The Adventures of Natty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The rest of the day, the girls lounged around the pool, drinking, eating, chatting, they hit the beach, Justine and Denny joined them, and they spent most of their time talking to Mia, they all agreed that they would hit the strip on Thursday night, and see what is happening in Town, then they could decide on what to do for the week end after, as the Thursday after that was travel home day, two weeks done and dusted, just like that, but they all agreed that Sunday night, they would be back here again, as last night was a great night, the best yet, Eva, then had the hotel brochure open and out, they all sorted through some of the day trips, and a few of them decided that next Monday they would do the Mexican/Inca ruins day trip, as it would be stupid not to, after coming all this way, and it was an awesome sight, by the looks of things, that night they all decided to have a room service meal, with Justine and Denny staying too, they all meet up, still in their bikinis, the middle hotel room was chosen, Eva & Valia room, it was then.

They all ordered burgers, nachos, wraps, pizza and beers, they just sat around, chatting, watched the sun set, the Sexy Six plus Two, by 10 o'clock, two of them had crashed out, Eli and Valia, where curled up on one of the double beds, back to back, Natty was lying on one of the sunbeds in the pool, Eva, was sitting next to her, feet in the pool, she noticed quietly, that Mia had slipped away next door with J & D, good luck girl, she was half awake and dozing, the other one of the two Ket, cracked open a bottle of red wine, from the mini bar, she took out three wine glasses, and passed them around, then she sat down on the bed next to Natty, Natty said to the girls, I will give Mia and hour or so, to do her thing, then I am going to wander back to my room, and watch the... The Late, Late, SEX Show, they all giggled, they spent the next hour talking about the holiday, grey beard, some of the fit bods they had seen, they also spoke about walking the other way, down the beach to see if they could be lucky enough and find any other lose Grey Beards!!

At much closer to midnight, the girls had finished the wine, and the other two of the Sexy Six, had dozed off, Natty put throws and blankets over them, Natty, then cleared away the glasses, made sure they were all safe and locked the room up,

She then waded through the edge of the plunge pool back to her room, she was still in her bikini, her beach bag on her shoulder, she stopped short on the terrace, and dried herself on one of the beach towels, and picked up one of the fleece throws, that was draped over the sun longer, and quietly looked in the room, the TV was on a rock music station playing some background noise, she looked over to the bed, on the bed were three girls, all naked, their sweet hot bodies wet, covered in sweat, and oils, and they were looking like some sexy weird human octopus, legs, arms, mouths, fingers, tits and fists where everywhere, Mia was in the middle, getting royally taken care off, by Justine, who had a fucking big black strap on cock, wrapped around her waist, that was simply ball deep in either Mia,s pussy or arse, by the looks of things, whilst Denny was sitting on her face, as she was kissing Justine, whilst she man handled her big tits, they was all breathing heavy, then Denny just started to shake, and shiver OH Fuck me, yes, yes, she cried as she leant forward and cum, squirted all over Mia, face and tits, just as Mia started to cum on the dildo in her pussy, as Justine rammed it deep and left it there, panting, Fucking hell!! Mia, she cried out, I have been fucking you for nearly 20mins, baby!!... 20 fucking minutes, her white cum cream was dripping out of her pussy, and covered the length of the dildo, as Justine slowly pulled the black monster out of her sex, oh fuck, baby that is so beautiful... Denny, then just grabbed it and started to lick, and suck, it clean...!!

Natty, let the curtain fall back, into place, she chose the big reclining lounger, grabbed one of the beach towels, and one of the throws, stripped her bikini off, and curled up, and watched the sky, shooting stars, God, this place is so fucking beautiful... I am so glad that I said yes, when the girls said let's do this one thing, and let's do it in style...!! She checked her phone, a few txt messages, she responded, to her mum and family, and a few friends, Celina, Jules, her lover and friend, The Englishmen JWB had just sent her another nice one, he simply said,... hope you're not doing what I would be doing if I was there in those rooms with you all, kiss, kiss, stay safe, stay beautiful... sugar tits!!...

