The Adventures of Natty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Natty, turned on her heels, and went into her room, the door had been left open, she softly closed it and locked it, Mia, she called, as she walked into the room, you want any water, or anything, from the mini bar... she then just heard, someone say, No Baby No, I am... hmmm so wet already baby... as she then come into the main part of the room, she saw that Mia was already butt naked on the bed, in the middle, in a doggy position, her tits hanging down, her legs apart, her face hanging down, her dark sexy hair loose was masking her face, one of the bedside reading spotlights, was so positioned, that it lit up the middle of the big bed, and showed Natty, her slim sexy fingers as they teased her pussy lips, her wetness was evident, she moaned as her two middle fingers entered her sex...

Oh my God Natty, moaned Mia, as her fingers went deeper inside her, get your mouth, on my pussy, Girl... that has turned me on so much, with that Natty stood at the bottom of the bed, she just slowly slipped out of her orange skin tight stretchy woollen summer dress, her eyes never left the fingers as they opened up the butterfly before her, she was already naked underneath, that was how she went out tonight, she tossed her matching coloured high heels over onto her bed, she then knelt down on the edge of the bed, her hands laid on the cheeks of lover, her thumbs then slowly pulled her arse open, she parted her sexy cheeks, as she watched the fingers, she was dripping, so wet, she then spat on her anus, and with that she smacked her right arse cheek, hard it stung, then she did it again, in all she hit it, 5 maybe 6 times, the redness appeared instantly, Mia made some guttural sexual noises, she watched her own spit run down her crack, as her friends fingers impaled her own sex, Natty stood up, she walked over to the mini bar,to the fruit bowl, she ripped open the hotels welcome fruit complementary pack, and took out the two giant semi ripe green bananas, she started to lick and suck them she could just get them inside her mouth... she then went back over to the bed... her eyes still on the girl's fingers, and she tossed one of them on the pillow above her lovers head, Mia raised her head up and looked at the big green piece of fruit, hmmm she said to Natty, brings back some memories bitch, when we was young... an innocent!!

That black girl, sucking and wanking that cock has turned me on so much, Natty, I have always wanted a black girl, even a black cock, I want to have her fuel me, fuck me...with that she just gasped, as she felt Natty touch, her wide open pussy lips with hers, Natty, just ate her friends pussy, the girl was pushing her body back into her mouth, she was soaking wet, Natty then pulled back, she then inserted her own fingers into her friend, 2, 3 then four, the tempo rising she was smashing her hand into her wet pussy, then it just rose up from her lover, a cry, then a moan, yes... yes,!! oh fuck me... the girls squirt was hard, Natty pulled her fingers out as the torrent came, her friends body was shaking, as it subsided, Natty then moved her body, so that she was directly behind her friend, she took the other banana, as her other hand mashed the juices into her lovers pussy and skin, she then wedged it between the top of her thighs, tight, the curved small stalk end was almost and was inside her own pussy, and with that she moved her hips forward and it entered her girlfriends pussy...like a giant strap on cock!! The girl took the cock substitute and moaned, she just said... fuck me, fuck me...baby!!, she did, for the next two to three minutes she smashed the banana come cock into her friend, deep hard, them her friend pushed back she raised her body up, arched her back, her climax was hard, and strong, she was shaking... She then pulled her body forward the cock thing, slipped free from her, her torso was then resting on the bed, she was moaning, Natty looked down at her friend, her white juice sex cream was oozing out of her sex, the end of the banana was covered in her friend's white juices, dripping, wet, she was purring like a cat...

Natty leaned forward and grabbed a handful of Mia hair, she pulled her head back, with the other hand, she released the cock, from between her thighs, her own sex was on fire, she then stuffed and made her lick her own sex juice of the banana, as Natty fingers, entered her own sex,... fuck, baby, this is so hot... so many memories, of you and Eva!!!

This way of fucking, had just bought back so many memories to her, like it was just yesterday, not nearly 10 years ago, of a time when they were young, still at school, exploring, experimenting with their not yet fully formed bodies, comparing things, explored sex, the first time that her and Mia had cum, was one cold autumn afternoon after school, in her friend's bedroom, first it was hairbrushes, then anything cock shaped,...then it was the banana session, the three of them, all naked in Natty mum bed, the summer of her 16th birthday, school holidays, they had, had so many fun afternoons, every day they had played, the three girls, that was the endless summer, then her first real cock flashed in her memory...!!!

