The Adventures of Power Bust Ch. 02

Story Info
Another villain rises up to test Power Bust's skill.
1.6k words
4.46
4.3k
5

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: I'm glad the first introduction to our lewd little heroine and the smutty world was enjoyed! I hope everyone continues to enjoy these stories!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Power Bust, Chapter 2

The echo of heels clicking on marble scattered down the hall as Power Bust slowly made her way outside of the bank. Outside, the air was fresh and the sun bright, and she stood at the entrance of the bank, watching as Lightning Rod was escorted into the back of a van to be taken away. Happy with her work, Power Bust stood there, arms folded under her ample breasts which helped push them up even more. She grinned, licking her lips and making sure they were cleaned from her quick battle.

"Another job well done," a low, deep voice called out to the famous heroine. Richard Jones, one of the two leaders of the Sex Task Force, made his way up the stairs towards Cynthia. He was a tall man, standing taller than even Power Bust in her heels, but was graced with thick, hard muscle. His head was shaved bald, but his sharp jawline housed an attractive stubble. His dark, ebony skin glowed in the sun, and the uniform for the Task Force made sure to highlight his best assets; large biceps, strong legs, a built chest, a firm ass, and an impressive bulge.

"Thanks Captain," Power Bust said with a grin.

"You'd think by now he'd give up," called out Sharron Stone, the second leader of the Task Force and partner to Richard. She was equally as stunning. Her long black hair shined and seemed to always hang around her small figure. She was about the same height as Cynthia, but proven to be a woman of a quick, decisive nature. Like a tiger on the prowl, Sharron could be dangerous. The Asian bombshell was the perfect partner to her ebony counterpart.

"That's what I told him," Power Bust giggled.

"Well, we're happy we've got you fighting in our corner," Sharron added. "You take care of these superpowered fuckers, and Dick and I will keep the rest of the streets clean."

After a few more minutes of discussion, it was time to Power Bust to make her leave and returned to her civilian form.

The next several days were normal for Cynthia, filled with work and exercise. Occasionally she'd heard on the news about a petty crime or two, but nothing Power Bust needed to get involved with. That was, until she was running late at night alone through a park when she heard desperate screams. Wasting no time, Cynthia transformed into Power Bust and rushed over as quickly as she could.

"Please Mistress! Let me cum!!" A poor woman begged, writhing on the ground. The woman's running attire was torn and she fingered herself roughly, only to have her hand whipped away right before her orgasm. Above the poor citizen stood a large woman.

Her head seemed fully covered in latex, the only parts seemed free of it where the high pony at the top of her head, and the full, red lips spread wide in a smirk.

The black leather corset she wore made sure to give her the tightest hourglass figure, holding in her ample bosom and round cheeks, threatening to spill out of the attire.

The villainess was already tall in nature, and yet her 8 inch platform leather heels made sure she towered over both Power Bust and her enemies. She laughed as he denied the victim the pleasure of an orgasm but stopped as she spotted our heroine. The whip in the villain's hand seemed to unwrap itself from the victims wrist before she clipped it back onto her waist. Freed from her torture, the runner fingered herself finally to finish, passing out almost instantly from the overwhelming pleasure.

"Hold it right there villain! Who do you think you are?" demanded Power Bust, hovering in the air a little bit to be on eye level with the villain. Even though it appeared her eyes were covered, Power Bust got the feeling the villain could see perfectly fine.

"Me? Oh, I'm the Mistress. And you, my silly little slut, are going to be my new toy. Unlike this poor citizen her, I'll be sure you're overwhelmed with pleasure," she grinned.

"We'll see about that!"

Instantly Power Bust rushed in, tackling Mistress back before slamming her into a tree trunk. With a grunt, the villain reached up to attack, but Power Bust locked up with her, struggling to keep her down as the two seemed equal in physical strength. With a little leverage help, Mistress was able to push our heroine back, but Bust returned, trying to punish this leather clad villain. To Power Bust's surprise, however, the villain only laughed, seemingly immune to physical pain. "Not bad. Let me show you some real pain though," Mistress finally said.

