The Adventures Of Natty Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They were both, moaning and making noises like women in heat, as they both climaxed, hard as the result of his finger fuck, shot out in hard heavy squirts of juice, from each of them, in turn .......... the floor in the bathroom looked like the bath, had just overflowed, he then stood back, and he admired his work, he then walked back to Eva, and put his cock back inside her, and bucked her for a minute or so, he then did the same to and with Mia, as he then told them to. get down on your fucking knees, you cheap whore bitches, as daddy wants to feed his baby girls, with their favourite food, they both did, as they was told, they kissed each other, their mouths wide open, tongues out, as he did just that, he then hard wanked his massive cock, and spunked his load all over both of their beautiful faces .............and in their mouths, as he finished, the gurls just started to kiss each other, mixing his cum as they French kissed each other, then they both in turn swallowed his man mess, and open there mouth to show him ............... and both of them said, to him, softy ............. thank you, daddy, for our special sweets and treats ............. !!

Jay stood back, and looked at these two, they still where licking the cum of each other's face, and using sexy fingers to let it drop down into each other's mouths, he had cum big time, ... he looked, and then he just shook his head, that was it now, he had now fucked all six of them from this morning, it was now just a shade past 4.00pm, it was his first full day in Mexico, he was here for work, .......... Wtf, was going on, he looked down at his cock, and he carefully pulled the hair band off himself, his cock was still pumped, it was so sensitive, he wanked it few times to get the blood flowing again, he just walked into the shower, and hit himself with a blast of cold water, he turned and saw that the girls, where still locked in a heavy embrace, Eva, was now finger fucking Mia, as she moaned, and rolled her head back, she almost screamed as she then let it go, a further torrent of squirt and piss, fell from her sex............. All over the bathroom floor !!!

Next door, Natty had heard the girls, moans, and then the loud, screams of their respective climax, squirts, and orgasms, hmm Jay, had indeed turned out to be a right royal stud, he must have fucked all of us by now, lucky fucker, he will remember this day to come for years ........ she was still locked up in her own room, and focused into Eli, she now had her face buried deep into her sex, her mind savouring the moment, her memories of the first few times, that she had done this to her and her sister still flashing through her head, like a favourite movie re run .............

It was running through her head, frame by frame, each time by each time, it was so erotic, it was what was driving her tongues tip, as it was slowly tracing her old lovers hidden pussy lips, and was gently flicking her bud like clitoris, each time she had kissed or sucked her clit hood, Eli, let out a soft but, just audible sigh, or moan, the lower part of Natty's, face was now just covered in her moisture, she had never tasted so sweet, and so good, as she did today .................. it was so beautiful, it was like tasting fresh sugar sweet, honey bees, nectar ....... The butt plug that she had put into her butt, was now gently touching her chin, so it moved, as she feasted on her, its coldness was like a red hot poker, inside Eli, as she moved to meet, and be in time with her lovers kisses, ................... she was in climax heaven, small, constant tingles within her, just kept on exploding, oh my god, she moaned, Oh Natty, I have missed this so much ............. so, fucking much, her hands where cupping her ample breasts as she leaned forward and began to suck her own nipples, .....................

Natty, closed her eyes, and she was instantly transported back in time, .... Eli, was with her, in her own bedroom at her parents' home, it was after 9pm, it was just getting dark, and she was watching Eli, as she was sucking her nipples, and breasts, as she sat on the bed, with the thick wooden handle of her hairbrush, buried inside her sex, ........ she was moaning softly, they were now all most 16, in a few short months, their silly girlie school would be over, and they would be getting ready to go to the college, with boys, .... Eli, was deep in her fun, as it was her turn, to play with herself as she had lost at the game of strip forfeit poker, they were playing again, her sisters idea, as she was there also, egging her younger sister on, she was sitting in the easy chair, her loose summer t shirt dress, was pulled open, she was naked underneath, bar her high heels, and some black silk, stocking and suspenders, she had stolen, or liberated from her mums special wardrobe ........ that's a good girl, Eli, ride it like it was a boy's cock, she said, as her fingers played with her own pussy lips, Natty, was sitting on the edge of the bed, her own fingers in the panties, of her sexy chemise, black see through nightie set, she was playing with her sex, as she also knew it was her turn next, as she had played the low number card, so she knew she was going to have to fuck the round ball on the end of the bed stead, again, as she had done it a few times before, with just her and Eli, but this time she knew it would be much different, and intense, as this time, Elis, sister was going to do it with her.............. on the other end, as the last one to cum, over the little ball head, had to do a real naughty outside forfeit !!

