The Adventures of Natty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Natty, watched him as he jogged away into the distance, wow!! she said, well that was a nice thing to do, she looked around, there was no one on any of the beds around her, she was like a cast away in the middle of a sand dune, she stood up, and walked down to the surf, and lowered herself into the water, she swam for about 5 mins, then walked back, and sat on the bed, until the sun had dried her, but this time, she had her back to the sun...!!

She walked back to the hotel at about 3.45, she stopped in her tracks, she said simply out loud, it's what a gentleman would do for his Dream...WTF, She put her heels on and wrapped her body in her sarong, she scanned the bar, everything was nearly finished being transformed into the White Linen Theme, hmm place looked real cool, the DJ tonight, was a hot bodied blonde woman, Natty looked again, we have seen her before somewhere sprang back into her mind, she had just finished setting up, she was sound checking, she had a backing track CD playing, one of the bar guys said Hey Katz, what are you playing, she shouted back... It's one of the original Café Del Mar - CDS babe, old school Ibiza chill, nearly 20 Years old, tonight's theme is old chill out, classics rather than the newer stuff, stole it out of Jays cabin... Oh Cool, he shouted back, love it, should be a good night, the last two nights have been red hot, some nice new talent about too, you might find a new hot pussycat doll to play with!!, she laughed, turned back to face him, and gave him the finger, real slow!

Natty, then just walked slowly and deliberately through the bar area, taking her time, making sure she caught everyone's attention, as there was already 40 maybe 50 people at the bar, sitting on the sofas, under the shades and things, then the bar man said to Katz, as he caught the DJ watching Natty strut her stuff... See told you, six new pussy cats in the hen house, this weekend, yes sir indeed, six new party hard pussy cats in the hen house... This is going to be fun tonight...!!

Natty got back to room at about 4.00pm, as she walked in through the door, she noted that all the girls where in their room, chatting, and trying on stuff, they was all basically dressed in sexy beach wear stuff, shorts, heels, a few ripped t shirts, Mia, as wearing new yellow high heels, yellow shorts and a lace see through bodice top, no bra, and she guessed no pants too, she noticed Natty standing in the lounge door way, Jesus Christ Natty!!, look at the fucking colour of you, Don't, she said, only fell asleep on the sun bed, Oh No, said Eva, No it get worse!!, why?? she asked, guess who woke me up,... Grey Beard!!

Mia, spun around, your fucking joking!! No, I am not, Mia then said, go on then, tell her, Eli, then said, he was having a back massage before us in the spa, the girl, who done us said, he is so nice, he's English, he comes over here on business, three times a year, builds hotel or something, he was saying something about there seems to be a lot more hot, and good better looking women about this year, and a couple of things had caught his eye yesterday...!! Fuck Off, said Natty, you lot are winding me up!!... they all started to laugh, Then Eva, stood up, and looked at straight at Natty, and simply said... No, we aren't, Babe!!

Anyway, you have got to get showered and other stuff, and get yourself ready for later, we are all going to head out and get settled in, and see how things are going, we will see ya soon, don't be too long babe, as if Grey Beards about, he is far game...!! Natty laughed!! and said Okay BABE, and by the way it is getting busy out there already, there must 50 to 100 people in the bar already, so make sure you get our table, later Girlfriend's!! oh, and yeah, you girls be extra careful out there, the DJ, she's looking for a new pussy cat doll, to play with!!!, and with that she walked into the bathroom and closed the door...!!

It took Natty, nearly an hour to get her butt ship shape, she had indeed burnt herself, then decided not to spend hours blow drying it and left it to dry and fall natural, she dried her body off, and then had to fully moisturise her body, twice with after sun and Aloe Vera, she decided to go with minimal the minimal make up look, her face was tanned, she had been lucky, no sun glasses - so no polar bear eyes, she wandered out into the bedroom, and sat down she drank an ice-cold bottle of water from the mini bar, and let her body chill, she looked at the time, was now closer to 6.00pm,... Perfect Timing... she went over to her side of the room, and she then took a bit of time checking out her stuff, hmm let's keep it real simple but bold tonight, she pulled out her new mid-thigh Chloe dress, taken direct from our Celina personal selection and choice rail, just for her, it was a wide angle striped halter necked summer dress, stark blue and white, the blue was deep, almost like ink, it sorted of wrapped around her body like a snake, against the white background, and then she complemented it with a pair of white simple stiletto's, no bra, and a very skimpy see through lace G String, she then chose white custom jewellery and her white Toy Watch, and grabbed her white pashmina shoulder throw, grabbed her new Marc Jacobs evening shades... hmmm, she looked at herself in the full-length mirror, smiled and said...to no one, Yeah Babe, I would want to fuck you looking like that!!

