The Adventures Of Natty Ch. 08

Story Info
The Girls hit Mexico Part 8.
17.7k words
3
671
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 12/14/2023
Created 12/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JWB58
JWB58
7 Followers

The Sex Adventures and Stories of Natty ...................

The concluding story, of the beach...... the holiday ....... the girls and The Man ......!!

Part Eight.

This was now Day 12 - just two days and nights left in paradise .........

Natty had woke up to a spinning room, it was now 10.00am, and she felt like an old rag doll, all she remembered, as she staggered into the bathroom and heaved out the mass of alcohol toxins, within her stomach, down the loo pan, was the head banging, singing, her tits falling out of her top, as they walked home, ........... she walked under the shower, and hit herself with a hot and cold mix, full blast, for a few moments, to wash away the old sweat and feeling of total crap, she wrapped herself loosely, in a big clean bath towel, walked out into the room, grabbed herself another further glass, she poured herself a big ice cold bottled water from the fridge, and just downed it, her mouth felt like she had just done a 4 hrs on non-stop blow jobs on a sex movie, it was rank, it tasted like shit, even after a full mouthwash rinse ......... what the fuck did we drink last night, how many of those fucking fishbowl cocktails ........... my god !!

She looked over at the other twin bed, hmm, why was it Eli, where the fuck was Mia then, Eli was butt naked on top of all the sheets, face down, spread eagled, and snoring drunk .............

Fuck, that was some night drinking and whoring, no one had pulled they stayed away, from outright cock handling, but they had some proper group holiday girlie fun, and why the fuck was she still singing fucking ABBA in her head ............. She ventured out onto the terrace, to be greeted by Valia, sitting butt naked in the hot tub with a coffee, she pointed to the tale, and said that was all sent in fresh about ten minutes ago, then she pointed at the flowers in the middle of the table, Oh and they come with it all, and they are also for you ...............Natty, took the card off, and opened it up, and she read it out loud, it was simply inscribed with the works, and said Sorry, Love Sissy, but thank you all xx, hmm she tossed the card on the table, hmm WTF, is that all about, she grabbed a coffee, and bit into a Danish Pastry, dropped the bath towel, and stepped into the bath opposite Valia, oh fuck me girl, now that feels good .............. !!

Valia, then said to her after a few minutes, when she finished the first coffee, and pastry, and was coming down of a total hot tub boost, and was beginning to get into the relaxing, So now, then Little Miss Naught Pants, let just have it straight, this time, just spill the beans, sugar tits, what the fucking hell, was all that about yesterday afternoon, as she was one fucking dirty looking MILF ....... and to be fair, her body, pussy and tits where so horny, hot and so divine, even I had to have a bit of her, god, she tasted so good, and so fresh, and so responsive, after the two new lovers, had spent a few hours taking her apart, .......... And, What the Fuck, was all that about with her stepson then, did you, fuck him or not .......... Did you go all dirty little whore pants, on him ............?

Natty looked at her, smiled and simply said, with a dirty little smile that spread right across her lips, babe, honest truth, the little dirty cunt, he had a cock like a fucking donkey, four, fucking times, four times in two hours or whatever, he fucked me, and I gave him at least an half hour proper porno blow job, massive cum loads each time, first one was in the fucking lift, couldn't help myself, no frills, no foreplay, his cock looked massive inside those skimpy swim shorts, I just grabbed it, few moments even minutes later, he was pumping a load, then he dragged me into the room, and fucked me bent over the bed, like a no stop fuck machine, fucking loved it ...... !!

But, Valia, you want my honest feeling about them two, Junior, that what she calls him, hes not even 18, yet, and if he at 18, can already fuck me, say, like a porn star, and he can be brutal, and we all know us little old naughty girlies, like us lot, we all like a bit of the old rough, and getting it pounded and fucked, hard sometimes, but, even after saying that, my honest gut opinion, she the so called, Hot MILF, as you just politely called her, she's has fucking been at him, she's put it out there on a plate for him, and hes had a big fucking bite out of her not so fresh, fruit basket, not just a little bite, hes had a lot of time to sample her ample fruits, in fact my guess is, hes cleared her fruit bowl out, and some ....,

Take their situation, hes been alone with her since he was 14 maybe 15, I think he said, since his dad and older sister passed away, a car crash or something, he also said, that his dad was a tight end, for Miami Dolphins, some kind of pro football player, he earned loads of money, Junior, said, that she, Sissy was and still is, some kind of like physio or special treatment, thing, or something for the football team, and other sports team, but she now works just with the swim team in Miami, and guess what, he showed me a little phone video capture of her, sucking off one of him older team mates, about a year or so ago, he was being real cagey, that's why I pulled off the games, and went and showered, and got myself cleaned up ....

