The Adventures Of Natty Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then it was all over, he pulled his wet cock out of her used wet sloppy cunt, and fired his cum stream, and its thick white ropes all up her back, and then the last bits, over her butt hole and pussy, as Eli, had requested, Oh Yeah, oh Yeah, fuck me, that hole, was so wet and tight ............ he finished her let go of her hair, and she fell forward onto her knees, her haunches, tottering close to falling, even further, but still upright her weight just resting on her high heels, still holding on to the edge of the big table, her head back, her chest heaving, as she knew it was coming, and it was from deep inside her, then she just exploded and squirted all over the tiles of the sun terrace, below her cum dripping sex hole, her eye's opened, as she saw the look of total lust and surprise within her five friends eyes, ......... Oh my god, said Eva, that was so fucking hot, Bravissimo, said Valia, Oh yeah, said Natty, way to go Jay boy, you just fucked her sweet pussy cat, into Saturday, Ket, was clapping, and Mia, was just sitting there looking at him and licking her lips, as her fingers fucked her cunt, her eyes then closed and she climaxed, upon her fingers at the table ......................to the sight of her, seeing her friend get dog fucked over the side of the table in front of her five best friends, by a stranger ............. bathed in the early afternoon sun.

Jay was breathless, he stood back a pace or two, his hardness still bouncing from its fuck of her sex, he then looked at the girls, as they surveyed the scene, of them fucking in open air, and he just said to them through his smile ............. Four down just Two to go ............... ladies, then he fell back into the chair, breathing as heavy as Eli, just as she had her second wave of her climax, as it gripped her internal organs ... and the pleasure of her unrestricted sex, released itself .............

That was just like watching a top-class porn film, being made right in front of your own fucking eyes, Said Valia, fuckin hell guys, my pussy is soaking wet again now, after watching that ............. Holy fuck, that was so hot, it was raw, proper sex, between two people ............ !!

Natty, stood up, she saw what had happened to her friend, she knew that place that she was, she had been there herself once, and she walked the couple of spaces to Eli, she bent down and took her sweat drenched face in her hands and pulled her up, onto her feet, she then kissed her, it developed into a full on lovers kiss, she then took her hand and lead her into the hotel room, she pushed her back onto her bed, she knelt down between her thighs, she slowly pulled her bikini bottoms, to one side, , and lowered her face into her still wet sex, she tasted the man's cum in her, and her heat and juices spread over her face, five minutes later the pair of them where locked into each other, sprawled over Natty's big double bed, as the moans of them enjoying each other, got just loud enough to be heard outside on the patio.....

It was now just after 3.00pm, Natty and Eli, where now part asleep in the bed of the her hotel room, curled up, locked into each other's bodies, fingers teasing, and exploring themselves again, they had both come numerous times, ... Valia and Ket, where on their respective sun beds, lazing, chatting and watching the world pass them by, Jay had been moved into the middle room, by the sexual advances of Mia, and Eva, he had been invited to join them on their sun bed, after Eva, had said to him seductively, come here, Daddy, your twins girlies want to tell you a little story ........ he had sat with, Ket, for a while and just chatted, he had also joined Valia, again in the hot pool, as he sat next to her, she was the only one still naked, she said to him, that she was going for an all over tan, his hands were used by her to apply her backs lotion, and whilst doing so, he complied with her whispered request to tease her anus, and pussy as he did, he made her for him to fuck her later ..............

As he was currently naked, in the shower with them both now, Eva, was pressed up against the shower glass, her boobs flattened against it, as Mia, had her two middle fingers in her butt, as her other hand teased him, he was now fully hard again, he was smiling internally, what a day, his first full day in Mexico, had turned out to be, he was with six beautiful girl/women, all of them open, they were simply six, free open sexual man toys, and eager sex partners, beautiful fuck buddy partners, and all lovers of each other, his joy, was that none of them had noticed him take the first blue tab, earlier, with his first quick drink of water this morning, at about 11.30am, and just before he fucked Ket, and now its chemical reaction had fully kicked it, his system was now on full fuck mode, his hardness felt so good, ..........