Natty, left the room at about 6.30pm, the music could be heard throughout the hotel, it was great, the chilled mellow sounds, echoed throughout the place, it made is seem almost serene, as she approached the bar, she stood, for a few minutes, and watched the scene before her, there was a few people siting and milling around in the cocktail bar within the main foyer, there was also a couple of Door Men outside the main foyer, and about 20 or 30 people trying to gain access to bar, the main restaurant was closed but it was laid out as a giant free for all buffet, she could see the girls, at their usual front table, and most of the table inside the place where gone, it was just the booths that remained, a couple of guys where sitting down with them, some vintage bottles of Champagne, open and in the middle of the table, Valia and Ket, where in deep conversation with them, Eva, was talking to two other girls, who were at our table, Mia and Eli, where out on the dance floor, with about another 20 or 30 people, grooving to some real classic out school chill, Ibiza at its best, she listened, closed her eyes, and lost herself in the music, she could now understand about what the head waiter had said, The DJ, she was good, the mixes where seem less, almost intoxicating...

Then Natty was snapped back into the real world, as a gentle voice from her right-hand side, and behind her just say, Well Miss, you certainly do look, and I must say, that you do look much more impressive in clothes, so much so, that I hardly recognised you with your clothes on... am sure that you are many a man's secret dream!!

She slowly turned her head, to then see the one known to them at present as Grey Beard, standing leaning against one of the main foyer columns, it had been shielded from her vision, she must have walked past him and not even noticed he was there,... She turned and looked at him, her hand went up to her glasses, and she lowered them onto the end of her nose, and looked at him, and then she said, to him, But, I can assure you, that some would say that is indeed a matter of a your own personal opinion Sir,... Oh Dear!! was his instant reply, Grey Beard, then said, softly to her, Miss, it seems that in my usual haste, that I have indeed firmly placed as normal my big foot in my mouth, with my clumsy Englishman's attempt at a humorous chat up line, have offended you fair maiden, will you therefore please indulge me, by allowing this fool the honour of buying you a glass of Champagne to apologise for my miss deeds!!

She looked at him, pushed her glasses back up, and softly said, Of course, but I must insist that I return the favour kind Sir, as you indeed did save these fair maidens body, from the wrath of the naughty sun god, earlier this day, and that must go rewarded also, must it not!! with that she turned and walked into the cocktail bar, with a smile kissing her lips, hmm she thought to herself this could be interesting...as she reached the bar, Grey Beard was at her side, the palm of his hand touched the small of her back, and guide her towards an empty bar stool, he simply ordered a bottle of Dom Perigone champagne, and two chilled glasses, and asked if she would like to sit, she said, yes please, kind Sir, He then said, please forgive my rudeness and allow me to introduce myself, Jonathan Bishop, Jay to my Friends, and I hail from that wonderful place known as London, in England, and I am very pleased to make your acquaintance Madame, With that he took her hand and kissed the back of it, as he did so, he said, as every knight in shining armour should do, when he meets his lady!! she laughed at his small joke, Indeed thank you kind Sir, she responded, and this fair lady in question goes by the name of Natty, and I hail from a place to the east of London, within Eastern Europe...

Then a cork exploding from a bottle broke, the enforced silence, ah!! said Jonathan, the lady's refreshment has arrived, with that he passed her a glass, and took one himself... Can I suggest a toast, Natty, of course sir, please do, she replied,...? He thought for a moment then he simply said, - A toast, to the days that bring the sun to our bodies, and to the nights that follow, that will then make dreamers, lovers and secret keepers of us all, and with that he simply chinked his glass on hers, she smiled at him, that is an interesting and a have a good choice of words, Jonathan Bishop...!

For the next 30 to 45 mins, they simply chatted and made small talk, he told her why he was here, she pointed at her crew, and told him why they was here...he told her that he was an old friend of the DJ, Katz, he knew her when she had a residency at a club in Ibiza Town, many a year ago, and that he had worked on the upgrade of this hotel about 5 years ago, and that when he was working here, he rented a chalet come office down the road, as he was project managing a hotel upgrade along the coast of a truly remarkable, stunning listed and old dis used hotel, which would be truly impressive when it was completed this year, next year, or the year...!!

