The Adventures Of Natty Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Natty, turned and picked up her wrap dress, from the other day, as it was still draped over the back of the chair, and put it on her naked body, she found some high heels, looked into the full length wardrobe mirror, she run her fingers through her hair, and riffled it up, she then looked at the two girls, and said... That fucking American slut is all yours, ladies, give her another 5 maybe 10 mins of this, then unclamp her heel, and do what you will with her, I don't know, DP, dildo her cunt, fuck her, eat her pussy, until she begs for mercy, as she will soon enough... as I need a fucking drink, she then glanced at her watch, and as its till open, I am going to grab a long one from the bar, she walked over to the Body, who was looking up at her, moaning, through gritted teeth, white cream had started to be oozed out from her cunt, and spit was drooling out of her mouth... She then said to her... You have fun now, Sugar Tits, you play really nice, now... and maybe I will see you again, later... when the sweet little girlies have finished playing games with you...!! OH, and Ladies, before I forget, take a few pictures of this fucking whore, bitch, as I want to send them to a few friends...!!

Natty, turned on her heels, and slowly walked out of the hotel room, and pulled the door quietly closed behind her, it was now 11.45pm, the main hotel bar closes at midnight, she needed a drink, but most of all she needed a hard cock inside her... all this girlie stuff had made her ultra horny... She knew her sex was wet, she could feel, the natural flush of her skin...

She just needed a quick hard fuck, to feel a man inside her, she needs some man seed in her belly, or his cum spread out over her skin,... fucking hell, the last time she actually remembered being in this much, in this much heat, or was even this fucking horny, it was with the fucking Big Fireman, that was the first time, they fucked, after the beach fire, he had come to the city, a few months later, and as she had agreed with him, she meet him at his hotel, and stayed over for the night, after dinner, wrapped up in his big strong arms, his muscled body, hers, his constant, big, fat, hard donkey cock, that night, enhanced by a 100mg blue tab, God, he had fucked her mind, and her body, for almost 12 hours, non-stop that night, it was one of her most amazing nights of pure, raw sex ever... she had slept for almost 36 hours, after that night, at home, and in her own bed... his huge cum load, was still in her belly, and in her womb... from the awesome standing fuck, he had given her in the shower that morning, and then the long erotic hand, and blow job she had given him, during the drive home, in the front seat of his pickup truck, in broad daylight, and then she had finished him, in her mouth, in her apartment blocks underground car park, when he dropped her off back home, later that morning!!

Natty, strode across the hotel foyer, just in her orange high heels, and her matching sexy orange, wrap around knee length short body con, summer dress, with just her room key card, and her iPhone, to the background sound of some soft, classical Spanish Guitar music, but with a twist, as this was - Sting - Fields of Gold,... a sharp evening breeze was drifting through the open doors...it suddenly flipped her dress wide open, her toned right thigh was seen from her knee up to her hip, her bikini tan line was visible for an instant, as she walked through it, it felt cool against her pussy skin...as she got to the bar, and pushed open one of the doors, a billboard greeted her, and it said... One Night Only - Loren, Original Spanish Guitar Live and Acoustic.

As she entered, she took stock of some of the occupants, the bar was mostly, just a few lone older guys, and a dozen or so couples, wrapped around each other, watching a slim, bearded and ultra-tanned, guy in his mid-thirties, dressed like a night club bouncer, with a wide open evening shirt, sitting on a bar stool, in front of a minimal sound and lighting rig, playing with pure, beauty, and conviction on a 12 string Spanish acoustic guitar, to the faint backing track of Sting, the sound inside the bar was sharper more intense it was almost seductive, there was silence in the bar, the only thing that broke it, was the clip of her Kurt Geiger's as she carefully walked across the room, and stood at the bar, and she crossed her ankles, she was reflected in the large mirror behind the bar, with it arrays of spirit bottles in perfect line, she could see her flush, and her hard breeze affect nipples, where obvious through her dress fabric,...