With that knowledge, and with her sensitive touch, it enlarged within her hand, as Mia, made him into a sex toy again, she had her own little current game plan, with regards to Jays cock, and that was to put his cock into Eva, have him fuck her butt, and help him fuck her, after she had loosened her up with her fingers, than a little bit of the same with her own sex ............... before they went total girl on girl, on him in the bedroom, she had a vision of pegging him, as he deep fucked Eva, she had wanted to do that to a guy for a long time, just then she slowly eased and pulled him forward as she then, began to manoeuvre and feed his big cock head up against her lovers open anus, as he felt it pop into her, he pushed forward, Eva moaned as his cock head and girth gently slide inside her anus, oh my fuck she is so tight, its fucking beautiful, Mia, pushed his back gently until she could no longer see his cock, as Eva, pushed back off the shower screen her boobs now fully mashed into the glass, hot water, and soap, running down her back over her butt and down over the hardness of the man, whose cock was now beginning to pump itself into her, deep fuck her arse, as it would as if it was her wet juicy cunt, oh my god, fuck me daddy, you dirty old man .............moaned Eva, as Jay picked up the pace, his cock was now sliding over her own fingers, she could fell him, as she was finger fucking her own cunt ...............

Back in the other room Eli was naked, but propped up on the beds cushions, Natty was lying face down on the bed also, her body positioned between her wide open thighs, her elegant fingertips softly exploring, and gently teasing her sex, she part her sex lips, and gently blew her own breath, on her friends clit, as she moaned, and purred like a cat, to her touch, as Eli played with her boobs, as teased her sexy nipples, ... Natty, had always loved the way Eli, had reacted to her, to her when she was a young girl, then again as a naughty teenager, than lately as a seductive woman, she loved her soft touch on her sex .............. ever since they were youngsters, and their first awakenings, of their now twisted sexuality, they had been school friends from the age of 7 or 8, they had always stayed over, at each other's houses, sometimes they were with Mia, she was there also, they were all students from the same girls only school,

it was at a sleep over when they was in their early teens, maybe 13, or just 14, that they had been introduced to real girls only sex, it was via, Eli older sister, she was with them that weekend, she was supposed to be baby sitting and looking after them, she was about 17 back them, and she was already sexually active, she had one night, joined them in her sisters Eli, bedroom, after she had been out with a local boy, and told them, that she had let him the boy, from college, play with her tits, and he had fingered, and teased her pussy in the cinema, under her coat, as she had held his cock in her hand, watching Star Wars, she had then shown them how he did it, and how to play with themselves, to make there pussy wet, she showed them how to touch it with their finger tips, and then how to put some fingers in, and then how to put them inside and make it wet, ............. Natty's, fingers where the ones, that Elis sister used to make herself climax that night after Eli, had fallen asleep ..........

Natty, then remembered when they both had hidden themselves in her sisters bedroom, behind her shutters, and they had watched her sister, make her boyfriend's man's cock hard, with just her hand, in was an early summer afternoon, just after school, it was mid-term, the summer holidays where just a few weeks away, their parents where still at work or out somewhere, Eli sister, had devised a plan, with them, so they could watch her, as she played with it, she had sat on the bed, after they did some kissing, she had let him undo his pants, he had got her school blouse undone, her bra was now pulled up over her pert sexy tits, her nipples where hard, as the boy, had kissed them, and fondled them in his hands, the boy, was now just standing there moaning, his pants had fallen down around his ankles, it was just poking out straight, under his school shirt, as Eli, sister made it get bigger, and harder, she moved her hand up and down the shaft, some of the skin had peeled back, to reveal, a big purple coloured head thing, it was wet, she touched the wet part with her finger tip, she then tasted it, and made a funny face, she did this thing until he made some louder moans, then it just sort of jumped about in her hands a few times, and it then sent a thick stream of creamy mess at her, it sort of shoot out of it all over her hands, and then some of it hit her face, and some of it went over her tits, oh my god, look at me, you come all over me, you said you wouldn't cum, so quick today ............

Then as agreed earlier, Eli, text her sisters phone, who was playing up, she was making a scene of things, saying quick get dressed, to the boy, it was her mum, she's on the way home from work, you will have to go now, the boy just pulled himself together and dashed out of their house, saying back to her, can we meet over the weekend in the park or something, go and see Star Wars again ............. Her sister was saying yes, of course, she was still covered in his cum, as they the two giggling young girls, came out of hiding, ... Quick Eli, go down stairs and check to make sure he has gone, and lock the back door, said her sister, as Eli left the bedroom, and followed the boy out, she turned and said to Natty, come here and taste his cum Natty, its lovely stuff, come and lick it off my boobies, do it just like when you sucked them the other night, as she used her own finger tips, to clean some of the boys mess off her chin, and she then slowly licked it away from her fingers, and swallowed it......... Natty, came over to her and sat down on the bed, as Elis sister stood up, held her pert boobs out, to Natty, as she slowly started to lick them, and tasted a man's cum for the first time, it tasted salty, to her, it was warm still, but only just, it made her tongue fell alive, it was like giving her a fizzing sensation in her mouth, and her panties where felling damp, too, Eli, sisters nipples where reacting to her, they were getting hard, in Natty's mouth, as she licked and sucked them clean, they then heard Eli, coming back upstairs, and they quickly pulled apart, Eli sister grabbed a wet wipe, and told Natty, to wipe her clean, and that was what Eli, saw as she come back into the room.................