Natty, began to like this guy, he was mature, he had an air of authority, a certain confidence about him, older, wiser, he was a man's man, and a woman's...!! hmm, he made her laugh, he let her speak, he listened, his questions where direct, lightweight, but she was not too sure!!!

From her detailed look, of him, she assessed him, stuff she had learnt from Celina, over the last couple of years, she had taken the time, to inspect him, whilst they chatted, his body she had seen, so she knew what was underneath, no tattoos, well she had seen 95% of it anyway, his tan was even smooth, his eyes where blue grey, he was dressed well, his aftershave, was one that she could not place, it was fresh, nice, but not overpowering, his light tan linen trousers where tailored, with turn up hems, baggy like the 1950s classic cut, a classic handmade long sleeve multi coloured stripped shirt, open to his mid chest, the cuffs turned back twice, tan suede slip on leather loafers, a classic De Ville Omega Chronograph watch, Persol Italian horn rimmed black lens sun glasses, and a simple Nokia smart phone, no other jewellery, no rings, no chains, no bangles, no keys...simple but classic and elegant, the phone had beeped 3 or 4 times whilst they chatted, and he had ignored it, within the last hour, she had found out little, but enough, he had been clever, the chat had been more focused on her, they had finished the bottle of champagne, he then asked her if she would like another, she declined saying that she must eat, otherwise it would go to her head, as she had skipped lunch due to her afternoon nap...!!

With that Eva, had just walked into the bar, she saw them, and walked over to them, oh there you are Natty, we were getting worried, Mia, had gone back to the room and couldn't find you, we thought you might have got sunstroke or something, but I can see know that you have been busy!! Natty introduced Jonathan to Eva, He then said to Natty, please excuse me for the moment,

Eva then said to Natty, are you coming out to play, its great fun out there, Funny, enough I was just about to go and get some food, she said, and with that she stood up from the bar stool, and she thanked The Bar Man, for the drink, just then her phone beeped, she looked at it quickly, it was him, JWB, it simply said R u having fun sugar tits, don't drink too much, and beware of strangers bearing gifts...!! She looked at the txt again, hmm not what's app but a txt...

With that grey beard was back at their sides and again she thank him, for saving her from the evil rays of the sun god, and the champagne, he responded again, by saying, something else strange, but familiar to her, he said - it was his pleasure to assist a damsel in distress, and asked her to be careful in the future, they air kissed, and as she began to leave, her arm locked in Eva's, she was about two paces away, when he just said to her, Natty, could a English Gentleman, be bold enough to ask if you would like to have dinner, with him on Tuesday night, She stopped and turned, and replied, Yes, he could, and I am sure that the Lady in question would accept such an invitation, Good, he responded, Good, shall we say about 7.30, and I will collect from the foyer of the hotel, or would you like to meet here at say 7.00 for a naughty little cocktail first!!, Hmm a Cocktail first between 7 and 7.30 would be nice, and with that she turned, and said, see you Tuesday Mr Jonathan Bishop...!!

She walked out of the bar, and across the terrace arm in arm with Eva, don't say anything yet, she said to her, her smile was evident on her face, Holy Fuck, Nat, Eva said to her what just happened there, he was just simply waiting there in the lobby, she responded, and he asked if he could buy me a glass of champagne, as we chatted, he said that he knows the DJ, Katz, and that she is an old friend, and that they are going out for a late supper later tonight to catch up, but most of all Eva, I need to eat, before I get drunk...and fall over!!

They arrived at the table, the girls introduced, Natty, to the guys, and the other two girls, Justine and Denny, she quickly made her excuses, and went to get some food, it was now nearly 9.00pm, with Eva and Ket in tow, as she eat quickly, she told the girls, everything, they were all ears, they were standing at one end of the buffet, as she looked out over the bars dancefloor, she then saw that Jonathan was now standing beside, the DJ, Katz, she quickly turned around, threw her hands up in the air, and bear hugged him, she was then air kissing him, her hands touched his face, the palm of her hand was on his chest, it was a tender thing to see, Natty, knew instantly from the way they had touched, they had been lovers before, maybe they still where, but she could also see that she was a good friend too, from the way she looked at him.

She saw them stand back from the DJ Decks, talking fast, and then DJ Katz, was looking around, he was then pointing towards the bar, and restaurant, and then she could see that DJ Katz, had lock her eyes on her, she looked over her, for a few moments, then she pointed to his chest, and laughed, at him, then she kissed him again, and shook her head, and wagged her finger at him!