The bar tender, was at her in a few moments, yes miss, what can we do for you tonight, she looked around, the said to him - Prosecco, ice cold bottle with an ice chilled tall glass, please, she looked along the bar, as he got her, her drink, at the left end nearest the guitar man, was two couples, totally focused on the man playing guitar, their backs to her, to her right was a young couple, she was in a long soft summer dress, sitting cross legged in a high back stool, that exposed her tanned legs to mid-thigh, he was standing behind her, his hand was resting between her breasts, their fingers entwinned like new lovers, her mind said newlyweds!!... she then noticed, the faint smell of cigar smoke, and a tall half-drunk drink, a set of car keys, and a new, Nokia smartphone, in front of the empty bar stool adjacent to her, the bar keep then placed an ice bucket, in front of her, with the chilled tall wine glass, he then showed her the label, nice it was Bella Vista, orange label, Italian, she nodded her acceptance to him, he carefully un corked and poured her a taster sip, she picked up the glass and let the glass cool a bit between her fingers, it felt like ice being slid down her back, or over her hard nipples, she took the sip, tasted it sweetness, and its coldness, as it slid down her throat, she then said to him Just perfect, Thank You... He simply nodded, he slowly filled her glass, and placed it on a paper coaster, in front of her, and he wrapped the bottle and placed it, within the cooler, he then said to her, Room or charge Miss, she passed him, her room key, he turned his back, for a few seconds, and then returned her card, and said to her, thank you miss, enjoy, and the bar last orders, will close within 10 Mins, then he winked at her, but the music will continue for another half an hour, with table service if required, she thanked him, as she then picked up the glass, and necked the best of half of the glass contents, in one gulp,... as she placed it back down, she felt a presence next to her, the someone said,... Hmm, I think someone needed that, one!! she half turned her body and head to face the voice, it belonged to a tall black man, in his mid-40s, he was casually dress all in white, short sleeve linen shirt, baggie cream pants, with a soft pair of tanned suede loafers, he reached over, and took his glass of the bar, and raised it to her, he then said, to her softly, pick it back up again beautiful, and lets toast.. whatever it is, or what that is, that bought you here, at this time, in this place, to let this man rest his eyes upon you!!

They chinked their glasses, and they both took another large sip of their respective drinks, Natty glass was almost empty, he then said, to her, Please, allow me, the honour, he re charged her glass, and nodded to the bar keep, and the same again for me, please Sammi, He responded instantly, Sure Mr Childs, JD and coke on the rocks coming up,... Childs then looked at Natty, offered her, his hand, he took hers, and he kissed the back of hers, and said to her, Joseph Childs, as your service, Miss, and thank you for bringing your beauty to this place...!!

She flushed up, and softly said to him... Natalia, and thank you kind Sir, for the compliment,... No, please Joey, everybody calls me Joey, except Sammi, of course, as hes a true southern gentleman and professional bar keep, and he will remember your drink, your poison for ever,... wont you Sammi, yes Mr Childs, he said as he placed a fresh glass in front of him, Joey, then quickly picked up, and glanced at his phone as it displayed, an antique time piece, He then smiled, Ah, So we still have about 40 mins, left, until my boy finishes his set, and then we can pack up and leave for another month, upon the road of the wandering minstrels... Oh really, she said... leaving me so soon, what will a lady be left to do, he smiled at her, they chinked glasses again, and each took another sip, of their drinks, he then said to her, Let me Welcome You, to Mexico, beautiful lady, as you have indeed enhanced its, mystic beauty tonight,... would you like to park your exquisite and fine-tuned chassis, on this pre warmed stool, and enjoy the pleasure of an old man tales... Of love, war and conquest,... and worldly deeds, that caused her to smile, almost laugh, behind her palm as she raised it to stifle the noise, she carefully raised herself up, and sat as best she could on the stool, without displaying her ample and naked charm to the rest of the room,... she then, crossed her legs, ala - Sharon Stone, in her best Basic Instinct Style, and as she did the skirt parted and fell away to reveal her long toned limb, up to her mid-thigh, she then placed her room card and iPhone on the bar, and re collected her glass from the bar top, Joey, was in front of her, as she settled in to the stool, he would have clearly saw most of her body, as she moved...and got comfortable,... just as Loren, effortlessly changed tune, into the opening bars of the theme to The Godfather...

