The Adventures Of Natty Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rich, kissed her on her forehead, and looked, as Natty, and said to her, I think it's time I was moving, as I think you need to explain and sort this mess out with the girls, I will pop back later, if you need me too, as I have to obviously deal with Tommy, and then clean up my end on this, if you don't want me back, just call and say so, I will understand, you okay with that... princess, she looked at him and said, yes, thank you, Rich, thank you for everything, you are a real proper gentleman, thank you, for ever and a day... he stood up, kissed her softly on her lips, said to her, for you always sugar tits, he then looked over at Mia, and said to her, see you later, maybe, but there are good, solid reasons for all this, with that he turned, picked his phone and tablet up, and left the room, and was gone out of the hotel in 5 mins, in a car back to the apartment...

Natty, closed her eyes, she almost cried as she heard the door slam, as she knew inside, that she would most likely never see him again, she then slowly stood up, pulled her self together, and said to Mia, Babe, not know but the Six, and just the Six only IN our room in 5 mins, please, we all need to talk and clear the air, about something, from last night...with that she turned and walked back into their room, she walked over into the bathroom closed the door, she hit the shower, she was clean, she got dressed in a t shirt and a pair of hot pants, she did her bits and pieces, had a girlie pee, got ready to go and face the music,...

And, just then she decided to check her phone, she looked at her emails, that was when she looked at her bank email, then she went... OMG, what on earth, that was when she saw that Rich, had paid her almost another 5,000 dollars, one payment was for the video, that was last night, and it was 2,500 the same as the others, but then again this morning, from the time it directed to her account, it was about 10.40am, that was when he was talking to Tommy on the phone, he had paid her another 2,800 dollars, for what, she had no idea... Why, he did not say anything, she ran their last few conversations through her head... he only said I will sort and fix this...!!

She stopped at the door it was just ajar, and listened, she heard their voices, the girls where coming into the room, she heard Eva say, to Mia, what happened last night, I was wasted, I don't know, said Mia, then Eli just said, something bad I think, something happened between Nat and Dave, we was fucking, me and Valia, we was getting in on the morning, with the boys, a bit of morning cock, never did anyone any harm, and then Tommy's phone went off 4 maybe 5 times, he got of the pussy as they say, he grabbed it and said it Rich, its something important, he went out onto the balcony... he didn't say anything, he just came storming back into the room, Dave was let's say, no easy way to say this, was fucking Valia, Doggy up on the sofa, they looked as Valia, she just nodded, she had been crying, and he just literally, grabbed Dave just by his hair, pulled him off her, and then punched him straight in the face, and said you fucking dirty cunt, as he went down he stamped on his gut, and said to him you get thirty fucking seconds to get yourself out of this room, then you and your fucking mate, if you're not gone in the hour, I will beat the living crap out of the pair of you, you fucking cock sucker... Dave tried to say something, then Tommy just slapped him hard around the head... we had no idea what the fuck was going on, Valia had jumped over to the bed with me, we was both butt naked, for fuck sake, and the guys we meet yesterday, looked like they wanted to fucking kill each other,... for fuck sake,

With that Natty, come out of the bathroom, the conversation stopped as she stood there, and she just said to them, the reason why was... simple, Dave sort of forced me, forced himself on me, to fuck me, to have sex with him in the bathroom, behind the locked door, otherwise he would tell you who I was...or he thinks I am, in real life, he somehow thinks that I am some kind of cyber whore, or some top webcam sex chat bitch, who he talks too over the internet, called Secret Dream or something from Romania, or somewhere like that,...

That is why I left, with Rich, after we come back, from the beach, it's fair to say, that you, the lot, of us where, all pretty well, by then wasted, half drunk, even pissed..., I don't know what I did or said for him, to make him go and do what he did, we was all being, adult, playing, fooling around, considering what we had all just done,... She shrugged her shoulders,... we was all still at it, we was getting a bit hot, he had started to wank his cock, after he took a piss, as I was in the shower, I had touched his cock to be fair,... then he was showing me all these, pictures off his phone, of this woman with black hair and glasses, and as kept, saying, I said No, that's not me, Dave, he then said fucking lying bitch, well you do on it screen, so now I am going to have a real piece of your arse, he ripped the towel of me, grabbed me by my hair, and forced fucked me hard over the bath,...

