The Adventurous Adventurer Ch. 10

Story Info
Jess falls for the Halfling hero her party rescues.
2.3k words
4.35
1.4k
2
0

Part 10 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Halflings are, to put it quite simply, exactly what it says on the tin. They are almost exactly like humans at half-scale, which includes their internal anatomy. This means that they are extremely tight by comparison to any other race. If you are particularly well endowed, be aware that you are likely going to stretch your partner out very thoroughly and leave her extremely sore immediately following and for much of the next day. If you are less well endowed, sleeping with a halfling woman may be beneficial to both of you, as you will likely still be comfortable for her while she will still be tight and enthusiastic for you. Additionally, halflings are obviously very light as well. If you like to manhandle your lover, this can be a bonus, and I recommend trying it with a halfling if you haven't.

-Alex's Racial Sex Guide, 3rd Edition entry on Halflings

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We had rescued Sampson from a bandit camp and he was very excited to get back to adventuring. We almost had to hold him back from going off on his own again, but he seemed happy enough with the idea of joining our party once we offered it. He may have been a warrior, but there was strength in numbers...and size for that matter.

As a halfling, Sampson didn't cut a particularly imposing figure. He was barely three feet tall, (3'2" he proudly informed us) and although he had very well defined muscles, he didn't wear much to cover or protect them. The handful of weapons he had strapped to his body looked more like toys than implements of war. Still, we'd seen him in action at the camp and he was a surprisingly powerful fighter, not to mention nimble to the point of being nearly impossible to hit.

And he was a very attractive man, too. If he'd been human, it would have been difficult for human women not to swoon over him, although I'm sure halfling women did in spades. Maybe it was my particular mission that let me see it, or maybe it's just that he really was that handsome, but I caught myself staring at his magnificent form embarrassingly often.

He had messy red-brown hair, most of it pulled back in a ponytail that ended just between his shoulder blades. His handful of pale scars were all the more visible against his sun kissed tan. His handsome face was dominated by piercing sky blue eyes that saw right through you with a glance. His chiseled jawline that looked sturdy enough to break a hammer against.

There were certainly less attractive men for me to seduce, and I won't pretend I wasn't looking forward to sleeping with him. But for the sake of taking good notes, I did want to wait until I could be alone with him to do so, and our party was starting to get a little crowded. It was about a week before we made it back to civilization and had rooms at an inn. I made sure to have a room all to myself for that exact purpose, although I'm sure the owner thought I just wanted some modesty or privacy.

But finally, I had a place to seduce the gorgeous specimen of a halfling. I privately invited him to my room that night. After Gaius proved denser than steel armor, I had planned to make this a more direct approach. I closed and locked the door behind Sampson as he walked into my room. I was not expecting to be disturbed, but I wasn't taking any chances either. I had spoiled the rest of the party with copious amounts of sex, and I didn't want to chance them feeling entitled to it now of all times.

"So, let's get started then!" Sampson declared with a broad smile.

"You know why I asked you to come to my room?" I said, feeling slightly embarrassed now at having gone through the trouble.

"Of course!" he replied. "When a woman invites you to her private chambers, there's only one thing she could want you for. You learn these things when you're a dashing hero like myself." He was joking, but I had no doubt it was true in his case. "I must give you fair warning though: you may have my body this or any other night, but my heart is untamable and my soul belongs only to Enetha, the mistress of war."

I giggled childishly at the declaration. I'm sure the line was necessary for most women he slept with, and I'm sure they ignored it all the same. I wondered how many broken halfling hearts he'd left in his wake, but pushed the thought aside knowing I wouldn't be one of them. I had no need for his love. I was in it for the science. Well, and because he was so damned handsome, but I kept that part to myself.

"I'l just try to manage my expectations then," I said, stepping toward him. "Is there any particular place you'd like to start?"

"Well, I don't mean to seem greedy or overeager, but since you invited me to bed, would it not be most appropriate for us to begin with you servicing me?"

"That makes perfect sense to me," I said. "Hop up on the bed and I'll get to work." He kicked off his boots and dragged his pants down before hopping up onto the bed. I sank to my knees before him, ready to perform for him as I had countless times by now for the others.

His penis was already hard, and looking at it in scale to the rest of his body, it was a pretty good size. I imagine it was quite impressive by halfling standards, but I was a human, so it was actually almost disappointing. It was about four and a half inches long and not much bigger around than my thumb. I know it was probably the best I could hope for with his physiology, in fact I considered myself lucky that it wasn't any smaller. But given that the dicks I had been servicing lately were all above average for a human, I somehow doubted this was going to stretch and fill me the way I was now used to.

But like I said, it was probably very large by halfling standards, and I was lucky it wasn't smaller. I certainly wasn't going to turn it down, especially not at this point. So I leaned down and took the head of it into my mouth, running my tongue over it as I applied suction. I didn't bother trying to get my hand around it to stroke too, there wasn't a lot of room to start. I just took it a bit further into my mouth and reached my hands down to unto my own clothes' laces.