But, you will love this part, before I left the room, when she came back, words where said, Junior stormed off because of something she said, so love this bit, I just walked up to her, and bitch slapped her face real hard, then walked out of the room, and came back here, but walked the long way, and as I said spoke to him ...........

Valia, looked at her, her mouth was now wide open, she was shocked, fuckin hell, Natty, you do find the most weird and wonderful people, it is never a dull fucking moment with your sexual adventures , ....... And I was almost that close, as I wanted to taste her again, was going to ask you for their room number, and was going to go and get, and have another piece of her juicy cunt, but now, after all this, and with all that baggage ...... and the thought of him, the boy, just lurking around to, I think we will pass them on, and give them a wide berth, for the time being Thanks, for the head up sugar tits ................

Natty, then said to her, Well Valia, the last thing I said to him yesterday, as he was sitting by the pool, on my way back here, I thought let's give him something to really fuck her off, So I told him about the two big fake tits, high maintenance Americans MILF bitches, they were sitting next to, near me, at the pool, yesterday afternoon, who were, no joking, literally wetting their pants over him, when he was swimming up and down the pool, told, him that he should hit on them today, if a wants a bit of mommy boy action, two on one ............ he might like that.

But, don't get me wrong babe, he got an awesome toned, muscled, natural, fit athletic body, at any other time, think on this, I watched him swim nonstop, in the sea, for an hour almost, yesterday, awesome stamina, I can assure you that I would be going back for another internal work out, from him, it's just that, how can you say it politely, ah yes, try this explanation, let's just sat that his minds view of the opposite sex, i.e. girls like us, because of her, let's just say it, as it is, it's a just a little bit twisted now, if you get my drift......... even so, I really enjoyed sucking his cock, its big, thick, heavy veined, young and strong, its cut, has an enormous red cock head on the fucking thing, so just looking at it, when its rock hard, you can see why she gave it up for a bit of it, ............ even so, wrong decision on her behalf, for whatever reasons why !!

Hmm indeed, said Valia, so that now means then, sugar tits, that we will all need, to go out, out, on the prosecco and pull tonight, I know, let's do an Old College Cock Hunt competition, like we did when we was at college, you know that game, you remember what I mean, the college bar, disco thing, the first grope thing, fastest shag and blow job, and finally the ugly one, and the fat one ...... say what 100 dollars each one in the booze jar, kitty............ Natty, just laughed out loud, oh my god Valia, I totally forgot about all that, oh that what would be so much fun, even more now than video shoot, last week, as we only have, what a couple of more nights left in this amazing place, in order to get a bit of authentic americano inside the old love box ............ and after yesterday and last night, I am as horny as fuck today ............just like you ........... !!

Sweet Jesus, Natty, I need something inside me, have got that old horny itch inside the old belly, real bad today ............ god, I wish my naughty little German boy, was still here, hmmm come to think of it, he was only, what, was he, oh yeah, just 21, and fit as fuck, no donkey cock though, but it just fitted me, inside my wet cunt, real nice, hmmm he was un cut too, oh I love sucking cock, with foreskin, well cock in general, ............... as he wanted it, all the time.

See what you do, how is it that you, always get my fucking sex so worked up, so now, Natty, baby, so now you have got my fucking fingers teasing my pussy under the water, shit girl, why am I so fucking horny this morning, ... what that Natty, just pushed herself off her side of the tub, and was then there sitting on top of Valia right thigh, hmm, Valia, baby, lets fuck, they locked lips, and she kissed her friend, as she grabbed and fondled her big round sexy boobs, her left hand was then finding its way, down between her thighs in an instant ............... the kiss was a long hard, tongue deep, and French, they came up for air, Valia, then said to her, it's been a long time Nat, since those college days, all day love ins, memories .............. sugar tits, her own fingers then found her old school friends and lover's pussy lips, and she slowly teased and parted them, and began to tease her labia, her clitoris, and her love tunnel, Natty arched her back, and sighed, to her fingers slow, and sensual probing her sex, oh yeah baby, maybe it's been too long, but I do need a woman's touch right now, after all the recent hard cock inside my cunt, then for the next five minutes, which then became 10 minutes the two old friends where locked together, the passion and lust, took over, they kissed, fondled, eat each other out, finger fucked and pussy grinded each other on the side of the hot tab, then on the double lounger, until they both reached their respective climaxes, they were thigh shaking cums, for both of them, as they finished and slid back into the tub, still kissing, in their heat ... of post sex !!

