The Affair Ch. 01

Story Info
Dianna has sex with her married lover in a hotel room.
2k words
3.9
5k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dianna sauntered into the hotel room, dropping the key card on the bedside table. She was wearing a low-cut black dress with a slit going up her leg, halfway between her knee and her hip, and a deep v-neckline showing her cleavage. She took a long drag of her cigarette and sat down on Joseph's lap.

"It's lovely to see you, darling. It's been such a long time since we got to do this." She said softly.

Joseph held her hand gently as she took another drag of her cigarette.

"I have missed you so much, my love."

She leaned in close, resting her head on his shoulder. They stayed like that for what felt like hours. She nuzzled his neck, rubbing her face on him. She inhaled his scent: Perry Elise 360 cologne. She kissed his neck, leaving little lipstick marks up and down his neck.

"I have a little surprise for you tonight. Sit on this chair and shut your eyes." Joseph said.

She did as she was told, getting up from his lap and sitting on the chair, crossing her legs. She could hear him leave the room and enter the bathroom. She kept her eyes shut as she heard the rustling of what sounded like a cardboard box. She smiled, letting her mind wonder about the contents of the box. Would it be a toy? A new set of handcuffs? She continued to fantasize as she took another drag of her cigarette.

She could hear his footsteps getting closer as he re-entered the room.

"You can open your eyes now," he said.

She saw the small smile on his face as he held the toy in front of her. It was a white phallic-shaped dildo with a harness on the back.

"A strap-on? But what do you want me to do with it?" Dianna asked.

Joseph nodded. "I thought it would be fun to try something a little new tonight.".

He blushed, feeling his heart start to race. This was never something they had discussed and he wasn't sure how she would react.

Watching him, a smile of understanding crossed her face. She snubbed out her cigarette in the ashtray on the nearby table. Dianna stood up and walked over to him, taking the strap-on from his hands. She pursed her lips together and looked up at him.

"This is what you want, daddy?" She asked.

She felt her heart beat faster, intrigued and excited by the toy.

"Yes baby, this is what I want."

He looked at her again, pulling her chin up with his fingers and kissing her lightly on the lips. The smell of his cologne reached her nose and she instantly relaxed. She slipped her tongue into his mouth and he started lightly sucking on it, kissing her back passionately, finally biting her lip gently with his teeth.

"Why don't we get more comfortable?" He whispered into her ear.

He brought her over to the bed, guided her by holding her hand, and sat down on the bed beside her. He leaned in, kissing her again, caressing her arm softly.

She felt her arms get covered in gooseflesh, a pleasant chill running down her spine. His touch was electric. He pulled away from her mouth, kissing her neck.

"Mmm that feels so good, please don't stop." She purred.

She felt warmth spread throughout her entire body and her pussy began to tingle.

He began to pull down the straps of her black dress as he continued to kiss her neck. He pulled down her dress to reveal her breasts; perky and soft moderate breasts with pink, now stiff, nipples. He blew a light gust of air onto her nipples, making them get harder. He began to lick her nipples gently, looking up at her.

"Oh, that feels so good." She said.

"Yeah, your body is needy for me, isn't it, baby?" Joseph cooed.

She felt a wetness on her panties, feeling her pussy getting soaked as he licked and sucked on her breasts. He held her hand, rubbing his thumb over her fingers as he licked and sucked.

"Yes daddy, my pussy is getting so wet for you." She breathed.

That's all he needed to hear. He got down on his knees and spread her legs apart. She helped him by pulling her panties to the side, revealing her shaved, glistening pussy. She didn't usually shave but she knew this was special.

She watched him as he pulled off his shirt, revealing his arm muscles and his soft belly. She bit her lip as he removed it.

"Fuck, you're so hot, baby," Dianna said as he stripped.

He took off his pants next revealing a big bulge in his underwear. She felt a rush of excitement seeing how turned on he was. He gently placed little kisses closer and closer to her pussy. She felt an urge to pull him into her right then, but she knew that wasn't allowed.

She whimpered as he continued to kiss her thighs, making him chuckle.

"I know, baby, I know. The teasing is torture."

She whined and nodded her head.

"Do you want me to put my mouth on your pussy, sweetheart?" He asked.

"Please daddy, I need your tongue." She groaned.

He looked into her big brown eyes, eager to see her desperate reactions to his touch. Mercifully, he finally got his first taste of her. He licked her pussy slowly, gently, all the way up to her clit, and stopped.

"Please more" she whined.

He smiled. "Does it feel good baby? Tell daddy how much you want him to lick you."

He smirked as she shuddered. He relished every quiver she made, every gasp that escaped from her mouth. He grabbed her thighs and started kneading her soft flesh.

She groaned again. "So much. I need your tongue on my pussy, daddy, please. Please lick me."

