The Adventurous Adventurer Ch. 11

Story Info
Jess hires an Orc priest to mend, and cause, her soreness.
2.2k words
4.07
2.2k
3

Part 11 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Orcs are strong, and they have a great amount of muscle in their bodies. This may seem obvious, but it has some less than obvious implications if you expect them to be like other women. They will probably be stronger than you, so expect to be manhandled, especially if they are the one insisting on sex. They have powerful pelvic muscles that make it more difficult to penetrate them, so prepare for some resistance. It is most recommended to only attempt sex with an orc woman if you are above average in both strength and endowment, although it is possible otherwise. Sex with orc women can be an exhausting experience, but if you're up for the task, it is well worth the satisfaction. On a cultural note: although orcs enjoy sex, they use it primarily for procreation, not recreation. Be aware that your lover like expects you to impregnate her. This leads to the next point: war brides. It is common in orc cultures to claim war brides from a tribe you defeat. The explicit purpose of these war brides is to become pregnant and return to the tribe with your superior child, which is something to be aware of if you find yourself in such a situation. For obvious ethical reasons, I must implore you to not abuse this system. On top of being incredibly dangerous to challenge orcs in the first place, intentionally dragging some poor orc girl into sexual slavery for your own amusement is not condoned for any reason.This book is about having fun, not exploitation.

-Alex's Racial Sex Guide, 3rd Edition entry on Orcs

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On Alex's advice, we sought out a priest for their healing spells. Alex had mentioned that his clerical companion had mad life much easier for his exhausting sex life, and thought that my exhaustion and soreness might also be helped along with a healer's touch. It would certainly help me stay in the action more, and help my team thrive. Incidentally, contrary to popular belief, most holy orders were not in fact celibate, so when we found a holy man from a race I'd not yet collected information on, I was very excited indeed.

And indeed, Zavier was quite the exception. In addition to his holy order not forbidding sexual relations, he was also a warrior of the faith rather than a pacifist, and an orc where most of his race couldn't be bothered with the gods' demands. He had a particular list of quirks that made him an especially attractive addition to my party. I brought him on with knowing looks from each of my existing teammates, all of them knowing I had explicit intentions to sleep with him, and soon.

Suffice it to say, it did not take long for him to notice that I came to him every night complaining of soreness in my private parts after having spent the night in private company with one or two of our other teammates. He handled the situation rather gracefully, I think.

"You know, I wonder if you aren't abusing my gifts," he said one night, his palm against my stomach to cast his spell.

"I am very grateful," I said innocently. I was back to trying to be subtle. "But sometimes it can be rough to be a woman."

"I see," he said dryly. I think he was amused, but he always had a stoic demeanor that was difficult to read. "Still, I can't help but feel used every night."

"Are you feeling left out?" I asked, trying to pull him from his modestly. I touched the back of his hand with one of mine.

"In short, yes," he said flatly. "It would be one thing for me to offer healing for damage I'd done. But every night, you have your fun, and I'm ashamed to admit my disappointment, yet I've never been invited."

"Well, you can consider this your invitation," I said, sliding his hand down and under my pants. His fingers found my entrance and he began to slide them inside me without further ado.

I brought my hand back up and rubbed his thigh gently before tugging at his pants to free his cock for me to play with. We managed to get each others' pants out of the way enough to play with each other. The orc seemed to be holding back, but he still stiffened in my hand quickly enough. His cock was perhaps slightly more than average in size, though it was hard to tell from where I was laying down.

I pulled myself down off the bed and sank to my knees in front of him, taking his pants off as I did. His cock stood before me, six inches of green skin ready to be pleasured. I leaned forward and spat on it as I stroked, using my saliva as lubrication. I lathered it up and down his length and pulled the head into my mouth to begin sucking it. I started to bob my head up and down while reaching my now free hands down to remove my clothes.

Zavier pulled off his shirt, but otherwise only gripped the bedsheets as I worked. I was well practiced, but I didn't think I was quite that good. I guessed that meant he was still holding back. That wouldn't make for good notes, so I redoubled my efforts. I brought my hand back up to stroke while I sucked. He gripped the sheets tighter, trying harder to restrain himself as I did more to please him.

I pulled his cock out of my mouth to tell him to go ahead and let loose, and I saw his cock was bigger. At first I thought I just hadn't gotten a good look at it earlier, but no, there was definitely more of it sticking out of my hand now. I looked up at him in surprise.

He didn't give me the chance to ask any questions. He reached down and grabbed me, pulling me up to his level. He tossed me onto the bed roughly, his muscles rippling as he crawled on top of me. He took my legs up in his arms and guided his cock to my entrance. His crimson eyes flashed with unbridled lust as he watched his cock impale me.