I didn't tell Rich, anything or say anything about it, what happened, until we got back here, he knew something was wrong, by then, and he decided to leave the hotel, party, with me, as I just said at first, can you get me a taxi please, as I want to leave...

He said, you are not going alone, in a taxi, it can be dangerous out here for lone foreign woman... So, there, it is said, it is done, it is over, sorry girls, I didn't mean to spoil the party, and the last days of our holiday...

With that Mia, walked over and said to her,... Sshh, no more, she wrapped her in her arms, then Eva was there with them, Eli went to Valia, who was saying, Omg, Omg that fucking cunt, was fucking me Then, after that last night, and again this morning..., Ket was just sitting there, shaking her head, she then said out loud,... I fucking knew, something bad had happened last night, well I didn't, but Body's hubbie did, he said something to me, when we was curled up outside on the terrace, after the video was finished, we were watching the wife and you lot getting it on, he just said, something was wrong, but he could not put his finger on it, he then said, Natty, something's happened to Natty, he thought it was between you and Rich, as he overheard him saying earlier to Tommy, what's the going rate for an overnight, with a top class girl these days, and Tommy said something like 2000 to 3000 grand... I think, but I am not sure what he meant by that... as they were looking at the video on the tablet...

Elsewhere and Unbeknown to the Six girls, even Rich, and Tommy, for that matter, the model that they had come to Mexico to Video, two days before, the beautiful web cam sex star called KitKat, was at that exact moment in time, was moaning, softly, she was lying in the middle of a big bed, her hands chained and tied to the big brass bed, soft background chill out music was playing, but loud enough to mask the sex noise, being created from within the building, she was not naked, her face had a lace mask hiding her eyes, and 50% of her face, she was sexy dressed, in high heels, stocking, and a half cup bra, her breasts where big, fake, her nipples clamped and chained, with one of the same guys that had fucked her on the balcony the night before, as they had watched Natty and Rich, have sex on the beach, was fingering and... eating her sex,

Also within that room was another two restrained women, who were Japanese Rope tied up, and also half masked, dressed in just thigh high, 6 inch high heels boots, hanging from rings bolted into an overhead beam, one either side of the bed, the blonde one of these, had a tip responding, love sense vibe, deep within her pussy, it had been inside her for almost an hour, it was making her moan, through her ball gag, her body was shaking as the anonymous viewers on the web site, sent her body into spasms, she had cum a few times, as the mess running down her thighs and soaking the floor, confirmed, their bodies had been used, the guy they all knew as Dave, was butt naked, he was hard, he had just pulled his cock out of the cunt, of the other dark haired woman, that was hanging there, she had a tip reacted vibrator butt plug, and nipple clamps, and had also climaxed and had a pool of mess on the floor below her...

Dave, was using a live web cam feed, on a site called Chaturbate, The Room was called - The BDSM room on the site, he was there to video the action, he had just close up viewed for the room punters, his cock fucking her, as he zoomed in on the girl on the bed,...

In the same room, in the beach side cabin, sat a masked half-naked guy, he was sitting on the big sofa, watching the sex scene in front of him unfold, he had a semi hard cock, he was slow wanking himself, as he was talking to another man on his smart phone, he pushed his face mask up, his name was Jonathan, he was talking to his twin brother, who was at that moment, in his home office, thousands of miles away, watching the live sex scene unfold too, it was being broadcast live onto his big 52inch computer screen, he then casually said to him, in response to the comments being made,...Yeah, Bro, total agreement, that was a real good call on KitKat, proper nymphomaniac, as you have seen from last nights video, and again this morning,...

Oh, and the girls want a piece of her butt, later...if your happy to let them use her, as they have been fairly good, naughty whores, for the last couple of days... they need to be exercised properly, and each of them gang fucked, also as these two stunt cocks, are here, it could make, be a good video, he then listened for a few moments,

Then he said, Yeah it all went sour, Dave the prick, was let's just say this, he got to wrapped up in it all, and he ended up doing her, Yeah, he did, he fucked The Dream, Natty, he locked her in the bathroom, she was having a shower, the cunt pretended he needed a piss, and then the stupid cunt, after he had done her, the prick let it slip, he knew who she was, she went mental, slapped his face, and kneed him in the nuts, that is after she had fucked with him, mind you, then she just fucked off,... he listened, then said again, Yeah, Rich left with her,... silence again, Then he said, No fella, not heard a thing from her, not a word, txt or call, you got anything back from her, so somethings wrong then, not even a call from her, regards the Box...!!

