The Adventures Of Natty Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The man looked around him, at the five beautiful girls, ... Holy Shit, where the fuck am I, have been drugged, or am I day dreaming, and have now woken up inside fucking Gods, fallen angels waiting room, or something..... and then his attention was drawn back down again at Natty, as her beautiful sensual mouth, and tongue, was doing what it was ultimately designed for, as her careful attention to his penis, had indeed had the required, and desired effect, and the result, was his hardening cock, the man was again holding himself, displaying his rock hard cock to them all, as she carefully, and slowly licked the exposed head, she then pulled herself up, of the lounger, and moved so that she was now, face to face with Valia, they kissed, tits on tits, her own legs now between her still open thighs, which was starting to shows signs of his cum dripping out of her pussy .........

She looked behind, and up at the man's face, she reached out and took his cock head in her fingers, and then guided it, slowly into her own wet, and willing pussy ............. are you ready to take me now Daddy Bear? As I need some special attention to, .... So I can see princess, his hands found her love handles and her hips, he gripped her, as he pushed himself forward at exactly the right time, her pussy lips parted, and he buried himself inside her wet, warm pussy, she arched her back to receive hi, he went deep inside her, a few minutes later, he again, emptied his cock inside another beautiful twenty year old babe vagina, as she indeed cum herself over his carefully, paced and deep lovemaking to her sex, as he withdrew his hardness from within her, he again pumped his cock, a few more times, this time he squirted the last pieces of his cum load, up and over the small of her arched back, ................ The two girls below his cock, where moaning softly, as they softly kissed each other, Natty's had, her two middle fingers from her right hand, inside her friend, they were now knuckle deep inside Valia, the noise from within her, was audible, as they slowly worked her again to climax, with his cum as her sex lube, ........ Oh, my god, fucking hell, that was one hot fuck ...................you're so tight, princess !!

For fuck sakes girls, ... another different female voice then said, What has a girl got to do, to get a bloody decent night fucking sleep around here, without being woken up every other day to the beautiful sound, of some dirty lucky whore from eastern Europe, fucking and moaning all the time, Sweet Jesus, Ladies, and may I ask, who the fuck is this lucky old man, with his cock stuck in Natty's cunt right now then, Said a micro bikini clad Ket, from her room's balcony door, just then Natty rolled over on to her back and looked up at the man, well can you answer the lady then , as you have just fucked two of us very nicely, without introducing yourself so far ............ !!

Sure Natty, nice to meet you all, at long last, I am Jay, that's what my friends call me, assuming we are such things, Now, and can I just say, so far What The Fuck, what a beautiful place Mexico is, and what stunning things you lot are .... this hotel is indeed simply heaven on earth, Sweet Mary Mother of Jesus, there's fucking Six of you now, oh god please, please tell me who's next, as I am not leaving here until I have at least had, the pleasure of tasting every one of you .............. you are all just, so fucking stunning !!

Natty, through her smirks, and giggles, then slowly introduced him to The Six, so Mr Jay, for you and your beautiful cock only, so we are the Six Members, of so called The Russian Six, and we are, from your left, she then pointed each one of them out, in turn, they sounded of as she said their names, out loud, So Jay, so over your shoulder, that is the foxy, Eli wrapped in the towel, Eva, & Mia, are there playing with the glass strap on, and that is the beautiful, Ket, right there in front of you, semi naked it seems, bar, that filthy, and oh so tiny, and disgustingly, dirty, sexy micro orange Bikini, and those gorgeous matching high heels, sandals ... oh, babe, I just love that look on you, it is just so hot, awesome ..... and here last of all, but no means least, lying next to me, the babe, who you have already introduced your cock to, this morning, is of course, the truly adorable, and naughty Valia, so there you have us all, The Six, .... oh and Jay, your next mouth to feed, with your sweet tasting cum, hmmm I think it will be either Eli, or Ket, as those two, as she then pointed to kissing Eva and Mia, are going to want to do you and your cock, as a three some for sure later today !!!

Hmm, Hi girls, and god in heaven, what a morning this has turned out to be, Good Morning indeed Ladies, the pleasure is all mine, Sorry, the pleasure will indeed, be ours, but could any of you tell me, where can a guy get a beer, or an ice cold glass of water, or something made from grapes, around here, as all this early morning feasting on such ripe and beautiful pieces of female fruit, has made Daddy Bear very thirsty, and will indeed, make daddy, very hungry indeed ......... Eli, Laughed, and just said, out loud, Ladies, shall I do the room service thing, order the usual late morning breakfast, with the normal amount of sparkling bottles, I will presume, ..... oh, and Ket, if you want to, you can have him use of him next, as I need to do some girlie things first ...................but, please don't break him, as he is a rather cute, and a hot, sexy looking Daddy Bear, and this baby's cute little pussy does indeed need feeding with some real man meat, with a heavy bit of cream sauce ........today !!

