The Adventures Of Natty Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girls just grabbed hold of The Body, as Natty, said her words into her ear, Eva still had her long hair wrapped around her fisted fingers, Mia, pulled her up onto her feet, from the sun bed, straight by her arm, and grabbed her 6 Inch high heel Jimmy Choo's, from the bottom of the lounger, she then shoved her forward, towards the open patio door, Eva had her head pulled back, her big fake tits bouncing, her tits started to glow with Natty's had prints, her toned tight body, was still partly covered in oil, from the days sun bathing, her tan lines solid against her muscled skin, as they got her near to the bed, Natty, just said to them, face down on the bed, legs off, I want her butt in the air towards me, she walked up and took something out of the grey box, the little G Spot vibe, she then did something to the butt plug, the girls forced a fighting Body, over the edge of the bed, her tits pushed into one of the loose pillows, Natty put her hand in the small of her back, and pushed down, at the same time she parted her legs with her knees, the girls where holding her down, Natty leaned back slightly, and spat on her anus, then the butt plug just started to make a small but just audible vibe noise, she then run in down the body's butt crack, she poised at her pussy lips, the vibes made her moan, oh said natty baby like this one, let's hope she likes this, she inserted her middle finger into her anus, she worked it in deep, for a few moments, then another one, she slowly pulled them out, her gape was just wide enough, Natty, then she slid it into her, the vibe assisted butt plug, up until its tip was at her anus gape, and she simply rammed deep into her butt hole, through her little pink gape hole, the sensation was instant inside her prey, the shock and pain of the forced plug, registered, and then it was over ruled in her mind and body, in a few seconds, as the vibe just hit her internal organs, her head came up, her cries of pleasure muffled by the ball gag, her mouth was drooling, her body twisted, from the feeling that was now inside her, Natty, then picked up the big 9 inch dildo, she sucked the small end, she then licked its real head, the small end of the stimulator she inserted into her own pussy, she now looked like she had just grown an instant giant cock, she moved herself between the whores open legs, she said to Eva, relax a bit, let her get up on her knees, I want her doggie, they relaxed their restraining grip on her,... for a few seconds.

The body, then unstantly pulled her legs up onto the edge of the bed, as she did, Natty stepped in closer, she gripped a handful of her love handles, then she was just there, with the tip of the brute dildo, she slowly pushed the big cock head into her lips, they parted with ease, she then found that her way into her pussy was open, she slid the dildo, in real slow, inch by inch, until she felt her skin on her skin, the butt plug, vibe, she could feel it vibe on top of the dildo, the cry from The Body, was louder, she had somehow, manged to get the ball gag lose, it was now half way out of her mouth,...Oh my fucking god, what the fucking hell is that, inside me, stop, no, don't, no...don't stop, baby...fuck me mistress, just fuck me, it is just pure pleasure...

She cried out, as the vibrations, and penetration began to work in unison, Natty, then did just that, she fucked her tight cunt, for the next five minutes, hard and deep, the American cock whore was just nonstop moaning, as the other two girls sat either side of her body, and watched, in awe, as Natty rammed the bog dildo cock into her soaking wet cunt, then it started, her body began to shake, her thighs, started to tremble, her moans got louder, and louder, Natty, grabbed a lump of her hair, and snapped her head back, her back almost broke, the arch in it was unbelievable, her hands pushing her body up of the bed, then she started to explode, first it was a just a few drops, then a small minute trickle of her juice...then Natty, pulled herself right out, and stepped back, she let go of her hair, just as her preys, squirt and climax, took hold of the Body's, wet sex hole... there is was, full streams, of squirt, just poured out of her, she fell forward onto the bed, she was totally lost, crazy with lust, she was holding, fists gripping the sheets, as the first wave, hit her, then it was wave after wave of orgasm, it just forced itself out of her womb, her pussy, and then out, into the night air...and through all that time, the butt plug, just relentlessly played its vibration tune inside her body,... until Natty, just pulled it out of her... No mercy, clean, quick, and deliberate...

