The Adventures Of Natty Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Whilst she was talking to him, he was slow wanking his cock, into her face, the skin rolling back and forth over it hard cock head, it was still almost rock hard, in his right hand, his other hand was running it fingers through her hair... he then gripped a handful of it tight, and he pulled her upright, she started to whimper, at this, her moans increased...when she was on her feet, her hands had grabbed hold of his stiff forearm, to steady her high heeled feet, he let go of his cock, and he then slapped both of her titties hard, and man handled them, roughly, he twisted her nipples, between his thumb and forefingers,... she moaned, So, you been sucking other men's cocks, have you, you dirty little slut, you been letting daddy's reserved pussy meat be used by other dirty cunts, and boys, have you... with that he twisted her body around by her hair, and pushed her forward, her hands feel in front of her, onto the rim of the sink, he pulled her head back, it slightly arched her back, then she felt two, then four stinging blows, on her buttocks, instant hard red forming blows, they stung her and her skin was on fire, skin screamed, then his knee was there, it parted her thighs, then a hand was there from behind, it was cupping her sex, it rubbed it outside for a few rough moments, then it withdrew, as a big fat man's fingertip, traced along the length of her pussy crack, and slowly opened her lips, Oh my, isn't daddy's little girl naughty, she is so fucking wet, already... hmm, wonder what daddies' baby has been doing tonight, hey, you dirty little Russian whore, you been fucking, boys again,...

He was then directly behind her, she was supporting them with her hands resting on the basin and the wall, she felt his hardness, it was tight up against her butt cheek, then he moved his cock down, and it slide through the gap at the top of her thighs, without even entering her wet sex, in the mirror above the basin, she cold see her body, her red tits, from the slaps, then his big hard cock was there, it parted her pussy lips as his massive red, cock head pushed its way outside and between her thighs, her pussy lips could feel the heat of his cock shaft, as he slowly began to fuck her this way, he had purposely, not penetrated her, but he was pushing, and probing her cunt, the tip of his big cock, running along the length of her wet slit, he was being deliberate is his movement, in not putting his cock inside her sex, he had made her pussy, so fucking, wet, his other hand was man handling her boobs, as she watched his play with her body, her face was exposed under the bright light of the cubicle, her still had hold of her head, then things shifted, her pushed her body down a fraction, and then she felt him guide his big black cock, into her sex.

This time, at first, it was just the head, that parted her lips, there was no pussy licking, or open foreplay, no pussy tease, she just breathed in and moaned, and then she pushed her hips back, as he forced the whole of his big black monster into her soaking wet cunt...Oh fuck, yes, daddy, yes daddy, a real man cock is inside, me now, not silly boy cocks, breed me please daddy, fuck me... just fuck me, hard... Just fuck me, Daddy!!

And for the next five minutes, that is exactly what a 44 year old, lucky son of a bitch black guy, called Joey Childs did, he just hard fucked a beautiful, and soft moaning, 20 something, year old beauty from Russia, over the sink in a disabled toilet, his big cum filled balls constantly, slapping against the top of her thighs, as he shafted her, full depth each time, slow, deep, hard and fast, her just simply fucked her, his pace quickened, as he felt her really push back hard, on to his cock, then he felt her legs begin to tremble, then he felt the warmth of her internal juices, as she squirted and began to climax, but Joey didn't stop, or pull out, he carried on burying his black cock into her, she now had her own mess dripping, and running down the inside of her thighs, her knees where now tight together, her thighs shaking, his left hand was on her left hip, it had an big handful of her love handle, and the other was still in her mane of hair, he was proper fucking this young bitch, who called him, Daddy... then she felt him cum, he was rock hard inside her, he just exploded inside, his pace slowed down, almost stopped, but with each thrust of his cum spewing cock, it was deep into her womb, his massive thick cock had totally filled up her sex, every time he squirted his, ropes of seed, his hot spunk, she was moaning, yes Daddy, oh my god, Daddy, that is so fucking good Daddy... then she moaned out loud, as she felt him slowly speed up, he had then regained his full fuck, pace, his hips thrusting deep inside her sex, again, and again, he then let go of her hair, and her head dropped down, her chin fell against her chest, her hands cupped her breasts...both his hand's where now gripping hold of her hips, she was moaning so load, yes, yes... yes, daddy, then he just stopped, he yanked his cock out of her, and she felt hot spunk, land on her back, over her butt, then it spat at her cunt lips, and anus, another big heavy thick load of cum...she almost fell to her knees, as her legs gave way, under the ripples of pure sexual climax that shot through her body, Oh my god, god, what the fuck...she was cut short, as his hand was in her hair again, it pulled her head back, her mouth was in mid moan, it was then pulled wide open buy, the force of him pulling her hair back, before she could even react, regain her balance, his big black, cum and climax smeared cock was back in her mouth,... Now, you can really taste your Daddy, baby girl, you can taste Daddy with his bitches cum together...now suck it clean, you dirty little bitch...just like mummy does...!!

For the next minute he held her head, there as she cleaned his cock, her body was now facing him again, she was back on her knees, one of her shoes was adrift, her body was half bent over her discarded dress, the inside of her thighs where soaking wet, her cunt was dripping cum and spunk, and her own shit, in big thick, blobs, all over the dress, her lipstick was smudged all around her lips, and she had an almost hard black cock, being rammed into and wiped around her face, her head lolled forward, and a full mouth of spunk, and droll cascaded down over her tits, and down her cleavage... There's a good Daddy's girl, and for being such a good girl, tonight, Daddy will buy you candy floss, and ice cream tomorrow when we go out over to the park, to play on the swings, she looked up at him, she smiled and said...Oh Yes, thank you, Daddy, that will be so nice, can I wear my new school uniform too, he smiled down at her, of course you can honey, but first daddy needs to do something, to finish off todays games...