Natty thought, she heard a sound, the sound of slow hand clapping, it was really close by, she and Valia, looked up and around, within the patio, next door Eva, and Mai, where both naked and had been watching them, as they teased each other's bodies, but lost in each other still, Ket and Eli, where nowhere to be seen, but the sound of clapping was not coming from them, they quickly looked around, then they both saw him, he was sitting in a recliner chair, he was an older, fit looking, middle aged, but well sun tanned man, he was dressed just in his trendy flower motif designer, swim shorts, and he was without doubt, even from here, he was sure nursing a real big, right heavy, hard on, by the size of the tent he was making in them, he stopped clapping, and smiled, and saluted to them both, and said ..............

Bravo, Ladies, bravo indeed, well that was indeed a beautiful sight for a man to see, through his jet lagged and tired eyes, oh yes, indeed, that was indeed fucking beautiful ...................and it has certainly raised a big smile in my pants today, truly stunning to watch two beauties like you, do such beautiful sex, you two should make movies ...... as that was fucking hot, as shit ........... !!

Natty, and Valia, where now, both looking over at him, from the side of the tub, nearest to him, he was about 25, maybe 50 paces away, just sitting there sheltered under an overhanging tree, They both moved over so that their boobs, where just below the edge of the bath pool, ............ Valia, leaned over and whispered something to Natty, she then smiled, and said to her friend, okay, babe, sure why not ............... Hey Mister, said Natty, to the man, Thank you sir, for your kind appreciation, my friend noticed that you seem to have a big pre-dick-a-ment, would you like us to help you, take care of that big, naughty, bulge for you, if you want us to that is, if you would care to venture over to our little part of paradise.............so we can take a good look at the problem, and maybe we can take, extra special care of it, just for you......then she just said those two simple magic words that men, love to hear, as she slowly licked her lips ........... Daddy Bear !!

The man just smiled, and looked at the two sweet young things in the plunge pool, he then said, why my sweet little temptress, that's a very nice, interesting and pleasant offer indeed, that this older gentleman, would indeed like to take you both up on, he slowly stood up, grabbed his stuff, book, and phone, and he walked over towards the girls, as he got within Ten paces or so, his hand went to the tie cord on his shorts, and he deftly, undid the bow, they started to slowly slide off his hips, the two girls also slowly raised themselves up, from their kneeling position within the tub, they were now both exposed to him, from mid-thigh upwards, naked, tanned, and wet from the tub, as he got to about Five paces away, from them, he slid his shorts down and stepped out of them, he placed them beside the pool with his book and other things, and now his hard erect penis was then free from its hiding place, hmm, said Natty, Oh my, that is a very nice looking cock, daddy, he was, thick, and about 7 inch, hard, and then, it was there just in front of their faces, no more than half a metre away, his hand slowly pulled its skin back, hmm what a beautiful pair of cute little mermaids, or are they just a pair of naughty sea sirens, that a man has just landed, whilst out pussy fishing today .............. in the hot salty waters off Mexico.

Valia, then extended her hand out, slowly and took hold of the exposed cock head between her fingers, she looked up at him, and simply said, Hmm Daddy Bear, you do have a really nice big thick cock, for us two little ones to play with today, and daddy .... !! we have been ....... very naughty girls, yesterday, and we really need to be punished too ................ she then started to wank it real slow, keeping the cock head exposed, as Natty, stuck her tongue out, and slowly began to lick the tip of his cock, .... So I can see, the guy said, and by the looks of things so far, two very, very naughty girls it seems to me ............ seems that both of you will need to be chastised and taught a few basic lessons it seems, with regards to your manners and your public behaviour indeed ................. he then, took a step closer, his hands then caressed their heads, as the girls began their tease of his manhood, and then he slowly wrapped his fingers within each one's hair, and pulled them both up tight, .......

