, if that's okay with you, and by the looks of things we have a set of wardrobes each... so we are well sorted here, okay said Mia, sure babe...

With that she went back into the hotel room, she set about doing her thing, she checked out the room, it was well stocked with everything they would or could ever need, she worked quietly, she was used to doing this sort of thing, from some of her naughty week ends away with Jules, Celina, and the Sisterhood, but this time she was with her old friends, not her work friends, this was like her family, The Sexy Six, this is where she really belonged, these girls where her rocks, her strength, they knew a little bit about part of her life, they all thought she worked for a big impressive IT system company, in the big city, these girls where still local, she had hidden Secret Dream from them, she thought it was the best thing to do, Dream was now safely locked away in her other bedroom back home, they all actually thought that Dream was her uptight flat share partner from work, not her sexual alter ego... Even Secret Dream's mobile and iPad, was back in the flat, only a handful of the guys had this number, this email, this what's app, this was her time, her life now, not the one that was on show on a computer screen, she fired up her phone it pinged a few things, one from her mum, she responded, she had sat on the sofa legs coiled up, another one was from him, JWB Englishman... he just simply said, enjoy princess, be safe, I just want to know what, where, a simple txt now and then to say I am good and safe x

She stood up, and stretched, she glanced over it looked like Mia, had dozed off in the chair, she smiled to herself, she grabbed her toiletry bag, stripped off her clothes, dropped them by the bed and wandered into the bathroom, she set out her make up, and stuff...

She turned on the rain dance shower head, it was big glass enclosure, a real walk in job, the water was good, it was hot, adjustable, powerful, she just used the hotel gel, shampoo and stuff, and then she just basically stood there and let the water wash her shit away, her eyes where closed, the hot water running over her face and hair, she put her hands out and rested them against the wall, the water running its own ways of chaos over her body, her skin, she felt alive,

Oh yeah, she said to herself, this is awesome, amazing... just amazing, all those skype shows, had paid for these 12 months' worth, all via pay pal, and money gram...

Then she felt the softest of touches, hmm baby, as two sets of delicate fingers came around from the back of her body, they slowly found her breasts, they cupped them, then the thumbs are forefingers, tweaked her hardening nipples, she let out a soft gasp, as she then felt Mia tight and pert body press against hers, her breasts pushed into her back, she arched her body, her lips then kissed her neck, her own hand's came up, and wrapped themselves around her own breasts, Mia hands then started to slowly wander all over her body, the softest of touches, fingertips, exploring her curves, her soft bits, the water and shampoo mixing together, easing her fingers entry into her sex, Natty simply and softly said, to her... like we used to baby, like we used too, be gentle...

  • Day One... 6 30am Thursday Morning...local time!!!

The sun began its daily sky climb, slowly and majestically, as it did its strength grew, its heat nourished, and crept over the landscape, chasing away the darkness,... into the shadows

The world, that was the keeper of the crazy bubble that was simply known as Cancun, was about to be re born, it slowly came alive, on the beach a heavy tractor moved slowly, up and down in front of the hotel, it was basically sweeping up the beach, it stopped and waited for the final revellers of the night to leave, before it began to finish its clear away, the late lovers, the drunks, and those that were just that...those early birds, the joggers,...

In the distance cutting across the horizon, was a beautiful mysterious middle aged woman, was riding her beautiful chestnut horse, along the shore line, staff where out cleaning and washing down the sun beds, the pools where being cleaned, hotel kitchens came alive, room service began, cleaners where out in force, making this paradise fit for those who were lucky enough to be given that chance to be here, the hotel was beginning to wake up...so was its guests, all 750 of them, or at least some of them, the ones whose rooms faced the beach more than some other rooms...

The sun slowly crept its way across the shadows of the girls rooms, it was now 7.30am, Natty and Mia, where in the same bed, their bodies spooned, they had fallen asleep in each other's arms, after the passion had subsided last night, the final gentle sweet kisses, that only two woman could give each other, were still fresh memories on her lips... both sets, Mia, had made her cum twice, last night, proper deep climaxes, not faked, climaxes she had wanted to give, their long 69 had lasted well over 30 mins, their respective tongues and fingers deep inside their bodies... they had cum together..!! it was nearly two years since they had done this... her first orgasm was within the shower up against the wall, it was fast and furious, she had almost squirted over her lover's fingers...

As the sun hit the big mirror that was sitting over the top of the hot tub, in the main room, it began to perform a dancing light show, the mirrors, the windows reflected its beauty everywhere, it was this show that caught Natty eyes, Mis was behind her, protected, she lay there for a few minutes and watched the spectacle...she slowly got out of bed, careful not to awake her sometime lover, she stood up naked and her body was then bathed in the refracted light, parts of it illuminated parts of it not, she looked around, and made a mental note... close the blinds!!

She just grabbed a bikini, and put it on, she then slowly walked out of the room drew the blackout curtains across the big patio door, she went into the light, she stepped over the balcony, her sun glasses shielding her eyes, from the morning rays, the heat was almost instant, she put her feet into the pool, it was partly heated by the sun, she then sat down on the water based sunbed, raised her knees up and rested her chin on them, she looked to her left, no movement from the other members of the Sexy Six...!!!

She slowly scanned the horizon, her dreams now a reality, this was the place that they all had said that night, a few years back, after all the food and drinks, and that crazy Sexy Six party, the common place, three places written on six pieces of paper, the one with the most votes, Ibiza, Rhodes, and few other of the worlds hotspots had lost...Cancun had won.

She focused on the distance she saw the woman on the horse, my god she said to herself what a sight, the woman was in a bikini, the horse was wading through the sea, the surf lapping up against its body, she looked like a Greek Goddess raising from out of the sea, Natty was transfixed on her, something about looked familiar... She could not place it.

She slowly looked around, the resort was waking up, the early morning walkers, swimmers hitting the pool, the sea, was calling her, she inwardly smiled, some nice bodies where on show, a few guys had turned up and had started to play beach volley ball, in the outside gym, that was by the side of one of the pools, had a couple of workouts in progress, she stood up, and walked into the plunge pool outside her room, she slowly dipped her hot and sexy body into the water, until it was shoulder deep, then she just dropped under the surface, she kicked her heels and swam the sort distance over to the side, the water was crisp fresh all invigorating, she surfaced rested her arms on the other side of the pool, and rested her chin on her hands and just looked around,... She was happy, she felt good, she was looking forward to having some fun, her and the girls, yeah, she said to no one, in ear shot, this is nice, but let's just see what the next 24 hrs brings...

JWB58
JWB58
7 Followers