The Adventures of Natty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey, girl... she turned around, as the girls next door entered the pool, and swam up, within the next few minutes all the other Four of the Sexy Six, where all in the same position as Natty, either in the pool or sitting on the beds, they all chatted about how beautiful the place was etc, Eva, then went back inside and a few minutes later come back waving a piece of paper, Hey girlfriends, hotel information, so listen up - Right then, welcome speech and resort review etc, is in the main reception bar at 10.30am, that's right after the breakfast buffet has finished, she announced, dinner is then served from 7.30pm to 10.30pm, and lunch, if required buy guests can be taken at one of the beach bars, as a bar snack, Drinks, will only be provided, from 10.30am until 12.30pm, and will only be given to guests with the respective arm bands, these will be allocated at the Welcome Meeting, will all new arrivals please attend, and prior to that, please use your room key for identification purposes...!!

Eva then said well it is what 8.30am, I am starving, what say breakfast at 9 u lot of fine fillies, then let's do the Welcome Meeting, do the tour and have a look around, then hit the sun this afternoon, after some lunchtime cocktails... yeah, sure, let's do it, girls, with that they all sorted themselves out and got out of the edge pool,

Natty went in and woke up Mia, come on baby, let's move and shake that sex booty, we are going to hit the breakfast bar, and do the welcome talk, and have a look around, 20 mins...

The girls hit breakfast, they all feasted, the food and the choices available was just amazing, fruit, old style cooked and continental stuff, and all the American shit you could dream off, they looked at the other guests, taking notes, mostly couples, all ages, a few other girls, mostly in 2 or 3 people Nos, groups, a few lone wolf guys, scattered about, they all chatted, selfies, and the usual pictures taken,... their bellies full, sated!!!

At 10.30am, they all moved off into the bar, where they were offered a glass of prosecco, and soft drinks, as they arrived they were all checked in passports, etc, and each of them was then given and fitted with a red arm wrist band, that meant that they were all covered as follows said the holiday company rep, and hotel rep said for all their food, and booze, and any of the standard hotel amenities, and services, but some of the services would have a small local charge like the spa treatments, and any tipping they wanted to do to any member of staff, was of their own choices, they were all given a small book with their name and registration room no that told them all of those...

For the next hour, they drank prosecco and listen and watched a video, the girls where the only ones with the reps, the reps them listed out what was available to them, and ran through the all the stuff that was available, there where even day trips to some of the local historic, and other sights that can be seen, the ruins, and the cliff diving, for example...the hotel had the following,

Outdoors - Secluded beach area, Terrace, 4 No Restaurants, 4 No Bars, and a small Disco Type Club, at Weekends, and a daily shuttle bus to the main strip, mall and shops.

Pool and wellness - Pool/Free beach towels, sun beds, Outdoor pool (all year) Hammam, Hot tub/jacuzzi, Massage, Spa and wellness centre, Fitness centre, yoga, water aerobics, outside beach gym, waters ports, scuba diving, jet ski & water skiing, beach volley ball, tennis,

Activities - Evening entertainment, Daily Entertainment Staff, Bikes available (free), Cycling, Darts, Table tennis, Snooker, Pool, Billiards, Video Games room, even access to a nearby Golf course.

The girls, all listened carefully, they all spoke good English, but as they were all eastern European, they were just being cautious, Eva, was named spoke person, and asked a few questions, they were all happy, they all understood, the meeting broke up at about midday,

For the next hour, after the meeting the girls wandered around the resort, finding and feeling their way around, at about 1.30pm they ended up at the beach bar, the pool was to their right, and the beach to their left, they all ordered some dirty sex named cocktails, and sat around, part shade part in the sun, they could see their rooms from here, which was handy, the bar was pumping out a nice constant flow, of sexy and sweet chill out sounds, cool and grooves!

The two bar guys, chatted, started to chat up and with the Sexy Six, told the girls that this area also doubled up as the night club at the weekends, with a cool resident DJ, Friday and Saturday was always themed club nights, details would be on the interactive TV in the rooms, but all day Sunday was the real deal, a real proper chill out scene, pool party, with the best DJ in Cancun, from mid-afternoon, until sunset, and then up until moon rise, and that outsiders could attend if they paid and all-inclusive door fee, so there would/could be some talent about, as none of the other two adjacent hotels had that, to offer, it was one of the hottest nights locally, so it was always good, the DJ, had worked in Ibiza, so it was bang up to date, and solid...