They were both now looking up at his face, Now then, my little princesses, let's see if you have indeed, been paying attention within your classes, at your high school, and lets just see, let daddy really see, if you both have indeed passed your French oral exams, now, why don't we see if you have, so you can now both, just suck daddy's big cock, together .................. and show him, what good little girls you are !!

For the next five minutes, a total stranger, and man in his md forties watched amazed, as he had his cock, sucked and wanked slowly by two east European, hot as fuck bitches, he then pulled them both out of the pool, by the hair, he then said to them it's time to fuck girls, and they went with him over to the double lounger, he laid them down, they each kissed him, as they sorted themselves out on the sun lounger, and then he buried his face, and fingers between their thighs, as the girls both kissed and groped each other's tits, he spent a minute or two on each pussy, his mouth on one, his tongue soft, then hard, and deep inside each cunt, whilst his fingers are teasing and deep within the other .... ones wet sex,

Valia, then said to him, Oh my god, yes daddy, as he slightly, changed tack, and he slide two, fingers into her butt, as he continued to ever so slowly lick and eat, Natty's, wet juicy cunt out, please fuck me, daddy, I need your cock inside, please daddy, just do it me, bareback, fuck me daddy, I want you, to come, fuck me, be inside me daddy, please daddy, please, I need it so bad ........ he adjusted his position on the bed, he knelt between her thighs, he carefully pushed her thighs apart, he then gently cock slapped her wet pussy lips, then he guided himself deep inside her hot wet sex hole, as he entered her, she just came, almost instantly, her sex still alive from her session with Natty, oh that just feels so good inside me, so go on then, fuck me, yes that is it, daddy bear, yes daddy, am I your beautiful little cum slut daddy .............. his hips started to move, as he raised himself up, on his hands, he fucked her missionary, she matched his motion, she raised her butt up, to react to him, her legs wide apart, her hands. legs wrapped around him, as she pulled his cock deeper into her sex, oh my god, it feels so big inside....me, daddy...

He was beginning to get beads of sweat on his lips, as he fucked and pumped his hard cock into the beautiful 25 Year old woman's cunt, it just sounded so horny, it was deliciously wet, he arched his back, he almost roared like an animal, the man just emptied his fresh load of spunk into her awaiting belly cavity, the first three big cum ropes and spurts, delivered by its own deep full thrusts, it made her insides shudder, and she just began to climax again, to meet this hot man's mess as it spread inside her vagina, he then pulled himself out of Valia, and he pumped his cock, with his hand in order to empty his shaft of man cream, all over her pussy lips, and abdomen, as he did so, Natty's open mouth was just there, and she caught the next bits of his ejaculation in her mouth, and over her lips .........oh fuck, oh yeah, daddy's girls are indeed so very naughty, he then pushed his hardness deep into Natty's mouth, as she then sucked him hard, her intention was to keep, him so, as she wanted a piece of his cock too, oh yes, girls you are indeed special girls for your daddy ................. as he looked down over his mess, that had just covered two beautiful women....

Then his attention was broken, he heard some new sounds, voices, he raised his head slowly, taking his eyes away from watching Natty's mouth, slide up and down the length of his shaft, and he looked about, then a woman's voice said to him, Good job old man, nice one .... with some laughing and then some more clapping, then other woman said, oh yeah daddy, just look at the big cock on this sexy daddy bear, hes really being naughty with the dirty girls, .... he looked in the direction of the last voice, it was just over his left shoulder, Eli, was standing in the door to the patio, with a bath towel loosely wrapped around her body, fresh from the shower, ...... she then said to him, Havin some fun are we daddy ........... then there was some quiet claps again, he then looked to his front left, and that's when he then saw, the naked Eva, and Mia, bodies entangled on the other double sunbed, laying on the adjacent rooms, patio, Mai was lying reclined, between Eva's legs, her head resting between her breasts, he then noticed the glass strap on cock between her legs, as she slowly wanked it, hmmm, what do you think Eva, does his cock look like it is as big as this fake one, said Mia, as Eva, licked her lips, and smiled at him, and simply said, only one sure way to find out, baby cakes ...........and that is to either ride it, suck it, or woman handle it ...................

JWB58
JWB58
7 Followers