The villain moved with a speed that took Power Bust by surprise. Pulling her whip off her wide hips, Mistress sent out a flurry of whips towards the heroine, cracks accenting the rapid assault as Power Bust was caught in them. "Ohhhhhhhhh!" Cynthia groaned out, her skin getting red with markings from the whip, her tight spandex costume tearing until it was nothing but tatters, struggling to hang onto her frame.

Trying to evade the whips, Power Bust took to the air, but was stopped in her tracks as the whip wrapped around her ankle before dragging her back down to the ground, slamming the heroine onto her back with such a force the ground under her cracked.

With a groan, Power Bust tried to push herself up, but Mistress walked over, sauntering as she hooked the whip back on her hip. "Time to show you the real danger of adding pleasure with pain," Mistress said as she slowly sunk to her knees between Power Bust's legs. "Time to drain you of your power, Power Bitch."

Using two fingers, Mistress expertly spread the tight lips of Power Bust's smooth, pink cunt. Blowing on the exposed pussy cause Cynthia to slowly focus from the slam, only pushing herself up onto her elbows before enduring the skilled tongue whipping of the Mistress.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHH! UGHHHHHHH!!" Power bust gasp, her back arching as her body shook with pleasure. The long tongue of the Mistress knew exactly where to attack, pleasuring hidden spots that were even unknown to our hero! Another whimper escaped Cynthia as the Mistress buried her face between her legs. Her pussy at the mercy of the tongue snaking deeper and deeper inside her, swirling and thrusting against her tight walls as juices begin to leak and flow.

With strained effort, Power Bust reached down, using both hands to grab the pony tail of the villain to try and pry her off her pussy, but at the same time, Mistress reached up, pinching Cynthia's swollen nipples and twisting them hard!

"OHHHHH GAWDDDDDD!!" Power Bust screamed as she was overloaded with pleasure. Forced to release the pony tail, she fell back as she was forced to orgasm, cumming hard on the face of her enemy. She fell back, squirming a bit and panting before Mistress slowly pulled herself out, her face and leather dripping with heroic pussy juices. "Mhmmmmmmmm, so sweet with energy," Mistress hummed, licking her lips.

Cynthia looked up nervous, weakened by the hard orgasm that was forced out of her, but she couldn't give up yet. Sitting up, Power Bust kissed the villain hard, moaning at the taste of her own juices, but using the opportunity to counter. As Mistress kissed back, forcing Power Bust to drink up her own pussy juices, Power Bust pulled the whip from the villain's hip. She flicked it, and could feel the toy respond to her thoughts, moving exactly how she wanted it too.

The whip wrapped around Mistress' neck, surprising the villain as she ripped away from the kiss, gripping her neck in shock. "You bitch!" she growled before Power Bust yanked her onto her back. On her knees above the villain, Power Bust noticed some juices beginning to leak from between the villain's legs. "Ohhh, looks like the Mistress loved to be dominated," she grinned wide, using her free hand to reach down and slip her fingers under the leather to her the soaked cunt.

"Wet already?" Power Bust taunted as Mistress writhed on the ground moaning, hands still grabbing the whip coiled around her neck. Using her speed, Power Bust fingered her enemy mercilessly. "Cum for me you evil bitch," the heroine ordered, giggling as the villain seemed compelled to obey, cumming on command.

Tearing the leather with her strength, Power Bust threw her leg over the villain's and slammed her hips down, grinding cunt on cunt as the Mistress howled out in pleasure. Power Bust could feel every quiver from the villain's weaker cunt and smirk. "It's time to finish you off Mistress. Feel the pain of a real pussy!"

Mercilessly Power Bust began scissoring her enemy, forcing her down into the ground and making sure to yank on the whip every so often to keep Mistress at bay. The combination of being over powered and out dominated was too much for the villain to handle, forcing her to cum over and over again, drenching Power Bust's superior sex.

"Now squirt out the rest of your power!" Power Bust ordered, pinning the villain's swollen and sensitive clit down! Mistress had her mouth go wide, her body stiffen and shuddered, and then...

"OOOOOOOHHHHHH GAWDDDDDDDDD!" She cried out, squirting hard and spraying out her defeated as she soaked Power Bust in her juices. Once her orgasm subsided, the heroine released the villain from her grip, leaving her in a puddle of her juices and hovering back into the air.

She was sure to call in the villain to the Sex Force, and waited until they showed up, but it was another villain down and off the streets in New Lewd City.