About an hour later, she stood up, still naked in her high heel mules, the soft fleece throw partly wrapped around her body, and went to the patio door, the room was now pitch black, she had seen the lights go out about 15 mins ago, the TV had been turned off, and she could just make out the twisted shapes of the three beautiful and naked female bodies, entwined, but now asleep, laying in the other girls bed, she then softly, walked in and closed the door, went straight to her own bed, and climbed in, and curled up, with the throw blanket, that had her warmth within, the woman was asleep in seconds...!!

The morning of Day Six, a soft, sweet moaning noise woke Natty, she looked over to her friends bed, a body was still asleep, encased within its sheets, she raised her body up onto one of her elbows, to see where the noise was coming from, she looked around the room,curtains still half drawn, the sunlight cast its morning shadows, as her eyes adjusted to the light, her gaze drifted over towards the sofa, her roommate Mia, was butt naked face down, arse up, her forearms supporting her weight, her back was arched, her head was down her hair shielding her face, she was pushing back, into the girl known as Denny, she had her face buried between her thighs, eating Mia pussy, for breakfast, she then saw that she had the strap on wrapped around her waist, she pulled her face away from her feast, she spat on her targets pussy, her fingers working her pussy and arse, she gaped her, Natty could see her friends dripping wet pussy lips, in the half light, Denny then sat back into the sofa, and parted her legs, her hand started wanking that big black dildo, she spat on its head, she then said to Mia, come over here you little cock teasing bitch, come here and sit on my big black cock, your just a little cum slut, she whispered, it was time you was fucked again... you're a dirty little cock sucker!! you know you want it...!!

Yes Mistress!! said the girl, and with that she moved across the sofa and straddled the girl, her hands supporting her weight on the back of the sofa either side of Denny's head, the girl, started to rub, then head of the dildo against Mia pussy lips, it then slipped inside her, just the head, she sighed, Yes Mistress, fuck me, fuck me hard like a man, then she just impaled herself on the dildo, her back was to Natty, she took it all, ball deep, her back arched as she took it, the other girls hand was on her breast, her mouth on her nipples, the other hand pulling her hair back, and her head with it, the girl, was moaning as she grinded her pussy on the dildo, well fuck me then bitch girl, said Denny, with that Mia, started to rise and fall, she just eat the fake cock with her pussy..., her moans silenced by the hand of her fucker!!

Natty, softly pulled the bed sheet around her body, and she eased herself of the bed, she quietly walked into the shower, bathroom, and closed the door, she showered, and sorted herself, her discarded bikini from the other day was still, in the corner, she quickly put it on, and grabbed a hotel beach towel, she come out of the bathroom, she looked over at the girls, to see that Justine, had also been woken up, by the sex show, she was now standing behind Mia, as she bounced up and down on the black cock, she was grabbing her tits, and deep French kissing her, Denny's hands where now gripping Mia hips, as she pummelled her sex, with the fake cock, Natty, shook her head, and said to herself, she wont be able to walk for days...after that fucking, she undid the hotel room door, and slid outside, she closed the door, just as Eva was coming out of her room to, she was dressed the same way, Hi Babe, you hitting the pool for an early morning swim too, yes please said Natty, as The Late, Late Sex Show is now going into phase two or is it three...!! they linked arms and set off for the pool, laughing as they went!!

Two hours later, both of them where now totally naked, having a deep tissue, and hot stone massage, after they had spent about an hour in the hot Thai salt water steam bath, being naked in that water, was something else, it was so raw, and invigorating, the soap, hot lather wash by the massage girls was very erotic, if you was a guy, you would have been rock hard, being a girl was hard enough, it was so good as it soothed the sun burn, and there skin... it was also so fucking relaxing, it almost made you fall asleep, Natty, just wanted to be clean and total relaxed for tonight, she had her all her nails done, she was feeling good...,

Natty and Eva got back to the rooms, about lunchtime, Natty said to her lets be safe, just in case the sex show is still in full flight, the went into Eva's room, Valia, had left a message saying that she Ket, and Eli, where heading for the beach, and that they would catch up with them later, but would be eating a bar snack about 1.30 in the pool bar, and that Mia, had not surfaced or responded to any door knocks..., Shit, she can't still be in there with J&D, said Natty, I fucking well forget my room key, when I ducked out this morning, with that Eva, and Natty, went back outside, and hit the water and walked around the plunge pool, and climbed up, onto Natty's terrace, she quietly slide open the patio door, she quietly entered the room, with Eva in tow, the three girls, where all asleep, all naked, and all wrapped around each other, Denny still had the strap on around her waist, she was in the middle, Mia, and Justine, where either side, all of them had love bites and finger nail scratches about their bodies, Justine's butt was bruised where it had been spanked so hard, nipples and boobs had teeth marks, Hmm said Eva, must have been one hell of a fuck session!! Natty, nodded and said to her, from what I saw this morning!! these three won't be able to walk far, there possies and arses are going to be fucking sensitive, and raw, for days...