Later that Friday night, as they watched a stupid rom com video, from the video store, Eli, and Natty had kissed each other, as they shared Elis bed, and Natty had made Eli, cum properly with just her fingers, as they talked about the boys cock, and her sister naughtiness ............. They eventually, fell asleep locked in spoons, and that was how they woke up again in the morning, and buy the end of Saturday night, they had broken each other's sex, over that weekend, not proper virgin, cock breaking sex, but girls way, they had now become school girl lovers, and friends for ever, Mia, had also come over on the Sunday afternoon, to stay over that night, as the parents where all drinking, and having a birthday BBQ, and left the girls alone, the girls spent the day doing things, during the day they did some sun bathing and mucking about, but later that night, in the bedroom, Eli, and Natty had made her cum to, ................ Eli, sister was away that weekend with her friends at college, but she had sent Natty, a few txt messages, to say that she wanted to meet up with her alone to, play and do naughty girlie things with just her ............

Back within the room next door, as Natty continued to tease play with Eli, and the other girls, Ket, and Valia, chillaxed in the late afternoon sun, on the terrace, Jay was now fucking both Mia, and Eva in their tight anus, and butts, he was taking turns on them, about a minute inside each one, the girls where deep kissing each other in the shower, both where now pressed up against the glass wall, Jay could see his and theirs full reflection in the mirror, the full height one behind the bathtub, as his cock slid in and out of them, in turn ..........

Mia then said to him, fuck me daddy, harder daddy, real hard, and then spunk up my hole, so my bitch lover, can eat it out of me, ......... he needed no more prompting, he grabbed hold of Mia, by the hair, and pulled her out of the shower, her pulled her over to the vanity units, and bent her body down over the big vanity sink, her big sexy tits, where hanging down in the sink, and he then, proceeded to hammer fuck her butt, his slapping balls could be heard above all else, as Eva, watched them for a couple of minutes, as the soft spray of hot water fell down over her tits, and her fingers noisily wanked her wet juicy cunt, to climax, just as her hot muscled thighs started to shake her body, as she came, she then slowly left the fine water stream, and come over to them, within just a few moments, he tensed up, his fingers digging out lumps of Mia hip flesh, her butt cheeks where now, bright red, from his fuck slaps, as he rammed his rock hard cock deep into her arse, ... then it was, one, two, three final times, then he just roared as his cum exploded inside her butt hole, Oh yeah, yes, there you go, princess ............. As he withdrew his spent cock, out of her gaping butt, there it is, you fucking dirty lesbian bitch, there is a nice big load of daddy's cum for you to play with ...................

He turned to Eva, and grabbed her hair, and forced her down onto her knees, she was kneeling in front of him, looking up at him, in that legendary slave girl pose, her palms resting on his thighs, as he wiped his cock around her lips, and then shoved it hard, into her mouth, that's it bitch, take it, you dirty cunt, so you can taste her, taste her juices, on daddy big cock, before you clean that whores dirt hole up ............ for me, Yes daddy, yea please daddy, she spluttered and choked, as she pulled his cock out of her mouth, her spit and drool running down over her heaving tits, Good girl, do it then you cheap slut, show me how, some dirty cheap, dyke bitch eats a women's arse, filled with her daddy's cum .............. Eva, face was pushed into Mia, rump, her mouth, and tongue was then there, up close and in her still part gaped hole, Mia moaned with pleasure as she felt her lovers tongue enter her, she pushed back as she felt his cum begin to drip out of her, and into Eva's mouth, Jay then said, don't you dare waste a drop of it bitch, and make sure this other slag tastes it too, you cum swap it with her after................. bitch !!

Jay watched intently, as Eva licked and eat his cum out of Mia, he had never seen two hot bitch whores do this before in real life, then Mia was then down next to Eva, on her knees, and then they were French kissing each other, deeply, as they swapped his dirty seed between themselves, then he said, show me bitches, let me see it in each of your mouths, they opened their faces up, he could see part of his cum in each ones mouth, he said to them, there you go, now who's been two very good girls, now swallow daddies seed, there's good girls ..............they both made a big thing of swallowing his cum, they opened there mouths up, to him, to show him, and as they did he stepped forward, and grabbed each ones hair again, as he pulled there heads back together, just as his cock came with in kissing distance of each girls face, now my sweet little babies, you suck me hard again, you can make your daddy hard again, you cheap pair of slags, as I want to do the same to your cunts this time....................... they just did as they where told, as they where good, and obedient girlies, for daddy bear !!