Ket, looked at her watch, and then said to them all .......... hmm why not, its 11.00am we have what 20 mins, maybe 30 mins before the breakfast man gets here, at least, with all the drink and the goodies, ......... So, hey Jay you like this bikini, it's the new Brazilian style, I bought it yesterday, with the shoes, and with this, she then pulled on another garment, it was a gossamer see through wrap around butt high short thing, with some matching orange fruit shapes on it, the Bikini itself was just three miniature pieces of orange material cut into diamond shapes, joined with an orange and white entwined cord, the top two parts only just covered her nipples, and the piece over her pussy, just covered her trimmed landing strip, as she turned around, the only thing from the rear to see was the cords, as the crossed around her back, she held out her hand to him, as she completed her twirl ................... Hmm, so come to me, daddy, I have some ice cold water in my little fridge for you to sate your thirst on, Jay, stood up, her leant forward and kissed both Natty, and Valia, Thank you ladies, that was beautiful, catch you for breakfast soon, oh and don't get dressed, daddy likes his girls naked at breakfast ........... he then went over and took Ket, hand, and they kissed, then she said out loud, as their lips parted ... then you can get down and eat my pussy, until the breakfast comes, and if you can do that, daddy, then after breakfast you can fuck both my holes ................. Oh my, said Natty, that sounds like something to watch, hey girls ............. Have fun Daddy Bear, see you soon .........!!

Jay, was then led away still naked, semi hard across the three patios, into the other girls hotel bedroom, as the others, all cheered him on, just as Eli, shouted out from the room, its all on your room bill Nat, will be here in 25 mins, all the usual, and have added an order for six bottles, of beer also, but drunk cock, don't service wet pussy remember ladies, .... Ket, lead Jay into her hotel room, she went over to the bed, then turned and faced him, she slid off her see through top, he walked up to her, and wrapped his arms around her waist, as she lopped hers around his neck, and he just said to her, Hi Ket, I am going to fuck you now, and eat your cunt out, for breakfast ........... if that is okay, she kissed him, they went French straight away, his hands explored her curves, he released her tits from the bikini, he lowered his head, and took then in his mouth, her hand found his semi hard cock, and teased it, he then pushed her back onto the bed and climbed on it himself, as she moved herself up it, until she was resting her head on the pillows, she then opened herself up to him, she parted her thighs wide, and pulled the bikini bottom away from her pussy lips, to expose them to him, he was on his knees, his hand was stroking his cock, tease it for me princess, Hmm sure Daddy, she did as she was told, her three middle fingers of her right hand found her wet lips and began to play with her clit, as her other hand cupped and moulder her breasts, she leaned forward and sucked her hard nipples, she licked them, ......... she looked at him, soon it will be your cum daddy, that I will be licking off my big sexy tits, Oh I do hope so, Baby Girl, he then laid down and pulled himself up between her thighs, and his mouth and tongue ............ started to softly kiss and lick as the sex, as her fingers still teased herself, she lifted her finger tips, and he took them in his mouth, and sucked them clean..................

Hmm, Daddies princess, tastes so sweet, like rose petals, then for the next ten to fifteen minutes, Jay eat out Ket, he teased her nipples, man handled her boobs, her gave her inner thigh a little love bit, just beside her sex, as he did this to the beauty, his ardour returned, his hardness within his cock was beginning to reform, in just under ten mins he was hard again, he pulled away from her sex, and he pushed his body up hers, he kissed her hard and deep, so she could taste herself on his lips, mouth and tongues, oh Daddy, you eat your baby girls, fruit so well, then she felt his hardening cock up against her skin, she knew he was almost hard again, she was real close, but, she had not really cum yet, but he was there, she put her hand down and felt his cock, she wanked it, she moved him until its wet engorged head was up against her sex lips, and he pushed his hips forward, he forced himself that last bit, then he was there inside her .............