The Body, had sort of basically passed out, into some kind of extended orgasm, into her own space world, her climax was that strong, it had took her breath away, her eyes had rolled back, into her head, her breathing was hard, her fake tits heaving, one hand gripping them, trying to make her milk pour out of her nipples,... her other hand was clasping at her pussy lips, rubbing them, hard as it they were covered in some strange sticky mess... words, a stream of words poured out of her mouth, no context to the them, just random words, my god, oh, shit, hell no, what the fuck, my god, no, no, it can't be, fuck, fuck, my cunt is on fire, don't stop, put it back in me, you whore, you bitch, just fuck me again and again...

Natty, then pulled the Dildo Stimulator out of herself, and tossed it onto the bed, the other two girls, Eva, and Mia, two innocent, yet experience bi sexual girls where looking at the wreck, at the twisting body... and at the sheets, they all had her wet sticky mess on them, their own hands where on their own bodies, administering, sexual pleasure, Natty's hand was then once again inside the grey box, she pulled out the anal beads, these were expensive, she had seen this type before, at Madame Celina's, my god she had even had two sets of these inside her once, they were, glass, long slender, four different sizes from about half a cm round up to two cm round, with a three cm, glass hilt, with a round finger pull end, she held it up, examined it, wet it tip slowly, with her tongue, she then place it into her mouth, she tasted its length, its coldness..

She walked forward, she rolled the Body, over onto her back, she slowly pulled, forced her knees apart, with her hands, one of them then pulled hers away from her sex, her three fingers began to probe her, her wetness of her pussy, was still there, her middle finger, then slid easy back into her butt, it wenr deep, then another finger joined it, as she opened her up... again

The Body, was instantly responsive to her touch, she arched her back up to meet, her probing fingers, with her other hand, Natty took the beads from her mouth, her spit dripping down its length, it almost glowed in tne semi darkness of the hotel bedroom, then it was there, at her tight, wet anus hole, and she slowly pushed it into her sex, the Body, instantly reacted to its coldness, its touch, on my god, yes, fuck yes, I want it inside me, I want you inside me, as it was slowly worked its way into her open wide butt hole, The Body, was moaning, her fingers where then in her cunt, as she massaged her pussy walls, hard, as she felt the glass inside her... her heat, her natural, body responses returned, she looked at Eva, who was on her knees on the bed, her hands all over her body, massaging her tits, then one was between her thighs... And she just said to her, Eva, sit on my face, baby, I want to taste your piss and cum in my mouth... Just then she let out a heavy, guttural moan, as Natty shoved it all inside her, up to its hilt, deep, she then began to slide it slowly in and out of her, one, then two, the three balls then she rammed them back inside her prey, the woman's moans where silenced, just as Eva lowered her cunt onto the Body's face, her tongue was instantly inside her, her hands left her sex, as they sought out Eva's body, to explore...

Natty, looked over, to her right, Mia was now, pushed back, at the head of the bed, her body two maybe three feet away from the other two, she was half propped up by the pillows, her legs where drawn up, she was wide open, in a V Shape, her head was down, her chin was on her chest, drool, and spit running down her beautiful natural pert breasts, two fingers deep inside her sex, the wetness on her skin told Natty everything she needed to know, her other hand was on her tits, pulling and kneading it, her moans, where just audible, soft, personal...she let her continue, she knew Mia, from old, she had made her climax many times, over the years, she could see, where her old lover was... lost in her own sex, in her zone... So, leave her be!!

As Natty, stepped back, she looked over and found her next objects, she slowly collected the nipple clamps and the pussy chains, and the high heels, and the 7 inch curved glass replica cock dildo, with its end handle, she stood up, and looked down at the scene, on the big double bed before her eyes, three beautiful women, all in there late 20s in their sexual prime, in their heat, most men alive would die, for the chance to be here right now, in these rooms, just to see this, this was no fake, made up porn, but raw proper unbridled sex,... real sex.

She watched it for a few more moment, Eva's butt was in her eye line, her hands where supporting her body, by the edge of the bed, her big round tits hanging down from her body, he back slightly arched up, her head was thrown back, the Body's hands where on her butt, pulling her rump down on to her extended out tongue, as it licked and probed her wet pussy, sucked on her perfect clit, and her pussy lips, the Body's face was wet, with her sex juice...