Natty, lost the bed post contest, and so it was her time to accept the main forfeit, and it was Eli sister, who could name it, but, during that Friday night at Nat's house, as her parents where out at a local social function, and staying overnight, and to make matters even worse, Elis sister was being paid, as their baby sitter, for the night, and that was why, things got really hot, Natty, lost big time, she had to eat Eli, and her sisters posy's for a solid hour, in short 5 minute sessions, at one point, to see how many times she could make each of the cum, the bed sheets, where literally soaking, just as though they would have been it they had been rained on, and all three of them, had cum really big ........ and a few times each.

Elis sister, then said, she was going to txt her man/boy and tell me to come over, and Natty, was then charged with the forfeit of making his cock cum, as they both watched her do it, but this time no hiding, they both were going to watch him close up, later that night, the boy, they had seen with Elis sister before come by Natty's house, Elis sister let him in via the back door, and she lead him upstairs, into the spare bed room, Natty and Eli, were already in the room, Natty was still in her sexy black chemise, and Eli, just had her favourite, ripped rock chick t shirt on, they were sitting together, holding hands, when he came into the room, he took off her coat, and put his bag down by the door, Elis sister was still in her summer dress, but she had buttoned up part of it, but she was clearly naked underneath, ..... the boy was about 19, he was about a year older than Elis sister, he said, Hi, to the girls, as he was told who they were, and what was hopefully going to happen tonight, she told him that they were both still virgins, sort off, but they wanted to play with a boys cock, he smiled at them, and he turned slowly to face the sister and said to her, so you want me to let, both of them, do it, as he took of his jacket, and kicked off his shoes, sure they can do it they want, and they can play with it, and after they have, even you can play with me as well, who knows, maybe they would like me to fuck you too, as they watch ........................ to show them how it is done !!

He stood at the side of the bed, as he pulled his shirt off, and held his hand out, to Natty first, she took it, and walked over to his side of the bed on her knees, until she was in front of him, he then leaned over and kissed her, his hands touched and fondled her breasts through the see through chemise, it was like an electric shock, her nipples reacted to his touch, he then took her right hand and placed it on the front of his chino pants, as she felt him grow, and get harder, he then told her to undo his pants, and take his cock out, she did just that, as she did he still played with her breasts, he said to Eli, show me your pussy, as she carefully undid his belt, then unzipped his pants, they then just slid down his hips, onto the floor as he stepped out of them, he threw them at Elis sister .................he was just in his briefs, naked, his hard cock could be seen under the fabric, she run her fingers slowly over it, he leaned in and kissed her again softly on her lips, like a lover would, he then grabbed her chemise and pulled it up over her head, it freed her boobs and her body, she had just her mesh skimpy panties on, now, her pert nubile boobs, bounced as they where set free, he leaned down and kissed her nipples, she moaned as he did, she slid her fingers into the hem of his pants, and she pulled then down as far as possible, his cock slowly unfolded and sprang out, the tip almost touched her smooth abdomen, just above her girlie fresh pubic hair triangle .............

It twitched, a few times, he pushed his hips forward just enough, so the tip caressed her skin, she took a small sharp intake of breath, as the hard head, touched her skin, he was at least 6 inch long, maybe more like 7, or 8, the head felt wet, just then, Eli, sighed as she looked over at them, from the end of the bed, she looked at the cock, her fingers where now, teasing her sex, her legs parted, to reveal her sweet young pussy, she looked over at her sister, she was also looking at them, on the bed, she was back in the chair, her dress open again, her body was spread wide open, she was running her fingertips, up and down her torso, slowly, she then said, go on then, ........... touch it Natty, you know you want to, feel it in your hands, it will get bigger and harder still, when you do .................. I bet you have a little bit, of a hot tingle, between your legs right now, I know you do, as I did the very first time, I touched one ............. But that one, my real first one, was much older than his one, much older, he was a dirty old man, in the park ............he asked, me on the way home from school one afternoon, if I wanted to touch his big cock, in the bushes, so I was pissed off, at school, so I did, I went in the bushes with him, and he showed me his cock, and I wanked it off, he cum his mess all over my thigh, it was amazing !!