Natty shook her head, the past, My God, the memories, so fresh, and with that she pulled her friend over onto her back, she then moved up the bed and lowered her own sex onto her lover's mouth, her hands pressed hard against and holding onto the beds headboard, her eager tongue was instantly inside her, she then slowly feasted on her friend's sex, Natty moaned, purred as her climax rocked her... she fell forward, her hand between her legs, her clit was on fire...

The two girls, then for about the next hour, cuddled, played and fucked each other, every position, the two giant bananas ended up, as mush, they both had been fucked by them, had took them in a very sexy hard 69 type sex position, their climaxes where hard, long, sweet, hot, creamy... finally at about 1.30am the girls curled up, in one of the beds, under a sheet, long hard deep kisses, no words spoken, two old friends, and now lovers again had just rekindled something,... they fell asleep, in each other's arms...!!

In the room, next door, Eva, overheard them, Ket, her roommate was the one who was oh so, drunk from last night, she had just thrown up and collapsed, passed out on the bathroom floor, Eva, had cleaned her up, and had just laid a big fluffy hotel dressing gown over her and left her there, She then sorted herself out, then just laid down on top of her bed, when she heard one of girls moaning next door, her hands where soon all over herself, as she listened to them, she indeed had also been aroused by the cock sucking scene, she had got into her bed, her fingers warming her own clit, when she had heard the girls next door, vocal climax, she had come twice within the ten minutes, twice, her mind racing... holy fuck, she said I needed that!!!

  • Day Three... the beach!!

Was like a repeat of day two, except after a very late breakfast that only three of the girls attended, Natty, was joined by Valia, and Eli, and later by Eva, just as they were finishing there morning coffee...

Eva, conformed that Ket, was in a bad way, lying in bed, with a bad hangover, Mia, was still fast asleep, so after a few minutes of chatting. Mostly about the black girl... Natty said that she was going to do it, and walk the beach, tan oil up, put on her bikini and her big hat, and was just going to walk from one end to other, and take a dip now and then on the way...

Sounds good, said Eva, you don't mind if I join you, sure thing said Natty, ten minutes by the bar, Ana, said she was going to sit outside the room, and make sure Ket was cool, Eli said that she was going to go and hit the spa, and check out out...see what was on offer, as I need my nails done...

Ten minutes later Eva and Natty where walking across the hot sands down to the surf... Natty was in her real hot and somewhat modest cut Jimmy Choo white side strings bikini, Eva was dresses almost the same in a Heidi Klum orange and red striped bikini, both had shades and hats on, they looked at the beach, to the right was the main strip about 2 miles away, they both looked and went, Nah, the headed left, it was about 2 maybe 3 miles to the head land, and there was what looked like a bar of some kind at the end, the both started off that way, the walk would take them nearly 90 minutes to reach the bar, so they would arrive about 1.00pm,

The long slow walk was nice the surf was divine, they passed about 3 other complexes, all about the same as the Hyatt, beaches all laid out, sun beds in all shapes and sizes in rows, all different colours, two of them had adults and kids, so where much busier, the last one was again just adults, but was a more relaxing place, this was just a bunch of small isolated cabins, each had its own plunge pool, not a 3 storey hotel complex, palm trees everywhere, but was very quiet, hardly anybody was sun bathing or walking about, but it did have a small jetty, right in the middle of the beach, with some jet skis and a couple of motor boats, fast and very sleek looking, after that they found out that the bar, had its own cliff pathway, and was just that, remote, cool, the views where divine, but it was nice, the bar guys welcomed them, they sat them down on a table at the front, they both had a beer each, and then ordered and had some fresh cooked garlic prawns for lunch, with some tapas, the food was stunning...buy the time they finished it was almost 4.00pm, good time had flown by, and still they was basically the only people that had come in the bar, another two couples had come and gone, Natty and Eva, had just chatted, it was quite a while since they had caught up, Eva told Nattyy, about her new guy, and the possible getting together stuff, and that he was not happy about this holiday, and things,...

At 4pm they cleared the bill, and was amazed that they could room charge it with their arm bands, as they were leaving, Eva said shit, left my hat behind, Natty said sure, okay will see you down on the beach... she walked down and walked into the surf, she sat down and faced the whole length of the beach, the sea lapping up over her legs,... something caught her eye, or someone...