Natty, was then again between the Body's thighs, she held the glass dildo in her hand, she moved it forward, it skimmed just above the body's tongue and lips and she slowly pushed it into her friend, the glass cock went in, ball deep, into her open, wide open, wet cunt, she then pulled her friend slowly upright using her hair, so that the clasp end of the dildo, was then at the body's mouth, the woman eating her sex, she knew what to do, her lips and teeth then clamped it tight within her mouth, Natty then whispered to her... Eva baby, just fuck it Eva, fuck it, ride it, like a man cock... the body's hand pulled away from her rump, and found they her own breasts, she cupped them, teased her nipples, pulled her fake tits hard, as Eva straighten herself up, the dildo was now full inside her, she looked down between her thighs, the body's face was only 50% visible, her eyes closed, Eva pushed herself up, she felt it almost leave her...

Then she slowly lowered herself back down, in a few moments her body was rising and falling the full length of the glass cock, to her moans, of pleasure...yes, oh yes, that is so fucking good baby,... Natty then picked up, the butt plug, it was still alive, it was wet, she slowly rubbed it over her tongue, she wanted to taste it, it tasted of salt and wet cum, she licked it clean, she then placed it back between the body's thighs, and slowly run it down the length of her pussy crack, the response was instant, her body, moved to escape, but then to embrace it, but, then it went crazy, when she inserted it into her...

Natty just pulled herself away, as the Body... just went Rodeo, bucking her hips, her head shot up, slamming the glass dildo into Eva, for the next few moments, it was like she was having a fit... her body was shaking, her movement over the next few moments, seconds, enhanced her and the glass cocks' effect on Eva,... Eva, well she just cum, nothing she could do about, she let out an audible low level, deep sex moan, then she let it go, her climax was hard, it was a beauty, her cream slowly run down the glass cock, into and over the body's mouth, she then pulled her whole body, up sharp, the dildo fell out of her... she then lowered her sex again onto the woman's mouth, the Body's mouth eager to taste the product of her labour,... Her abs where trembling, from the butt plugs vibes, and her arse was beginning to cream... She was about to anal cum, as well as her cunts fresh climax cream,...

Mia was then softly moaning, oh my god, Natty, oh my god, baby, baby... oh my god, I think I am going to squirt, oh my fucking god, her fingers where moving so fast in and out of her deliciously loud wet sex, Natty said to her, do it baby, over them baby, squirt is over that creamy pussy and this whores face, make them drink your dirty mess, Mai pulled herself up, onto one knee, as she frantically stuck three fingers deep into her sexy wet pussy, she was then next to the body's big tits, she just erupted her wetness poured out of her, the first spurts hit her right breast, then it went over Eva's butt, and over her tormentors open mouth... all three of them where moaning and purring like new baby pussy cats...Eva, and Mai, had now collapsed back onto the bed, there sex spent...

The Body's top part of her enhanced torso and face where covered in woman naturally made sex mess, she slowly raised her head slightly, she looked at Natty, she licked her lips, hmmm Fuck me Baby, that was a beautiful fucking, you are so good... she pulled her thighs up, her hand was then at her sex, she pulled out the butt plug, the sound of her, wetness caused it to make a popping sound, as it did, she pulled opened her pussy lips, and her floodgates, her own wetness began to leak out of her soaking wet cunt... she moaned, out loud, oh my fucking god, that is so, so sweet, you wanna taste... Princess, as she smothered her fingers tips, in hers and the other mess, and started to lick them clean... she then tossed the butt plug at Natty, who caught it, and licked it, for a few moments, she then quickly undid the back, and extracted the G spot Vibe, she watched carefully as the Body's, attention was still on her thigh muscles they were still shaking, as she held her body in place, she then found the ring hole, she just pulled it straight out, in one quick yank, the deep buried set of glass beads, from her abused anus, it was soaking wet too, oh fuck,...

Natty, just stepped forward, she threw the butt plug onto the bed, her hands she then rested behind the Body's knees, she was pushing her thighs down, and wider, she lowered her head, and she tasted her soaking wet sex with her mouth and tongue, for a few moments, the body, was saying, again and again... Just, eat me you fucking bitch, come on then show me how a Russian whore fucks an American cunt, then or was that just talk...