Natty, pulled her free hand up from her side, and on to her lower belly, she then she let it trail over her the top of her pubes, until ... she felt his hot skin on hers, he was still fondling her tits, and sucking her nipples .... hard, and yet s soft and tender, she then cupped his balls in her hand, they were soft, to the touch, but yet heavy, he just moaned as he, felt her fingers on his penis, Oh yes Natty, just play with me baby .................her hand then found the shaft, and she wrapped her fingers around it, oh yeah, baby girl, that's it ......... now just stroke it, move your hand and up and down its length ......... real slow, make the skin pull, back and forth over the head of my cock, baby ...............

Natty, looked down between their bodies, she saw her hand on the thing, her thumb was on top, her other fingers underneath, she pulled the skin back towards her, she watched it slide back over the head, and hide it from view, she then reversed her action, as he moaned again, this time she pulled the skin back as far as possible, the purple thing looked even bigger, she could feel the blood and heat of his cock in the palm of her hand, she turned her head, and she could see that both Eli, and her sister were watching her, that is it, Natty, he said to her, that's it, move the skin just like that, just do that for a few minutes, nice and slow, his breathing got deeper, it felt like his cock just got bigger more thicker as she wanked his skin, by now both her hands where on it, she had sat back down onto her haunches, her knees where almost a foot apart, her skimpy panties where soaking wet, she knew that she was switched on, by this, she could feel it, her eyes were locked firmly on the end of his cock, as the skin rolled back and forth, her nipples where so hard, she was wanking it faster now, she could not break her stare, she thought it was beautiful, the end was now leaking some clear juice, she was now using, wanking with both hands, harder and faster, the boy was making weird strange guttural noises, then it just exploded in her hands, as she pulled the skin back real hard, a hot stream of white cream shot out of the end of his cock, it hit her, before she even had time to react, one, two, then three big spurts of man cum, had hit her tits, they where like thick ropes ..........

Oh my god, screamed Eli, oh my god, Natty, what did you do to him, Natty mouth was now, wide open, as she mouthed the words .......... oh my god, oh my god, her arms went wide, her hands had fell, away, from touching him, as the cock just did it, it just still pumped out more mess, it went all over her open thighs, and lower body ............. Yes, said Eli sister, yes, oh yes, as Natty looked over at her, she saw that, her finger's where deep inside her pussy, two of the buried inside her soaking wet pussy, .... OH, YEAH, fuck me Natty, what a hot, slutty, wank babe you are, Eli, will you just look at all that fucking spunk, and the mess, its fucking beautiful ....my god, there's loads of it?

With that Natty, felt his hand grab her hair, it then pulled her head sharply forward, and before she even realised, her open and shocked mouth, then just fell over the head of the still spunking cock, he just pushed it deep into her mouth, his hands where now holding her head there, she struggled for breath, momentarily, as just then she felt some of the cream, spurt out of the cock head, and it hit the back of her throat, her mind just, clicked, she then just naturally started to suck, his cock like it was one of those candy stick lollipop, her daddy, had bought her from the sweet shop, Oh my fucking god, oh yes, fuck me, yes, said the boy, holy fuck, what a wank, that was, so now you can just fucking suck it too, baby girl ............... and be a real woman, at last !!

It was now 8.30 pm, in the evening, and at that exact same time, but now fast forward ten years, the young, virgin child, was now the woman called Natty, or her alter ego Secret Dream, ...

As she opened her eyes and looked down over her new sexy black lingerie clad body, as he the one called Jay, an older man, than the boy, had just pulled his cock out of her mouth, and it spurted his spunk all over her tits ............ and belly, she looked up at him, as she came back to the present from her past, and her memories ........... she was on her knees on the bed, her hands behind her back, her black court high heels, on her stocking clad feet, her bondage suspenders, half cup bra, and skimpy panties on, her hair was done, as was her make-up, ......... it took a few moments for her to adjust to the present day, she then heard the others, around her, sound their approval, she scanned the room, quickly, as the man whose hard spent cock, was still pointing at her face, said to the girls in the room, ...........