I gasped as it pressed inside me. It had to be eight inches long now, and I felt it inside me as he started to rut. I think it actually kept growing. It DID keep growing. After a minute or so, I so completely full. I think he had finally stopped growing at around ten inches or so, and he was now almost as thick as Adam's cock, and I felt waves of pleasure as he thrust inside me, reaching every part of my internal anatomy with each push, only leaving me empty when he pulled out for his next thrust.

I was surprised to say that for the first time in my life, I was able to cum from vaginal sex alone. But Zavier wasn't done with me. He went a few more minutes like that before he pressed himself balls deep inside me. His cock started expanding again, I could fell it stretch until it hit the very deepest part of me and rested against my cervix, then he let out his cum I felt it spurt into me. It sloshed into my womb and I felt it with crystal clarity. I had to check my amulet to make sure it was glowing, so sure I was that this might impregnate me.

Zavier pulled out of me, his cock slick with my juices. With a growl, he rolled me onto my stomach, then propped me up on my knees so he could get behind me. I panicked when I felt him put his cock to my ass, knowing he would split me open with no pleasure if he was as big as he'd just been a moment ago. To my surprise, I was able to manage when he pushed inside me again.

His dick had deflated, although it was definitely still fully erect. It was still bigger than I would have liked to have so forcefully shoved up my ass, but I was quickly enough able to feel the pleasure as he filled this hole as well. In fact, despite his ferocity, his cock continued to shrink until it was entirely comfortable to have inside me. He was still fucking me violently, but I was being pounded, not ripped open.

The cleric's hand grabbed a fistful of my hair and yanked it roughly, pulling me first up onto all fours, then so I was sitting upright in front of him. I reached an arm around me and took hold of my throat in his hand. I could still breathe, but his grip made it clear that I wasn't going anywhere until he wanted me to. I felt trapped and enslaved and so godsdamned hot because of it. I turned my head to the side and kissed Zavier over my shoulder. I was his breeding toy for now, but somehow I loved it.

The thoughts in my mind had trouble forming. I was embracing the slut I was becoming, thankful I had decided to set out to finish this book. I questioned why I would ever fall in love with the halfling man, beautiful as he may be, when I could have been this orc's plaything instead. And I wasn't the most beautiful of women either, so I was lucky he would have me anyway. His brutality was generous, and I couldn't have asked for more as plain as I was.

I fingered myself to orgasm as I was violated, but Zavier proved more resilient still. He let go of my neck and let me fall back down to the bed. He took my hips in his strong hands and plowed into me with full force. The bed shook and I had to grit my teeth against the onslaught. Slowly at first, I felt his cock start to swell again. It grew until it started to become painful, and then a little further. Zavier leaned over me fully, pressing my shoulders down into the mattress as he pushed inside me to let out his second load.

He stayed there, holding me down until the last wave of pleasure receded. Then he shoved an arm under me and wrapped it around my neck, growling gently in my ear. I was almost afraid he was going to take me a third time, but he finally let go before collapsing beside me. He mustered up the strength to grant me healing again before we fell asleep together.

When we woke up the next morning, Zavier was all apologies, which I found cute. He didn't need, but he felt he'd pushed and taken advantage of me. That, and he had lost himself and was afraid he'd hurt me. It really was adorable, to see him so flustered. He didn't do that every time we had sex after that, but he was always that forceful.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The muscular nature of orcs leaves a few considerations when taking one as a lover. For orc women, their dense pelvic muscles make penetration, both vaginal and anal, an exhaustive endeavor. If you have the strength and endurance to manage though, it is well worth the satisfaction you get for your efforts. To those who have a particular fondness for playing with boobs, I'm afraid orc women with disappoint here. The majority of an orc's breasts are taken up by their pelvic muscles, leaving the organ firm and stiff. For orc men, be prepared for a primal, brutal sex that pushes you to your limits. They are often unable to control themselves when fully aroused, so it is not recommended to tease or lead on an orc unless you are very sure you want to have sex with them. A beneficial note is that orcs are able to modulate the size of their penis, so you needn't fear them being to large, although again, when fully aroused they don't always consider whether or not their size will hurt you, so do not count on this trait either. On a cultural note: although orcs enjoy sex, they use it primarily for procreation, not recreation. Be aware that your lover like expects you to impregnate her. This leads to the next point: war brides. It is common in orc cultures to claim war brides from a tribe you defeat. The explicit purpose of these war brides is to become pregnant and return to the tribe with your superior child, which is something to be aware of if you find yourself in such a situation. For obvious ethical reasons, I must implore you to not abuse this system. On top of being incredibly dangerous to challenge orcs in the first place, intentionally dragging some poor orc girl into sexual slavery for your own amusement is not condoned for any reason.This book is about having fun, not exploitation. This should also serve as a warning to women who may go into battle against orcs, as if they are not given orc brides, they feel the right to take them by force. It is very possible that if your party is defeated, you will be captured, forced, and impregnated against your will. Exercise caution when engaging orc tribes in battle.

-Alex and Jess's Racial Sex Guide, 4rd Edition entry on Orcs