The Affair Ch. 05: Ronnie’s House

Story Info
Walter is invited to Ronnie's house for a tryst.
3.2k words
4.26
2.4k
3

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 02/07/2024
Created 09/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Affair: Chapter 5 -- Ronnie's House

It had been over a week since Walter returned from his business trip to Key West where Ronnie joined him for a whirlwind 48 hours of sun, and fun, and sex. He was thinking that now that he had settled back into the office, he should give her a call. He was remembering and reliving the incredible time they had together -- the incredible sex. So many positions. So many orgasms. And all in just under 2 days.

"Someone looks deep in thought." Walter snapped back to reality to see Ronnie standing in his office smiling at him.

"Yeah. Ah, no. I was just daydreaming," replied Walter. "So, what can I do for you, Ronnie?"

"I want to play hooky from work next Tuesday. How would you like to join me?"

"Really. Playing hooky. What are we in high school?" He replied.

"No, but everyone deserves a mental health day. And you, we, have been so busy this past week that I thought an indulgence was desirable. Unless, of course, you are too busy, or just not interested in spending time with me."

"Tuesday, huh. I cannot get out that day. How about Wednesday instead?"

"You drive a hard bargain, mister. And I'll be more than pleased to sample that 'hard bargain' next Wednesday," Ronnie responded using air quotes around the words hard bargain. "I'll text you my address later today. If you're agreeable to coming to my house, that is."

"Your house? That will be interesting. Okay, you have yourself a date," Walter retorted.

Wednesday.

Walter arrived at Ronnie's home in the late morning. It was a beautiful day -- sunny with temperatures in the low 70s. Her house was a one-story ranch style with a brick front. The lawn was well maintained and there were rosebushes flanking the front door.

He ambled up the cobblestone path to the door and rang the doorbell camera.

He heard Ronnie's voice over the intercom say, "Come on in, the door is open. I'm in the living room on the left as you enter." Walter opened the front door and entered the foyer. There was a seven-foot-tall grandfather clock straight ahead. On the right was a partially opened door to what appeared to be a home office. Walter turned left and sauntered through the entryway to the living room. Ronnie was reclining on a royal blue, velvet, corner sectional sofa. She was wearing a matching leopard skin pattern push-up bra and panties set.

"Well, this is an attention-grabbing and very sexy way to greet your guests. Do you always dress like this for company," snickered Walter.

"Only for very special visitors. Now, come over here and sit with me. I believe I am in need of a kiss."

Walter sat next to her on the sofa, wrapped his arms around her petite form, and they began to kiss. Their tongues were darting in and out of each other's mouths and Walter began to squeeze her ample 34 C breasts through the bra. Eventually, he lowered his hand to her pelvis and slipped it into her panties. He rubbed her lips and inserted his middle finger into her moist vagina.

Aaaahhh. That feels wonderful," exclaimed Ronnie as she intensified sucking on his tongue. He started to explore her tunnel of love looking for that one sensitive spot that would offer her maximal pleasure. As he carefully explored her vagina, he heard a sharp inhalation of breath and a contented sigh. He knew he had found what he was searching for, her G-spot. He began stimulating her pleasure center. Her pussy was wet that his finger easily excited her orgasmic trigger point and within several minutes he effortlessly brought her to a climax. She was quivering and cooing. She tensed up and clasped her thighs together as she experienced her first orgasm of the day.

As Ronnie's body relaxed, Walter slowed his massaging and eventually stopped the stimulation of her erogenous zone. Her body became completely limp and she whispered, "You are a wonderful lover. Why am I so lucky to have found you?"

After a few minutes Ronnie had fully recovered from her post-orgasmic euphoria and said, "Let's go to my bedroom. It's time for me to satisfy you. She stood up, still wearing her leopard skin pattern bra and panties, grasped his hand and led him into the bedroom. As they were walking, Walter admired her full ass cheeks that were barely contained by the skimpy bikini panties.