Now, then ladies, that is how you do a forfeit .......... as she took it all in, her friends, Eli, Ket, Valia, along with Eva, and Mia, where all dressed the same, all in high end black, sexy undies, all of them where made up, and looking ravishing, champagne glasses in hand, Eli, was sitting on the head end of the bed, her legs raised up, and fingers teasing her sex, oh fuck Natty, that was just a beautiful masterclass in no hand cock sucking babe, what a hot cock show that was .............. Oh fuck, woman, that was one awesome fucking blow job, holy shit woman, where did you learn to do that, fucking hell man, ............ Jay was saying, as the girls all laughed, and sang, You, Go natty, whoop hoop !!

Fuckin Hell, Natty, said Eli, do you know much that has just reminded me of that night, with my sister and her boyfriend, back at your house, fuck me, we was just teenagers then, that cunt, back then, he cum like that all over your tits, for fuck sakes, sweet Jesus .............. that was so fucking hot !!!

Natty, then got up of the bed, and stood up, and showed off the man's cum, to the girls, that was still fresh, and all over her body, and bowed her head to the room, as she then said, to them all, Right then girls, that is the end of tonight's free sex show and lessons girls, tomorrow we will do a demo on anal, fucking and fingering, so please be clean, they all laughed, and with that she turned on her heels, and went into the bathroom, to clean up, and get ready ..........

As she entered the bath room, Eva, moved into the centre of the room, and spanked Jays naked butt cheek, she then shouted out, right then ladies, a bit of decorum please, so let's just do it, can we please be ready to roll in 10 mins, lock and loaded, you all know the rules of engagement tonight, they have been agreed over dinner tonight, signed and witnessed accordingly, we are all dressed to kill, so let's get the party dresses on, Natty, has done the first forfeit, and Jay, you was indeed the lucky fucker, and recipient of that one ............so then, Ladies of the Six, tonight is old school, college rules, fuck and grab, and all sex acts must be witnessed by one of the six, or either camera video, or picture evidence, the cash will be then split up tomorrow after breakfast, based on group agreement, Jay, have you confirmed the money as the referee ...... and you have an envelope with a piece of paper in it, so can you please open it ..............

Jay walked over to the desk, as Natty emerged from the bathroom, she was now clad in a skin tight black body con dress, that was split over her right thigh, just to her stocking tops, as he ripped open the note, and he smiled and said .......... It says, Ket, and showed the piece of paper to the room, so tonight's Girlfriend is Ket, said Eva, so Jay, you get the lady all night from when we return from playing games, so be ready when we arrive back, as you have a live fuck show to perform, for us all ........

As they chatted, and Jay pulled on a pair of shorts, he walked over and kissed Ket, on the lips, as he was about to pull away, she grabbed him, pulled him back and whispered to him, you better get some sleep stud, as me and Valia, are on the late night menu tonight, .... He watched as all the girls, donned their respective dresses each of them was in some shade of black, all six of them dressed to kill in Little Black Dresses, ............................ Jay, turned around and whistled out loud, he then said, fuck me............ you lot, just look like those hot, sexy, gorgeous girls out of that guys ...... Robert Palmers - Addicted to Love - Music Video, back in the day, holy fuck .........

Hang on !! he shouted at them, I have just thought of something, hold up, ladies, he grabbed his phone, and then said, right then, group it up ladies, but let's go out there by the plunge pool, they all got in close, and then they struck the pose, and he then said, to them to say ... can I have a big hard cocks please!! ....... he then snapped of, a few pix of them all together ...... As the girls all smiled at him, Fuck me ladies, he said, as he studied his cameras handiwork, I am going to get that pic made up, framed, and put up on the wall behind my desk at work, with the title ........... The best day ever - The Russian Six !!!

Jay, watched as the girls left the rooms, he was smiling from ear to ear, he was just saying to himself, over and over, .... all six, all fucking six, I have just spent the day, with these lot, and I have been lucky enough to have had my cock in all six of these whores today, as he looked at the picture, he was just about to text it his two older step brothers, then thought twice about it ...........no, they would only start with all that usual sex, and porno shit on him again, those two where always chasing the aces, trying to outdo each other, with their constant pursuit of web cam girls, hookers and other pieces of pussy, and things, fucking crazy really, to think he was here because of his other step brother, but fuck, the shit hot video, and the pix he got the other day, of the bondage session with those two stunning ones, was awesome, but Jesus that was some heavy shit, those two are into too .......... Not my bag at all, but this amazing lot, was just something out of the blue, and was beautiful ............... to say the least, cheers bro !!