The Adventures Of Natty Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So he then walked back into the bed room, and hit the shower, he thought about going back to his place, next to his brothers beach hut, but it was not as hot and as sexy, like these ones, he finished up his shower, he came back outside into the body of the big hotel room, and lay down on the sofa, and just drifted off, with the bath towel still wrapped around his waist ...................

And that was how Valia, and Ket found him at about 2.00pm, later that night, when they both staggered back into their room, with just a half drunk Bootle of champagne, and both of them pantie less from the nights games, and then they basically set about him, they basically tried and almost succeeded in raping him .................. on the sofa, then again in the bed !!

The girls had all rolled back into their respective room, at about 2pm, the chosen two, simply vanished, into their pre-arranged, fuck session, Eva, and Mia, who had been snogging in the car, must to the obvious delight of the dirty old Mexican cab driver, just pulled off and away into their now, predictable sex session, Eli, who was now with Natty, just collapsed on her chosen bed, and was gone in a matter of minutes .......... Sleeping like a drugged-up Secret Dream Baby !!

Natty, had been a little bit more cautious tonight, she had played the sex games, but to lose, not to win, she was not really interested, in the heavy sex games, but she had drunk just a shade too much, prosecco, it seems, as she was a bit wobbly, in her high heels, as they left the club, but then there was something, it was in her head, something was niggling her insides, something about Jay, was not adding up in her head .......

She got herself sorted out in her room, she stripped off all her stuff, and hit the shower, she washed her body, hair, and removed the war paint, she then come back out, grabbed her bathrobe, found her iPad and her bag, and swiped a bottle of mineral water out of the mini bar, she then went out to the veranda, she then looked around, and then chose the double width sun bed around the corner, the one that caught the late night sun, where she was away from everyone, and it was back lit, and quiet, ...........

She opened her clutch bag, and as she was searching for her lip seal, it was then that she found the list, of tonight's escapades ..........shit I totally forgot that I had this, she slowly read down the scrawled writing ... that was all over it, a few cell phone numbers and some email addresses too, oh my god, what did we do, what a bunch of cock sucking fuck whores we are !!

She then read the list out quietly to herself, so the winners are as follows, in no specific order,

First BJ - was Eva, along with the first tits out, and the first get your cock out grope, all with the same guy in the disabled toilet, but, as they all know, that she had fucked him later, with Mia, just in case she needed too ....... as the beautiful Mai filmed it, and then shared it in the what's app group .................. just for the pure fun of it.

First Wank - was Natty it seems, plus she got the fat boy prize too, ............. She smiled to herself, but he was just so sweet, with nice cock too, and he had so enjoyed it ...... she did suck him a bit too, as hes cock head was such a big purple mushroom thing, and it tasted .. so good.

Fastest Shag, - Was Valais, with that blonde older guy, fuck he was so hot, stunning film star looks indeed .......... That girl does indeed like an older man, .........

And the ugly one, that was down to Eli, without doubt, but fuck me, he had some smoking hot toned body on him, all those big muscles and so pumped up, I think she said she let him finger fuck her, outside over a cigarette, and she got his cock out too, .. with a picture proven issued, ..........good girl, I bet she wanked it off anyway ..........dirty whore....... !!

Fuck, we was on our A Game, last night, if we did all that in just a few hours, and what with all that sexual fun with Jay, during the day too, hmm fuck me, crazy days indeed, ah but we only have just Saturday night left now, to do what we want, before we head back home, she turned her attention back to her social media, and started to scroll through, and look at things, from both hers, and her alter egos,......... Secret Dream, ....... Online stuff ....

At approx. 2.30am Jay, came out of one of the other girls room, he stopped and looked down at his phone, he was alone on the terrace, he was still basically rock, hard, as after all, he had been trying to fuck, two drunk, silly giggling Russian whores, for the last half hour, and it was not his idea of fun, when they had basically both passed out, half way through fucking them both, he looked around, consulted his phone again, and then he saw her feet, she was fast asleep, deep asleep, the drink had taken its toll, plus the day's fun and games, .........

He quietly walked over to her and looked down at her laid out form, her legs where wide apart flashing the inside of both of her tanned smooth thighs, just not wide enough to see her pussy, her iPad and phone, where just lying there next to her, on the sun bed, he come over to her, to just see if she was okay, then he had one of those - it's a simple devils choice, things, just flash up in his brain, ............ yeah, why not fella, he said ti himself, as I am going to walk out of here, in what the next 5 minutes, ..............

He stood beside her, and he ever so carefully pulled open her bathrobe, and folded it wide, to expose her, and he then took a few pix of her naked, exposed and clean body, he had already done the same with the others, Ket & Valais, but both of the them, where naked with his cock stuck in their mouths, he had to get Eli, and he had taken some of the dyke pair, Eva and Mia, earlier, real good hard sex ones, but with her .......... The Secret Dream, Natty, he wanted to a bit more risqué, so as to really piss off his stepbrother, so he did just that, he stood there and he wanked himself off, and ever so gently cum all over her tits ............

He then did a quick step back and took, a good look at her body, as this was without doubt, one of the ultimate fuck off, and insults to any woman, that when she is asleep, and passed out, to wank and spunk off, over her, and leave her just covered in it, he laughed to himself, madame, here, she will go nuts, when she wakes up in the morning, ........

Jay then smiled to himself, oh baby girl, if only you knew, that your so called .... daddy bear was in fact, sent here as a gambling bet to find you, and fuck you, only you .... But you gave me all the others too, so thank you, Natty, or shall I call you MFC,s The Secret Dream !!

He just stood there quietly, and sent over all the pictures of them all, to his brothers, with the following screen tag, and message ............. At the end ...

So, boys, that is all off the so called Russian Six - done fellas, fucking awesome if I do say so myself, you would pay top dollar whore money to, fuck this lot, any fucking one of them,

Jay then made sure he had all his stuff, and that he saved all the pix to the cloud and to the web site, he then snapped on his phone again, he had done it all quietly, as that was his mission completed, he looked around and walked away the same way he had arrived, as he did ....

He then sent out the last few pix of Natty, the ones he had just taken of her, spunked over ...... with these words attached,

GUYS .... I think this is the bitch, this is the one you said you wanted ...... JWB, you can send the money over now you cock fuckin suckers !!!

To be ................ !!!????

Now that is something that the man must decide and consider very carefully .......... !!

As is she worthy of his further word's .......... as she has deceived him, and his trust ....