She moaned as he began to fuck her, she came almost instantly, as if her sex were awaiting his cock presence, and arrival inside her, for the next few minutes Jay, fucked Ket, they used various positions like lovers would, he did her doggy, sideways, from above, and to receive his climax she rode him, facing him on top, rising and falling to his hips movements, her beautiful perfect breasts heaving as she came along with him, all the time he was calling, talking to her ... his princess, his little baby girl, that it takes daddy's cock, and cum ......... and then after 5 mins, she cried out .......... Oh My God Daddy, as she felt his load explode, he shot his cum up inside her, as he thrust away, he did not withdraw from Ket, he was under her, she took his full load, as it mixed in with her juices ........... she fell forward on to his chest, her body dragging in deep breaths, they kissed hard and deep, as she moved her hips, and felt his hardness inside, her insides where warm, and the noise of her wetness, was just stunning beauty .........his cock eventually left her wetness, as it did their man made mess spilled out of her, and down over her open lips, and down onto his balls, and semi hard cock, ......... oh that was amazing princess, just amazing, fuck that was one hot fuck, daddy is very pleased with his little girl, she snuggled in under his chin, as his arms wrapped around her, ................ Hmm thank you daddy, that was nice for me too ......... she kissed his chest, and said to him, your princess likes daddy cock, too !!

Outside, the rest of the girls, had each, been in the hot pool, to cool down and in Natty, and Valia case, it was to wash away Jays spunk, they were all now lying around, semi naked, being sun dried on the beds, chatting about nothing, Jays cock come up twice, as did Sissy and her step son, then after what was almost 25 Mins, Eva, who was now on her feet, farthest away, just said to the others, Daddies just done and finished his job, by the sounds of things, ................ Just as she finished that sentence, she heard the door, being opened and closed, and Eli, Thanking the room service guy, as she then a few moments later wheeled out the two trolleys one food the other the booze, onto the main patio, Eva, then went over, pulled the curtain back, and said to the two fucked people, entwinned on the bed, ................ Breakfast is here Daddy, with beer !!

The other five girls, where all casually sat around the sun drenched patio table in just very, very skimpy bikinis or topless, but also in high heels, as some of them where showing off their recent purchase, all of them where now oiled up, against the sun, bar Valia, who was still in the tub, but drinking a coffee, the other where tucking into the fresh orange, and of course prosecco, and eating the fruit, and snacks off the room service trolley, like a plague of locusts ............ !!

After about Five mins a very wet Jay emerged from within Ket, room, with a big smile on his face, he was now flaccid, and had wrapped a small bath towel around his waist, his hair was still wet from the shower, where he had over the last ten minutes been with Ket, and where he had slowly washed her body all over, he had kissed her, caressed her, groped her boobs, her butt , her pussy, and had bought her off again by his fingers, in both her holes, under the hot water stream ............ this time she squirted all down her inner thighs and over his fingers, as her body shook from within, her legs almost went full jelly, on her, with this climax, ... hmm Daddy, she whispered into his ear, as she gained control, I Like you, Daddy Bear, you made your princess cum real good today, she likes it very much indeed..... I know, he said to her, ... I know you do !!

He smiled at the girls, and then, said to them all ... right, now then ladies what have we been delivered here then, and what have we got inside your ample fruit baskets, now then, for daddy bear Jay, as he stepped up, to the side of the table, Eva, came up behind him, and lent over and ripped away his towel, Jay, she said, I thought you said naked, l am sure you said naked, she then slapped his butt, Ouch, he said, as he sat down next to Mia, and Eli, hmm, did Daddy, tell you that he can see into the future by the way, and my sixth sense tells me that Eva, and Mia, have been the real naughty girls, and they will need the most severe attention later on tis afternoon, after daddy has feasted on the plenty here on this table, and has tasted the true delights of the beautiful Eli, as he stopped talking Ket, emerged from the room, back in the orange outfit, and made her way over to the other girls, to some risqué comments and banter, she that sat down next to Natty, who was still topless sun bathing on the sun bed, after she collected a coffee, from Eli, and some cute local pastries, .....

Jay, was drinking his juice, he then asked if Natty could pass his stuff over, as she was nearest, it got to him via passing through Four of the Six, hands, he looked at his phone, and then said, oh shit, is that the time, Opps forgot all about that, what with all the fun and games, but, hes my step brother, so he can wait, he quickly txt out a message, and returned his attention to the six girls sitting around the table, and their general chit chat, mostly about Ket,s shoes and naughty bikini, and some people called Junior and Sissy, and then last night drinking games in town ... !!

Valia, was now out of the hot tub, wet but still naked, and she hand come over and lay face down on the single lounger, from her lower vantage point, she saw that, Jays hand had dropped under the table, and it had found Elis inner thigh ..............and was teasing her skin with his fingers tips ..............warming her up, Valia had noticed, very thoughtful indeed, she also liked this man, he had that soft easy charm, he was listening, and he was what they had called rugged attractive, he was well built, over 6ft tall, long limbs, sexy fingers, a bit of a man belly, cuddles nice, .......... and if she was not mistaken, he was English, or had raised and brought up there at least, his accent was hard to place, and he knew how to fuck women, that was for sure, as she had really enjoyed his cock, as had Natty, but something was not right, Natty, had gone a bit distant since, as something was not quite right with her, she looked worried, since this morning ...... weird, she was always the upfront one, she was not being to engaging at that moment ..

