The Adventures Of Natty Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her sobs just started, what the fuck, she was looking hard at herself in the mirror in the bathroom, she didn't, want to cry over this in front of them, she was proud, it was hurting, but, what was all that about, she knew now, deep inside she knew, but she just didn't want to believe it, what has been going on, it was as if... she had been selected, by him, and maybe Katz, as a possible target, but why me...what made me so special, out of the six of them, and all the other girls here, on holiday...why me, why me...

She checked herself, took a few deep breaths, and then she come back outside into the hotel room, Eva, and Mai, where the only ones left, Eva, said, Valia, Eli and Ket, had gone to the bar, to get some proper booze, and get lunch delivered, so that we, three, we can talk, and sort out this situation, as she went over to the bed, to look at her phone, it was now 2.30pm the sex stuff and the box, where gone, as was his shirt, the girls did s quick group, hug, then they sat Natty down...

Eva, spoke first, before she could say anything, babe, listen up, none of this is your fault okay, we are all fucking adults, well, most of the time, you was straight with us about the photo shoot, before we went in, we didn't go in to that hotel room blind, we all had a rough idea, what was going to happen, for fuck sakes babe, let's be honest, we had both already been fucked by the body's and her old man, the others had all been slagging it out, left, right and centre, but, to be truthful, the chance of getting this beautiful holiday paid for, with what, doing a bit of girlie porn and some dirty pix, was a brilliant idea, fuck, babe, it even means we could all maybe, do another week away, later this year, to Ibiza or something,... we know now, or I guessed that Rich, and Tommy fucked you, yesterday morning that was almost obvious, when u told us about the photoshoot, deal lunch time, for fucks sake, Nat, I know you, I knew you would have road tested them first... Before you went live with it to us, but you, didn't know, that they would turn out to be a bunch, of wankers, and that prick, grey beard, and those two slags, well they need to be taught a life lesson, and a hard one, by the sounds of things, that fucking box thing, was a real low blow, by anyone standards, so we need to think about it...!!

Then Mia, said, I agree with Eva, Hun, but that revenge idea, needs to be carefully, reviewed, we are only here for another couple of days, let's not let it get in the way and spoil it, let's all just, eat, drink and get a bit of a heavy tan top up, for the rest of day, crash out early tonight, let's all get some proper sleep, then we go to war, after a big fuck off breakfast, in the morning, when heads and hearts are a bit... clearer, you okay with that, you are with friends here Natty,

Then the other three, came charging back in through the open patio, all silly, and girlie, giggles, carrying six big jugs of mixed cocktails, and some glasses, and they placed them on the rooms coffee table, Valia, started pouring them out, and through her gritted teeth, somehow managed to say, said, the bar food, we have ordered... NOT pizzas ladies, will be here in 20 mins, or so, so then ladies, I duly propose to.. The Six, that, we get these down our throats, and into our blood streams, as soon as, as it seems, we have some shit that needs, kicking into touch, and deleting from our head spaces, and there is nothing better than that, than a few jugs of Pina Cs, or as my sister has always called them...Penis Colluders and Mojitos...to do just that job,

So then, to all the Ladies of The Six, Please, raise your glasses to the air, and bark into the moon, like we are a bunch of hunting, Werewolves of the Night, and my toast is... To Natty, who by chance, vis misadventure, had just paid for all our Holidays, and our first trip to the Sex Clinic for the usual tests when we get back home, they all down the drinks, started to cough, and all burst out into laughter, thereafter... Natty, then just said, you are just a bunch of fussy cock suckers, and are just unbelievable some days,... and that's why, I am so fucking proud to call each of you a friend!!

That afternoon just, got messy, and then naughty, and then, it eventually ended up, with each of them either naked or half naked sun bathing until sun set, the 3.00pm food went down well, but the cocktails, just disappeared rapidly, as did the two sets of follow up rounds, and at 8.00pm they did have pizza, and beers, to everyone's delight, and the fateful comment from the Valia, of... Does this come with a cock and cream sauce? To the room service guys...!!