Natty's right hand was then at her sex, you like playing with little innocent girls don't you baby but is it always just, Sweet little pretty girls, not big girls, who know how to fuck, whores like you... with that she inserted three of her fingers in her, then four, after a minute or two of finger fucking, her... listening to her say, again and again, yes, yes baby, fuck me, baby, harder baby harder... Natty's face and eyes where totally focused on the Body's wide open cunt, she did not notice Eva and Mia, had now again moved towards the Body, then Mia mouth was at her breasts, and Eva turned her face, and they started to French kiss her mouth, then Natty, smiled, Oh Yeah baby, enjoy, you will love this then...she slowly pushed her fist up against her vagina, it went into her pussy lips, she pushed it in hard, she went wrist deep inside her, but, hidden inside her palm, was the little G spot, she then opened her fingers, and the vibe erupted inside the Body's sex cave, her head snapped back, her backed arched like she had just been electro-shocked, Natty, then proceeded to fist fuck the Body,...well now then, you slut, from now on, you will like big, older girls, to fuck you, won't you, as you're just a little dirty cheap fuck, you're just a useless, American fake street whore... her body started to buck, Natty could see the outline of her hand through her contracted abdominal muscles, then she slowly pulled her hand out, of her wide open sex, she held her hand open, so she could see it, she had left the G spot vibe inside her cunt, it was on max, she just could not help herself, she just gushed and squirted all over the edge of the bed, her moans muffled by the two other bodies on hers...

Natty said to them, hold her hands and arms, above her head and keep her still, as I need to dress her like a cock sucking whore, the girls did as they was instructed, and keep her knees apart, Natty then grabbed, the two sets of handcuffs, one set came with about a metre of chain with a slip clip attached to each one, she secured her hands together, she pushed the chain towards her knees, the she grabbed a belt and looped it around the middle support leg of the bed, she lopped the other set around her ankles, then she looked at and carefully separated the chains, she had used metal clamps and chains, before... Oh, that is so sweet, She said to the Body's face,... Guess what, sweetie, we have two sets, so we can dress you up real pretty, for daddy, your brothers, and your cousins, and then your uncles... she took them apart, the first where Heavy Duty type clips, she looked at the Body's tits, she quickly slapped each one, until her nipples reacted to them, as soon as they got harder, she immediately wire clipped each one hard, her moans where instant, Natty then threaded the other set through the middle O ring, of the nipples clamps beautiful linked chain, so they became entwined within each other, this other set, had four adjustable screw thread clamps, she pulled them down her body, until the laid aside her pussy, she pulled her pussy butterfly wings apart, she clipped each side with a clamp and tightened up, the screw threads, she then reached behind her, and grabbed one of the Body's discarded 6 Inch high stripper heels, she then carefully, and slowly slid the 6 inch heel into her clamped, and spread pussy, until she felt the G Spot vibe, tingle against it, then the other two clamps she fastened to the sides of the shoes toes strap, she then pulled the centre of the clamp through the nipples chain, until it was tight, the chains where in a giant tight X shape, this basically pulled her nipples and the shoe clamps tighter together, she quickly, grabbed the chains from the wrists, and snapped them around the ankle chain loop, as soon as she did that with both chains, the Body was trapped, restrained and tied to the bed, Natty, then said to the two other girls, let her go slowly, the girls each released their grip on her body, soon she was released, as soon as they did, the Body moved, and she silent screamed, moaned, out in pain or was it pleasure... the slightest movement, pulled the chains tighter, the heel went deeper, it pulled, on her nipples her pussy, she was panting heaving as the sensations caused coursed through her body, then the vibe hit her heel, inside her sex, and her body just started to shake..

Natty, moved back until her thighs connected with the other bed, she surveyed her handy work, three beautiful women, two natural, one machine and man enhanced, man moulded, all three where sex wrecked, they all had squirted and climaxed, at her doing, and behest, and at that exact moment they were all interlocked, as she watched the Body's body, began to climax out of her own control... she knew that her insides, where, would feel like a discharging washing machine, her body was bucking, shaking, as she did, she herself, increased her pain, and her own induced sexual pleasure, Eva and Mia, looked up at Natty, from their respective positions within, and on the big double bed, in her hotel room, and one of them said, to her, Fucking Hell, Nat, where on earth did you learn how to do that shit... She smiled at them both, and just said... Within the big city, Babes, somewhere in the big bad naughty city, at a beautiful place called Club Celina's... where it is decreed that a woman's pleasure comes first not mans, a place designed by women for a woman to be pleasured, beyond her wildest dreams, a place where this bitch, would simply be a sex toy, to be rented, hired out, used by women of power and the highest bidder!!