He licked her pussy again, and again. Finding a gentle rhythm with her body, he started licking circles around her clit. He savored the taste of her on his lips. She could feel her pussy throb at the feel of his tongue. Licking around her clit he did something he had never done before. With her clit so engorged he began to suck it gently.

He felt his cock swell as the moans started to erupt from Dianna. He held her hand as he licked up her juices and slipped two fingers inside her wet pussy, looking for her g-spot.

"Do you like when I fill your pussy with my fingers?" Joseph asked.

She threw her head back and moaned in response.

She felt herself get close to the edge as he started to suck on her clit and fuck her pussy at the same time. She felt her pussy start to drip from all the stimulation.

Her face flushed and her heart started to beat faster, her pussy throbbing and begging for release. She bit her thumb, desperate to soothe her oral fixation as she got so close.

"Keep fucking my pussy with your fingers! Oh my Christ, I'm gonna fucking cum. Please don't stop!" She cried out.

She felt her pussy tighten around his fingers and her clit throb as she squirted all over his lips.

She pulled his fingers out of her and leaned over the bed, kissing her.

"My pussy tastes so good on your lips." She said, smiling.

Dianna got up off of the bed and on her knees, removing her dress and panties. She took off his underwear, revealing his thick cock. She grabbed his dick and started to stroke it gently.

"Does that feel good, daddy?" She asked.

"Yes baby, that feels so good, don't stop."

She looked up into his beautiful hazel eyes and put his cock into her mouth, slowly. She loved sucking his cock. She loved the way he moaned and pulled her closer to him when he got worked up and his hands felt running through her hair. She began to stroke his cock with one hand as she took more of it in her mouth.

"Ah fuck, you feel so good. No hands. Just use your mouth." He said.

She removed her hand and took more of him in her mouth until she could feel him in the back of her throat. He counted for 5 seconds until she pulled back, letting the drool drip down her chin.

"That's it," he whispered. "Put it back in your fucking mouth. Watching you drool all over my dick is so hot, baby."

She put his cock back in her mouth. Sucking it faster, she grabbed his balls and massaged them gently as she sucked. She took his dick out of her mouth and started to jerk him off as she put his balls in her mouth, licking and sucking them greedily.

"That's a good girl, you're taking my cock so well. Are you ready to fuck daddy in the ass with that toy?"

"Yes, daddy," she said.

Dianna stood up and started to put the toy on. She gingerly got to her feet, slipped on the toy, and adjusted the straps. She got back on the bed, leaned over to the bedside drawer, found a bottle of water-based lube, and smeared some all over the dildo. She watched Joseph get on his back and spread his legs, revealing his erect cock and his tight asshole.

She approached his ass and, with her fingers, put lube around his hole. She could feel him shiver and giggle a little as she did it.

"Is it cold, daddy?" She smiled.

"Yes, a little. It feels good though" He sighed.

She rubbed the toy around his hole and started to stroke his cock again. She felt him throb in her hand as she slowly started pressing the toy into his hole.

"How does that feel daddy?" She asked.

"I feel full, but it's good. Keep going."

She pushed the dildo in more so half of it was stretching out his horny hole.

"Your ass is swallowing that dick so well, daddy."

Her pussy throbbed, begging for a touch under the harness. She continued to push the toy further inside him as he moaned. She leaned in, kissing him passionately. She felt her mouth vibrate as he moaned into their kiss. She fit three-quarters of the toy into his ass and started thrusting, creating a natural rhythm with his body.

"Fuck Dianna, just like that. Give daddy your cock!"

She bit her lip, fucking him at a steady pace. Just watching that toy go in and out of her lover like that drove her crazy. She could feel her cunt drip with excitement as she fucked him harder.

"Tell me how much you like me fucking your hole." She said,

"I love it, touch daddy while you fuck him. Overstimulate me, baby."

Not needing more encouragement, she started to touch his cock as she fucked him. Wrapping her hand around his shaft, she started gently moving up and down in a jerking motion. She got faster as she felt his dick start to throb in her hand. A small amount of precum leaked from his tip, causing her to lean over and lick it up.

"Aw fuck, I'm gonna cum!" He growled, thrusting his cock into her hand.

Dianna felt her pussy getting wetter as her bare pussy rubbed against the harness of the toy. She smiled, jerking him harder.

"Cum for me, daddy!" She moaned, feeling close to the edge.

"Fuck, that's it, just like that! Don't stop. I love you so much!" He moaned.

She felt the ropes of cum shoot from his cock as she jerked him off and fucked him at the same time. That pushed her over the edge and she came again from the stimulation.

As the spike of the orgasm faded, they collapsed on the bed, Dianna on top of Joseph, and felt each other's heartbeat as they fell asleep, with her toy still inside of him.