The After-Reception Nightcap

Story Info
A needed bit of relief after the wedding.
1.9k words
4.52
7.6k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was my oldest nephew's wedding.

We had gone to Melanie's hometown for the festivities. Lovely wedding, lovely reception where Mel, Mel's sister (mom of the groom), Mel's sister's husband, the mother of the bride, the grandmother of the groom and a half-dozen other people got properly trashed at the reception.

When Mel gets properly trashed, she gets overly horny. The drunker she gets the more intense it gets.

However, she also gets greedier. More often than not I'll get her off a half dozen times while she has that last one and falls completely asleep.

Thus the evening of the wedding and back at the hotel room. Mel was dressed only in a blouse, I was in what I'd worn to the wedding, minus the tie.

Mel was riding my face for all she was worth. "Get it! Fucking get it!" She was saying as her fourth orgasm hit hard. She also got verbal when she got hammered.

That fourth one hit. She dismounted, pushed herself to the side and said, "OK baby, your turn." Rolled onto her back and snored, her DDD's rising and falling in that abandon only truly drunk people know.

I just laughed. There'd be other times.

I'd heard that there was going to be an after-reception at a bar across the street from the hotel where the reception/Mel's and my room was at. I changed into something more comfortable and trundled on over for a nightcap, since I'd been boringly sober.

"Hey, you're Mel's husband, right?" I nodded to the guy who'd joined me at the bar. "She still a blowtorch?"

I laughed, "All the time. Wouldn't have it any other way."

He was young, slight. Looked like he was barely old enough to be there. "My older brother used to date her. Rob C___? They used to be a pair, apparently."

I'd heard a bit about Rob. A lot of energy but not a lot of exploration. He had two types of tongue action, four positions. Mel had said, "You wouldn't believe how fucking hard it was to get off sometimes. If he hadn't been like a sewing machine it would've been miserable."

I didn't relate that to the kid brother however.

When he mentioned he was 28 I about fell out the chair. I had been shocked they were serving him.

5'4", 110 pounds maybe. Short hair dyed a white-silver color. Again, very cute.

"You seem like a nice guy. Too bad you're married. And straight." He chuckled to himself and I smiled.

Then I replied, "My wife and I have an extraordinarily open relationship and I'm bi." I winked at him over the glass of beer I had.

"You're shitting me! Does your wife know?" His expression had changed to disbelief.

I laughed, "Of course. First time she met me I was...let's say in a compromising position with another dude. Since then she's been a part of hundreds of compromising positions."

He put his hand on my leg, "Want to go compromise a position?"

The night was hot even with the small amount of wind. It kept the bugs away as Tim mouthed me. His lips were soft, tongue was alternately firm and silky. Wet, slobbering, almost overdoing it.

I leaned up against a transplanted palm tree. Behind me, the light of the pool shimmered off the surroundings, but Tim was hidden from the flickering, shadowed by my body. My five and a half inches moved purposefully in and out of his mouth unseen.

In my experience, there's a few types of people blowing you:

There's the foreplay people. This is just prep for the main event. They'll give you the minimal effort possible to stick it in.

There's the reciprocation folks. You got yours, give me mine. They perform in direct relation to how they want YOU to perform.

You have the cum devourers. They will do anything to taste you as soon as possible, then as soon again.

The trainees. Guys of all ages who're just learning stuff, testing the waters.

The stunt blowjobs. In a bathroom? Road head? Concert? Pride celebration? Oh yeah.

Here's the thing, I love 'em all. I've had like...five bad blowjobs in at least 30 years of getting them.

But the ones that are close to my heart are the delighted people. They just want to blow you for the sheer joy of doing it. Sure, they'll get turned on and it could lead anywhere, but if you can stay hard they'll go until every drop of moisture in their body has gone to the task.

Tim felt like that last one. He just explored me. He ran his tongue over every bit, wanted to feel and taste every millimeter. Periodically he'd pull off and run his lips along me, down to my heavy sack, loose from the heat.

Five minutes, then ten, then twenty. My hands held his head in a manner relative to his work. Harder was a tight grip, softer was a massage of just my fingers tracing his scalp.

We probably could have gone all night, I wouldn't have minded at all. But he stood up some time in, held my prick in his hands and planted his full, exercised lips on mine, bringing his powerful tongue to bear and combat my own.

He moved to my neck and then ear, "You taste amazing. I could go all night if I wasn't kneeling on pine needles. I could go forever on your beautiful cock. I'd go down on you every day."

My ear was next to his as well, "And I'd let you."