They both set about eating, licking and sucking his cock, as Jay looked down on them from above, this is pure heaven, this is what every man ever day dreams of, two beautiful mid-twenties, cock hungry dirty sluts, kneeling before you, both actively eating your cock at the same time, oh my god, this is heaven, he said to them, as they devoured his cock, it was not long, before the Magic Viagra that was awash in his system, kicked it all back into play, and he went from being a semi hard, relaxed man, to a rock hard one, as Eva, then started to deep throat him, and she gagged and choked on him, his pre cum, juice mixed in with her spit and drool, as it rolled out of the sides of her mouth, down over her chin, as Mai, was then behind her, her tits pressed into her back, her hands groping her lovers tits, as pinching her nipples, as the mess slowly dripped of her face and made its way down, over her body, ....... To the approving moans and words of the cock's owner, Holy Fuck, her mouth is just a pure fuck dream .... !!

Eva, pulled his cock out of her mouth, and it was replaced instantly by Mia, in hers, she slowly licked its tip, she then slide her open mouth over its head, and rolled the un cut foreskin back and forth a few times, using just her lips, he was moaning softly, as she teased his hardness, that's it baby, suck daddy properly, just like your little friend did, as you know daddy is going to fuck you both any minute now, she did as she was told for another minute or so ......

Then he put his hand on her head, and pushed her back, a bit, as he removed his cock from her mouth, again all the juices dripped out of her mouth, then Eva, and Mai where deep kissing each other, fondling breasts, as they were face to face, boobs touching, as Jay wanked his wet and engorged cock over them, he quickly looked over to the sink, and saw that a thick girls hair band, bungee was lose on the side, he grabbed it, and he pulled around his cock and balls, at the base of it, then he pulled it tight, he wrapped it around the base three times, as it went around his cock, this was just like putting a real tight cock ring around himself, the blood in his cock would be retained, it would pump his cock up, like if it was tied up, by a dominatrix, ...

Jay watched them both for a few moments more, as they feasted on each other .......... he then grabbed them both by the hair again, and pulled them upright, they wobbled up onto their feet, they faced him, he let go of Mia, as he did he quickly slapped both of her tits hard, then he did the same to Eva, they both yelped, as it stung them, there nipples instantly reacted to this vicious touch .....................

He then pushed Mai, over the sink unit, and told Eva to do the same, make sure you open your legs up for me too you bitches, they did as they were told, he then kicked their high heels over to them, and get those back on sugar, ..............

The girls struggled back into their high fluffy kitten heels, they were both naked, except for their shoes, he moved up behind them both, they could see him in the mirror in front of them, and reflected from behind, put your hand on the edge of the sink, both of them and don't move them, and just then they both felt his fingers reach under their butts and find there went pussy lips, two fingers from each hand slid easy into each girls wet cunt, they moaned as she fingers went deep, he started to flow explore and finger then both at the same time, they both moaned soft, deep noises of approval, hmm daddy little girls, are so wet, for him, this is good, with that he withdrew his fingers from Mia, and he moved up behind her, her pushed her back down lower so she was almost bent over the sink, and he forced his enlarged cock straight into her cunt, oh my god, yes, yes .............. oh please daddy fuck me hard .....................he did just that, as Eva watched her lovers face in the mirror, he fucked her for exactly two minutes then he pulled his cock out of her soaking wet sex, real slow, she sounded delicious, she was just moaning, again and again, yes, daddy yes, now fuck her like you did me, then he did the exactly same thing to Eva, she moaned like her lover, she loved his cock, it felt even bigger than it was before, when he was in her anus, in the shower, at exactly the same amount of time, he pulled out of her sex, he stood back briefly to admire his work, he then quickly dropped down on his knees, and he eat each of them out, hard, for a few moments, tasting them together pussy to pussy, mouth on one, fingers in the other .................. they were both, totally lost in the sex, posy's dripping wet, they had both mini climaxed, at least twice each, there sex juices had begun to drip down their inner thighs, he stood back, up, he looked at them both in the mirror, they both saw his wet juice covered face, as he slowly licked his lips, Whose been naughty girls then, hmm daddy is very impressed with the taste of his new baby girls, and he then slide his three fingers into each wet cunt, to both girls, moans of pleasure, and he then proceeded to hard finger fucked them both, until he bought both of them off, they almost squirted at the same time, together .............