Oh, and Dave did say this morning, that after Natty had fucked him off, he had got right into her pal, the one called Ket, says she was right up for it, as was the other one, with the big tits, Valia, or something,... hmm Yes, Natty and Rich, just up and left the rest of them there, last night, then it went real sour, this morning, these two wankers got rumbled, by Rich, and then Tommy, got a few missed calls, he went outside, then he came storming in the room, Dave got a right hander, from Tommy, as he was butt fucking one of Natty's, friends, mind you, they then both got sacked, by Rich, via Tommy, and told to get out of the hotel, like pronto,... Yeah, was lucky, so that is how they all ended up back here, I was halfway through the morning online training with Katz and Jules,... but looking at the recent viewing numbers, that may be a nice turnaround, fella, those two do so very well together... awesome, really.

But, Dave, did say that the videos, that the guys have shoot yesterday, were good, the final orgy scene is pure gonzo, hot, all the girls involved, other Than the Body, who we both know, yeah fella, that one, the body builder, what a chance, lucky result that was, her being here also, are virgin cunt and unseen pussy, but if we can a copy of it now, really get it now, I don't think so,... yeah, Dave downloaded the single vids, onto the memory stick, but the big one, was to massive, to get off the laptop, quietly... The KitKat one we will, as she been paid under your banner to make the video, but honesty Bro, I think the Natty, avenue you need to cut off, and shut down,... Bro, know you like it, but I think distance maybe be prudent, as she is a smart cookie, and at the moment that pussy cat pride is hurting...he was listening, then said to him, Yeah agree, fine with me, cheers, Bro, catch u later,... He ended the call.

He went back watching the room, the scene, in a few moments he was hard again, he pulled his face mask, back down, and stood up, and walked over to the bed, he groped the two hanging bodies, first the blonde, then the dark haired one, he squeezed her tits, and put his fingers in her cunt, and then tasted them...

Hmm these two bitches, are almost ready, boys, she, the dark haired one, then said to him, as he just hard slapped her butt, a couple of times, she pulled her head back, and moaned, and said, please, Sir, please, fuck me, please, Master, I need it so bad, please Sir, he then went to the guys, as he stood, next to the bed, his cock was rock hard in his hand, he was watching the other guy, carry on gently teasing, and finger fucking the KitKat, right, gentleman, let's all gang bang fuck this Kitty Kat, first, then we will deal with these two dirty cock sucking whores...later today!!

Back at the hotel, Natty, face just flushed up, the thought smashed into her mind at a 100km her hour, had Rich, just paid her this morning, like he would do, a fucking hooker, for last night, to keep her quiet, she pulled herself together, she pulled away, she turned and walked over to the desk, she sat down, and looked at all the girls, give me a minute, babes,...

She took a few deep breaths, she opened up her phone, and read her messages, nothing from Rich, JWB, just the normal, daily shit, nothing really new from earlier this morning, she then did something, she didn't know why, she just had a real nasty thought, she checked her bank, she logged in, in a few moment's she was in her account, she looked at the detail transactions, the money was still there, it all was credited, and she noted that her MFC pay out had arrived also, she turned to the girls, and told them, all to do it, just in case, as I don't know why, something about all this, just seems dirty, but something stinks... And just to make sure, she transferred that money to her other account, to keep it away and clean... she told the others to do that also too, as I fear we maybe being teed up to be hacked or something,...

They all, just looked, at her, and then they all did the same, within a few minutes, they was all lying, sitting on both the beds, and sofa, they all, nodded, and responded positive, no one was short, they all had the money credited, and most of them had transferred the money away. With a few minutes they all had confirmation emails,...

