The Affair Ch. 07: A Quickie Ends It

Story Info
An office quickie with Ronnie leads to the end of the affair.
2.1k words
3.71
2.1k
2

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 02/07/2024
Created 09/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Affair: Chapter 7 -- An Office Quickie leads to the End

Walter was sitting at his desk at the end of the day. He was slouched in his chair - daydreaming. He was thinking about his wife, Rachel. He still wasn't sure if she suspected him of having an affair. She had confronted him about not being in the office that day two weeks ago and she had found out he was in Horsham instead. She also noticed that he smelled like chlorine. He quickly made up an excuse about meeting a client and apologized for being grungy and went to take a shower. They went out to dinner with friends that night and she never mentioned it again.

He was also contemplating his entanglement with Veronica, or Ronnie as she preferred to be called. It had been two weeks since he and Ronnie were together at her house -- in the pool. They had fucked on a pool float in the water. He ate her creampie. They had lunch and he licked whipped cream off her body. And she did the same to him. He received a tremendous blowjob while she massaged his prostate gland. Wow, what an orgasm that had been.

Nevertheless, Walter was starting to have regrets about beginning this affair with Ronnie. It dawned on him that he was probably having a typical male midlife crisis. He was deeply entrenched in his work. Home life, and especially sex with his wife, had become routine, and frankly boring. He was starting to feel his age. He felt that he needed to shake things up. To reinvigorate his life. He didn't want to buy a Corvette or a Porsche; he was never a hot car guy. Granted, he didn't go out looking to start an affair -- to find someone new he could fuck. But maybe subconsciously, he did feel that way. Therefore, when she came onto him initially, he didn't turn her down. It was wrong to cheat on his wife. He knew he had to break it off with Ronnie. But how? Besides being an alternate lover, she had become a friend, albeit a friend with benefits. And she was also a valued coworker with whom he had to interact from time to time.

Over the past two weeks, Rachel had been acting differently. She was obviously trying to reconnect with him. They have been talking to each other more. She was wearing a new array of slinky, sheer, sexy nighties to bed, rather than formless pajamas that hid her curves. And they had been having more sex. Sensational sex, actually. She must suspect something, he mused. She knows I'm having a midlife crisis and she's trying to reenergize our marriage, and here I am acting foolishly and setting myself on a path that will ruin our marriage.

"I must find a way out of this hole I have dug myself into," he thought. "Although, it is a very nice hole," he chuckled. But he needed to stop this sneaking around and reconnect with his wife, and her hole -- which at one time was the only hole he ever wanted or needed. Their sex play had been incredible lately. He realized that he did not a new hole. The one he married was all that he needed. "I need to find a way to untangle this Gordian knot that I have tied," he murmured to himself.

As Ronnie drew near Walter's office, she noticed him staring off into space. He did not see her approach and stand in the doorway. She stood there for about a minute before she finally spoke. "Well, someone appears to be deep in thought. Or are you just daydreaming about me?"

The sound of Ronnie's voice startled Walter. He sat up straight in his chair and turned towards the door. She was gorgeous, as usual. Her brown, curly hair flowed down to her shoulders. Her smile was bright and wide. Her dress was a muted emerald green with a crisscross top that came to just above her knees. It hugged her body and emphasized her hourglass figure. Walter could image her 34C breasts topped with large, light brown, areolae and thick, pointy nipples.

"It has been two weeks since I have seen you. I just had to stop by your office to see what was going on with you," Ronnie said as she entered the room and closed and locked the door behind her. "I think I know just what will rouse you from your stupor and get you smiling again." She walked behind Walter's desk pushed his chair away from the desk and sat on his lap, facing him. She brought her lips close to his, and initiated a passionate kiss. Walter's right hand, almost involuntarily, moved to her left breast and began to massage it. He could feel the prominence of her stiff nipple poking through the silky dress. He groaned as their tongues battled each other. Ronnie sighed as his stimulation of her nipple, even through the fabric of her dress, aroused her. She broke their embrace and whispered, "I have missed you. I need you to finish me." With that Ronnie slipped her left breast out of the dress and pushed it into his face. Walter began to suckle on her freed tit and lowered his right hand under her dress and started to caress her pussy through her rapidly moistening panties. She began writhing and moaning softly. Walter slipped his index finger around her panties and it slide into her soggy slit. She buried her face into his shoulder and groaned into it as she trembled and climaxed. "Oh, I needed that," she whispered in his ear. "Now, I need to get you done." She stood up and removed her panties. "Now, pull your pants down and I will fuck you on your office chair."

"Wait. You want to do it right here? In my office? During business hours?" Walter questioned.

"Sure, why not? It's late in the day. Nobody is going to come to see you at this hour. And besides I locked the door on my way in. Now, get those slacks down. I need to feel your big, hard dick inside me."