They chatted, about this, and about that, the usual small talk, of who, what, why and where, for the next ten minutes, she took note of his body, his chest was toned, but not over muscled, beach toned, she also quietly, noticed that maybe, twice during their sexy chat, that his hand had casually re arranged his cock, within his linen pants, as it was clear he was commando, and from her quick view, its outlined, shape looked impressive, they chatted until the tones of midnight, struck it chords, as the main bar keep, Sammi, said last orders ladies and gentleman, with the careful ring of a soft bell, across the bar, Joey nodded to Sammi, then he asked Natty, seductively... if she wanted to taste anything, harder or stronger to sate her obvious thirst... She looked into his eyes, and then noticed, his sly sexy grin, Maybe, she softly said to him, we may indeed Mr Childs, just maybe, as they would say in all the best... James Bond films,... never say never!!

She then said to him,... But first,... My brave handsome knight, as she carefully placed her empty, wine glass onto the bar, and picked up her phone and room key, she then seductively slipped her butt, of the bar stool, which just happened, to sort off, expose the top of her right thigh through the wrap dresses open side, then she was stood right in front of him, as she brushed her dress down, they were close, almost touching, she quickly glanced and looked casually around, the reflection of the bar via the mirror, Sammi, was not to be seen, he was now outside collecting dirty glasses, everybody else was not looking, or paying them any direct attention, as they was all focused on Loren, as he was now playing the rock band, Toto, classic track, that was called, Rosanna, she then smoothed down the front of her dress again, from just under her boobs, this time she went across her abdomen, which caused the back of her hand, to brush over the front of his linen pants, and had brief contact, with the penis that was hidden inside, she knew instantly that his cock was, big, as it was thick,... He smiled at her, as she said, to him in a whisper, as she looked into his eyes, as she took the rest of the bottle of prosecco, out of the ice bucket,... But a lady must go, back to her room, but first she must go, and powder her nose, and a few other things, to maintain her dignity, and to walk there in these, set of heels, when she is not, let's just say, not to sure where the place actually is, could be very dangerous indeed kind, Sir, so could you please show me the way... Of Course, I can Miss, replied Joey, he then set his own glass back down, on top of the bar, next to his phone and keys, if your care to walk back there, to the right hand end of the bar, she slowly turned around in front of him, so her back was up against him, to look, where he just then pointed, she felt his cock begin to harden up against her butt cheek, there, go to the back of the bar, you will see a glass door, beyond there is a little lobby area, into which you enter, and pass through to reach the toilet areas, but be careful, as they are rather slippery floor ties, you make sure you stop there as the door closes behind you, and that you hold onto something solid, when you get past the lobby door, before you venture into the four unisex cubicle's, on the left, there are two either side, or there is a small disabled one at the end of that little corridor, that maybe better, as it has a full length mirror behind the door, she thanked him and stepped away from the bar, she then said, I wont be too long, Joey... she you soon,