Her bedroom was a moderately large room with a queen-size platform bed in the center and a single nightstand to the right of the bed. An art nouveau lamp sat on the nightstand. There was a smaller sitting area with a lighted dressing vanity off to the left. The walls were painted a muted sage green and there were several Georgia O'Keefe prints hanging on the walls. Off to the right was a closed door, that he assumed led to the bathroom.

As Walter entered the room, he kicked off his shoes and unbuttoned his shirt. Ronnie turned and helped him remove his shirt and then dropped to her knees to unclasp his belt and unbutton his pants. She pulled his slacks and underwear down in one swift motion and his semi-rigid dick sprang into view. She noticed a drop of pre-cum at the tip and sucked the head of his cock into her warm mouth to taste it. This caused Walter to moan and his dick to grow harder and expand to its full six inches. She removed his cock from her mouth, looked up at him, smiled, and said, "Delicious, as usual. Now, on the bed, my lover." Walter stepped out of his clothes that were bunched around his ankles and Ronnie pushed him onto the bed.

As Walter laid on his back on the queen-size bed, his fully engorged dick was standing straight up and there was an enormous grin on his face. Ronnie stood at the foot of the bed, all 5 feet, 3 inches of her, and smiled back at him. She reached behind and unsnapped her bra, letting it drop to the floor to reveal her 34 C bosom. Her breasts were firm with only a slight sag. Her areolae were large and oval-shaped, and her nipples were thick and erect. She allowed Walter a minute to enjoy the view and then lowered her panties and kicked them away with a flourish.

Walter's grin turned into a huge smile and he sighed heavily. Ronnie knelt on the bed and crawled up to Walter, letting her hanging tits trace a path up his body from his legs to his chest, until they were face to face. Mouth to mouth. Their lips met and they began a passionate kiss.

Walter loved feeling her warm, soft, firm breasts smashed against his chest. He could feel her protruding, stiff nipples sticking into his chest. As is true of most men, he is captivated by tits. The dichotomy that boobs are both soft and firm at the same time always had perplexed him. But he wasn't about to complain. He adored how they felt, in his hands, on his face, wrapped around his dick, or pressed up against him.

Ronnie broke their kiss and sat more upright such that her tits were now hanging down over Walter's face. She started rubbing her wet pussy over his dick and a few times he almost slipped into her vagina. "Ooohh. You are being such a tease this morning," Walter said. "Just do it, already. Please. Do it. Pleeeasse."

Ronnie reached back with her left hand, grasped his cock, and placed it at the entrance to her love hole. Walter thrust his pelvis forward and impaled her with his stiff dick. "Aaaahhhhh," he groaned as he felt his cock settle into her warm, moist, tight, velvety soft vagina. He began to move forward and back, but she said, "Stop. Don't. Let me be in control this time. You just lie there and enjoy."

Ronnie closed her eyes and adjusted her position. She rocked her pelvis back and forth such that she was stimulating her clitoris in addition to controlling the pace and depth of his penetration. They both moaned at the same time and she opened her eyes to see Walter gazing lovingly at her. She smiled at him, blew him a kiss, and closed her eyes once again. He moved his hands up to stimulate her breasts. He massaged her areolae with the flat of his hand and fingered and lightly pinched her erect nipples. This ratcheted up her level of excitement. His playing with her breasts, along with the sensation of his dick filling up her vagina and the clitoral stimulation from grinding her pussy against his pelvis, brought her to the brink of orgasm.

The sensations that Walter was experiencing were equally electrifying. Feeling his cock gliding into her snug, cozy cunt, squeezing her tits and playing with her pointy nipples, while closely observing the ecstasy apparent in her facial expressions brought him rapidly to a sexual climax. He felt the tingling in his groin that traveled up the shaft of his dick and exploded out the tip. He pumped spurt after spurt of hot, thick semen into her vagina.