One of the bar guys come running over to them, he spoke to Jonathan, and he disappeared back towards the bar, a few minutes later, he returned, and placed a new bottle of champagne next to the DJ, then he went back to the main bar, and rushed over to their table, placed and opened two bottles, of the same champagne, with 8 fresh glasses, the waiter then sought out Natty, and said to her, these are with the sincere compliments of Mr Bishop and DJ Katz, Miss, She thanked him, just as all of the girls returned to their table, the rest of The Sexy Six, where all now sitting down, Mia, had started to pour the Dom Perigone out into the fresh glasses, she then realised what they were, she went and said, WTF where did these things come from Eva!! Eva then said, don't look at me, it was Natty's new friend!!, what, who is that then, buying us lot, 200 Euro bottles of bubbly, said Mia, then Eva, just said two words to her... Grey Beard.

What, said Mia, and she quickly stood up, and looked around the bar, and the club, where is he then, Eva said, over their sugar tits, standing with the DJ, all the girls looked over in that direction, Jonathan, and DJ Katz, both raised their glasses, and toasted the girls, Then Eva said too them all, Oh and it gets even worse...she is going out to dinner with him Tuesday Night!!

Mia, went over and kissed Natty on the cheeks, You Go Girl, and smacked her arse as she turned away...the others all looked at her, high fives and winks, going on, you dirty dog, said Valia, the first one to get a date, she wins one of the sweepstakes, one left to go babe, first to shag, and fuck!!!, they all burst out laughing...!!

The next hour or so flew by, the girls where having fun, dancing, drinking, flirting, enjoying themselves, their table numbers had swelled, another two guys had joined them, and their girlfriends, Natty had stayed on the edge of the crowd, standing up, she was being reserved, almost cautious, she had then taken to sitting on the back of the sofa, feet resting on the base, she had been watching with interest now and then, between chatting to all and sundry, the interaction between Katz and Jonathan, at exactly, 10.30pm, DJ Katz spoke for the first time, over the backing track, and the sound system, she thanked the crowd, for their time and endorsements, she said we will see some of groovy people next week, the others we wish you safe journeys, and now I love and leave you in the hands of your resident groove master Andre, for the rest of the night, and as you have all been such a great crowd, we will stay open until 1.00pm this evening... live long and prosper, the crowd all cheered and whooped.

DJ Katz, then stuck on some proper dance grooves, George Michael, three dance tracks, including the extended Killer track and the place just erupted, everybody was grooving after the second mix, she then silently left the stage, and walked away, over towards the main foyer, she was met by Jonathan, who was holding her bag, and her shawl, he then offered her his arm and he led her away. Natty watched, she then noticed that the hotel valet had brought up a tuned up, custom looking, blood red convertible Jeep Wrangler, JB jumped into the SUV and sat behind the wheel, DJ Katz climbed into the passenger seat, they then sped of out of the complex, as it reached the gate, Natty noted that the car turned away for the strip, and headed up towards his hotel, hmm she thought interesting... But, why does he seem familiar to me!!

  • Day 5 Monday Leading into Day 6 - Dinner Guests!!!

The morning come and went, Monday was a total chill out day, there was no club night in the hotel tonight, they called it Wind Down Monday, it was also a major guest change over day, for the American tourists, so a few of the hotel residents left, and new white bodies would begin arriving late afternoon, the girls where all buzzing, over breakfast, after last night, stories, Valia, was talking about the cute young German boy she had a few dances with, and that when they had a slow dance, when he was up close, his cock felt like a massive cucumber was in his shorts, Eli, said that the one of the couples had asked her indirectly, and through some very veiled questions, if she fancied a threesome one night, Mia, then said that she had the same sort of request, but with the new Dutch girls, Justine and Denny, they all looked at her said, almost at once, Oh Mia, just go for it, we all know you like munching Pussy Cat Dolls, and anyway they are both fucking hot and fit!!, Eva, then said, well what you going to do Natty, with Grey Beard, are you going to go to dinner with him tomorrow, as he seemed real tight with DJ Katz, last night, I see them leave with each other a bit rapid, Natty, said yeah, I think I will, he told me about Katz, he's nice, different, from my usual younger, or bad boy type, so let's see what happens, anyway its only dinner... What could possibly happen!!