Walter undid his belt buckle and slid his trousers and underwear down to his ankles. "Why am I doing this?" he thought to himself. "I should stop this before it goes any further." His rigid cock was sticking straight up and throbbing with each beat of his heart. She had this effect on him, like the Sirens of ancient myth. But he was too far gone to stop her right now -- thinking with his little head rather than his big head. Ronnie lifted her dress and sat back down on his lap, this time impaling herself on his stiff prick. His hard cock slid easily into her sopping wet pussy. As his dick penetrated her, he grunted. Her cunt felt so good wrapped around his hard prick. Her vagina was warm and moist and velvety smooth as it tightly sheathed his cock. This was the allure that he was finding difficult to resist.

They both moaned and began another passionate kiss. Walter was thrusting into her, while Ronnie was rocking her pelvis back and forth. He broke their kiss and resumed licking and sucking on her left tit, which was still exposed. He concentrated on flicking and lapping the large nipple with his tongue. This brought Ronnie rapidly to another orgasm. She quivered and shook and shuddered and groaned into his shoulder as the climax washed over her. She performed Kegels and gripped Walter's cock repeatedly. This caused him to moan and tremble, and as her orgasm was finishing his began. He could feel the stream of cum rise up out of his balls, up the shaft of his dick, and finally explode into her hot, wet cunt. He spasmed at least six or seven times, maybe more. It felt like he had released more semen than he had in a long time.

Ronnie collapsed onto him, and Walter wrapped his arms around her in a snug embrace. They both sat there perfectly still, except for the panting, for almost two minutes. "Wow, that was pretty intense," Walter said. "I feel like I ejaculated a quart of semen."

"Yeah, I can tell you dropped a huge load in me because I can feel it starting to drip out already, even with your dick still inside me," She replied. As she stood up and Walter's cock left the warm, moist confines of her pussy, a dollop of cum fell out and landed on his left thigh. Ronnie saw it drip from her vagina and looked down to see where it landed. She then bent down, slurped it up, and swallowed with a flourish. "Tasty, as usual. I really do enjoy the taste of your cum. And when mixed with my pussy juices, it is even better. Well, I hope you didn't mind me stopping by for an office quickie. I'll see you later." With that, Ronnie slipped her panties back on, straightened out her dress, and waved goodbye to Walter as she exited his office.

Walter sat there for a minute contemplating what had just happened. "I should have stopped her when she came around the desk to kiss me," he thought. "I should have told her that I value her as a friend but wanted to break off the affair. I really do love my wife and do not wish to wreck our marriage. Although I fear that I may have already ruined it. She is like a Succubus. She lures me in with her feminine wiles. I need to be stronger. Why am I so weak when it comes to her temptations? I must be stronger. I will be stronger.

When Walter arrived home, he opened the front door to find his wife, Rachel, wearing a very sexy and almost transparent crimson baby doll nightie. It barely covered her groin and he could see that the panties she was wearing were a skimpy thong. He could make out her 34B breasts swaying under the fabric. He could faintly see her two-inch areolae and he definitely noticed her pointy nipples, about the size of pencil erasers, jutting out. Her tits jiggled enticingly as she walked towards the door to greet him.

"Hello there. I left work early today. I thought I would surprise you after your day at work with an afternoon delight," Rachel murmured. She grabbed his hand and pulled him over to the sofa. She unbuckled his belt, lowered his trousers and underwear, pushed him down onto the sofa, and knelt between his legs. She was gazing into his eyes the entire time. As her hand caressed his dick, she noticed that it was semi-erect and felt tacky. She licked his cock from the balls up to the tip and then opened her mouth and engulphed the head. Walter moaned as his dick was encased in her warm mouth and her soft tongue stroked the head and probed the meatus. It was fantastic.

Rachel continued to gaze into his eyes and study his facial expressions as she worked her magic. Both Walter and her prior lovers had told her how tremendous she was at giving head. She was confident in her abilities to bring any man to ecstasy. As she continued to lick and suck and swallow, she began to notice a strange taste. A very unusual flavor. At first, she could not place what it was, but then a light bulb suddenly went on and she realized that she was tasting cum and pussy juice. Mixed together. On her husband's dick.

She spat out his dick and dropped her eyes and looked at his cock and pubic hair for the first time. His pubic hair was neatly trimmed. He never used to trim his pubes before. And the hair was matted with what looked like semen. She stood up and glared at him. She felt her face flush and the anger grow inside her. "You son of a bitch! You are having an affair. You just fucked someone. And you let me suck your dick and taste her cunt on you. You bastard! Who is this trollop? I can't believe you just let me suck you after you fucked your slut." Rachel turned around and stomped upstairs to their bedroom. She slammed the door behind her. Walter could hear the door lock click.

"Shit," he thought to himself. "I have really screwed up this time. I cannot just apologize; I need to find a way to make this up to her. I do not want to lose her. I'll do anything to save our marriage." More fateful words were never uttered.