She looked up, at him, yes daddy, she watched him, as he began to wank his cock hard and fast, his body muscles tensed up, he was wanking himself off, hard, he was there again within a few minutes, her hands where now resting on his knees, his left hand still had her hair, holding her in place in the toilet, he then stated to moan, oh yes, yes, baby, yes, daddies, baby girl's, here cums your fresh ice cream, his body went up onto his tip toes, his leg muscles tightened and cramped up in front of her face, Oh fuck, Oh fuck, yes, yes, here it comes, baby girl... he then pointed his red raw hard cock head at Natty, now open it wide bitch, tongue out for daddy...

She did just that as he exploded for what was the fourth time, this time his cum was thicker, three giant splodges of white creamy cum shot out of his penis, the first one hit her cheek and lips, as his cock head neared her gaping mouth, the next two went straight down her throat, she almost choked on them, she took his cock in her mouth, her lips closed around it, and she drunk, and sucked him dry of his cum... She swallowed it all, her belly was full both ways, she smiled and looked up at him, hmm Daddy, you been saving your ice cream up for me, and not letting mummy have any again...

He looked down at her, he smiled and said, Natalia, you are one fucking horny bitch, fuck me, in 30 mins, you have made me a middle aged thick prick, cum, four fucking times, Jesus, I have not fucked a woman under 30, like that, for fucking years, but fuck girl, you must be a fucking legend in Russia, what the fuck are you, some kind of Russian porn star...or something, tell me!!

With that she looked up at him, from her knees, still part covered in his cum, her beautiful ripe body, her own cum still dripping from her cock fucked sex, she got up slowly, with the aid of his hands, she put her discarded high heel back on, she picked up her dress, and she slowly pulled it back over her shoulders, she did not do it up, she fluffed up her hair in the mirror, and wiped her smudged lip stick away from her face, she then picked up her own phone, she checked it, it was now, 12 25 pm, No hunk, we have fucked for just about 25 mins, not 30, and she looked at him, smiled and said, softly... Thank you Joey, that was something, really special, she then took his cock in her hand, and she caressed it, and pulled the skin back, a little gentle, wank, massage, and it was semi hard again soon enough, and she took a selfie pix of it, in her hand, she then knelt down and did the same with it in her mouth, and up against her face, and then, her body, with her dress open, she looked at him, and said to him, as she stood back up, I like memories of the best cocks I fuck, Joey, and your is a beautiful one, and No baby I am not, a porn star, or something, but what I am is every mans Secret Dream... and you will dream about me, for ever, as nearly all the men who I fuck, always do... she then picked up the rest of her stuff, with the bottle of Prosecco, she took a quick sip, and then said to him, Joey, you taste a lot better, than this, she then kissed him hard, they exchanged tongues,... She pulled away, now the lady must indeed go, be safe Joey, and take care... This was indeed beautiful,...!!

He just stood there, he was now semi hard again, his cock pointing towards the sink, as she opened the door, and walked away, within a few moments she was gone, as quickly as she had arrived,... he looked up, and said under his breath, thank you God, that was indeed a present from heaven...sweet mother Mary, of Jesus, that is one fucking amazing angel...

Natty, left the toilet, she pulled her dress together, and walked around the now part empty bar, and silently away, within 5 mins she was back at her hotel room door, she quietly, re-entered to find, the three girls still in a some sort of sex huddle, all three where softly moaning, the Body was still hand tied to the bed, the high heel in her pussy was gone, the two sets of nipple clamps where still in place, her legs where up high, ankles crossed and now cuffed together... They were over Eva's shoulders, and Eva, was ramming home the big stimulator cock into her sex, Mai, was now again propped up on the pillows at the head of the bed, with the other glass beads, and cock dildo in her butt and pussy, she was DP herself, as she watched the others..

Natty, took another slug of booze, she tossed of her dress, the Body's head was still half way off the edge of the bed, she walked over and just squatted her still cum soaked cunt right over her mouth, about 2 cm away from her lips, she then lent forward and pulled the clamp chains up high, this opened the Body's mouth wide to scream, and just as she was about to, Natty sat down on her face, and she said, now eat me clean you fucking whore, Eva don't, you dare stop fucking her, until my cunt is clean of the dirty black bastards cum load, Hmm and Mia, look at you, so sweet, and so naughty as always... As she felt the Body's tongue attack her sex,

Within about ten minutes, Natty had cum again all, over her face, she stood up, she then released the Body's hands, from the bed, the girls had stopped doing her sex too, they had truly indeed reduced her into a moaning mass of a woman, Natty, walked into the bathroom, she kicked off her high heels, and took a quick hot shower, she washed away the delicious Joey, and the Body's, scents, of her skin, she took a bathrobe, and wrapped a towel around her wet head, the others had covered and sorted themselves out, they were all on the bed, the Body was in the middle, and she was now spooned between the other two girls, they where all fast asleep...

Natty grabbed a glass, poured herself a big prosecco, and picked up her phone it was now just after 1.00am in the very early hours of the morning of - Day 11, of the Mexican adventures, and she was now beginning to enjoy every fucking, beautiful, lovely, and every moment of it...!!

Worst part was they only had three days and nights left... it seems,...

To be continued!!!