She saw him walking out of the edge of the cabins, he was an older, elegant, tall, not fat but with a small bit of a belly, but he was still carrying some old muscle, big shoulders, he walked easy, the sand not burning his feet, he was already tanned, but not a recent tan, but an etched tan, he had silver streaked hair, a full head of hair, a silver beard... He was wearing very classic cut black and orange striped swim shorts, he was about 150 yards away from Nattyy, he looked strong, confident, he waded into the sea, he then hit the water, he dived straight in and re surfaced, he then struck out, in a graceful powerful freestyle swim, but he was a proper swimmer, for about maybe the next 2 to 3 mins he just ploughed his way out into the sea, through the waves...and then slowed down, stopped, and laid on his back, and started to float, Eva was the standing beside Natty... hmm NOW that looked real nice baby, you don't see many guys his age looking like that, he must be what late forties...

Natty then stood up, dusted the sand of her cute butt, and said to her, Your damn right there... Eva, he was indeed hot and cool, but you just know a guy like that is going to be ramped up with another woman, somewhere...lucky bitch... But something about him is weird,

They both burst out laughing, and started back up the beach on their return walk, they passed the guy in the sea, the sun was more pleasant it was on their backs this time, one of the speed boats on the jetty started up reversed out then speed away, as they watched it, they see it slow down, the older guy who was swimming stuck his hand up, the boat came up alongside, the guy inside pulled him out of the water, handed him a towel, then the driver dived of the side of the boat, the Grey Beard swimmer then gunned the boat and speed away in an vast arc back towards their hotel and the strip, Shit!! said Natty, he could have at least offered us a lift... Eva and her started laughing again, as they walked along the shore, Natty watched the boat, dead straight, and fast... hmmm what is it, she said again, well he's a good swimmer, can handle a speedboat... wonder what else he can man handle that good!! the pair of them smiled, and laughed as they walked on, saying what they thought he could...!!

At about 6.30am after a brief swim and another stop they arrived back at the Hyatt, as they did, they sat down on a couple of lone and deserted sun beds, that had been dragged down by the shore, then they heard the boat, as it left the strip, it sped, almost floated along the surf about 150 yards off shore, Grey Beard was still alone, the boat cut through the water like a sharks fin, the water was remarkably still, and he went back towards the cabins, they saw the boat pull into the jetty, in the distance, and the guy, then unloaded a lot of shopping bags and walked back up towards the hotel,... then he was gone!!

Dinner in the hotel, that night was just like the night before, good, great food, great wine, all the girls were buzzing, Ket was still feeling a bit green, the in house club was great again, but tonight, the music was totally different, the sounds this time was all old school, classic and new soul and R n B all night, it was really good, they enjoyed themselves, the dancing, they were up on the sofas, a couple of the girls accepted some dance requests with a couple of guys... Eva n Natty, told them all about Grey Beard over dinner, and in the bar... they all crashed out at about midnight, but tonight they were all tired from the sun, jet lag had caught up with them, and by 12.30am the Sexy Six where all in their own beds, alone and dreaming the dreams...!!

  • Day Four - Chill Out Sunday... Grey Beard!!

They were all up early this morning with the sun as it rose, a couple of the girls, Eva & Ket, had already hit the pool, at 9.00am they all went to breakfast, and met up, over breakfast they learned all about the spa, what was available and some other stuff, from Eli, and the house waiter, told them again about the White Linen Chillout Sunday Party that starts at 2.00pm this afternoon, and did they want their table reserved...

Over breakfast Valia & Mia, said that they were going to hop on the shuttle bus at 11.00am and hit the resort and check out the bars, restaurant and shops, and did anyone want anything whilst they was there, if so let them know before they left, the rest of the girls, said that they was going to hit the spa, facials, massages etc, and all that other stuff, as a couple of them where looking a bit red, and sunburnt, Natty sat quietly, said that she was going to grab one of the big cabana beds on the edge of the beach and chill, they all agreed to be back here for the afternoon chill, by what 4.00pm, and that Natty, would hold the fort, until they all come back...