By mid-late afternoon, the girls, had being enjoying a good few heavy cocktails, they were all stripped down to bikinis, Eva, Mia and Ket, had gone back briefly to the rooms, and picked up some of their stuff, tan oil, etc, the girls where now all oiled up, and tanning, laying, around by the pool, in the pool, had hit the beach, swam, looked around, scouted out the scene, looked at the talent both male and female... a few things had caught a few of the sexy six eyes...

Ket and Eli, where sitting on the beach being chatted up by the guys who were playing frisbee, Mia was at the bar, with the hottest bar boy, juicing him for every bit of info re clubs, bars and stuff, as usual, Natty, and the others were just relaxing, on the beds by the pool, Natty, sat up, and looked around after a brief nap, checked her phone, nothing major, a note from Jules and Celina about another big house party a couple of weeks after, when she got back, and a naughty note about spending time on her white bits,...

She hit the pool to cool down, three of the others joined her, they just laid around by the edge soaking up the atmosphere, discussing their bodies and tans, then it moved on to tonight, after about ten minutes, the decided that tonight would be a simple easy girlie night, dinner in the main restaurant, with drinks in the bar, chill and watch the sunset, and maybe we could plan the next week end and next week out, set aside some days to do some of the stuff, the other two girls came back into the fold..

Mia then said, I will book the dining room for what 8.00 pm them, she went back up to the bar, then she came back, and then Mia spilled the beans, about what she had learned, and agreed with them, that by the sounds of things, the weekends Friday night until Sunday Night was the real playtime, and the days during the week was for relaxing, so we have two big weekends then Girls, and that also a lot of the young cool people from the States hit town Friday afternoon and stayed over until Sunday night, so that was when the fun starts, the strip and the clubs really come alive, she then told them about the fact that a nude male lap dancing club, just like in the film, Mad Mike!! was about thousand meters way from the hotel, walking distance!! they all raised their eyes at that one, they all looked at each other, and said together...oh we have just got to do that place one night, they all said!!!

Later that evening the girls, hit the main hotel restaurant, a la carte - all of them dressed to be undressed, casual but high end sexy, high heels, miniskirts, hot pants, short dresses, hair done, war paint applied, they all looked stunning, the first glows of suntans arriving, The Sexy Six, they had a great three course meal, chatted for hours, laughed and drank way, way... too much, shots, wine, shorts, cocktails, a couple of waiters buzzing around, bar hops, fussing all over them... helping them take group pictures, the night had just generated into a mess, close to midnight they all started to disband and head off back to their rooms...

By midnight all of them where in their rooms, either asleep, or passed out on top of the bed, trying to get out of there outfits, remove make up, it was messy, real messy Eva was sick, Natty eventually had to undress Mia, and fight of her sex advances, who then had just collapsed on the bed, after Natty and Valia carried her back, high heels in their hands, wandering from wall to wall, trying to stay upright, and that was barefoot, in the end they all just curled up, and crashed...into their respective beds...!!

  • Day Two and the Night...

They all woke up post 10.00am, they all had hangovers, busted heads, and felt sorry for themselves, self-inflicted chaos, they all manged to get room service breakfast, and ate on their respective terraces, it seems the general idea today was sleep off, chill, relax sunbathe by their rooms, keep it real low key, then they would see how things went tonight, have dinner again at 8.00pm then head out to the beach bar club, and stay in the hotel, hit then the inhouse club...

They day just flew by, the girls where all roasting nicely, dipping in the pool, drinking bottles of water and soft drinks, a couple of bottles of wine and sodas between them at about 2pm, lunch over and then a late afternoon nap, which ended up for Natty and Mia becoming a full on Pussy playing half hour, with two shattering climaxes, as they lay in each other's arms, teasing their respective bodies, it was nearly 6 o'clock, Mia said, you know what Natty, I hope we can find a bit of a jock/stud, cool dude that could take us both on one night, that would be fun, been a while since we did that, Yeah!! said Natty, big black, all muscle's and a donkey cock, like that old black dildo you had when we were younger!!! still have!! said Mia, and I still fucking use it!! they both laughed out loud,...