At about 7.30pm the Body, come tottering over to them in outrageous high heels, and another not there white crochet bikini, she almost feel over and into their plunge pool, to join them from the main pool, she was half cut, and all flustered, as she had been paid, but they had not paid her old man, but then she said, I didn't see them offer him a big contract, hes driving me fucking bonkers, I need female company, for fuck sake, men, just a big bunch of whinging... A Holes, Jesus Christ, said Eva, he wanted paying as well, to even to be able to say that he had, fucked with us lot, most guys would just love getting all that pussy for free, and not even fucking complain about it, so, you, but hold on, even you, got paid then to fuck your own man... it seems, last night... that is just mental!!

They just sat around, on the table, and the sun beds, on the middle terrace, which was Eva's, room as it was most secluded, from the eyes of others in the hotel, and almost butt naked, was all of The Six, most had just some kind of high heels on, and a G String type of bikini bottom, they were all oiled up, from the days sun bathing, skins where beginning to glow, from the fresh tanning session, tan lines, where now two shades, of tan, some red, some darker, based on the flawless skin, and they spent time easting the pizzas, and chatting, Eva, had told The Body, to get with the programme, and get naked... which in her case took about, 10 seconds,...

They had demolished most of the 24 No beer of the food tray, that came with the pizzas, by about 9.30pm, they had now all got a little bit tipsy, or worse for wear, by 10.00pm, Ket and Eli, had literally had enough, and staggered off, arm in arm, and had gone to bed, Valia, had just crashed out on the sun lounger, they had decided to put two bathrobes, over her body in the end, just let her sleep, said Eva, the old retainers, Eva, Mia, and Natty, and The body where left, they had now, put a shawl, or sarong on their shoulders, and had moved onto Natty's, L Shaped balcony, they had moved one of the loungers, around the side with the table, and the balcony sofa and chair set, it was a very quiet night, not many people out and about, wandering around, on the beach, where a few sunset watchers, and the bar was looking empty, the air was still, but still humid, they where chilled, and relaxed...

The Body said it was one of the changeover days from the states, and that she and hubs, had another week left, of their three weeks, but she might extend their stay, after the un expected pay day yesterday, as they had originally decided after the competition, that we would take some time out, and we that we would drive down to Mexico, in their new Ford Raptor SUV, as they was supposed to be on, get this, doing a month long road trip, doing the West Coast Road, but after a late night stop off, they had decided to stay here, they agreed to do the Road Trip, after she had eventually won the Miss South California, Fitness Queen Competition, a year after she fucked it up, as she had been working her butt, hard dog, for the last 6 months, then real, heavy for the last 3 months, exercise, diet...but for 150,000 dollars, pay day, it was to top prize money, for fitness in the states, a top US magazine cover photoshoot, Muscle & Fitness, and then, all that other shit, that goes with it sponsorship, personal appearances, they should make about another 250,000 this year... At least, and that was the original dream maybe get a little house buying money, together, then maybe family and kids...!! she sighed,...

Then she said, But, as she should have won it last fucking year, really I had it in the bag, lost it to the fucking lesbian sisters, but I got drunk, and ended up with Tommy, and some other group of guys, after we had the Miss Fitness, group photoshoot, the shoot for some tasteful glamour magazine, they had pulled together the top four hot, favourite girls in the running to win, the gig, was supposed to be simple, group and individual Bikini and tasteful Nudes, and just my fucking luck, after the group stuff, I was the last one to be individual shot, me being me, as usual, had a couple of glasses of champagne, to calm my nerves, also I had not eaten properly for the last 6 weeks, doing, the muscle, cutting and ripping, diet, to get the best tone, whilst I was waiting around,... and the other girls, had all left after their sessions...

Fucking stuff, went straight to my head, and my pussy, and I got a little bit too playful in the final shoot, in fact a little bit to fucking playful,... well, you all seen how I get, gets me as horny as fuck, does champagne, why champagne, I have no idea, but it does... so we ended being fucked by Tommy, then Rich, during the shoot, and then later on the other two, Dave, and the other guy, the sound man, hes name is Mick, I think, yeah, The Fitness Doll got, proper gang banged, they did my arse n pussy real good that day... the fucking and games, went on all night long, but I got paid well for it, but in the morning, we went around again, but this time the fuckers filmed it too, but two other guys, had arrived and joined in, Jonathan, and Will or Bill, fuck knows, what their names are, they were just another two cocks to suck, earned another shoot fee, so was fairly happy... And I fucking loved it, all that cock and cum, was awesome, was my first ever 5 guys, sex session, we had done another couple, girl, and another cock with him, that was one of his muscle mates, as a three way, but to do a proper gang bang, with strangers, total fantasy dream come true,... Makes me so fucking horny,... Jesus,