But, fuck this she said, I got a hot fucking date tonight, and these lovebirds are holding me up, from getting my shit sorted out, they want to carry on playing, they can go to another room, and fuck each other brains out!! and with that she pulled all the curtains back, the room was instantly flooded in sunlight, she turned the TV on and hit the volume control, and with that Eva, went... Oh Fuck! I am out of here, baby, Eva, then said, have fun, will catch you later Natty, before you go cock hunting...,

The girls all slowly stirred, and moved around, trying to escape the sun, Mia, was the first to wake up, hey... WTF Natty, what's going on!!... the other two, pulled themselves up, onto their elbows, what's going on, said Natty, its fucking, nearly fucking 1.00 o'clock, and I have a date tonight, and need to get my shit together and ready for later on, and not be subjected to another sleepless night and an all-night sex show!!! so can you ladies take it elsewhere for a couple of hours...so I can get some rest, and Jesus, Denny for fuck sake please take that cock off, unless you're going to be using it again!! with that Mia, leaned over and started to wank it, real slow, Hmm you want some, hey Natty...she said softly, she then leaned over and french kissed Denny, she fucks you real good, just like a man!! you want some, is that it, you been missing that Natty, hmm has it been a while since you had a cock, inside your sweet wet sticky sexy pussy, is it not...you want some now, all three of us... would you like that Natty? As she was saying this, Justine, leant over and started to suck to slowly suck Denny's Dildo, Hey, you want to be our play thing, for this afternoon, hmm shall we get your sex all warmed up for your date, let Denny just fuck your cute arse and pussy cat, as me and Justine, massage you...oh that would be just so good,!!

With that Natty threw a sofa cushion, at her... Fucking hell, Mia, you can be a wind-up bitch sometimes, you are a fucking banana wanker,... they both laughed out loud, and air kissed at each other, your just fucking Mad, when you get pussy fucked Girl!!! Mia then said, Girls, lets bust out, and let the lady do her thing, as she is my best friend, lover and the closet thing as I have to a sister, and the sight of you, you minx, sucking that fuckin big black cock thing again has just tipped me over the edge!! as I want some more, right girls, lets hit your room, She stood up, and grabbed her summer dress of the floor, the girls did the same, Denny was just about to take off the strapped on cock, No!! said Mia put some shorts on, and walk through the hotel like that, and let see who notices it in your pants, Jesus!! Mia you are so dirty some days, she went over and kissed Natty, well you should know, you have fucked me enough times, and she then said - you have fun tonight babe, I will stay over with the girlies, just in case you want to fuck him back here!! leave all the mess as it is, and I will pop back over later and clear it up after you have gone out, promise!! just in case you do come back...

The girls where gone within 10 mins, Natty had some peace at last, it was now, just after 2.00pm she had 5 hours to sort herself out, and Mia was right, it had been a while since she had been on a proper, a real proper date, she had wanked, sucked off a couple of guys, since she had been in the city, even been fucked after nights out at the club's n stuff, and via Celina's, and things, but a proper date, must be a couple years back, Shit!! she said... It can't be that long ago!! surely not!!

She stripped off, had a good look at herself in the full length bathroom mirror, went over and hit the power shower, hot and fast, she left her hair until later, she dried off and went and laid on the bed, she was naked, her tan lines where hot, exotic, trace your fingers around them man!!