Natty, walked to the end of the bar, as she did, she glanced back, she saw, a reflected Joey, slide his drink and other stuff behind the bar, he then turned on his heels, looked quickly around, and was then about to leave to follow her, as she pushed open the glass door, she went inside, and then went straight through the other door, she found the four cubicles, and none where taken, she then walked to the half opened door of the small Disabled loo, she went inside, the pan and basin, was over to the left, away from the door, she quickly put the bottle in the sink, and her stuff on the vanity shelf, and then turned back to look out of the door, it was now opened fully outwards, there where two mirrors, one on the back of the loo door, and the other was to her right, as it was a full length wall mirror, as behind the disabled loo door on the left hand side, was a recessed wash hand basin, she stood in the door way, she heard the outer door, open, then close, then his big body, came through the loo door, he stopped and closed it firmly behind him, and then he looked at her, in her orange, framed in the cubicles, doorway, her hands resting on each side of the door frame, her legs about two foot apart, the wrap dress, was designed to split over the thigh, Ah, I can see that Miss, found the right place okay, he said as he took a few steps towards her, as he did she dropped her right hand down to her dress, her fingers found the delicate tied up bow, she pulled one of the loose ends out away from her body, as she did the dress unfolded and parted open down the middle of her breasts, she slightly shifted her weight, and drew her legs together, by doing so, it creased the front, and it all opened up, by a couple of CMs to show her naked body, underneath, she bit her lip, and raised her fingers up to her mouth... and said to him, Opps, I think I have had a little accident, Sir, could you help me with my bows, please... He was then there with her at the door, his hands went inside the dress, as he pushed her back into the cubicle, his hands found the flesh of her hips, and he pulled the material wide apart, due to its design the dress just naturally, fell of Natty's shoulders and cascaded to the floor, as he carefully pulled the door closed, and engaged the lock bar, the overhead light, buzzed alive, she was butt naked, bar her high heels in front of him, she then said to him, her arms held up in a modesty pose in front of her natural breasts.. Well, kind Sir, do you think, there is something hard, in here, that a sweet innocent girl could use as support, he took hold of one of her hands and placed it onto the front of his linen pants, as the other came up, and touched the side of her face, he then said, Oh, I think we maybe, just may be able to find you something, beautiful Natalia, to grip and hold on to whilst you're in here, she could feel his semi hard cock grow through the material, she pulled her other hand down as they both started to fondle him through the front of his pants, he then held her chin, in his hand, as her softly kissed her cheeks, her neck, then her half open lips, they exchanged tongues, he was kissing her deep, and hard, she moaned slightly, and whispered to him, as she drew her breath, Hmm Joey, baby, loves a big sexy hard, daddy cock, she pulled his zipper down, and her fingers released his hard cock, from it hiding place, as she traced her nails along its length, and over its un cut head, she carefully, slid its skin back, to expose his big purple cock head, he felt like he was a real good size, he was at least 8 inch, and a good hand grip in girth, she could not join her fingertips together, as she began to wank its length, it was now, up against her belly, as he pulled her closer, the head of his cock, was now level with her navel, his hand's where tracking around her skin, they gripped her butt, then up her back, one then pulled her head back, by her lose long hair, the other found her left breast, and cupped it hard, his thumb then run over her hardened nipple, he pushed her boob up, his head then bowed down and his mouth took it...she moaned, Yes daddy, Yes, use me please, daddy...hard daddy, fuck your naughty little girl hard daddy, as I have been a very, very naughty, little girl over the last few days, daddy...she felt his cock, harden and grow more to her prompting, and her gentle massage of her touch, along his shaft...

Natty lowered herself down onto her haunches, her legs and knees splayed wide apart, she was resting on her high hells, she pulled her head back, his hard penis was now there before her face, her hands undid the belt, and loosened them properly, as her tongue slowly tasted the tip of his cock, the pants fell to the floor, his own hands pulled off his over shift, she looked up at him, as she licked up the full length of the underside of his rock hard shaft, hmm, oh my, daddy has got such a big hard cock... Hmm, and you taste so good daddy, and with that she took its head completely into her mouth, she sucked on it for a few moments, and then slid about 50% of his length inside her mouth, as she started to slowly blow and suck his big hard black cock.

...Oh my baby girl you do that to daddy, so good, much better than mummy does, she then started to suck his cock properly, like a whore would, for the next couple of minutes, at one point, she took almost of it down her throat, he was watching her, talking to her, caressing her hair, Yes, my sweet dirty, baby girl, that's it baby, you eat daddy's cock for him, and then at one point he pulled her head back, and he withdrew and he wanked his big un cut cock over her face, the pre cum shrouded head touching her faces skin, as she cupped and licked his mighty balls, she took some gentle, face slaps from his man meat, his hands where then placed both sides of her head, as he again, pushed the massive engorged cock head, back into her parted lips, and dep into her willing mouth... and he began to slowly face fuck her, her own produced, spit and droll, cascaded out of the corners of her mouth, as he picked up the pace, then she felt him tense, and then, the first spurts of cum, hit the back of her mouth, she pulled her head back as he continued to spunk at her mouth, then she felt cum hit her, on her lips and then her face, as his massive cock exited her mouth, his hand left her hair, as he wanked all of its man juice out of his cock, it spilled down her chin, and all over her tits, he had cum big... oh, fuck he moaned, your fucking mouth is just something else, baby girl, that was awesome...

She, pulled her head back, and looked up at him, her tongue slowly traced around her cum covered lips, as her fingertips pulled and pushed his cum into her mouth, and then down over her tits... Oh Daddy, that was so hot, and naughty, does mummy, let you do that to her, or am I the only baby girl, you fuck, daddy... he looked down on her, he watched her intently, as she licked and cleaned her fingers, of all of his seed, she then poked out her tongue, and opened her mouth wide, Can you see, Daddy, am a good girl, I eat and drink all you cream and man milk, see your baby girl, been taught by others to make sure, she does, she loves her man milk, as it is good for her skin, and is full of good proteins... to make her grow, big and strong, for daddy's cock to play with... when he wants her.