So we have done three maybe four porn shoots now, with Tommy & Rich, over the last year, or so, I did my last one, with them, last autumn down here somewhere, near here I think, in an isolated beach cabin, was lovely... Filmed again, but then there was a big one, that was with 12 normal looking older guys, but with two BBC local guys, for some site called Tampa Bay Bukkake or something, we shot it over a weekend, we was up near the US/Mexico border in one of the guys who took part, amazing villa, babes, fuck it was beautiful, overlooking the ocean, from the top of the cliffs, no other place, for miles, was just amazing, all white, just like one of those big sexy Mediterranean Villas, you see in those high end continental sex films,... loved it.

We got lucky, we both got over 10 grand each, for that shoot, over the two days...was awesome, we loved it, me I couldn't fuck, and I couldn't walk for two days after that one,... fuck, even now, talking about it makes me horny as fuck, she started to rub her pussy through her, skimpy bottoms, lifted her fingers up to her lips, she tasted herself, Jesus, I am as wet as fuck...it's you lot, you get me all worked up, and sexy...talking about sex, and fucking all the time... Jesus!! and yesterday was fucking awesome, that daisy chain, and fuck session was just the best ever... god I love girl on girl sex, just love it, by now her fingers had pushed her panties, down further, and she was openly beginning to masturbate, began teasing, her sex in front of the girls,... laid out on the sun lounger...

We got any more drinks, babes, as I am gagging for some... girlie sex, and some more alcohol, as she looked at Eva, and Mia, then over to Natty's body, as I think I would fuck, any of you right now, or if you all fancy a bit of girl on girl tonight...with that she just leaned over and picked up, the empty bottle of champagne, and started to slowly suck the neck,...

Sure, we got some, said Natty, she stood up, and went inside to the Mini Bar, and pulled out one of the bottles of ice cold white wine from earlier, she had a few delivered when Rich was here this morning...then she went over to the bathroom, to do lady things, she turned on the night lights, in the room, locked the door,... And went back outside to the terrace, it was 10 30pm,

When she got back, the Body, was up on the sun bed, and was in full porn star mode, her heels were still on, her bikini bottoms where on the floor, Eva, was kissing her neck, and groping her big fake tits from behind, teasing her nipples harder, as she was now squatting up and down slowly, and was putting on an explicit bottle fuck show for the Mia, who was now, sitting, with her legs wide apart, and was playing with her clit, through her bikini bottoms, Natty, put the bottle down, in the middle of the table, and topped up the four empty glasses, just as she did that Mia sad to her, as she leant forward, come here lover... we want you tonight, me and Eva, we want to make luv to you tonight, as her hands run up the sides of Natty's legs, found the pull string of her bikini, and pulled them undone, they just fell to the floor, her fingers then ran softly around her butt n pelvis, one of them found the top of her sex, for a few moments it just teased her clit hood, she leant forward a bit, a soft moan escaped from her mouth, with the words... hmm that would be real nice idea, babe...her hands were now resting on the table top, then she felt lips brush over her skin, small delicate kisses, she parted her feet, then she felt a lone finger slide inside her, fuck she was wet, she raised her head up, just as the Body first climax, and little squirt, left her, she just started to dribble her juice, over the top of the bottle, her moans, where getting louder, just as one of Eva's, hands covered he mouth, the other was now on her clit hood, rubbing her sex hard, the bottle was half buried inside her now, as her thighs shook, and her climax intensified...

Then Natty, felt Mia, breath on her skin, then the wet sensation of her tongue, as it ran itself up from her pussy, and over her but hole, it stopped and probed her butt hole, she rimmed her for a few moments, her fingers had pulled her butt apart, so her tongue could get deeper inside her wet sex holes...Natty's sex was instantly alive, but then Mia, always had that affect on her, her and Eva, were the two women that had played, slept and fucked with her more than any others, even from those first tentative, exploration, and endless teenage sleepovers at school,