She then called room service and booked an alarm call for 5.00pm, she just simply closed her eyes, and drifted off, her body was so relaxed after the spa treatments, and the hot shower, she went deep, she must have been more tired than she thought... the phone ring woke her up with a start, her body was covered in a sweat sheen... her mind then just flashed an image, she then remembered the big fireman, of the firemen, that was the last proper man cock she had taken, when the man mountain had paid a visit to the city, to see some old friends for the black tie, function, and asked her to go along as his date, or his plus One!! how sweet he looked in his dinner suit, and how much she had taken of him later that night back at his hotel, and the following day and night...fuck!! he had nearly broken me, he was just rampant, hard, big and strong that night, he must have been blue tabbed up at least,...she climbed of the bed, the image of man mountains cock was firmly in her mind, as she slowly walked back into the hot shower, about 5 mins later, her cum juice was dripping down the inside of her thighs, mixed in with shampoo, and whatever else she had been using, the loafer brush was discarded at the base of the door, her sex juice, being washed away, where she had fucked herself with it, her fingers had failed to switch on the lights, she need to be penetrated, she was breathing hard, heaving, her boobs, where rising and falling, the water was cascading down her back, and through her arse cheeks, if felt so good, against her lips,... hmm, she said if someone plays his card right tonight... he may just win the jackpot!!

Natty sat down in front of the dressing table, she pulled out all of her war paints and stuff, she looked long and hard, at herself, she then decided to let her hair dry au natural, she stood up, and dropped the towel, she picked up the lightly scented tan, enhancer, and she did her whole body, slowly, then she just stood by the window in the room, and looked out as the residents, and guests started the wind down, at about 6.00pm she was at her wardrobe, a towel wrapped around her body, a soft knock on the patio door, she turned around, as Eva and Ket, walked in still in bikinis, part wet from the plunge pool, but looking really hot n sticky, Jesus, its fucking hot out there today Natty,... we just thought we would say hi, see if you needed any help, and stuff, for the big day... Well I was just going to sort out what I was going to wear!! so stay if you want, she walked back over to the wardrobe, she pulled her tiny valise case out, she dropped the towel, and she proceed to take out some underwear, wrapped in a soft cloth bag, both girls looked at her as she dropped the towel and slid into the black sexy see through pants and bra, they were from the limited edition 50s classic range by Agent Provocateur, expensive, a present from Celina, re a date she had hoped that one day would happen, with him the Mad Englishmen from MFC, next was the exclusive Pretty Polly waisted suspender belt and a pair of just so fine denier black silky stockings, she slid them on real slow, being ultra-careful not to ladder them, they just made her look, that sheen just gave her legs the slightest colour, then she pulled out the shoes, from another cloth bag, both girls, gasped, You have got to be joking me, Natty, where the fuck and when did you get these...said Eva, the girls walked over, Natty had a pair of the classic 6 inch silver high heel black suede Christian Louboutin, with the rear tassels, Oh my sweet fucking God!! said Eva, I think I have just cum, in my pants, these are just so fucking beautiful, they look even hotter in real life than in the magazines, Natty smiled and just said, in that case then...you won't like this, then... she just pulled out of the same protection bag, the stunning miniature matching patent and suede, wrist strap clutch bag!!!! Holy Shit, what the fuck did you do, or who did you, or what did you do... to get these, a friend bought them for me, she replied, A very, very good and close friend...!!

With that she then went into the closet, and came out and carefully removed a plastic cover from a wooden men's hanger, she peeled it slowly back, to reveal the little black dresses of LBDs, Oh my god, they said, both together, that's hand stitched lace, see through, knee length, with side splits, front tied and wrap around, Holy fuck!! said Ket, is that Jesus...what I think it is, is that a Diane Von Furstenberg, Eva asked, her mouth wide open, Natty smiled and said Maybe, girlfriend!! hang on wait a minute, Eva then said, I have seen that dress before, in London Vogue, last year, they called that the mother of all LDBS,... It was on fucking Kate Moss, of all people...where the fuck did you get that!! She said... Same place!! Said Natty, same place...!! WTF Natty, that dress costs nearly 2500 Euros...if that's the case, I have got to get myself a job, in the city... Sweet mother of god!!!

Natty, turned her back to the girls, then she slowly pulled it on, then she fastened the front clip, the material is slight elasticated, so it basically moulds to whoever's body is underneath, she adjusted herself, when it was correct, the underwear looked as though it was part of the dress, it just vanished under the see through lace, she turned and looked at herself, she then slowly slide her feet into the shoes, she instantly grew, her body shape altered the dress become even more beautiful, she looked like a 1950 film star, pure glamour, she looked at herself in the mirror, she said a mental thank you to Celina, shit Lady... you know how to dress women...!!