Then Natty said... you know what would be really nice, Girlfriend, would be one of those old style fashioned holiday romances, not like all the current shit, all that wham bam, thank you mam shit, you know the sort of thing, that hot type, a proper careful lover, really getting into shagging the same guy, over what a 4, 5 or 6 days, really getting into it, all that old romantic stuff...dinner, walks on the beach, all that other romantic film stuff, you know what I mean...Mia laughed... we both know that don't happen anymore babe, the last time we was out, I remember you getting dirty, and up close, with and fucked by that guy, on the white sofa, in the middle of that dance club, you just took of your pants under that shift dress, and sat on his cock for ten minutes, and milked him...dry, whilst the rest of us was dancing around, spaced out, and drunk, Natty then flushed up, Holy Fuck, babe, I had totally forget all about him, fuck, didn't I suck him off somewhere for something later too, Yeah you did, for taking us all home in his car, and I filmed it, on your fucking phone, that was back at your old flat before you went city dwelling, fuck me Natty, that must be at least 2, nearly 3 years ago... My bet is you still have got that video on your phone, Natty grabbed her phone, and went through her pixy n vids, and then she just went... holy fuck, Mia yeah, I do have it, she then played it back, as the they watched it again,... Oh yeah,!!

Natty, was just about to close her phone, when a light came on inside her head, she quickly scrolled through her messages, her hand come up to her mouth, Oh Shit!! She had just membered that she had sent that vid to the Englishmen!! One night when she was half fucked, squirting and in the middle of one of her hot wanking sessions with him...!!

They hit the shower, and sorted out what they needed to do, got dressed even hotter than last night, and walked out into the madness of the night, all the girls eventually found their way to the same table, that was there waiting for them, the Head Waiter, said as there was 6 of them, he had given instructions that this table was there's why they stayed here, and it could also be used by them when the club started at 10.00pm, as all They had to do was to pull back the big glass sliding doors, behind them and they would be directly opposite that bar, and the could then have their own little VIP area...Sweet, Said MIa, Thanks Babe, that's really nice of you!!!

They had their meal, as they watched the DJ set up, in front of the pool and opposite the main bar, the guy, had a mobile box double decks set up, that was like contained in a big box, it had been stored on one side of the bar, he then just pulled out a mass of cables and carefully plugged them all into some floor sockets, the bar guys cleared away some of the tables, so that an area of about 15m sq, was clear, some big white four seater sofas where then wheeled up to both sides of the DJ, taken from just outside of one of the chill out areas, two placed either side, then 4 of the big white sun cabanas where pushed up to the beach side of square, then they came over and slide the doors back to the girls table, then they done the same to another small bar opposite, they restacked the tables about the new formed square, they then wheeled out a big square lighting rig which was then just slid out from behind and above the main pool bar, it was then just clicked into place it was about 10m sq, and about 5 m high, it had all the lights and sound system hanging from it...

The girls watched on amazed, as they eat their desserts, by the time that they had their coffee, it was up and running, the guy was laying down some nice old summer classic tunes, and a few of the guests had wandered over, and was ordering drinks at the bar...Now that's really cool, said Eva, so cool, Ibiza style, white real nice...just then two of the bar guys wheeled up some big open box type thing, and within a few minutes they had unloaded and clicked together, a proper wooden dance floor in the middle of the rig!!

The girls, looked on amazed, the head waiter came over to them to get the room signatures, and told them that even though they were guests they would need to run a drinks tab, but they should charge it to one room, as it was the best way to cover any external visitors, but there drinks where covered in the holiday package, and then he said, that rig stays in place until Monday morning, then they put all way again until next Friday... enjoy your night ladies,

With that the girls ordered up some more cocktails, and watched as the club come alive in front of them by about 10.00pm, about 75 to 100, people where in the bar, the DJ, was still laying down some nice tracks, a few guys and girls, had started to dance and the noise level was slowly creeping up, then at exactly, 10.01pm, the DJ cranked it, his Play List was awesome and the crowd's response was instant...