Roxy, went back to her room, after breakfast, and thought to herself, as the others left, let's do it Girl, let's put the goods in the shop window, and see what arises!! she said to herself out loud, so she grabbed her new strappy black high heel mules, her new white hot cut bikini, was lifted out of its resting place, it was still wrapped in the same paper as when Celina had given it to her, caveated with these words, If this does not attract men, Sugar, then that man is already dead inside!!, she unfolded the paper, she was naked bar her heels, wow, she said as she saw it for the first time, it was beautiful, almost like latex, it was like a soft wet look material, it had thick ribbon size side strings, that she tied up in bows, and the fabric only just come up far enough to cover her pussy, and if she had a landing strip, it would have been hanging over the front, the back was wider and hip cut, the hem, was only just covering her arse crack, the bra was soft, no internal support, and it held her full breasts great, same again ribbon size straps, with a clasp at the back, and the tie ribbon behind her neck, as she pulled it tight, the fabric pulled her boobs up, fuck me, it looked hot, classy, and was that very vintage and classic look, when it was properly wrapped around her body, she looked in the mirror, and decide to let her hair down, her hair was long, it came down to the middle of her back, it was then that she wrapped herself up in her two tone almost see through black and white body sarong, she tied it off in the middle, just above her breasts, the hem was just above her knees, so that as she walked it parted, either side of her thighs, hmm!! she said as she looked in the rooms full length mirror, your looking good today, sugar tits, She said to herself, her existing un bed tan lines had come on nice...her arse looked good, these heels made her legs look awesome, overall she looked toned, but not skinny, but not flabby, or fat, no excess, she grabbed her wide brimmed hat, her new Dior shades and collected together all her beach shit, her big white Longchamp bag, and her stuff, she left the room, and slowly strutted her way through the hotel open spaces, past the bar, fully aware of the glances she was attracting...

By 11.15am she was sitting on the edge of one of the double bed cabanas, an ice cold fruity handmade drink in her hands, that she had just happened to pick up from the bar on the way through, as she said to herself, maximising the peep show for the public, she was sitting on the side, looking back over the complex, she had decided to go left, away from the bar, and the main terrace, her bed was one of the front-line ones, out of the two rows, and she was two away from the end...and two sunbed rows back from the edge of the beach,... The spaces between the cabanas was nice so they cast no shadows, she stood up, and dropped her sarong, her heels where already on the bed, she stood by the side of the bed, and basically spent 15 mins doing a long sort of porno sun lotion application show of putting on her tan oil... but, no one come over and offered to do her back for her...

So, this petite beautiful, sexy, wet and slick looking dark haired girl, with the killer body, set about plumping up the pillows, so that she could lay on her back, half inclined, and look forward, and thereby maximise the afternoon sun, on her torso and legs... She pulled out her phone and kindle paper light, and read her messages, and picked up her story again, it was now midday, it was a bit of the usual chick lit, romance and danger stuff - she had thought about reading 50 Shades again, but you can't sit on a beach, with your pussy getting moist and wet, that dull ache that you want to scratch between your legs, in your mind,... the book she was reading was bad enough, the central character was a young rich girl or heroine, sold into slavery by her brother, and in it she was fucking everything that moved, in this bodice ripping historic yarn, of romans, gladiators and slave girls, so she could get her revenge, pure pulp fiction...

She just dozed off, after about an hour or so, of reading her book, and sitting in the sun, as one usually does, when one has the sound of the sea, sun on your skin, and your mind relaxes, it was now well after 3.00pm, she had not been disturbed, when she heard a soft-spoken voice,... Hmm Excuse me Miss, ah hmm, she slowly opened her eyes, to see before her was the one they called Grey Beard, standing at the bottom of the bed, he simply said Hi, sorry to disturb you Miss, but you look like you was beginning to roast, and maybe burn, this sun is very dangerous sometimes, so please be careful... he smiled and then just started to walk away, she sat up, on her elbows, and then pulled her knees up to her chest, and she said to him, thank you, for caring enough to wake me up, that's very nice of you, he responded back with a simple, smile... My pleasure, the pleasure is all mine, Madame!! But, he then stopped and said with his back to her, But a gentleman would hate to see him dream, and something so beautiful, being hurt and spoilt, by natures wicked vengeance's!! and with that he turned away, and started a slow jog down to the edge of the shore, and along the beach, back towards where the girls had seen him before...