His hands pulled away from my equipment and I felt him fuss with his shorts, then pull them down. He came towards me again. Our mouths met once more and I felt his hardness pressing against mine.

I could feel his foreskin sliding against my leg. His head left wet trails when he pushed upwards, sometimes pressing against my sack or some other spot I'd eliminated hair.

He didn't legitimately feel like he'd top. It wasn't that he 'felt' like a bottom, I'd been wrong about that too many times in my life. More that the way he was squirming. That he wanted me to get off for him.

Pressing me downwards with one of his hands I felt my cockhead slide by his hairy sack. I moved a few times, causing him to pull away from me just a bit.

I felt like he was close to average thickness, maybe more. He was rocking probably just under 5 inches. His balls were fleshy. As my shaft went past them they flopped to either side.

He turned me quickly around, swiveled and pushed himself towards the tree. His smooth, small butt facing me, the crack between his cheeks in the full darkness.

Producing a glob of saliva I smeared across myself, I put the rest where I figured his hole might lie. When I found it I used my other hand to guide myself towards.

As I crowned inside him, the temperature rose like I'd dropped myself into the hottest jacuzzi on earth. Luckily I'm perfectly average in width (since mine is what I'm most familiar with) and his fantastic, tight little asshole spread to welcome me.

Inside his rectum things only got better. He wasn't a 'get to know you' bottom, he was a 'get inside now' guy. Only a second or so in my cockhead thumped on his prostate. "Oh! Oh fuck! Right there!"

He stopped moving, the thrumming gland beneath my frenulum. His legs quivered, sending the vibration up and into me.

I had three inches between his ass and my hips while he trembled. I grabbed hold of them to both steady himself as well as me.

All of his mouth work had been a hell of a starting point. As he pressed back to me and those three inches vanished to my sweating groin against his equally perspiring ass, I knew it wouldn't be long.

"You can...you can do whatever you want...please." He said as he looked back over his shoulder at me.

Whatever I want, hmmm. Well I'm not a vicious guy or a fast guy. I'm methodical. I can be very forceful when necessary.

I pulled out. Only my glans was inside as I rolled back in until my tip 'thumped' his prostate, then I'd push in with intent the last three inches until our sloppy sacks would flop into each other.

The sensations everywhere. The sweat from my face dropping incessantly to his back and disappearing into his dark shirt. My hands gripping his hips that somehow felt too delicate for it. The smell of the palms and exotic flowers of the planting areas.

I got into a groove, partly because it would keep my orgasm at bay for a few minutes.

He'd inhale hard every time I hit his spot. Every time he sucked in that air it would tighten his torso. Every time his torso tightened, he'd squeeze my cock. It was an awesome cycle that couldn't keep going.

Now, I bottom a bit. I can cum from prostate stimulation ok. I know how I get to it, so as I felt that all-too familiar bump on every stroke in, I wasn't surprised to hear him.

"I'm gonna...gonna cum." He whispered it, hiding it from nobody. There was nobody around.

It made my entire lower half buzz with the realization. Now I was to the point where I could probably count the strokes on both hands until I came.

"I'm...right there...too..." I replied in a less whispered voice.

But I was cut off as I felt his insides alternately squeeze and release me, squeeze and release. I never stopped moving but the tension was like every one of his shots that flew to the ground beneath him caused his asshole to clench on me, wring me out.

Which pushed me over the edge. As his pulsating stopped, mine started. I felt his rectum squeeze me again in alternate patterns, but this time I was the cause.

I pulled him tighter against me, feeling my heavy sack pull up to his perineum with the effort of climax. My bald area to his scruff just the irritant I needed.

My body emptied every bit of me into his guts. All of his tantalizing mouth. All of Mel's slit and wetness on my face. All of seeing her and other people in dresses and suits. All of the flirting with Tim in the bar. My frustration at being away from the house and our live-in-maybe-boyfriend Tyler.

All of it flooded into Tim's tight ass in waves that felt like longer than it was. My sexual anxiety at going for five days without when I'd been getting it daily for a couple months now.

A short time later, his back was against the trunk of the palm where mine had been a bit ago. Both of us wore shirts but our bottoms...his shorts and my cargo pants...were lying on the ground. Our mouths were on each other's once again, breathing each other's air.

When we pulled away he looked up at me, "Think we're gonna have the chance to do this again?" He reached down and tugged on my barely deflating prick.

"We get up fairly often. You could always run to Atlanta, flights are always cheap." I grinned as we kissed one last time.