Then suddenly, in her head popped the memory of their first combined climax, the three of them, at Eva's, parent house, they had gone away, Eva's older sister, was supposed to be looking after them, but she had fucked off somewhere with her boyfriend, they had got half drunk on a bottle of cheap wine, three fifteen year old schoolgirls, comparing tits, and pussy hair, touching and feeling up each other, they had all kissed, each other, like boys might do, they ended up looking for, and finding Eva's fathers porn stash, he had a few old DVD and Videos, but the one they ended playing on the DVD player, she will always remember that film, it was called Bilitis, it was the story of two women, in France, who were in love, the film was from the 1970, it was all very soft focus, soft core, but it was sexy, erotic and beautiful... but it made the girls horny, they copied, what the girls did on the screen,they went into the shower room, they ended up playing with themselves and will cock shaped, things from within the bathroom, she remembers Eva, fucking her almost virgin sex with the hairbrush, her fingers, and a small deodorant can, they all did, to be honest, they all took each other's virginity that night, not a proper boy cock type thing, but they broke in there sex,... It was beautiful, it was a precious time.

Natty was snapped back into the room, just as the champagne bottle, rolled of the sun lounger, and onto the terrace floor, and majestically rolled, and found the edge of the plunge pool, just as Mia pulled her pussy part, and two of her long exquisite fingers slide inside her, her eyes opened to the sight of Eva, on her back, and the Body face was buried between her thighs, her legs wide apart and her sex, and tops of her thighs, wet from her climax, in clear view, for the next few minutes Mia, ate her like a porn star would eat her sex, her insides felt like a washing machine, her head was all over the place, past and present sex scene's played out in her mind, Eva then said to Mia, Mia, get the box, get that fucking box that Natty was sent, please...

Mia, said, okay, she quickly, pulled away from Natty, she spanked her butt, on each cheek, girlie spanks not man spanks, and was gone, for just a few moments, then she was there again, she passed the box to Eva, who opened it up, it full contents pilled out onto a discarded bed pillow, she tossed the jewelled butt plug to Mia, and said use it on Natty, she then emptied all the box out, then she had the 9 inch Glass Dildo in her hand, Natty, had not seen that, it was at the bottom, of the box, as was two other things, one was a set of anal beads, the other was dildo, that you could fuck another woman with, one that you put inside yourself as you did another woman sex... there was also two sets of nipples clamps, and chains..., also there was one of those bullet, small intense G Spot super vibe pantie vibrators,... As Natty, watched Eva, she felt Mia, spit on her butt, she sucked the plug, as her finger eased open her anus, then the coldness of the butt plug was there, as she slowly inserted into her... fuck, that felt so good, her own fingers where now at her sex hole... she was close!! So close...

Eva, then said, as she pulled The Body, soaking wet face away from her wide open gaping sex hole, by her hair, Girls, why don't we all just fuck this dirty little American cock sucking whore properly, shall we, and lets do her the Russian way, the three of us, why don't we just use and abuse this lump of for hire, cunt sucker, the way she been asking us too...

Mai, looked at Natty, and said to her, Well, do you, and why not, She already asked for it, and then if we use, all of Grey Beards dirty little box of party tricks on her, then return delivery it to the fucking wanker covered in her shit, and cum... Natty, looked down at The Body, as Eva still had her head by the Hair, The Body, just looked up at her and said, Well come on then, what you waiting for, you three little bitches don't have the fucking balls, to fuck me that good, your all just lightweight, bedroom fantasy lesbians,... And with that, Natty stepped forward and slapped the Body's exposed tits real hard, so hard that she screamed, from the pain... We will see, you are a fucking whore, oh we will see, who is left standing by the end of this day,...

She turned to Eva, and Mia, she said, bring the beards fucking box, that bottle, and her high heels, and drag that mouthy cunt, into the bedroom by her hair, and then shut the door, as we don't want the neighbours to hear her scream... Do we, girls,...with that she picked up the ball gag, stepped forward, and shoved it hard into the Body's, mouth and fasten it tight behind her head, she looked into her eyes startled eyes... She then bent down and whispered into her ear... Ah, Poor Baby, you just chose the wrong bitch, to fuck with, as I play with Madame Celina and her group of butch dykes back home, and baby, your cunt will be just a lump of raw meat when I get finished with you...tonight, she then stood up, and said to them, ladies, drag that bitch in there and tie her hands up with those cuffs to the bed, with a couple of belts,... she put her hand behind her, and pulled out the butt plug, as she licked it clean, as she followed the girls into the room,... and closed the patio door, behind her...