I worked my way out of my pants while testing how deep I could take his cock. I was slightly disappointed to find the answer was not quite all the way. Sure, I could theoretically deepthroat it, but it would barely enter my throat and I don't think either of us would get much out of that. So I stopped my advance with his pubic hair just starting to tickle my nose. I pulled back and bobbed up and down to give a little motion to it.

Sampson took off his vest, the last article of clothing he had on. His muscles flexed slightly as he moved, leaning back slightly both to enjoy and to give me a little more room to work. His feet dangled off the bed, and I was struck by how strange my attraction to him was. Were he a human man, he'd be a magnificent specimen. Were I a halfling woman, I'd be very taken with him. But his stature left much to be desired, and yet I couldn't help but take note of how attractive he was. I found him almost irresistible, and yet I knew he should not have been so to me.

"You are very talented," the warrior said, "But I would hate to cut the night so short by finishing before we had any real fun. What do you say you come up here and we do what you called me here to do?"

I had his cock deep in my mouth when he asked, so I nodded before taking it out. I started to get up, but he caught me as I passed his face, pulling me in for a kiss. It was odd trying to make out with our differing proportions, butI still enjoyed it just as much. He scooted backward onto the bed, pulling me along with him. I crawled up onto the bed, and he laid down in the middle of the bed. I followed his cue and continued on until I was straddling him.

I slid his cock inside me with ease, still not impressed with its size but able to enjoy it nonetheless. I pulled my shirt off over my head and tossed it aside as I began to ride him. It took some adjustments to my usual rhythm for him not to slip out of me, and with the lessened motion, my breasts didn't bounce as much as they usually did. I actually preferred that, and Sampson seemed content enough with what he saw, so no harm done.

I did stop to grind on his cock more often than I usually did with others. I found it a better use of his diminutive size, but I was sure the friction of in and out was what he preferred so I tried to spend as much time as possible doing that. Either way, some time later, he decided it was time for another change.

He suddenly sat up and wrapped his arms around my waist, twisting and pulling me to the bed with surprising strength for his size. He rolled me over before I had time to get my bearings and I was on my stomach with him behind me.

"Sorry to just take control," he said. "But I like to finish in my own way, at my own pace."

I felt his little hands on my ass, spreading my cheeks apart. He pressed his cock to my asshole, and I instinctively braced and relaxed. He was significantly easier to take than Adam, or Alex or Gaius for that matter, since they'd wanted to try what Adam had. I found there was almost no painful period here, and there was mostly just a tingling pleasure as he began to thrust in and out of my ass.

I began to moan quietly. I slid one hand under my stomach to play with my clit, bringing the other up to tweak my nipples. I wasn't especially close to orgasm, but I was very much enjoying the sex all the same.

Sampson finally pressed forward, leaning on me with his full weight and burying his load inside me. He stayed there long enough to let the last of his orgasm ebb away, then pulled out and climbed off of me. I rolled onto my stomach, ready to be finished, if slightly disappointed that I didn't get to cum.

Until Sampson said, "And now it's your turn." He pushed my legs apart and got down between them. He found my clit with ease and his tongue flicked across it with expert deftness I'd only ever felt from Alex before. In fact, Alex felt clumsy by comparison, Sampson was a precision expert. I put one hand on the back of his head, running fingers through his hair as he ate me out, and bringing the other back to where it had been fondling my breast.

I felt something against my entrance, Sampson's fingers ready to penetrate me. I didn't realize how many he was using at first, until I realized how deep he was. He'd shoved his whole hand inside me, I could feel his wrist. And he kept pushing, I think all the way up to his elbow. This was more like the fucking I was used to, except my clit was also being licked this time.

Sampson used his hand to explore my insides some, but nothing too much crazier than that happened. He continued to fist and eat me out until finally I was able to cum. And then he went right on going until I did again. And then a little while longer until he was able to recover, then he slid his dick back inside me in that position.

We fucked in missionary for the last half hour or so until we were both able to cum one last time. My amulet glowed as he let his sperm out, as usual, and then we were finally done.

"I'm sorry it took so long, but I just can't let someone not cum when I have sex with them," he said, sweat beading his body. "It's a matter of pride." We fell asleep together in bed. We woke up together too, and had sex again before joining the rest of the party for the day.

I was now pretty sure I was going to be a slut at the end of all this. And that I might fall in love with the halfling anyway. Two things I'd decided against before coming to my senses. This whole experience was proving ever more insightful with each step.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

True to their name, halflings are physically like half-scale humans. Although they are very charismatic and likable, this does more to get you in bed with them than to do you any favors once there. With a halfling lover, you must remain aware of the size difference. With female halflings, remember that while they are tight, you are stretching them out more than you might think you are, especially if you are particularly well endowed. With male halflings, their scale makes them much easier to accommodate in both oral and anal sex if you normally have difficult with those. Also be aware that their size makes them lighter and easier to physically manipulate, although not all of them enjoy this. It shouldn't have to be said, but be kind to your lovers, especially if you want to continue having sex with them.

-Alex and Jess's Racial Sex Guide, 4rd Edition entry on Halflings