Boom,... First track was, Pink - Let's get this party started, Happy, Move like Jagger, Outside, they just kept coming, Grooves and Hot Dance tracks one after the other, all well-known proper party tracks, within 20 to 30 mins, all the girls within the Sexy Six were up, shaking them booty's, singing, laughing, the atmosphere was awesome, the dance floor was packed, they and the crowd stayed that way for what was the next 3 hours, they had a great time, the drinks flowed, the place was just total fun.

The girls had stayed close to each other, and their VIP Table, a couple of guys, had made some moves, and the girls where just polite, sociable, they had agreed earlier, over dinner, no pulling and playtime tonight, let's just enjoy and see what happens, as the club could be shit!! as it got close to 1.00am, the DJ began to crank it down a shade, by 1.30 pm he was playing more slow and sexy tracks, couples where dancing close, people very pairing up, the girls, had retreated to their table, the table was just awash with bottles and glasses, they were singing the songs, like a giant all girl Karaoke Group, they were all laughing, smiling, flushed face's from the booze, and the sun, cameras clicking away, it was a great night out...

Just as it hit 2.00pm the DJ announced as per hotel rules, he had to sadly close it down, these where the last two dances, he said these where his two fav all time love classics, the main played two real classic George Michael track's, the girls, got up, just like the rest of the party people, and huddled as they danced and sang these tracks, as a group, the voices of the crowd, rising above the DJ, this was good shit, this place was just getting better, the DJ wound it down, the girls, separated, Mia and Natty, where standing together they had their arms around each other's waists, as they stood and watched the proceedings, Mia, leant into Natty, and whispered in her ear, I am going to eat you, until you scream tonight, sweet cheeks!!

The girls all peeled away at about 2.30am, they walked back to their rooms as a group, arms linked, heels in their hands, back towards their pool side rooms, Eva then just stopped dead in her tracks, and then just peeled off for a few seconds, as she stealthy headed towards the beach, then she came back, Babes, quick, quick, come here, quick here... Shhh!! her finger was pressed up against her lips, they all followed her lead, shoes in hands, they stopped behind some plants, and some of the beach umbrellas, most of them partly hidden... Eva, then pointed out something to the side of the pool bar, they all looked over, then the movement caught their eyes straight away, as they all saw some real hot sexy black girls mouth engulf some white guys cock!

They could see all of it, the black girl just total deep throated the cock, the guy was lying on a sun bed, she was sitting astride his legs, her big fake buff tits bouncing in the reflected light from the pool, she was pumping his cock into her mouth, her head bobbing up and down, she then took his cock out of her mouth, drool and spit running down her chin, as she spat some over her massive tits, she then spat on his cock, she played with its foreskin, she was then slowly tit wanking it for a few more seconds, she then looked up, saw all the girls part hiding, smiled at them, and then she just did the old, thumbs up signal in the air, she took him back in her mouth for a few more pumps,... and then she just simply pulled his hard cock out of her mouth, then pumped it real hard, she aimed and pointed his cock up his body, and just then he just moaned, as he cum and shot his load into the air, and all over himself...

Oh yeah, yeah baby... she shouted, that is it cock No 4... Tonight...!! Who hoop,... The Winner!! with that the girls, looked to the side of them, then saw two other girls appear, and start clapping, Oh yeah, sister, what a total fucking wanker this one is, you win, babe!! you win hand down sugar tits!!! with that the black girl got up, leaned over and slapped the guys cock hard, so that he yelped in pain, she then slowly stuck two fingers up at the guy laying on the sun bed, she slowly pulled her top back up over her massive tits, then just walked over to the other girls, wiping her mouth with then back of her hand, the three girls, then just high fived each other, they just started laughing at the guy on the sunbed, and walked away,...

The Sexy Six, just all burst out laughing, the guy quickly looked around, he stood up, nearly fell over as he struggled to get his cock back in his pants, saw the girls, and then just turned and dashed off into the shadows of the beach, the girls, looked at him, running away, and they just carried on laughing out loud, until they got back to the rooms, they said their good nights, kisses and hugs, Mia, simply said got to pee, and disappeared, as Eva, double kissed Natty goodnight, she then hugged her real tight, and whispered quietly to her, Can we fuck and play again one afternoon or sometime, as I really need a bit of your sex and pussy again, as I really miss you, Sure baby, sure...we will sort out some time!!