Jay, was making all the right comments, and questions, passing over comments, and all the other nice things, about each of the girls, from behind his Peirsol Ray Ban shades, he was still naked, he had eaten a few things, he had engaged in a full breakfast at the hotel this morning ...............he had now sated his thirst, and was pondering over his first and last beer, and was still wondering how his luck, was, as inside his head, he still could not fathom out, how he had ended up, in this place, and on an all-day sex fest with six hot east European hotties, he adored Ket, and Valia, the older called Natty, he was just a little unsure of, she was a great fuck, but why, he had this weird feeling, in his gut about her, that he knew her, but for some strange reason it was not coming to him, .......... And she was their ringleader, it seems, or top pussycat, amongst this little band of sex kittens !!

He felt, her fingertips softly slide across his left thigh, and make little circles inside his knee, it was now almost 45 mins, from his fuck with Ket, the girl next to him was Eli, she was now dressed from earlier, her slender, athletic body, her fit body was now wrapped up in a white mesh almost see through skimpy bikini, with two tone white and blue tie cord, she also had on a pair of 5 inch high heel, stiletto sandals, that just had a toe bar, and a heel strap, with a blue sole, her boobs where those bid flatter pear drop type, he nails where also an electric blue colour to match her soles, her palm and fingers touch, where so soft on his skin, her hand slipped further up his thigh, she leaned over into his ear shot, now, you just stay still stud, as I wanna wank your cock a little bit first ................ And tease you, some more, Jay Baby, before you fuck me, here in front of them all, over this table, from behind, I want it hard and fast, daddy bear ............. she said to him, as she licked his ear lobe ......... and I want to feel your cum, all the way up, and over my back, and my butt hole ................ and pussy lips !!

Her fingertips deftly teased his soft cock back into life, they played his man tool, like a musician would a flute, under the table ....... He leaned back in his chair, and parted his thighs, her right hand, was now wrapped around his semi hard cock, hmm, stud, she said softly to him, I love the feel of a daddy cock, growing hard in my fingers .............. she looked over a Valia, who did a naughty wink at her, as Eli, then suddenly realised that she could see what was going on under the table, from behind her shades, Natty had rolled over onto her front, and was tapping away, at her phone, lost in cyber space, and on the other side, and opposite end of the big square table, Eva and Mia, where talking and looking at Ket, and admiring her new stuff, and looking at, and trying on the three new pairs of shoes she had bought yesterday,

He moaned softly, as her grip tighten around his shaft, she pulled his skin back, he could feel the hot air, and the heat of her touch, on his exposed glans, as the skin on his cock slide back, and forth, so slowly, she then proceeded to tease him like that for the next five minutes, or so, he was soon rock hard in her hand, he silently placed his own had in-between her thigh's, her pushed her thighs apart, her knees parted, as her legs where slightly pulled apart, her heat was intense, the front of her skimpy briefs where wet, damp to the touch of his skin, her nipples now hard, they we now hardened fully, they were now poking out of the material, she leaned back into the chair, and pushed the back of the chair, it slowly reclined about 6 inches, he quickly pulled the material aside to expose her tits to the sun, he tweaked her harden nipples, she bit her lips to his touch, moaning with his touch on her skin, as just then his other hands forefinger slide inside her pants, her reflexes made her hand, grip his big cock harder as his fingertip found her wetness, and he softly touched her clitoris, he leaned in and kissed her neck, her nape, and tongued her ears, she moaned, and just then she said to him, softly, Daddy, fuck me now .... He pushed his chair back, his other was then there it was grabbing a big handful of her hair............. He pulled her up, so quickly her chair fell over, he pushed her forward, his hand in the small of her back, pushing her down to the tables edge, then his hardness was in his hand, by the time the other girls had reacted and turned to face the sudden noise, he had pulled aside her pants, and was pushing his rock hard cock into her wet cunt, from behind, her tits where now free, from her bikini top, as he began to buck her, like a dog would its mate, her ample charms fell free, and hung down from her body, as he smashed his hardness into her sex, the others all gasped, stopped and turned their full attention to the couple, Eli hands were spread wide over the table top, her legs ram rod straight, her back arched, in her high heels, as the man known as Jay, pounded her from behind, he pulled her head back by her hair to take the full force of his cock thrusts ............ she moaned, like a wounded cow, repeating the same words over and over again, for the whole of the next five minutes of his cock onslaught into her sex, Yes Daddy, yes Daddy, fuck me like you do Mummy ................... Just fuck me !!