Feeling his dick pulsate and shoot his seed into her pussy, pushed Ronnie over the edge and she had a full-body orgasm that lasted over one minute. When she finished, her sweaty body collapsed onto his and they lie there, breathing deeply and embracing one another.

Walter was the first to rouse and started delicately scratching Ronnie's back. As she shifted position, his softening dick slipped out of her pussy. She rolled off of him onto her back and stared up at the ceiling for several seconds. "Wow. That was intense," she murmured.

"That was outstanding," he replied. "You are a magnificent lover."

"You're not so bad, yourself," she smirked. "Do you have enough energy left to get dressed and go out for lunch? I'm starving. And there is this new Indian Buffet just down the road that I want to try." They both got dressed and headed out to the Indian restaurant.

The lunch buffet featured samosas, ragda patties, pakoras, various types of naan, tandoori chicken, lamb biryani, and chicken masala. They started off by nibbling on various appetizers, the ragda patties were especially flavorsome, and spent the time talking about work and the local sports teams. For an entrée Ronnie chose the chicken masala and Walter had the lamb biryani. The food was exotic and delicious, and they both sampled each other's selections.

At this point, the discussion became more serious. Walter asked, "When we first met you were warm and outgoing, and I enjoyed talking with you. I thought that I had found a new colleague and a new friend. I also thought I was a happily married man. I had never considered cheating on my wife. Did I have fantasies? Sure. But I never acted on them. You changed all of that. When you essentially propositioned me in the bar that evening It spun my head around. I started thinking about all of the little issues I had with my wife and our marriage. Our sexual activity was bland and becoming less frequent. Our romantic relationship was not as fulfilling as previously. I sort of decided that I needed, I wanted, a mid-life crisis. And I dove head-first into this sexual relationship. I am trying to understand how this happened? I mean I know what happened. I know why I did it. I just don't know why you did it? Why me? I do not think of myself as anything special or all that desirable."

"Indeed," Ronnie responded. "When we met, I thought you were friendly and welcoming. However, I detected a sense of longing in you. Like you were yearning for something, or someone, else. I did find out from asking around the office that you were married and I decided to take a chance and see if you were agreeable to a 'friends with benefits' arrangement. I have been divorced for some time now and I made a decision a while ago that I did not wish to remarry. So, I have been pursuing a course of, what is called, serial monogamy. I have a relationship with a man for several weeks, or months. Sometimes they are single; sometimes they are married; sometimes divorced. I tend to fall in love very quickly and very intensely. The relationship usually burns hot, like a supernova. Sooner or later, as the flame dies down, we part ways. I mourn the loss of another lover for a short time and then find another object of desire.

"So, I'm just your latest conquest?" Walter asked.

"Of course not. Each time I begin a new relationship it seems exciting and fresh. I don't purposefully start them just to end them. But it just seems to turn out that way." Ronnie sounded almost morose when she spoke that last sentence. She was quiet for several seconds. She then smiled and pronounced, "I'm ready for dessert. Shall we return to my place?"

Upon arriving at Ronnie's house, they headed straight to the bedroom and stripped off their clothes. Ronnie laid down on the bed on her back with her head at the foot of the bed. Walter crawled up over her and starting kissing her abdomen. He worked his way down to her mons pubis, and eventually moved between her thighs so that he could lick and suck on her labia. His hard dick was dangling over her face and she tried to lick it and suck on it, but it was not a comfortable position for her. "We have to change positions. I cannot do a 69 this way," she stated.

As Walter was moving off from on top of her, he noticed something between the mattress and the headboard. It was a pale purple, soft, silicone cylinder about three inches in length. As he reached for it, he queried, "What's this? Did you lose something?"

Ronnie jumped up, blushing, and replied, "No, silly. That's just my personal toy. I use it, sometimes, when I feel lonely. Now give that back to me." She lunged towards him and tried to grab back her bullet vibrator from his grasp.