She then told them all about the night out with Grey Bread, she told them about The Rocks, and his offer to take them all out for dinner, to their on Saturday Night, she explained more than she did the other morning, when he had dropped her back off at the hotel..., then she said to them, but there is more, much more, Oh, why what else has happened with Grey Beard then, said Mia, they all listened, as she was about to start to explain, Valia, also, said to them, that must have been really beautiful, to be taken out and treated like that, for a change, all I got was fucked, by a couple of lucky fuckers, and it seems one of them is a right cunt, then ladies, please remember that most of us was fucked by that Dave, yesterday and The Body's Hubbie, Natty looked around, Valia was looking at her, and just shrugged her shoulders, they all had lowered their heads a bit, at that point, your right there Babe, totally right, Said Natty, even I got fucked by him, I also got fucked by Rich, and Tommy, we all did, Rich, was not that active, maybe that was just with me, I don't know, then Eva said, no, Natty, he fucked me too, think it was when you and Mia was playing out your scene in the room, it was when I was on the balcony fucking about with the Body, yet again, she started it all, by sucking his cock, as the Hubs fucked my butt... sorry, and can I just say this first, but my heart felt, gut instinct, guess is that, from her chit chat, that this was not the first time, she had fucked with these guys, altogether Nat,

Thanks Eva, But first, yeah your right, Val, we all have, but this started with me, let me explain, how I ended up on that beach at that time, yesterday morning...and how we ended up, doing what we did yesterday, then Natty told them about what she had done yesterday morning, her real early morning walk, then what she had seen on Rich and Tommy's balcony, and then what she seen or saw yesterday morning, at the cabin, and what he, him, Grey Beard was doing to Katz, and then when, the woman from the Rocks, Jules had then walked out onto the terrace, dressed exactly the same, and that's how, she ended up, with Tommy on the beach,..., they all just looked, at her... open mouthed, shocked even,

Girls, first, before you start, when I first moved away from our neighbourhood, into the big town, what about 5 years ago now, the first job I had, I got the fucking sack from, after a couple, or was it six months, stupid bitch, got drunk, at an office leavers do, and at the after work party, and as you know, when I get drunk, I get stupid, and Madame here, got sick, and got fucked in the loo, by one of my bosses, but, the head of HR for the firm saw me come of the disabled toilet with him, and guess what, those two were having an office affair, slam dunk, she was coming down to the that same loo, to do what he had just done with me, the dirty old fucker,... but I was the one who had to go,

So, as I was trying to get, find another job, one week, looking then turned into a month, I was flat sharing back then, and I had bills to pay, I met another girl, from my apartment block, in the local bakery, one morning, about 6 weeks later, we got talking, over coffee, back at her place, and 5 days later I was in a photographers studio, having some naughty pictures done, I got paid by him about a month's money... what was 2000 US Dollars, for 4 hours work, for showing off, what god fortunately gave me at birth, to him, and his cameras, so over the next 6 months or so, I got another job, in the end, but in between, getting that job, I had to live, so I think overall, I did about 20, or so photoshoots with him, some with her, and twice, with a guy, sex ones, hard core, Jesus I even went out for a while with both of them, the stunt cock was a total fucking cunt, but that's another story, that how I sort of met, Julia, and the dress lady Celina, Mia knows them, from a party once, a years or so ago, so back to yesterday, after I walked away from the cabin, that was when I feel over on the beach, and that's when I met Tommy, I was hurting girls, I like that prick, Grey Beard, then boom, all up in flames, so when Tommy offered me the same deal yesterday, but with a bit more, I said about you lot, when we was chatting upstairs and I was signing up, I did a shoot with them, first, yesterday morning, they showed me site, the girls, and other stuff, but I thought shit, if we could get a good drink out of these two, for being here on holiday, then why not... so that is the story, behind what and why yesterday happened.

She stood up, and went over to her side of the bed, and then Natty saw his shirt, Grey Beards shirt, she had worn back from the cabin the other morning, she then picked it up, as she did she saw the box, she had totally forgotten about that thing, she picked it up, she looked at the card, it simply said,... For you to wear the next time we meet, Love John, xxx, strange, she thought, she then slowly opened the box, looked inside and just dropped it onto the bed, its contents spilled out, the other girls all gasped, as its content spilled out, right there. right now, laying on the bed, for them all to see, was a bright red ball gag, a red jewelled butt plug, a set of matching hand cuffs, and nipple clamps...WTF Natty, said Eva, who the fuck sent you all that, sit!! Then Natty, said through her tears, Him... Jonathan,... and she rushed into the bathroom, and slammed the door shut behind her...