Walter extended his arm so that she could not reach it and clutched her tight against him with his other arm. "Well now. I may be able to make use of this."

"Please. It's embarrassing enough that you found it. Don't tease me."

"I am not trying to embarrass you. Or tease you. I just want to be able to pleasure you. To maximal effect. And if this works for you when you're alone, imagine what how fantastic it will be when I use it on you. Now, show me how to turn it on."

Ronnie showed him how to turn it on and the three vibrator speeds. Walter laid back down on the bed and said, "Okay. Now, lie on top of me and let's see if we can find a position for 69 that works for both of us."

She climbed on top of him, centered her crotch over his face, and lowered her pussy to his mouth. Her muff was aromatic, wet, and radiating heat. He loved the unique aroma of her vagina. It caused his level of excitement to intensify. He immediately started to lick and suck her labia, which caused her to coo with delight. His cock was hard, rigid, leaking pre-cum, and sticking up towards her face. She lowered her mouth and began to lick it and taste his sweet nectar. When she engulfed the head and closed her mouth around it, it was his turn to moan with delight. As she was sucking his dick, she brought her hand around to caress his balls and massage his perineum.

Walter was rapidly getting aroused by her sucking and fondling, and he did not want to cum yet; he wanted to get her off first. So, he switched from licking around her vulva to directly licking her clitoris. He also reached over and grabbed the vibrator he had placed at his side. He turned it on to the lowest speed and began to massage her vaginal lips with it. This had the effect that he had wished for. The extra stimulation caused Ronnie to stop sucking on his cock and playing with his balls. She laid her head down and started moaning and quivering as her climax gradually built up. He noticed that her butthole was puckering in response to his ministrations and he decided to lick it. He had never performed anilingus before and wasn't sure if she would like it, or even if he would like it. However, once he started, she groaned even louder. He continued to slurp at her asshole and moved the vibrator down to her clit. The combined stimulation was too much for her to resist any longer. She felt the tingling in her pussy strengthen and then suddenly explode throughout her entire body. She groaned and trembled for almost two minutes. When it was over, she collapsed on top of Walter panting and limp.

After several minutes, Ronnie's breathing returned to normal and tone returned to her muscles. She rolled off of Walter and laid flat on her back. "That was a joyful experience," she said. "No one has ever used a vibrator on me before. I've used one on myself ever since high school, but it always seemed weird and embarrassing to have someone else use one on me. You were really, really good with it, though. And that combined with you licking my ass... Well, that was mind-blowing."

Walter got up and moved around to get between her legs. "How about a little good old fashioned missionary position?" he queried. In response she opened up her thighs and flexed them up. She was so wet and he was so hard that his cock penetrated her easily. He pumped a few times to get acclimated and then pushed fully into her and paused. He was enjoying the warm, moist snugness of her pussy as it gripped his dick. She performed a Kegel and he moaned as her vagina contracted around his cock and raised his pleasure. He began to piston in and out of her love tunnel. It felt sooooo amazing that he knew he would not last very long. He was amped up from performing cunnilingus and anilingus, and masturbating her with her own vibrator that he was ready to explode.

He plunged deeply into her and then pulled until only the head was still in her. He penetrated her again and pulled almost all the way out. He did it again. And yet again. He felt the surging in his scrotum. It spread throughout his entire pelvis. And then he exploded. He cried out and unloaded a massive volume of boiling semen into her vagina. Pumping over and over and over. Finally, he crumpled onto her thoroughly spent.

Ronnie wrapped her arms around him and began to gently scratch his back. It took several minutes for the post-orgasmic bliss to fade and Walter to become responsive again. He rolled off of her and said, "Wow. That was incredible. I feel like I emptied my whole being into you. I believe that you have drained me, fully."

They both laid on the bed, relaxing, and in due course, Walter got up and got dressed. He kissed Ronnie good-bye and left to return home, with her still lying naked on the bed.